PDA

View Full Version : America Really Did Have a Manchurian Candidate In The White House

Wehrwolfen
07-01-2018, 03:44 PM
America Really Did Have a Manchurian Candidate In The White House
ByTodd Wood

July 1, 2018

ANALYSIS/OPINION: After returning from a tour of some of the war zones in the Middle East — which ended with the Free Iran Gathering 2018 in Paris — I am struck by the realization that America really did have a Manchurian Candidate in The White House for eight years. If you look at the evidence, there really is no other conclusion. The calamitous consequences of the Obama presidency will be felt for the foreseeable future. In the short year and a half that President Trump has been in office, he has put in place policy that has mitigated the damage that President Obama inflicted on our national security and on our allies. The speed with which Trump has been able to turn things around points to the diabolical depths the Obama administration went to in order to undermine our national strength and way of life. All Trump had to do was stop doing things that hurt America; America could then take care of itself. The results are plain as day. However, it will take decades for the Obama damage to be completely undone. The deviousness of the Obama sedition runs deep.
~Snip~
To take it a step further, why didn’t Obama support the opposition against the Mullahs in 2009 when there was an obvious chance for regime change in Iran? Why didn’t Obama confront Bashar Assad’s chemical weapons use? One of the main unanswered questions is what ties did Valerie Jarrett really have to the Iranian regime?I won’t go into why Obama ran up more debt for the United States than all previous presidents combined. I won’t ask why he weakened our armed forces. I won’t ask why he used tyrannical policies, like using the agencies of the federal government to go after his political opposition. I won’t ask why he politicized our security apparatus in an attempt to frame President Trump (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/donald-trump/).

Source: U.S. really did have Manchurian Candidate in White House - Washington Times (https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/1/us-really-did-have-manchurian-candidate-white-hous/)

~~~~~~

It's about time America started to realize this. Why else would HRC have stepped aside for Obama to become the Nominee? She had it in the bag even back then, although, I think wee would have been much worse off with her in office than Hussein. The sooner mainstream America starts to realize this, the faster we can embrace Trump's policies to clean up America, put the bad guys in Gitmo and make our homeland prosperous and respected worldwide again.
Few remember when Tim Russert was asserting about how Obama was going to be the nominee. True but he sounded like he drank the Kool aid. I guess no one should have been surprised.
Obama didn't need "Competence" to get millions more illegals into the country or to skim off the U.S. Treasury for his "most favored contributors" who, in turn, gave him large contribution kick-backs to his campaign account. It didn't take competence to create a fake "agreement" and then send a plane with $150 billion in cash to a known terrorist state. It didn't take competence to trade terrorists for a traitor or to announce your pull-out date to the "ISIS J.V team.

George Soros seeks civil war in America. He wants to see it torn apart. When you look at how he fans the fire of racial dissent with groups that continue to hire paid protesters such as MoveOn.org, Black Lives Matter, etc.. Then every night the news stations blasting us with every scrap of racism available. He wants a civil war. Now it is the Latinos against the white in this immigration thing. Why? Because he knows if he can start a civil war it will bring down America's economy. George and his kind are seeking a one world government and a one monetary system.

Everything by Mr. Wood summarized is spot on. But the real problem of corruption and treason is bigger that we can possibly imagine and it will begin to be dismantled in the very near future. It will take years for all of this to come to a conclusion, but in the end the deep state will be crushed and justice will prevail, albeit much later than it should have.

barb012
07-01-2018, 04:00 PM
I am amazed that Trump is successful at turning around some of the damage that Obama did during his term. This nation was heading into the toilet and thank GOD Trump got elected and has the balls to stand up to the opposition in this country.

MMC
07-01-2018, 04:36 PM
The only thing Soros didn't count on is.....where will he run to hide After it jumps off. As one thing is for certain it wont be in the US.

Moreover he should have thought about what will happen to his family members.

Crepitus
07-01-2018, 05:11 PM
America Really Did Have a Manchurian Candidate In The White House
ByTodd Wood

July 1, 2018

ANALYSIS/OPINION: After returning from a tour of some of the war zones in the Middle East — which ended with the Free Iran Gathering 2018 in Paris — I am struck by the realization that America really did have a Manchurian Candidate in The White House for eight years. If you look at the evidence, there really is no other conclusion. The calamitous consequences of the Obama presidency will be felt for the foreseeable future. In the short year and a half that President Trump has been in office, he has put in place policy that has mitigated the damage that President Obama inflicted on our national security and on our allies. The speed with which Trump has been able to turn things around points to the diabolical depths the Obama administration went to in order to undermine our national strength and way of life. All Trump had to do was stop doing things that hurt America; America could then take care of itself. The results are plain as day. However, it will take decades for the Obama damage to be completely undone. The deviousness of the Obama sedition runs deep.
~Snip~
To take it a step further, why didn’t Obama support the opposition against the Mullahs in 2009 when there was an obvious chance for regime change in Iran? Why didn’t Obama confront Bashar Assad’s chemical weapons use? One of the main unanswered questions is what ties did Valerie Jarrett really have to the Iranian regime?I won’t go into why Obama ran up more debt for the United States than all previous presidents combined. I won’t ask why he weakened our armed forces. I won’t ask why he used tyrannical policies, like using the agencies of the federal government to go after his political opposition. I won’t ask why he politicized our security apparatus in an attempt to frame President Trump (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/donald-trump/).

Source: U.S. really did have Manchurian Candidate in White House - Washington Times (https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/1/us-really-did-have-manchurian-candidate-white-hous/)

~~~~~~

It's about time America started to realize this. Why else would HRC have stepped aside for Obama to become the Nominee? She had it in the bag even back then, although, I think wee would have been much worse off with her in office than Hussein. The sooner mainstream America starts to realize this, the faster we can embrace Trump's policies to clean up America, put the bad guys in Gitmo and make our homeland prosperous and respected worldwide again.
Few remember when Tim Russert was asserting about how Obama was going to be the nominee. True but he sounded like he drank the Kool aid. I guess no one should have been surprised.
Obama didn't need "Competence" to get millions more illegals into the country or to skim off the U.S. Treasury for his "most favored contributors" who, in turn, gave him large contribution kick-backs to his campaign account. It didn't take competence to create a fake "agreement" and then send a plane with $150 billion in cash to a known terrorist state. It didn't take competence to trade terrorists for a traitor or to announce your pull-out date to the "ISIS J.V team.

George Soros seeks civil war in America. He wants to see it torn apart. When you look at how he fans the fire of racial dissent with groups that continue to hire paid protesters such as MoveOn.org, Black Lives Matter, etc.. Then every night the news stations blasting us with every scrap of racism available. He wants a civil war. Now it is the Latinos against the white in this immigration thing. Why? Because he knows if he can start a civil war it will bring down America's economy. George and his kind are seeking a one world government and a one monetary system.

Everything by Mr. Wood summarized is spot on. But the real problem of corruption and treason is bigger that we can possibly imagine and it will begin to be dismantled in the very near future. It will take years for all of this to come to a conclusion, but in the end the deep state will be crushed and justice will prevail, albeit much later than it should have.

Conspiracy theory nonsense. Clinto stepped aside at the behest of the DNC for starters, and the rest of it holds no more truth.

midcan5
07-01-2018, 05:43 PM
Conservatives this is such good stuff, really really brilliant and yuge too. But don't forget to send in your deposit on Mars land, this great opportunity is brought to you by the Trump organization and just like their University and Foundation it is the bestest. Many of you have already sent in your money and we thank you. Have a blessed day and hail Trump real estate. It is the bestest Mars real estate broker in the universe. Look for upcoming ads on Moon Mining, be the first to put your money down. There may be oil there too, wouldn't that be so awesome. Yuge even.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 [or liberal schemes] are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."
https://aeon.co/essays/the-intellectual-character-of-conspiracy-theorists

"But when we consider the beliefs of other people? It's an epistemic shit show out there. Astrology, conspiracies, the healing power of crystals. Aliens who abduct Earthlings and build pyramids. That vaccines cause autism or that Obama is a crypto-Muslim — or that the world was formed some 6,000 years ago, replete with fossils made to look millions of years old. How could anyone believe this stuff?! ... No, seriously: how?"

http://www.meltingasphalt.com/crony-beliefs/

Wehrwolfen
07-01-2018, 06:20 PM
The only thing Soros didn't count on is.....where will he run to hide After it jumps off. As one thing is for certain it wont be in the US.

~~~~~~
He's already been convicted in France and Hungary has rejected and made him persona non grata.
Moreover he should have thought about what will happen to his family members.

Wehrwolfen
07-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Conservatives this is such good stuff, really really brilliant and yuge too. But don't forget to send in your deposit on Mars land, this great opportunity is brought to you by the Trump organization and just like their University and Foundation it is the bestest. Many of you have already sent in your money and we thank you. Have a blessed day and hail Trump real estate. It is the bestest Mars real estate broker in the universe. Look for upcoming ads on Moon Mining, be the first to put your money down. There may be oil there too, wouldn't that be so awesome. Yuge even.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 [or liberal schemes] are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."
https://aeon.co/essays/the-intellectual-character-of-conspiracy-theorists

"But when we consider the beliefs of other people? It's an epistemic $#@! show out there. Astrology, conspiracies, the healing power of crystals. Aliens who abduct Earthlings and build pyramids. That vaccines cause autism or that Obama is a crypto-Muslim — or that the world was formed some 6,000 years ago, replete with fossils made to look millions of years old. How could anyone believe this stuff?! ... No, seriously: how?"

http://www.meltingasphalt.com/crony-beliefs/

Hmm....relying on and using Cass Sunstein as your go to guru and sage shows exactly your thoughts and ideology.