PDA

View Full Version : In 2013,Trump predicted changing the filibuster rule would haunt the D’s

DGUtley
07-01-2018, 04:43 PM
Trump Predicted Nuking the Filibuster Would Come Back to Haunt Democrats in 2013. Never take more power you are willing to give to your worst enemy.

Obama cheered it,

Trump warned that it would come back to bite them.

Crepitus
07-01-2018, 04:47 PM
Trump Predicted Nuking the Filibuster Would Come Back to Haunt Democrats in 2013. Never take more power you are willing to give to your worst enemy.

Obama cheered it,

Trump warned that it would come back to bite them.

Everybody with any common sense and no few of us without any did as well.

Not exactly a genius level prediction.

DGUtley
07-01-2018, 04:52 PM
Everybody with any common sense and no few of us without any did as well. Not exactly a genius level prediction.
Oh? But your genius didn't listen? I am stunned, he is the smartest man on the planet.

Common
07-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Oh? But your genius didn't listen? I am stunned, he is the smartest man on the planet.

A god amongst gods, who accomplished not a goddamn thing in 8 yrs

Crepitus
07-01-2018, 05:17 PM

Unlike you worshippers of the Cheeto Jesus I know damn good and well President Obama was not perfect, nor have I ever claimed he was the smartest person on the planet. He was a fool to bail out the banks and offered far too much taxpayer support to the auto industry. Cash for clunkers was an environmental disaster as well.

So, still wanna claim tRump is a genius for predicting what anyone could have?

DGUtley
07-01-2018, 05:46 PM
Unlike you worshippers of the Cheeto Jesus I know damn good and well President Obama was not perfect, nor have I ever claimed he was the smartest person on the planet. He was a fool to bail out the banks and offered far too much taxpayer support to the auto industry. Cash for clunkers was an environmental disaster as well.

Find one thread where I ever claimed that Trump was a genius.

Common
07-01-2018, 06:04 PM

You bet :)

Crepitus
07-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Find one thread where I ever claimed that Trump was a genius.

So, that's not what you were trynig to imply with your OP? Please explain then.

This should be good.

Mister D
07-01-2018, 09:35 PM
So, that's not what you were trynig to imply with your OP? Please explain then.

This should be good.
You don't read much, do you? Seems obvious. DGU is noting the irony in this tremendous Democratic fuck up. How you interpreted this as "Trump is a genius" is anyone's guess. I'm going with you're an idiot.

ripmeister
07-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Those damn chickens coming home to roost again.

jimmyz
07-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Meanwhile... Harry Reid is sitting poolside enjoying a huge pension under the Nevada sky.