PDA

View Full Version : Man stabs 9 people at toddler’s birthday party

Common
07-01-2018, 06:32 PM
WE MUST BAN KNIVES!!!!!!!!!!! and machetes and all sharp instruments that can kill IMMEDIATELY its for the children

Seriously we have too, just think It could happen here. Rhawanda the Hutus murdered estimated 1.3 million tutsies in one month with MACHETES AND KNIVES AND CLUBS.

We must ban Machetes Knives and Clubs, its already started here, ms13 macheteing people to death in the street.

A man who had been asked to leave an Idaho apartment complex because of bad behavior returned the next day and stabbed nine people, including six children, at a toddler’s birthday party, police said.
Refugees from Syria, Iraq and Ethiopia were among the injured. Boise Police Chief William Bones said Sunday that while the suspect is an American, investigators have not found any evidence that would indicate the attack was a hate crime. Still, Bones said, it is one of several possibilities that remain under investigation.

Timmy Kinner showed up late Saturday at the complex, which houses many resettled refugee families in Boise. Kinner, who is not a refugee, targeted the party that was held a few doors down from the apartment where he had stayed for a short time, police said.

“This incident is not a representation of our community but a single evil individual who attacked people without provocation that we are aware of at this time,” Police Chief William Bones said Sunday.

The victims included the 3-year-old birthday girl and five other children ages 4 to 12. Three adults who came to their defense were also hurt. Some were gravely wounded, Bones said.

A resident of the complex had recently met Kinner, who was new to the area and needed a place to stay, Bones said.

oise, Idaho, police say the suspect in a mass stabbing that injured nine people had targeted a three-year-old girl’s birthday party. (July 1)
“I believe her perception was, ‘Here’s a helping hand I can give in return for a helping hand I have been given,’” Bones said.
The resident asked Kinner to leave Friday when his behavior became a problem, and he did so peacefully, Bones said. The police chief did not elaborate on his behavior. The woman was not among the victims.

Esrom Habte, 12, and Fathi Mahamoud, 11, were playing in the grass behind their apartment when the attack began. They saw the suspect chasing people.

“We saw him saying, like, bad words and stabbing a kid and a grown-up and really hard and a lot of times,” Esrom said.

The two ran into an apartment and hid in a closet with other children until police told them it was safe to come out, he said.

“I saw the police cleaning stuff, and then I came outside,” Fathi said. He said the stabbing victims included three families, all of them friends.

https://apnews.com/c7c1eb7337664e58ba5fa224ed5cd9a9

HawkTheSlayer
07-01-2018, 06:55 PM
MSM made all kinds of bogus racists claims based on the man's name until the pic surfaced.
Then crickets.

Timmy Kinner

Mister D
07-01-2018, 07:05 PM
Bo-4 how's that diversity going?

Mister D
07-01-2018, 07:07 PM
MSM made all kinds of bogus racists claims based on the man's name until the pic surfaced.
Then crickets.

Timmy Kinner
Oh c'mon. They couldn't pass that up. It was just like "Zimmerman": a Aryan hulk kicking little Trayvon off his tricycle and murdering him in cold blood!

donttread
07-01-2018, 07:27 PM
WE MUST BAN KNIVES!!!!!!!!!!! and machetes and all sharp instruments that can kill IMMEDIATELY its for the children

Seriously we have too, just think It could happen here. Rhawanda the Hutus murdered estimated 1.3 million tutsies in one month with MACHETES AND KNIVES AND CLUBS.

We must ban Machetes Knives and Clubs, its already started here, ms13 macheteing people to death in the street.

A man who had been asked to leave an Idaho apartment complex because of bad behavior returned the next day and stabbed nine people, including six children, at a toddler’s birthday party, police said.
Refugees from Syria, Iraq and Ethiopia were among the injured. Boise Police Chief William Bones said Sunday that while the suspect is an American, investigators have not found any evidence that would indicate the attack was a hate crime. Still, Bones said, it is one of several possibilities that remain under investigation.

Timmy Kinner showed up late Saturday at the complex, which houses many resettled refugee families in Boise. Kinner, who is not a refugee, targeted the party that was held a few doors down from the apartment where he had stayed for a short time, police said.

“This incident is not a representation of our community but a single evil individual who attacked people without provocation that we are aware of at this time,” Police Chief William Bones said Sunday.

The victims included the 3-year-old birthday girl and five other children ages 4 to 12. Three adults who came to their defense were also hurt. Some were gravely wounded, Bones said.

A resident of the complex had recently met Kinner, who was new to the area and needed a place to stay, Bones said.

oise, Idaho, police say the suspect in a mass stabbing that injured nine people had targeted a three-year-old girl’s birthday party. (July 1)
“I believe her perception was, ‘Here’s a helping hand I can give in return for a helping hand I have been given,’” Bones said.
The resident asked Kinner to leave Friday when his behavior became a problem, and he did so peacefully, Bones said. The police chief did not elaborate on his behavior. The woman was not among the victims.

Esrom Habte, 12, and Fathi Mahamoud, 11, were playing in the grass behind their apartment when the attack began. They saw the suspect chasing people.

“We saw him saying, like, bad words and stabbing a kid and a grown-up and really hard and a lot of times,” Esrom said.

The two ran into an apartment and hid in a closet with other children until police told them it was safe to come out, he said.

“I saw the police cleaning stuff, and then I came outside,” Fathi said. He said the stabbing victims included three families, all of them friends.

https://apnews.com/c7c1eb7337664e58ba5fa224ed5cd9a9

To murder large numbers of people with knives you must first make sure they don't have guns. To round up people and send them to death camps you must first take their guns to murder 20,000,000 Russianas you must first take their guns . Humm, I'm seeing a pattern here.

Bo-4
02-03-2019, 01:04 PM
@Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) how's that diversity going?
Hey D - Sorry for delay .. many months since I checked in around here.
Timmy Kinner is a mentally ill (so much so unfit to stand trial) drifter with a long criminal record.
Sadly, he ended up in Boise and three days later this happened.
Got nothin' to do with the color of his skin.

https://www.idahopress.com/news/local/judge-finds-mass-stabbing-suspect-unfit-to-stand-trial/article_43a61afd-792d-5800-b796-3dcfed90cd90.html