PDA

View Full Version : Democratic voters: Hillary in, Pelosi out......

MMC
07-06-2018, 09:00 AM
https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/474228d/2147483647/strip/true/crop/2448x1730+0+0/resize/2448x1730!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2F68% 2F8e%2F0350db6646f49f6355eaeba49d46%2Fap-890364575704.jpg

Democratic voters want Hillary Rodham Clinton to make a third try for the presidency, but they’d give the top woman in the party, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, the boot, according to a new survey.

The poll of Democratic primary voters, from Pop Polling, (https://www.scribd.com/document/383036939/2020-Democratic-Presidential-Primary-Consideration-Full-Topline-Results) revealed a surge for Clinton that put her near the top of their picks for the 2020 presidential race.

https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/f0fd74f/2147483647/strip/true/crop/1284x334+0+0/resize/1284x334!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2F76% 2F5c%2F47b271984ca5acfe64b06284e676%2Fscreen-shot-2018-07-03-at-8.33.02 AM.png

The survey found that there are four Democrats that cross the 50 percent mark when voters are asked who they would consider voting for. Former Vice President Joe Biden led the list:

Former Vice President Joe Biden, 72 percent.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, 66 percent

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, 56 percent.

Hillary Rodham Clinton, 53 percent.

The survey showed that Democratic voters have anger issues. For example, 80 percent want President Trump impeached.

But they are also ready to shake up the aging leadership in the House, led by Pelosi. Asked if they wanted Pelosi to stay the Democratic leader, 58 percent said she needs to be replaced......snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/democratic-voters-hillary-in-pelosi-out

Ahahahahahaha…..The leftness has learned nothing from their humiliating defeat. Not when it comes to who they want to run for President.

At least they have learned that Pelosi is not good for them and want her replaced.

Still the Amazing part is the leftness would triple down and want Ma Barker to run for a 3rd time. :laugh:

Please make it so.....then Hillary can write her new book. What Happened, Volume 2. :grin:

Common
07-06-2018, 09:52 AM
worthless poll

Lummy
07-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Nothing like reheating burned toast.

MMC
07-06-2018, 10:05 AM
worthless poll

Now now.....leftists pollster giving us their thoughts. KnowWhatImean. :wink:

The Xl
07-06-2018, 10:28 AM
I'd seriously laugh my ass off if Hillary won the dem nomination in 2020. The woman just won't go away. I almost admire her persistence and ambition. Almost.

Mini Me
07-06-2018, 10:47 AM
All these candidates ARE TOO OLD!
They should make it to where no one over 65 can run!

We need fresh young blood, like JFK was back then.

Am so tired of old men running the country!

MMC
07-06-2018, 11:43 AM
All these candidates ARE TOO OLD!
They should make it to where no one over 65 can run!

We need fresh young blood, like JFK was back then.

Am so tired of old men running the country!

Is that code for you will go with an Old Lady running the Country? :grin:

Captdon
07-06-2018, 12:32 PM
I'd seriously laugh my ass off if Hillary won the dem nomination in 2020. The woman just won't go away. I almost admire her persistence and ambition. Almost.

She said she was like Churchill. In between the wars he was considered a crank. When the Second World War came along he was there for the people. This is clintonese for: I was rejected in 2008 and 2016. I'll be ready for the country in 2020.

MMC
07-06-2018, 12:59 PM
She said she was like Churchill. In between the wars he was considered a crank. When the Second World War came along he was there for the people. This is clintonese for: I was rejected in 2008 and 2016. I'll be ready for the country in 2020.

I thought she meant fat and wobbly. :grin:

Captdon
07-06-2018, 01:05 PM
She left out the cigars and scotch too. She's nuts, you know.

MMC
07-06-2018, 03:04 PM
She left out the cigars and scotch too. She's nuts, you know.

Uh....yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FECIYlo3KRY

Jeb!
07-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Hillary Clinton could actually win the nomination. The Democratic primaries are set up so that southern states vote first. This was designed on purpose decades ago so that southern Democrats, who are more moderate, would stop momentum from radical nominees so that electable candidates can win (the DNC didn't want another George McGovern). Blacks do not like to pick risky candidates like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, and Hillary Clinton has the most name recognition of any Democrat right now.

jimmyz
07-06-2018, 03:43 PM
"There was no light in the hallway. Coming toward me was something I could not see. Louder and louder though, I heard the unmistakable sound of man-made fiber wrapped thighs rubbing together as the beast walked toward me" - The opening sentence of a horror novel I am writing.

DLLS
07-06-2018, 07:04 PM
Democratic voters want Hillary Rodham Clinton to make a third try for the presidency

Gotta love the ability of those democrats to make people laugh.

Peter1469
07-06-2018, 09:03 PM
Hillary- ha!

MMC
07-07-2018, 06:51 AM
Gotta love the ability of those democrats to make people laugh.

Yep.....Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, Terry McAuliffe, and Eric Holder all talking about running for the Presidency. Against Biden and the Sandman. Oh and if Hillary decides to jump in.

Captdon
07-07-2018, 10:44 AM
I have always believed she was going to try a third run. Her ego won't let do her do anything else. I don't for a second believe she will win the nomination but she and Sanders will finish the destruction of the Democratic Party.

countryboy
07-07-2018, 10:50 AM
https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/474228d/2147483647/strip/true/crop/2448x1730+0+0/resize/2448x1730!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2F68% 2F8e%2F0350db6646f49f6355eaeba49d46%2Fap-890364575704.jpg

Democratic voters want Hillary Rodham Clinton to make a third try for the presidency, but they’d give the top woman in the party, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, the boot, according to a new survey.

The poll of Democratic primary voters, from Pop Polling, (https://www.scribd.com/document/383036939/2020-Democratic-Presidential-Primary-Consideration-Full-Topline-Results) revealed a surge for Clinton that put her near the top of their picks for the 2020 presidential race.

https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/f0fd74f/2147483647/strip/true/crop/1284x334+0+0/resize/1284x334!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2F76% 2F5c%2F47b271984ca5acfe64b06284e676%2Fscreen-shot-2018-07-03-at-8.33.02 AM.png

The survey found that there are four Democrats that cross the 50 percent mark when voters are asked who they would consider voting for. Former Vice President Joe Biden led the list:

Former Vice President Joe Biden, 72 percent.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, 66 percent

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, 56 percent.

Hillary Rodham Clinton, 53 percent.

The survey showed that Democratic voters have anger issues. For example, 80 percent want President Trump impeached.

But they are also ready to shake up the aging leadership in the House, led by Pelosi. Asked if they wanted Pelosi to stay the Democratic leader, 58 percent said she needs to be replaced......snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/democratic-voters-hillary-in-pelosi-out

Ahahahahahaha…..The leftness has learned nothing from their humiliating defeat. Not when it comes to who they want to run for President.

At least they have learned that Pelosi is not good for them and want her replaced.

Still the Amazing part is the leftness would triple down and want Ma Barker to run for a 3rd time. :laugh:

Please make it so.....then Hillary can write her new book. What Happened, Volume 2. :grin:

Wow, Dems are in big trouble.

Mini Me
07-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Is that code for you will go with an Old Lady running the Country? :grin:
As long as it isn't Fat Granny(Hitlery)! I can't drive 65!

Mini Me
07-07-2018, 06:02 PM
I thought she meant fat and wobbly. :grin:

Its the Cankles and Piano legs that turn me off!

MMC
07-08-2018, 09:12 AM
As long as it isn't Fat Granny(Hitlery)! I can't drive 65!

Seems she has trouble walking down stairs and getting out of cars too.

mamooth
07-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Thread summary:

Hillary Clinton still owns the minds of the Trump fans. They will be her little beeyotches for all of eternity.

CDS is a real thing. It's all over this thread. The dumb little poll said nothing about Democrats wanting Clinton, but the OP and the right are making up stories about it, just to get their Clinton Derangement fix.

MMC
07-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Thread summary:

Hillary Clinton still owns the minds of the Trump fans. They will be her little beeyotches for all of eternity.

CDS is a real thing. It's all over this thread. The dumb little poll said nothing about Democrats wanting Clinton, but the OP and the right are making up stories about it, just to get their Clinton Derangement fix.

Nor for some reality. Even Democrats are telling Hillary Clinton to go away. Take a Hike. Don't come round here no more. Cya wouldn't wannabe ya.

One would think Clinton Supporters would also take that hint from their own kind.

Captdon
07-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Thread summary:

Clinton is the right's little joke. The dumbass won't go away. We laugh at her. She is the most pathetic candidate ever. She amuses us. We will love seeing her tear the Democratic party apart with her ego.

We are never obsessed with her. She's the crazy old bitch that everyone snickers about.

What's more pathetic is that you wanted her to be President. That makes you the joker.

Captdon
07-09-2018, 10:11 AM
Nor for some reality. Even Democrats are telling Hillary Clinton to go away. Take a Hike. Don't come round here no more. Cya wouldn't wannabe ya.

One would think Clinton Supporters would also take that hint from their own kind.

But they can't let go of her. They still want her in the WH. Buy her a tour ticket.

DLLS
07-09-2018, 10:11 AM
Seems she has trouble walking down stairs and getting out of cars too.

She really does need to lay off the sauce.

Captdon
07-09-2018, 10:14 AM
Thread summary:

Umm, you do realize the thread is about her. What else would we talk about? As embarrassing as she is she was your fault.

She can't own our minds the way Trump owns yours. She lost. She is just a creep who won't go away.

Have a happy term and a half.

DLLS
07-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Hillary had basically been promised the presidency since Bill was elected.

She thought she had it sewed up in 2008 until a young relatively inexperienced hyphenated American Senator decided to enter the race.

The left immediately abandoned Hillary (and completely forgot MLK's admonition to judge people based on the content of their character not the color of their skin) to support the hyphenated American.

The left went so far as to use the excuse of some states holding early primaries in violation of DNC rules to penalize those states by awarding some of the delegates won by Hillary to Barrack.

In an attempt to appease Hillary the left made her Secretary of State.

Then came 2016 and Hillary's second chance. She was sure she had it in the bag. The Clintons had bailed out the DNC under the condition that the DNC take orders from the Hillary campaign.

Nothing, absolutely nothing could stop her this time. Well nothing except for an extreme left wing activist who honeymooned in Moscow named Bernie Sanders who apparently did not get the memo about Hillary.

Not to worry, there were the super delegates and Debbie Wasserman Schultz ensuring Bernie would never get the nomination.

Hillary still thought she had it in the bag. She knew that come January 20, 2017 she would be placing her hand on the Bible being sworn in as president.

Then it happened. Donald J. Trump entered the race and rocketed to be the Republican nominee. He was on the campaign trail while Hillary was relaxing in bed with Huma secure in the knowledge that she did not have to campaign at all because it was hers. She earned it and the deep state was going to give it to her.

She was so confident in her victory that she mocked Trump supporters by calling them deplorable. She had nothing to worry about the polls showed her winning. All the talking heads of mainstream media were proclaiming there was no way Donald Trump could get to 270 electoral votes no way could that happen.

Well as Gomer Pyle used to say, "Surprise, surprise, surprise"