PDA

View Full Version : Jim Jordan and his accusers

DLLS
07-06-2018, 09:05 PM
I am getting sick of the media, even FOX, stating that others have come forward saying Congressman Jordan knew about the alleged sexual abuse then showing the actual quote of the person and it is revealed they stated that "He should have known" or "I am sure he knew"

I am not interested in having someone's opinion classified as additional proof that the allegations have merit.

My neighbor should have known it was going to rain. Right only if my neighbor watched the same weather forecast that I did.

Some have alleged that these allegations have to do with Jordan's desire to be Speaker of the House. I disagree. If you watched the House hearing where he questioned Rod Rosenstein about Rosenstein threatening Congressional Staffers with subpoenas unless they backed off you know exactly what is happening.

Rosenstein, or his associates, are sending a message to Jordan that, "If you screw with the Deputy Attorney General we will screw with you" The timing is more than merely coincidental.

I believe that Trey Gowdy's decision not to seek reelection and softening his stance on certain issues could be because persons in the Dept. of Justice or with ties to the Dept. of Justice contacted him and told him to back off or they would invent allegations of his engaging in, or covering up sexual misconduct.

Just my opinion on the subject.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 02:11 PM
The more the actual facts on this accusation are exposed, the more it becomes obvious that this is a politically motivated hatchet job

Actually one former wrestler claims that he told Jordan about this abuse in front of a witness. The named witness said that this didn’t happen.

DLLS
07-07-2018, 03:41 PM
At least two of the accusers have criminal records, one for fraud. Of course being convicted of fraud does not mean the person has a history of being less than honest, oh no perish the thought.

Captdon
07-07-2018, 03:54 PM
These were grown men. How does someone sexually abuse a grown man and nothing happens? I really don't get this.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 08:53 PM
These were grown men. How does someone sexually abuse a grown man and nothing happens? I really don't get this.
This is a fraudulent politically motivated hit job against a guy who the left thinks needs to be taken down. Nothing more.

DLLS
07-07-2018, 08:55 PM

They were on the wrestling team, they lifted weights. They could have prevented the advances.

texan
07-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Interesting this pops up just after his continuous exchange with head of the DOJ.

mamooth
07-08-2018, 06:19 PM
"Republicans rabidly defend sexual assault. Film at 11"

And in other dog-bites-man news ...

Tahuyaman
07-10-2018, 12:44 PM

who defended a sexual assault?

Tahuyaman
07-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Coaches don't know everything which happens in a college locker room. They typically try to leave that to the players or team members.

I was on some athletic teams for a while. I saw a guy urinate on another player once in the locker room. . The guy who was the victim turned around and kicked the crap out of the guy. No coach found out about it. Another time I witnessed a cheerleader sneaking into the locker room. No coach ever found out.

Based on my experience, coaches rarely went into the locker room.

MisterVeritis
07-10-2018, 12:59 PM

Buffoons make things up.

DLLS
07-10-2018, 01:17 PM
So it was an "open secret" and everyone knew what was happening. Well if everyone knew it would have been rather pointless for Jordan to report it because he would not have been divulging anything that was not already public knowledge.

NapRover
07-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Coaches unaware of it
https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-wrestling/2018/07/94255/six-former-ohio-state-wrestlers-defend-jim-jordan-none-of-us-saw-or-heard-of-abuse-of-ohio-state-wrestlers

barb012
07-10-2018, 05:13 PM
Jim Jordan is experiencing the retaliation from the Democrats of the justice dept.