PDA

View Full Version : CNN Finds A New Target

Robo
07-07-2018, 08:45 AM
CNN adds another page to their leftist partisan vigilante search to bring down another Republican foe who sits on the House committee investigating the FBI, Justice Department's efforts to exonerate Hillary Clinton from her felonious handlings of the government's classified information and the department's and FBI's attempts to frame Donald Trump to keep him from being President and their ongoing attempts likewise since his election. Their target now is Congressman Jim Jordan, Ohio. Jordan being a member of the House committee and an ardent tough interviewer of the likes of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and other FBI witnesses in Jordan's attempts to get to the truth about the corruption in the Justice Department and FBI.

CNN in another hair on fire attempt to bring Jordan down is accusing him of covering up a sexual scandal involving a team doctor and members of the University of Ohio's wrestling team, where the alleged homosexual doctor was allegedly molesting the team's wrestlers while Jordan was an assistant coach of the wrestling team at the university. A half dozen questionable witnesses have come forward and one in particular has been all over CNN testifying that Jordan knew about the abuse and did nothing about it. Seems CNN's major witness has a criminal record.

Let's get this crap straight! We're not talking about minor children here, we're talking about 19 to 24 year old raging hormonal examples of young male adults at a university being trained in wrestling a sport based in the art of "SELF DEFENCE." Maybe Jordan was just minding his own business? Maybe the ardent leftist supporters of homosexual rights at CNN should go piss up a rope and look for another "outrageous" issue to set their low-life hair on fire over, huh?

DGUtley
07-07-2018, 08:48 AM
1. I have no idea what (if anything) did or didn't happen at OSU.
2. Timing is suspicious given Jordan's desire to be SOTH.
3. CNN and the lefties will go after this guy with a vengeance.

IMPress Polly
07-07-2018, 08:52 AM
tPF has never seen a(n "accused") sexual predator they didn't reflexively love. Not even when the victims are male, so, you know, should be a more sympathetic case! :tongue:

DGUtley
07-07-2018, 09:03 AM
tPF has never seen a(n "accused") sexual predator they didn't reflexively love. Not even when the victims are male, so, you know, should be a more sympathetic case! :tongue:

No. First of all, JJ isn't being accused of being a sexual predator, so you should apologize to me and him.

Secondly, this is a very public person. A local hero. A national politician. Why now? Are you even curious as to why now? Just a teensy tiny bit?

IMPress Polly
07-07-2018, 09:18 AM
No. First of all, JJ isn't being accused of being a sexual predator, so you should apologize to me and him.

Secondly, this is a very public person. A local hero. A national politician. Why now? Are you even curious as to why now? Just a teensy tiny bit?
I was talking about the actual sexual predator, not the Freedom Caucus ally thereof. Whether directly or indirectly though, you're defending the guy.

Robo
07-07-2018, 09:26 AM

Another thought is, why in hell are we even giving a flying bleep what a homosexual doctor and young adult males trained in the art of self defense were doing? The issue is laughable.

Helena
07-07-2018, 09:29 AM
I haven't been here for but a minute, but I'm willing to bet you're wrong. A lot. I'm also willing to bet Justin Trudeau isn't reflexively loved.

Captdon
07-07-2018, 10:05 AM

No. It doesn't fit her agenda.

IMPress Polly
07-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Some guy gets accused of sexual abuse and I owe an apology. tPF logic.

DGUtley
07-07-2018, 10:08 AM
I was talking about the actual sexual predator, not the Freedom Caucus ally thereof. Whether directly or indirectly though, you're defending the guy.

Polly, shame on you. I am neither directly nor indirectly defending the sexual predator. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Captdon
07-07-2018, 10:09 AM

No one was talking about the predator at all. You certainly were accusing Jordan and Dave. Lady, there's no reason for such a mentality as you have. Whatever the reason is you need to deal with it. We can't.

Captdon
07-07-2018, 10:11 AM

Yea, you need to apology to Dave. What you said was idiotic.Human logic.

stjames1_53
07-07-2018, 10:27 AM
Are you outright accusing Jordan of being a sexual predator?

DLLS
07-07-2018, 10:31 AM
Let us ponder these facts:

Jordan accused the Deputy Attorney General of threatening Congressional staffers with subpoenas in an attempt to intimidate them. When Rosenstein tried to convince Jordan that Jordan should believe him and not staffers that Jordan has worked with Jordan basically told Rosenstein to blow it out his a**.

That gives the "deep state" a reason to go after Jordan

The doctor who allegedly molested those athletes has been dead for approximately 15-years so there is no way to get his side of the story.

The incidents occurred over 20-years ago. I cannot speak for the athletes ability to recall events but I know people who cannot recall what they did last year (for some last week is a challenge) let alone 20-years ago.

Some of the so-called accusers have merely stated that Jordan "should have known" or "must have known" not that he actually knew what was allegedly happening or that he had been told by any specific victim what had happened.

As it currently stands I am inclined to believe Jordan and question the motives of his accusers.

stjames1_53
07-07-2018, 10:32 AM
No one was talking about the predator at all. You certainly were accusing Jordan and Dave. Lady, there's no reason for such a mentality as you have. Whatever the reason is you need to deal with it. We can't.

Her general rule is that all men are rapists and murderers. Even if they haven't done anything, they have a propensity for these things. What she fails to accept is that woman are no fvcking better.

stjames1_53
07-07-2018, 10:36 AM
It's against a dead doctor, but you're blaming someone else for his crimes

IMPress Polly
07-07-2018, 10:51 AM
Her general rule is that all men are rapists and murderers. Even if they haven't done anything, they have a propensity for these things. What she fails to accept is that woman are no fvcking better.
No, my rule is that I believe the accusers in these cases. I know they're never taken seriously from experience.

DGUtley
07-07-2018, 11:07 AM
No, my rule is that I believe the accusers in these cases. I know they're never taken seriously from experience.

Like Polly, I generally default to believing the accusers. As a lawyer, I always have to look at the evidence. Statistically, only 2-6% of accusations are found to be untrue. http://kunskapsbanken.nck.uu.se/nckkb/nck/publik/fil/visa/197/different To say they're never taken seriously is inaccurate. The prosecution rate is woefully inadequate. I suspect it's b/c of a myriad of issues unrelated to hatred towards women; but, I don't do criminal work so I don't really know.

Captdon
07-07-2018, 11:15 AM

Well, here's a better rule. Don't blame someone for another's actions. That seems to be your life's reason to live.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 11:52 AM

Yes, I suspect there’s a political motive behind these accusations.

The Xl
07-07-2018, 11:55 AM
To just take someones word without any concrete proof is pretty insane. While rape does indeed ruin lives, false, untrue accusations of rape ruins lives as well.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 11:56 AM
Just who do you think the accused sexual predator is in this case? Do you even know the facts of this, or are you just spit-balling?

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 11:57 AM
To just take someones word without any concrete proof is pretty insane. While rape does indeed ruin lives, false, untrue accusations of rape ruins lives as well.
That’s the intent.

DLLS
07-07-2018, 11:57 AM

Bill Cosby, because he spoke about the need for black families to stay together, was charged with drugging and raping a woman even though that woman voluntarily consumed the pills Cosby offered to her.

IMPress Polly
07-07-2018, 12:07 PM

No one ever seems to be able to answer me as to why one would make false claims. "For attention" is the most common reply I hear. That makes no sense. Think of any person accused of sexual abuse or harassment. You can name those. Can you name any of their accusers though? Especially if they weren't already famous people beforehand?

DLLS mentioned Bill Cosby, for instance. We all know who Bill Cosby is. But how many of his accusers can you name?

Mister D
07-07-2018, 12:14 PM
No one ever seems to be able to answer me as to why one would make false claims. "For attention" is the most common reply I hear. That makes no sense. Think of any person accused of sexual abuse or harassment. You can name those. Can you name any of their accusers though? Especially if they weren't already famous people beforehand?

DLLS mentioned Bill Cosby, for instance. We all know who Bill Cosby is. But how many of his accusers can you name?
That has been answered a number of times. People lie for all sorts of reasons. Revenge and money being two that come to mind immediately. Considering the mental and emotional state of some of the women one meets attention would be one too.

DGUtley
07-07-2018, 12:16 PM

Polly, I have defended cases (civil) that were 100% false. So, add financial gain to the list.

The Xl
07-07-2018, 01:44 PM

You can't think of any reasons? I can. Revenge is one. Financial reasons is another. Regret over sleeping consensually with someone is yet another.

You talk about how tough women have it, but what rights are we as men entitled to? In your world a mere accusation is proof of guilt. Is that not more harsh and ridiculous than anything you claim women go through? That's not even getting into how men get killed in divorces, how they have no say in a child being born, yet need to pay child support, etc. Women are also given much more favorable sentences in court, especially when it comes to sexual crimes like sleeping with minors. Women are also the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action, and the list goes on.

Frankly, objectively looking at the facts, the courts, the state, and western society generally favor women disproportionately, sometimes even at the expense of men.

stjames1_53
07-07-2018, 01:44 PM

it only took one..............

stjames1_53
07-07-2018, 01:48 PM

And do you walk it back when you're wrong? Fricking NEVER..............because men have a penis, they are all automatically guilty.
How about those female teachers knocking off a bit of penis with their students? Justified, if I understand you...."The young boy was armed with a penis, so I used it against him..."

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 01:52 PM
No one ever seems to be able to answer me as to why one would make false claims. "For attention" is the most common reply I hear.
To destroy someone’s character. Is that so difficult to comprehend?

That being said, I didn’t see anyone use the “attention seeking” motive as you claimed.

MMC
07-07-2018, 01:52 PM
Whats funny is the accusers aren't going after the Coach of the Wrestling team. Just Jordan. 2 of the mopes have records for bilking people out of money. The first accuser has had problems with the law for most of his life. Oh and was filing lawsuits trying to get money from people.

Moreover the accusers never went after the Doctor while he was alive.

This is a political hit job. All started up after Jordan jacked Rosenstein. The told Rosenstein he had 7 days to get his act together.

This is how the leftness play and know this. What we are seeing now. Will not stop. The Demos and the their cult following will do this to Repubs going forward and with any other Administration.

Correction.....it will not stop. Until there is a major conflict and until the leftness learns why their kinds bodies are laying in the streets from coast to coast.

Note how the leftness has left Hastins out of Florida alone. The Impeached Judge for corruption that became a Congressman. Then got all caught up with the Me Too movement.

Of course the leftness didn't say shit when it came to Mel Reynolds and his 12 counts of sexual assault on a minor, who Bilbo Clinton Pardoned.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Which accused sexual predator is being supported or being reflexively loved here? You do know that the alleged sexual predator in this case committed suicide years ago, right?

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Whats funny is the accusers aren't going after the Coach of the Wrestling team. Just Jordan. 2 of the mopes have records for bilking people out of money. The first accuser has had problems with the law for most of his life. Oh and was filing lawsuits trying to get money from people.

Moreover the accusers never went after the Doctor while he was alive.

This is a political hit job. All started up after Jordan jacked Rosenstein. The told Rosenstein he had 7 days to get his act together.

This is how the leftness play and know this. What we are seeing now. Will not stop. The Demos and the their cult following will do this to Repubs going forward and with any other Administration.

Correction.....it will not stop. Until there is a major conflict and until the leftness learns why their kinds bodies are laying in the streets from coast to coast.

Note how the leftness has left Hastins out of Florida alone. The Impeached Judge for corruption that became a Congressman. Then got all caught up with the Me Too movement.

Of course the leftness didn't say $#@! when it came to Mel Reynolds and his 12 counts of sexual assault on a minor, who Bilbo Clinton Pardoned.
Common sense should tell you that this is a politically motivated hatchet job.

MMC
07-07-2018, 02:49 PM

Yeah but I doubt he will.....He's Canadian. :tongue:

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Yeah but I doubt he will.....He's Canadian. :tongue:
Common sense is uncommon with some.

MMC
07-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Common sense is uncommon with some.

One thing is for certain.....the Demos do not want to see Jordan as SOTH.

DGUtley
07-07-2018, 07:33 PM
So true, I do default to taking the accuser's word for it. Not from a legal standpoint but from a 'who do I initially believe' standpoint -- and then i'd look at the evidence skeptically. I have read that they are very hard to convict.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 08:50 PM
I’m waiting for IMPress Polly to tell us who is reflexively supporting a sexual predator and who that predator is.

DLLS
07-07-2018, 08:53 PM

Common sense is not all that common anymore.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 09:02 PM
Common sense is not all that common anymore.It is, but not with the person who’s taken that name. He’s succumbed to TDD.

donttread
07-08-2018, 06:42 AM

Can you molest adults? They are wrestlers, kick the SIB's ass if he touches you. Problem solved

Ransom
07-08-2018, 06:48 AM

Fascism 101 again IMPress Polly

You could write the book!

IMPress Polly
07-08-2018, 06:50 AM
Fascism 101 again @IMPress Polly (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=399)

You could write the book!

And they accuse leftists of abusing the F word.

Hyperbole much, Ransom?

Ransom
07-08-2018, 08:03 AM
And they accuse leftists of abusing the F word.

Hyperbole much, Ransom?

Uhh...Polly...your two ongoing threads. You believe the woman accusing Trudeau as you 'just read up' on it. Using sexual predator lingo here.....I don't think it's me providing the hyperbole. I'm pointing at the process...how it goes down. The language used so that Trudeau where you're concerned isn't innocent until proven otherwise, where it's rare where this woman is an isolated individual. Now in here collecting those "in defense" of your reaction towards these claims against Jordan. As if insisting on innocent until proven otherwise is in defense of anyone, doesn't everyone have that right?

Not according to your ideals they don't. You just reading up on this Jordan thing as well, Polly? Don't forget to mention how rare it is this is an isolated incident, set the table against your political adversary. Like any good Fascist.

Robo
07-08-2018, 09:05 AM

How do young male adults trained in self defense get sexually abused by an alleged homosexual doctor? Are we talking about them being drug induced into comas, or something like that?

Robo
07-08-2018, 09:18 AM
Like Polly, I generally default to believing the accusers. As a lawyer, I always have to look at the evidence. Statistically, only 2-6% of accusations are found to be untrue. http://kunskapsbanken.nck.uu.se/nckkb/nck/publik/fil/visa/197/different To say they're never taken seriously is inaccurate. The prosecution rate is woefully inadequate. I suspect it's b/c of a myriad of issues unrelated to hatred towards women; but, I don't do criminal work so I don't really know.

I need somebody to explain to me the "crime" here. As far as I can determine, Jordan is accused of turning a blind eye to adult males 19-to-24 years old being sexually abused by an alleged homosexual doctor. I'd like to know how the doctor managed to "abuse" the adult males who were being trained in self defense?

Who's kidding who here? This is just more CNN garbage fake news attempting to defame and belittle Jim Jordan because he's one of the most hard charging congressmen digging into the Obama administration's criminal abuse of the 2016 election the FBI's criminal attempts to exonerate Hillary Clinton from her committing of felonies with her illegal email server and the FBI's criminal attempts to frame Donald Trump of a crime that continues to this very day.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2018, 12:43 PM
How do young male adults trained in self defense get sexually abused by an alleged homosexual doctor? Are we talking about them being drug induced into comas, or something like that?

Most of the alleged victims were not wrestlers.

Admiral Ackbar
07-10-2018, 12:49 PM

This is a Hit job.. These guys are big tough wrestlers. Real men would have punched him in the face. This why I don't buy any of this.