PDA

View Full Version : Forget about the terrorists and focus on home!

Guerilla
01-03-2013, 12:31 AM
How does occupying the middle east and overthrowing their leaders help terrorism. Having embassies and troops in other peoples homeland only pisses them off more. If there was a foreign military occupying my town, with troops patrolling my streets, with big armored jeeps and mounted turrets, I would be like "who the fuck do you guys think you are." Then if neighbors are dying and buildings in town are being blown up because of the violence that was only brought when the U.S. invaded, wouldn't you be angry too? All this is doing is increasing peoples hostility towards us and making more attacks more likely. If I wanted to feel safer I'd bring all my troops home, and use the trillions of dollars being spent to fight these unjustified wars, on defence technology to defend our ACTUAL BORDERS, so we don't get attacked here in America. Any feeling of safety or comfort you may get from having troops fighting people on the other side of the globe, in 3rd world nations is absurd. It's been 12 years and its time to realize these wars are getting us no where. We need to bring the troops home and stop trying to control the rest of the world!

GrassrootsConservative
01-03-2013, 12:43 AM
This is why I liked Ron Paul so much. He understood this.

Carygrant
01-03-2013, 02:12 AM
It's not so much that Ron Paul understands this almost self evident fact , --- it is the fact that American people en bloc effectively deny it .
Let alone listen to their betters who whisper them good advice .

Guerilla
01-03-2013, 02:38 AM
It's not so much that Ron Paul understands this almost self evident fact , --- it is the fact that American people en bloc effectively deny it .

If you want to get technical, it's not so much the American people denying it as much as it is our so-called "leaders" and the media misleading people and telling them what to think. Media and officials often attempt to mislead people because if they didn't people would understand whats going on and do something about it. This is why the media gave Ron Paul significantly less coverage even though people loved him for speaking the truth. And yes the post may be self-evident but sometimes you just gotta point out the obvious to people.

Carygrant
01-03-2013, 02:48 AM
If you want to get technical, it's not so much the American people denying it as much as it is our so-called "leaders" and the media misleading people and telling them what to think. Media and officials often attempt to mislead people because if they didn't people would understand whats going on and do something about it. This is why the media gave Ron Paul significantly less coverage even though people loved him for speaking the truth. And yes the post may be self-evident but sometimes you just gotta point out the obvious to people.

You can't bat on both sides .
Either your leaders were elected democratically , or they were not .
" You pays your money and makes your choice"

Guerilla
01-03-2013, 03:41 AM
You can't bat on both sides .
Either your leaders were elected democratically , or they were not .
" You pays your money and makes your choice"

I personally don't bat on both sides because we do not have a democracy. I feel the "democracy" has become corrupt by corporations and special interest because they are the ones with all the money. When the Candidates campaign they need lots of money to get the word out that they are running. So the rich special interest CEO's fund candidates that will be their puppets and pass laws that only benefit the "1%"; while average americans could only make much smaller donations. Mitt Romney and Barack Obama had a combined total of $738 million in donations in 2012 election. You can see how a few rich CEOs "paying their money and making their choice" can outnumber potentially hundreds upon thousands of poor American majority making their choice. What we have is corporatism where $1=1 vote as opposed to democracy where 1 man = 1 vote. please do a little research on how corrupt we are before responding :)

zelmo1234
01-03-2013, 05:41 AM

Seems to me Your troops have been right there beside us?

So this leaves a very important question to ask, are your people a messed up as ours, or is the UK Americans ????? Bitch?

This I can tell you having been in these countries, You may think that if we move out that these terrorist will be happy and love us, and leave our country alone, Many think that if we would just abandon Israel they would leave us alone.

This is a totally false preception, they are fanatics in every since of the word, they hate the freedom that the people of the west have, they hate the fact that we acknowledge that women are people and that they have rights, they hate the fact that we allow any other religion but Islam to exist, and they have every intention of killing as many people of the west as possible, until the convert to there system.

Now does this mean every person? No, but a lot more than you think, and those that do not feel this way will not rise up against those that do, they will support them, because of the didication to Islam.

Mr Grant here would have you beleive that the UK does not have a problem with Islamic terrorism, but like many of his post, he is hoping that people will take his word and not look into the facts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

There problem goes back 30+ years, and is still a threat today. So do not fool yourselves into a false security that is exactly what caused 911 and it would lead to another attack of that proportion?

And last can anyone tell me how much the wars cost to date? It is easy to find, and you might be surprised?

zelmo1234
01-03-2013, 05:43 AM
I personally don't bat on both sides because we do not have a democracy. I feel the "democracy" has become corrupt by corporations and special interest because they are the ones with all the money. When the Candidates campaign they need lots of money to get the word out that they are running. So the rich special interest CEO's fund candidates that will be their puppets and pass laws that only benefit the "1%"; while average americans could only make much smaller donations. Mitt Romney and Barack Obama had a combined total of $738 million in donations in 2012 election. You can see how a few rich CEOs "paying their money and making their choice" can outnumber potentially hundreds upon thousands of poor American majority making their choice. What we have is corporatism where $1=1 vote as opposed to democracy where 1 man = 1 vote. please do a little research on how corrupt we are before responding :)

So how do you feel about the millions upon millions that large unions dump into the political picture in the US?

Guerilla
01-03-2013, 02:27 PM
This is a totally false preception, they are fanatics in every since of the word, they hate the freedom that the people of the west have, they hate the fact that we acknowledge that women are people and that they have rights, they hate the fact that we allow any other religion but Islam to exist, and they have every intention of killing as many people of the west as possible, until the convert to there system.

It's not about the freedoms. People need to stop harping back to this. Their have been many terrorists that have terrorized and not all of them were muslim. Many were actually homegrown Christians. But the news mostly censors the non-muslim terrorists so people like you keep thinking that only muslims hate us for our freedom and rights. These muslims and homegrown Christians didn't hate America for its freedom. I mean that's absurd. The muslims wouldn't come all the way across the world to blow up our freedom. Its because our greedy capitalists impoverish other parts of the world like the middle east to exploit them for their resources and to save money.

Guerilla
01-03-2013, 02:35 PM
So how do you feel about the millions upon millions that large unions dump into the political picture in the US?
It's not the workers that make up the union who spend the money. It's the union leaders who spend the money. Most people blindly trust their leaders so don't pay attention to what they are spending the groups money on. And most of the time they aren't even informed on what happens with their money. So once again I feel that this is special interest taking advantage of the money generously given to them.

zelmo1234
01-03-2013, 09:31 PM
It's not about the freedoms. People need to stop harping back to this. Their have been many terrorists that have terrorized and not all of them were muslim. Many were actually homegrown Christians. But the news mostly censors the non-muslim terrorists so people like you keep thinking that only muslims hate us for our freedom and rights. These muslims and homegrown Christians didn't hate America for its freedom. I mean that's absurd. The muslims wouldn't come all the way across the world to blow up our freedom. Its because our greedy capitalists impoverish other parts of the world like the middle east to exploit them for their resources and to save money.

You do realize that the US comapnies and oil explorations have actually brought money to the middle east not taken it from it right.

And I am sure that you have been on the ground in those countries so youknow that they hate capitalism???

Also I would love to see the links to the Christian Terrorism here in america?

You are refered to as the Great Satan in theIslamic countries, And the fanatics only understand one thing comvert or die!

It has been my experence that they plan on continueing to try and kill as many americans as they can

Guerilla
01-04-2013, 12:30 AM
You do realize that the US comapnies and oil explorations have actually brought money to the middle east not taken it from it right.

And I am sure that you have been on the ground in those countries so youknow that they hate capitalism???

Also I would love to see the links to the Christian Terrorism here in america?

You are refered to as the Great Satan in theIslamic countries, And the fanatics only understand one thing comvert or die!

It has been my experence that they plan on continueing to try and kill as many americans as they can
You say America brought these countries wealth? No the American CEOs brought themselves wealth buy going in and making deals to mine those countries oil. If the middle east had made any money I'd say this small token hails in comparison to the devastation brought to these countries when the military invaded. Any way you look at it Americas occupation has dramatically increased violence and death in those areas and have made them much worse off since we entered. And you say they hate capitalism - which I think is false and misleading - but even if they do who are we to impose our belief in capitalism on them. Those are different people, of a different culture, and history who deserve to determine their own destiny! We wouldn't want China imposing their communism on us right? As for Christian terrorist groups in America: Army of God, Timothy McVeigh, Multiple Neo-Nazi groups are also devout Christians, The Weathermen (underground), Michael Bray, The KKK were very Christian, John Brown, ect. Please look these up and educate yourself. Were you aware that prior to 9/11 66% of terrorism was done by non Islamic extremists. Religion is not what makes a terrorist its a persons environment. Do you not think children living in the middle east will develop a hate for america when its America who brought the violence that enveloped their childhood. And please explain how your experiences have shown you that mulims want too kill all americans.

zelmo1234
01-04-2013, 02:27 AM
You say America brought these countries wealth? No the American CEOs brought themselves wealth buy going in and making deals to mine those countries oil. If the middle east had made any money I'd say this small token hails in comparison to the devastation brought to these countries when the military invaded. Any way you look at it Americas occupation has dramatically increased violence and death in those areas and have made them much worse off since we entered. And you say they hate capitalism - which I think is false and misleading - but even if they do who are we to impose our belief in capitalism on them. Those are different people, of a different culture, and history who deserve to determine their own destiny! We wouldn't want China imposing their communism on us right? As for Christian terrorist groups in America: Army of God, Timothy McVeigh, Multiple Neo-Nazi groups are also devout Christians, The Weathermen (underground), Michael Bray, The KKK were very Christian, John Brown, ect. Please look these up and educate yourself. Were you aware that prior to 9/11 66% of terrorism was done by non Islamic extremists. Religion is not what makes a terrorist its a persons environment. Do you not think children living in the middle east will develop a hate for america when its America who brought the violence that enveloped their childhood. And please explain how your experiences have shown you that mulims want too kill all americans.

American brought violence to the middle east?

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/26/weekinreview/the-world-how-many-people-has-hussein-killed.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

And wealth to the region?

http://www.emirates247.com/business/middle-east-millionaire-s-wealth-surges-the-most-in-the-world-2012-06-21-1.463968

Not bad the fastest growing in the world?????

And there are plenty of organizations that call themselves one thing. Look at the terrorist organizations that have highjacked Islam in the name of violence?

but look at some of the groups on your list the KKK and the Nazi's are both very anti semetic, hard to be christian when Jesus was a Jew!

It is very easy to be here in American and think the way that you do, but if you spend some time in the middle east, and I have! You start to see that our culture and way of life is what they hate.

They have little to no tollerence for things such as our equalization of womens rights, our tolerance of gay people. and to some extent our tolerance of pople that do not beleive in God.

As for the children growing up to hate america, they are tought by there religious leaders that America is the Great satan.

WE will have to agree to disagree on this, but I can tell you that those intent on killing americans and there are plenty of them in the middle east, will continue to try and kill as many as they can, and if you do not have a way of disrupting there planing and training, the will produce terrorist events in the USA

Guerilla
01-04-2013, 04:39 AM
American brought violence to the middle east?

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/26/weekinreview/the-world-how-many-people-has-hussein-killed.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

And wealth to the region?

http://www.emirates247.com/business/middle-east-millionaire-s-wealth-surges-the-most-in-the-world-2012-06-21-1.463968

Not bad the fastest growing in the world?????

And there are plenty of organizations that call themselves one thing. Look at the terrorist organizations that have highjacked Islam in the name of violence?

but look at some of the groups on your list the KKK and the Nazi's are both very anti semetic, hard to be christian when Jesus was a Jew!

It is very easy to be here in American and think the way that you do, but if you spend some time in the middle east, and I have! You start to see that our culture and way of life is what they hate.

They have little to no tollerence for things such as our equalization of womens rights, our tolerance of gay people. and to some extent our tolerance of pople that do not beleive in God.

As for the children growing up to hate america, they are tought by there religious leaders that America is the Great satan.

WE will have to agree to disagree on this, but I can tell you that those intent on killing americans and there are plenty of them in the middle east, will continue to try and kill as many as they can, and if you do not have a way of disrupting there planing and training, the will produce terrorist events in the USA
Your first article even admits that it was saddams dictatorship that was causing the violence. We killed saddam a long time ago and now we are the only reason to blame for all the violence. Besides, it did not mention any of the other countries that America invaded which are now a destroyed warzone as Iraq is. As for your 2nd article.
http://www.smartearningmethods.com/2012/09/richest-middle-eastern-countries-2012/ I'm sure when you read the one I've posted you will see that NONE of the countries that America invaded are on the list of middle east countries that have become richer. Instead you only see American Allied countries on the list that are truly growing. So once again you post something thats misleading. You also only mentioned 2 of the terrorist organizations and simply ignored the rest - how convenient for you. Maybe if you spend some time researching you will start to see things my way :)

zelmo1234
01-04-2013, 07:43 AM
Your first article even admits that it was saddams dictatorship that was causing the violence. We killed saddam a long time ago and now we are the only reason to blame for all the violence. Besides, it did not mention any of the other countries that America invaded which are now a destroyed warzone as Iraq is. As for your 2nd article.
http://www.smartearningmethods.com/2012/09/richest-middle-eastern-countries-2012/ I'm sure when you read the one I've posted you will see that NONE of the countries that America invaded are on the list of middle east countries that have become richer. Instead you only see American Allied countries on the list that are truly growing. So once again you post something thats misleading. You also only mentioned 2 of the terrorist organizations and simply ignored the rest - how convenient for you. Maybe if you spend some time researching you will start to see things my way :)

Have you been to the middle east?

And no I did not take the time, but I know that Mr Mcvey was a racist as well, and I assumed that his so called organization was as well. the other id did not look into.

http://www.strategypage.com/dls/articles2004/2004112819.asp

I know many live in the fantasy world that we are evil and using there population for our own gain.

http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2011/04/10/iraqs-per-capita-standard-of-living-has-improved-a-lot-and-best-levels-of-countries-of-the-region/

Things are getting better and they are much safer and have the ability to effect there path now.

So I will not deny that there are some Christian nut jobs our there, look at the protestant / catholic conflict of Ireland. but they are relitively few and far between.

Redical Islam the power center of the religious leaders does not like your lifestyle and the freedoms that you have? You seem to have the beleif that if we leave them alone, they will leave us alone, and that just allows these leaders to have the abiblity to buils the hate of our culture without the realitiy of personel contact to show them we are different, and expose them to freedom.