PDA

View Full Version : Libs outraged: Elon Musk, Republican Donor?

DGUtley
07-15-2018, 07:30 AM
Elon Musk, Republican Donor?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-14/liberal-meltdown-furious-libs-outraged-after-elon-musk-revealed-one-top-republican

Common
07-15-2018, 08:15 AM
Awww they still have George Soros

Mini Me
07-15-2018, 08:28 AM
WTF? A paltry $ 33, 900,000? The cheap bastid!That will only buy about two secret visits with the Donald!
Unless he buys a membership at Mar a Lago.

Notice the yuge amount Adelson plopped down!That will go strait to Izrahell for more bombs and nukes!

Lummy
07-15-2018, 10:02 AM
Awww they still have George Soros

Where? I don't see his name.

El Guapo
07-15-2018, 10:25 AM
Musk is throwing a few crumbs of the scads of your taxpayer dollars he gets to politicians in order to ensure he gets lots more of your taxpayer dollars to fund his Potemkin car company and assorted fantasy nonsense.

Proglodytes worship this idiot as the quintessential businessman. He's never turned a profit ever.

Wake up, you dolts.

gamewell45
07-15-2018, 10:44 AM
I asked a friend of mine, who is a die-hard liberal about this; he just shrugged his shoulders and said that Musk has a right to donate to whatever cause or political party he wants to. He wasn't upset over it at all. I realize that he doesn't speak for all liberals and at the same time I'm sure there are most likely some liberals out there who will resent that Musk made a donation to the party.

MisterVeritis
07-15-2018, 11:05 AM
Musk is throwing a few crumbs of the scads of your taxpayer dollars he gets to politicians in order to ensure he gets lots more of your taxpayer dollars to fund his Potemkin car company and assorted fantasy nonsense.

Proglodytes worship this idiot as the quintessential businessman. He's never turned a profit ever.

Wake up, you dolts.
I completely agree. Musk is following the money power. Nothing more.