PDA

View Full Version : Some Handwriting On The Wall?

Robo
07-15-2018, 09:44 AM
Muller indicts 25 Russians all together now for meddling with out elections. Like somebody is supposed to think any of them will ever show up in America to be prosecuted. How much longer will this useless expensive phony investigation go on?

I have a suspicion that Rod Rosenstein is prodding Muller to keep it going and do something, anything, even indicting Russians because ole Rod is seeing some handwriting on the wall. If Muller ends this garbage, Trump will fire Rosenstein's useless ass and if Sessions offers up his resignation because of it, as he's threatened before, Trump will likely tell him too, not to let the door hit him in his sorry ass on the way out.

Captdon
07-15-2018, 11:04 AM
Sessions is gone as soon as this crap is done.

gamewell45
07-15-2018, 11:09 AM
Muller indicts 25 Russians all together now for meddling with out elections. Like somebody is supposed to think any of them will ever show up in America to be prosecuted. How much longer will this useless expensive phony investigation go on?

I have a suspicion that Rod Rosenstein is prodding Muller to keep it going and do something, anything, even indicting Russians because ole Rod is seeing some handwriting on the wall. If Muller ends this garbage, Trump will fire Rosenstein's useless ass and if Sessions offers up his resignation because of it, as he's threatened before, Trump will likely tell him too, not to let the door hit him in his sorry ass on the way out.

It's partisan politics and not much can be done about it. They've spent millions on this investigation so far just like they spent millions on the Benghazi hearings/investigation and no charges were filed in that case. Don't you just love how the politicians in this country just throw away our money??

DLLS
07-15-2018, 12:49 PM
Giving more ammunition to the democrats. Never mind an indictment is not a conviction and that Mueller probably would not be able to prove the charges if these Russians did travel to this nation to face the charges. It allows the democrats, whenever someone questions the validity of the investigation, to shout, "But Mueller indicted over 30 people"

Isn't there an old saying in the legal profession that you can indict a ham sandwich.

MMC
07-15-2018, 01:36 PM

No sense in waiting.....send his ass out to pasture.

MMC
07-15-2018, 01:50 PM
Its quite noticeable that when the Demos are taking hits and polls showing up not favoring the Demos. Then all of a sudden there is some more of the Muller investigation showing up.

The Repubs need to end it.....all the Demos are doing is using the excuse that all are trying to undermine the Mueller investigation. Get rid of Mueller and you get rid of the Demos lame excuse.

DLLS
07-15-2018, 01:51 PM

If he is really as devoted to President Trump as he once claimed he would resign and let the President replace him with someone who doesn't think testicles is the name of a British rock group.

MMC
07-15-2018, 02:01 PM
It's partisan politics and not much can be done about it. They've spent millions on this investigation so far just like they spent millions on the Benghazi hearings/investigation and no charges were filed in that case. Don't you just love how the politicians in this country just throw away our money??

A lot can be done about it.....and the Repubs should be pointing out that Mueller is investigating the Russians meddling and has not brought up anything about the Demos and their screwups or the Podesta brothers helping the Russians get around BO the Peeps sanctions.

Of course the Repubs shouldn't be playing one more time with Rosenstein and the FBI over records. Hold them in Contempt and then Impeach Rosenstein. Get rid of Wray, then send Mueller packing.

Then Trump can forget about all that talk about political backlash. Most of the country thinks the Mueller investigation is a sham anyways.

MMC
07-15-2018, 02:17 PM
CNN's Tapper: Gee, Obama Was Asleep At The Switch With This Russian Interference, Right?.....

And because there is basically no chance that any of the named defendants here will ever be in a US courtroom, none of the assertions will ever have to be proven, and thus no evidence presented for them. But the demands that the assertions be accepted on faith will be very high: https://t.co/k5ceRAU5FX
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) July 13, 2018 (https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1017847628028088321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

Conveniently, the new Mueller indictment is once again heavy on assertion, light on tangible evidence. And because the indictees are mysterious foreign adversaries, the purported evidence can be concealed in perpetuity on "national security" grounds
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) July 13, 2018 (https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1017826785495568384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

CNN’s Jake Tapper got the impression from Friday’s set of indictments in the Mueller investigation that President Barack Obama‘s administration wasn’t the best at deterring or sussing out Russian hackers.
Speaking to former Obama WH official Samantha Vinograd about the indictments, Tapper said: “It’s unfair to hold you responsible for the entire Obama administration, but you read this indictment and you think, ‘Boy, the Obama administration, they really kind of missed the ball on this.” .

“Well, I’m not here to be an apologist for the Obama administration,” Vinograd replied. “I was gone when this happened.....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/07/13/cnns-tapper-gee-obama-was-a-little-asleep-at-the-switch-with-this-russian-inte-n2500217 (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/07/13/cnns-tapper-gee-obama-was-a-little-asleep-at-the-switch-with-this-russian-inte-n2500217)

Whats that.....BO the peep dropped the ball. Imagine that.

Common Sense
07-15-2018, 02:32 PM

Do you think the Russians didn't interfere in the election?

Mueller's job is to investigate interference and the indictments are part of that. Should Mueller not have indicted them?

gamewell45
07-15-2018, 02:43 PM
A lot can be done about it.....and the Repubs should be pointing out that Mueller is investigating the Russians meddling and has not brought up anything about the Demos and their screwups or the Podesta brothers helping the Russians get around BO the Peeps sanctions.

Of course the Repubs shouldn't be playing one more time with Rosenstein and the FBI over records. Hold them in Contempt and then Impeach Rosenstein. Get rid of Wray, then send Mueller packing.

Then Trump can forget about all that talk about political backlash. Most of the country thinks the Mueller investigation is a sham anyways.

What's taking the republicans so long to take any action on this?? Why haven't they already fired Rosenstein, Wray and Mueller?? Are they afraid of backlash?

Common Sense
07-15-2018, 02:56 PM
What's taking the republicans so long to take any action on this?? Why haven't they already fired Rosenstein, Wray and Mueller?? Are they afraid of backlash?

Most Republicans support the investigation into election interference.

Why wouldn't they? Why shouldn't the obvious interference be investigated?

MMC
07-15-2018, 03:22 PM
Yep, I think they fell for the narrative pushed by the Lame Stream that there will be political blowback.

MMC
07-15-2018, 03:28 PM
Most Republicans support the investigation into election interference.

Why wouldn't they? Why shouldn't the obvious interference be investigated?

Most Republicans in the Senate. Not in the House.

Why wouldn't they....because the Demo narrative about Trump Russian Collusion is nothing more than delusion, a lie so they aren't forced to deal with the reality that they lost an Election due to a candidate, full of taint.

Why wouldn't the obvious interference going back to 2015 not be focused and highlighted upon. During the Peeps failure to handle the matter.

Oh that's Right, then they would have to take a look at the Russians hacking the State Dept. Then using their Computers to hack into the WH and Pentagon. Oh and then traced back to Hillary and her aides who were breached first. Then discovering how much the Peep was in contact with Hillary and her private server.

MMC
07-15-2018, 03:45 PM
Rand Paul on election meddling: 'We all do it'.....

Sen. Rand Paul said Sunday that President Trump should not focus on 2016 election interference during talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, as the U.S. also intervenes in foreign elections.

“We all do it. What we need to do is make sure our electoral process is protected," the Kentucky Republican said on CNN's "State of the Union" ahead of Trump's Monday meeting with Putin in Finland.

“They’re not going to admit it in the same way we’re not going to admit we were involved in the Ukrainian elections or the Russian elections," he said.

Paul pointed to research from Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University documenting (http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0738894216661190?journalCode=cmpb) 81 instances of U.S. government meddling in foreign elections between 1946 and 2000.

"It's not morally equivalent, but I think in their mind it is," Paul said, adding later: "We waste time saying 'Putin needs to admit this and apologize'."....snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/rand-paul-on-election-meddling-we-all-do-it

Rand Paul the Army of One is correct.....we do it they do it. Everybody is doing it.

He is also correct about the Demos being dumb enough to believe that we should focus on getting Putin to admit to it. But that is just how pathetic Democrats and their cult following are.

Captdon
07-15-2018, 04:08 PM

Mueller's job is to investigate interference and the indictments are part of that. Should Mueller not have indicted them?

He indicts people who will never be put on trial? He indicted eight Russian companies , thinking they wouldn't show up. One of them did and Mueller is crying like a baby. Some evidence.

Mueller had nothing but a couple of technical crimes. Nothing points to Trump. The screw-up all points to the Obama people. He isn't even questioning them.

Fake investigation about a fake event by a fake investigator.

Common Sense
07-15-2018, 04:25 PM
He indicts people who will never be put on trial? He indicted eight Russian companies , thinking they wouldn't show up. One of them did and Mueller is crying like a baby. Some evidence.

Mueller had nothing but a couple of technical crimes. Nothing points to Trump. The screw-up all points to the Obama people. He isn't even questioning them.

Fake investigation about a fake event by a fake investigator.
So you think Russian interference in the election is fake?

MMC
07-15-2018, 04:28 PM

So you think that there is Trump Russian Collusion and that means Russian meddling, huh?

gamewell45
07-15-2018, 04:43 PM
Yep, I think they fell for the narrative pushed by the Lame Stream that there will be political blowback.

Okay, fair enough.

DLLS
07-15-2018, 05:05 PM

Because that is exactly what the radical left wants the Republicans to do so they can run around shouting "Obstruction of justice. Impeach I say Impeach"

Well we ain't fallen for it.

If you're wonder who "we" are we be the deplorable, hillbillies that Peter Strozk claims to be able to smell at the local WalMart.

We are the hard working, hand on heart while the Anthem plays, backbone of this nation who are sick and tired of a bunch of commie loving pinko leftists ruining the nation we love.

gamewell45
07-15-2018, 05:13 PM
Because that is exactly what the radical left wants the Republicans to do so they can run around shouting "Obstruction of justice. Impeach I say Impeach"

Well we ain't fallen for it.

If you're wonder who "we" are we be the deplorable, hillbillies that Peter Strozk claims to be able to smell at the local WalMart.

We are the hard working, hand on heart while the Anthem plays, backbone of this nation who are sick and tired of a bunch of commie loving pinko leftists ruining the nation we love.

I have to agree with MMC's response: " Yep, I think they fell for the narrative pushed by the Lame Stream that there will be political blowback." It's all about perception. Neither side wants to look weak.

Common Sense
07-15-2018, 06:03 PM
So you think that there is Trump Russian Collusion and that means Russian meddling, huh?
Where have I said anything about Trump and collusion? There hasn't been any direct evidence of that.

Russian meddling, on the other hand, is a fact.

It seems that it doesn't bother some and that they'd like to shut down any investigation of it.

MisterVeritis
07-15-2018, 06:14 PM
I believe the Russians tried as the Russians always try. But no. The Russians did not interfere with our elections. The Democrats did. The Enemedia did. The Russians tried.

The public, showy indictments were for the idiots and the sheep. Your team. If the indictments were meant to be tried they would have been sealed until the perps were under our control.

Mister D
07-15-2018, 06:19 PM
Where have I said anything about Trump and collusion? There hasn't been any direct evidence of that.

It seems that it doesn't bother some and that they'd like to shut down any investigation of it.
Why should it bother me? Did it impact the election? Is this not par for the course anyway?

Sense, you weren't stupid enough to commit to this Russian collusion narrative. I give you credit for that but you;re not fooling anyone. You desperately want there to be a story here but there isn't one.

MMC
07-15-2018, 06:22 PM

Yes it was a fact that was mostly ignored by the BO peep administration. it doesn't seem to bother the leftness that Mueller is mentioning any of that. In 2 years.

Robo
07-15-2018, 07:57 PM

I would rejoice if he fired both of their asses now, but the Democrats would make a constitutional crises out of it and scream to the high heavens.

Robo
07-15-2018, 08:14 PM

We have an FBI and CIA who brag that They're the best in the world at hacking everything and anything other nations say and do. Obama had them hack into Germany's classified info and Prime Minister's emails. Obama had the CIA try to sway the Israeli election. Obama knew the Russians were hacking into our political system and trying to influence our elections and has been doing it for decades and he did squat about it and told Trump to stop whining about it and go get votes. He did! Everybody hacks everybody now days and everybody knows it. The uproar over Russian hacking is a phony outrage and perpetuated by the Democrats in an attempt to frame Trump of something, anything. It's pathetic!

Robo
07-15-2018, 08:19 PM

No we just "KNOW" everybody does it and our FBI and CIA claim they're the best in the world at doing it.

Peter1469
07-15-2018, 08:49 PM

Collusion, :shocked:

DLLS
07-15-2018, 09:35 PM

It came out several months ago that the C.I.A. has the technology to hack into computer systems and disguise the attack to make it look as though another country is doing it.

The "report" by the 17 intelligence agencies...oh wait it was only 3...state they have high confidence and then define high confidence as they could be wrong because the material they relied on could be wrong.

Then look at those involved in preparing the report Clapper (committed perjury before Congress), Brennan (an Obama/Clinton stooge) and that pillar of the F.B.I. James Comey.

Julian Assange has stated that the information did not come from a state actor.

Seth Rich mysteriously died in a robbery attempt where nothing was stolen.

The IT person hired by Debbie Wasserman Schultz to maintain the DNC server and other democrat computer systems has somewhat of a shady background.

The DNC never allowed the F.B.I. to examine the DNC server.

Why would anyone think that the allegation of Russian interference is fake?

Tahuyaman
07-15-2018, 09:36 PM
People are quick to say that it’s a “fact” that the Russians meddled in our election, but how do we know this and how did they do it?

The FBI or Justice Department never examined the DNC’s server to determine who hacked into it or even if it was hacked all. Are we supposed to just blindly accept the narrative on this?

So what if they placed ads on Facebook. We had TrueBlue posting Clinton campaign crap here constantly. It didn’t change my vote.

I’m skeptical of this whole thing.