PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Defends Trump-Putin Meeting

Ethereal
07-17-2018, 02:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWTaOrgcs24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqCVNgz9Yzs

Senator Paul defends Trump's meeting with Putin, citing historic precedent and diplomatic necessity.

It shocks me that anyone would object to making an attempt to improve relations between two countries who possess 90% of the world's nuclear weapons, weapons that are on hair-trigger alert.

Even a minuscule increase in the probability of war between the USA and Russia is unconscionable. We should be taking whatever steps we can to reduce and mitigate that risk given the catastrophic consequences of such.

Unfortunately, some people seem more concerned with partisan gain than with promoting peace. It is especially troubling to see "liberals" jumping on the bellicose bandwagon. Liberals are supposed to be the ones calling for diplomacy and dialog. Instead, they more resemble the ghost of Joseph McCarthy.

Hoosier8
07-17-2018, 02:46 PM
Pretty obvious Trump stands for peace and the opposition stands for war.

DLLS
07-17-2018, 03:32 PM
Pretty obvious Trump stands for peace and the opposition stands for war.

This can be proven by the past statements of Dem. Senator John McCain (well, he sure the hell isn't a conservative). That little pipsqueak always wants to go to war.

Dangermouse
07-17-2018, 04:11 PM
The treasonous cur must fry impeached to end the insanity he spreads.

MisterVeritis
07-17-2018, 04:15 PM
Brennan no longer holds a position in our government. I do believe Brennan should die at the end of a rope following his indictment, trial, and conviction. We cannot allow coup plotters to live.

AZ Jim
07-17-2018, 04:20 PM
You are one sick MF...

MisterVeritis
07-17-2018, 04:22 PM
You are one sick MF...
Me? I am fine. If we are to continue as a just nation the coup plotters must be executed by the state. Sooner. Not later.

DLLS
07-17-2018, 04:22 PM
You are one sick MF...

I'll send him a get well card.

AZ Jim
07-17-2018, 04:25 PM
Pretty obvious Trump stands for peace and the opposition stands for war.trump is a self serving fucking coward and so are his supporters. Bone spurs...LOL

ripmeister
07-17-2018, 04:25 PM
Me? I am fine. If we are to continue as a just nation the coup plotters must be executed by the state. Sooner. Not later.
Under his eye.

DLLS
07-17-2018, 04:28 PM
trump is a self serving $#@!ing coward and so are his supporters. Bone spurs...LOL

Right, all those Veterans that support Trump are cowards. All those brave men and women who left parts of themselves on foreign soil are cowards.

Why don't you go to Arlington National Cemetery and take a sh*t on some of the graves while you're at it?

Peter1469
07-17-2018, 04:29 PM
trump is a self serving fucking coward and so are his supporters. Bone spurs...LOL

Az's broad brush.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/joshs-broad-brush.jpg (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiqtdP8iafcAhUsT98KHUgcDlMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmakeameme.org%2Fmeme%2Fjoshs-broad-brush&psig=AOvVaw0V7UnFhwoGxQHhyASYCzVP&ust=1531949276280031)

Hoosier8
07-17-2018, 04:40 PM
trump is a self serving $#@!ing coward and so are his supporters. Bone spurs...LOL

Poor feller. TDS is such a debilitating condition. Doesn’t allow rational thought.

MisterVeritis
07-17-2018, 04:44 PM
trump is a self serving fucking coward and so are his supporters. Bone spurs...LOL
...not to mention a self-made billionaire with a wonderful family and many dedicated supporters.

MisterVeritis
07-17-2018, 04:45 PM
If we are to continue as a just nation the coup plotters must be executed by the state. Sooner. Not later.

Under his eye.
Does anyone speak "Rip"? I need a translation. I am unwilling to do drugs.

donttread
07-17-2018, 05:11 PM

Senator Paul defends Trump's meeting with Putin, citing historic precedent and diplomatic necessity.

It shocks me that anyone would object to making an attempt to improve relations between two countries who possess 90% of the world's nuclear weapons, weapons that are on hair-trigger alert.

Even a minuscule increase in the probability of war between the USA and Russia is unconscionable. We should be taking whatever steps we can to reduce and mitigate that risk given the catastrophic consequences of such.

Unfortunately, some people seem more concerned with partisan gain than with promoting peace. It is especially troubling to see "liberals" jumping on the bellicose bandwagon. Liberals are supposed to be the ones calling for diplomacy and dialog. Instead, they more resemble the ghost of Joseph McCarthy.

Why won't the nation elect this man? Is it the common sense, good values or respect for the whole Constitution and BOR's that they object to?

AZ Jim
07-17-2018, 05:47 PM
Right, all those Veterans that support Trump are cowards. All those brave men and women who left parts of themselves on foreign soil are cowards.

Why don't you go to Arlington National Cemetery and take a sh*t on some of the graves while you're at it?I am a vet. I served this country. Don't speak for our dead, they would agree with me, not you. We vets served and considered Putin as what he is, the enemy!!

Mr.Soxes
07-17-2018, 05:49 PM
I am a vet. I served this country. Don't speak for our dead, they would agree with me, not you. We vets served and considered Putin as what he is, the enemy!!

I am a vet and dont think that!
As a matter of fact we screwed Putin over several times!:evil:

MisterVeritis
07-17-2018, 05:50 PM
I am a vet. I served this country. Don't speak for our dead, they would agree with me, not you. We vets served and considered Putin as what he is, the enemy!!
I assure you, you do not speak for all veterans. You do represent the abnormals well, however.

Tahuyaman
07-17-2018, 07:34 PM

Who's the treasonous cur? Rosenstein?

Tahuyaman
07-17-2018, 07:36 PM
Dont disrespect vets by claiming that you speak for anyone other than yourself. That is if you are a vet. I have doubts that you are.

Tahuyaman
07-17-2018, 07:38 PM
Why won't the nation elect this man? Is it the common sense, good values or respect for the whole Constitution and BOR's that they object to?

I think that too many people associate him with his father who was always portrayed as a crazy kook.

nathanbforrest45
07-17-2018, 08:06 PM

My late father in law was a Marine vet from WW2. He was wounded in the shoulder by a Japanese sniper . His last car was a Toyota. I think he forgave the Japanese and no longer saw them as the enemy. I am a Vietnam veteran but no longer consider Ho Chi Minh the enemy, in fact I have several shirts in my closet made in Vietnam. The Cold War is over, we have more to fear from Little Rocket Man and ISIS these days then the Russians. Why would you want to start the Cold War again?

Let me ask you a serious question. When you were "serving your country" in the military did you spend a lot of time on KP or Mess Cook duties?

Dr. Who
07-17-2018, 08:11 PM
Under his eye.
Blessed be.

jimmyz
07-17-2018, 08:13 PM

Some of Trump's supporters on this board whom are US combat veterans would have a bone to pick with you and your comment.

Crepitus
07-17-2018, 08:19 PM
Some of Trump's supporters on this board whom are US combat veterans would have a bone to pick with you and your comment.

You would think they'd have enough sense not to support someone like him.

Mister D
07-17-2018, 08:23 PM
There was a time when the Russians really were fighting us all over the world, interfering in our politics and spreading "fake news" about the US. Now in 20fucking16 the kook left is like...WTF!

ripmeister
07-17-2018, 09:26 PM
If we are to continue as a just nation the coup plotters must be executed by the state. Sooner. Not later.

Does anyone speak "Rip"? I need a translation. I am unwilling to do drugs.

It's a riddle. Just having some fun. You should try it sometime. :grin:

ripmeister
07-17-2018, 09:29 PM
Blessed be.

I figured you'd get it. :wink::grin:

Tahuyaman
07-17-2018, 10:00 PM

Did it make sense for them to support Mrs. Clinton? Someone who has a history of hostility and disrespect to members of the military?

roadmaster
07-17-2018, 10:34 PM
I like Rand on many things

Ethereal
07-17-2018, 11:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suelCndwaIs

Tahuyaman
07-18-2018, 01:04 AM
I like Rand on many thingsIf he was the Republican nominee I would have voted for him instead of Gary Johnson.

Common
07-18-2018, 03:16 AM

The left clings to anything Russia in the hopes it will Tarnish Trump, facts and truth doesnt matter nor common sense

They wring their hands over great relations with Iran because they are "Building Nukes, the want good relations with Nkorea who has nukes, yet russia that most likely has the most nukes in the world stashed they dont want good relations.

Crepitus
07-18-2018, 07:46 AM
Did it make sense for them to support Mrs. Clinton? Someone who has a history of hostility and disrespect to members of the military?

That's an opinion, not a fact. Do not present your opinion as a fact.

Robo
07-18-2018, 09:07 AM

And you wonder why democrats are fading into the woodwork as the corrupt hate filled little bugs they really are? Just continue the assault and insults on half of America's voters and dream on about being elected back into power.

Tahuyaman
07-18-2018, 09:49 AM
That's an opinion, not a fact. Do not present your opinion as a fact.
It is a fact. As FLOTUS shed was quite disrespectful to military members. Most vets remember that.

Captdon
07-18-2018, 09:51 AM

Bet you voted for Clinton though. I'm not saying you're two-faced but you are.

DLLS
07-18-2018, 09:59 AM

You stated all Trump supporters are cowards. I merely stated that some Veterans who left body parts on foreign soil support Trump. Then suggested that since you have such a low opinion of those who served and support Trump that perhaps you should go to Arlington and shit on the graves.

I wasn't speaking for the military dead, I was just pointing out that those Trump supporters who lost body parts on foreign soil are not the cowards you allege them to be.

No thanks are necessary since I was more than happy to clarify that for you.

DLLS
07-18-2018, 10:02 AM

Well they had enough sense not to vote for Hillary.

Tahuyaman
07-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Bet you voted for Clinton though. I'm not saying you're two-faced but you are.
But that was different.

suds00
07-18-2018, 10:11 AM
you don't have to intimate that russia's intell is superior to avoid war

The Xl
07-18-2018, 10:14 AM
All it takes is the government seal of approval and all these dumb fucks eat all this shit up. Opposing the FBI or any other government agencies isn't treason. They need to prove evidence of their assertions. They aren't God, their word alone isn't gospel. And for all of Trumps faults, at least he's trying to improve relations with the world's second biggest power instead of trying to stir shit up like the establishment and their cronies are.

Tahuyaman
07-18-2018, 10:23 AM
you don't have to intimate that russia's intell is superior to avoid war

who claimed Russia's intelligence gathering agencies are superior?

DLLS
07-18-2018, 10:32 AM
They need to prove evidence of their assertions. They aren't God, their word alone isn't gospel.

In other words, an indictment isn't a conviction.