PDA

View Full Version : This will get your teeth gnashing, Trumproids!

Mini Me
07-18-2018, 10:05 AM
https://youtu.be/Xze1DtXUQeU

Common
07-18-2018, 10:44 AM
nah doesnt bother me in the least, whenever the left denigrates trump, I chuckle and think of obama our first muslim president

Mini Me
07-18-2018, 10:46 AM
Looks like Troids are too skeeered to look at this!

I can't blame them after the Monday sellout debacle with Pooty!

MisterVeritis
07-18-2018, 11:08 AM

It was goofy. It is no wonder you enjoyed it.

Mini Me
07-18-2018, 12:15 PM
Its suppossed to be Goofy, Maher is a comedian, you know. But Trump is fuckin Goofy!

Abby08
07-18-2018, 12:21 PM
Naw, there's nothing Trump can say or do, that could rival the disastrous 8 Obama years.

I may change my mind, when Trump says, of some white, piece of trash thug, " he could be my son."....or, when Trump encourages/condones the murder of police officers, by refusing to denounce the messages of the hate groups, BLM and, black panthers.

There's nothing Trump has done, to date, that even comes close, so, look in the mirror and, tell yourself...."HILLARY LOST, SHE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT", admitting it, out loud, is a good way to begin healing.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2018, 12:24 PM
Its suppossed to be Goofy, Maher is a comedian, you know. But Trump is fuckin Goofy!
No. It is you. And those on your team.

Abby08
07-18-2018, 12:25 PM
Its suppossed to be Goofy, Maher is a comedian, you know. But Trump is $#@!in Goofy!

Maher is s lot of things, comedian is not one of them, he's in the same league as, Kathy Griffin.

Mini Me
07-18-2018, 01:36 PM
Naw, there's nothing Trump can say or do, that could rival the disastrous 8 Obama years.
Would you like a good Witch Burning? Hillary?I'm fine with that as long as Trump goes first!

http://freethoughtalmanac.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/BurningJoan.jpg
I may change my mind, when Trump says, of some white, piece of trash thug, " he could be my son."....or, when Trump encourages/condones the murder of police officers, by refusing to denounce the messages of the hate groups, BLM and, black panthers.

There's nothing Trump has done, to date, that even comes close, so, look in the mirror and, tell yourself...."HILLARY LOST, SHE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT", admitting it, out loud, is a good way to begin healing.

Admiral Ackbar
07-18-2018, 02:11 PM

Funny... Stupid but Funny.. But hey at least at the meeting with Putin he didn't kiss him on the cheek, give away Eastern Europe, Give the green light for Russian missiles in Cuba, or relay his flexibility after the election. Wonder who did all that stuff?

Abby08
07-18-2018, 02:16 PM
Trump is a witch? Dude, you really need to conquer that quote function....dr. strangelove.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2018, 02:25 PM
Strange? Have an adult help you with the quote box function.

Mini Me
07-18-2018, 02:55 PM
Maher is s lot of things, comedian is not one of them, he's in the same league as, Kathy Griffin.

C'mon, give him some credit! he's not hardcore left, like you he hates Muslims. But, yes, he does think Trump is a blooming idiot! Like most of the world!

Admiral Ackbar
07-18-2018, 02:59 PM
C'mon, give him some credit! he's not hardcore left, like you he hates Muslims. But, yes, he does think Trump is a blooming idiot! Like most of the world!

No one here hates Muslims. There are just people of the mind that they belong in their own societies. Muslims just do not integrate well into modern Western societies.

Mini Me
07-18-2018, 03:00 PM
Trump is a witch? Dude, you really need to conquer that quote function....dr. strangelove.

I really don't care about it!Its never a problem on other forums I am on!

Mini Me
07-18-2018, 03:02 PM
Funny... Stupid but Funny.. But hey at least at the meeting with Putin he didn't kiss him on the cheek, give away Eastern Europe, Give the green light for Russian missiles in Cuba, or relay his flexibility after the election. Wonder who did all that stuff?

No One! You need to go back and read real history!

Abby08
07-18-2018, 03:03 PM

You've polled the entire world and, half of them think Trump is a blooming idiot?

I think, he's more like a, 'bloomin' onion.'.....many layers, not yet revealed...and, just a tad deep fried.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2018, 03:28 PM
I really don't care about it!Its never a problem on other forums I am on!
So people recognize you are a special needs poster and ignore you?

midcan5
07-18-2018, 03:30 PM
Kinda curious as Trump is already rated by historians as either our worst president or next to the bottom after Jackson. Pres Obama is rated in the top ten maybe six? But historians don't matter to Russian trolls and American snowflakes for the obvious reasons. Russia loves that we have a buffoon as president and snowflakes believe Trump's lies. The Mexicans are not only paying for the wall but are actually building it too. Just ask a snowflake they are followers not thinkers. There is no soul in the republican party today.

"I am more convinced than ever that I made the right decision. The transformation I feared has taken place. Just look at the reaction to President Trump’s barbarous policy of taking children away from their parents as punishment for the misdemeanor offense of illegally entering the country. While two-thirds of Americans disapproved of this state-sanctioned child abuse, forcing the president to back down, a majority of Republicans approved. If Trump announced he were going to spit-roast immigrant kids and eat them on national TV (apologies to Jonathan Swift), most Republicans probably would approve of that, too. The entire Republican platform can now be reduced to three words: whatever Trump says." Max Boot

jimmyz
07-18-2018, 06:29 PM
So people recognize you are a special needs poster and ignore you?

"special needs poster" Now that is funny!

Tahuyaman
07-18-2018, 08:18 PM
This will get your teeth gnashing, Trumproids!
https://youtu.be/Xze1DtXUQeU (https://youtu.be/Xze1DtXUQeU)
It doesn't bother me. I consider the source.

Hoosier8
07-18-2018, 09:06 PM
Where the left gets it's news, late night comedians, donchaknow!