PDA

View Full Version : Townhall author used "Normals" for our team

MisterVeritis
07-18-2018, 12:42 PM
Imagine that. I believe someone from Townhall is either one of our members or reads what we write. On our sister site, someone posted a recent story from Townhall where our team is described as the Normals. I am confident I was the first to use the terms Normals for our team and abnormals for Progressives, liberals, leftists...

exotix
07-18-2018, 01:01 PM
When did deplorable become normal ?

MisterVeritis
07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
A better question is why do all of the abnormal people gravitate to your team?

Mini Me
07-18-2018, 01:29 PM
The New Normal is ABNORMAL!

Admiral Ackbar
07-18-2018, 01:37 PM

I don't find you deplorable, just wrong on your positions.

Admiral Ackbar
07-18-2018, 01:45 PM
My Favorite Team is the Pittsburgh Steelers!

Almost time for Football Baby!!!!!! Here We Go!!!!!

Message to Foxboro Six Rings... NO Cheating!!!

:terribletowel::terribletowel::terribletowel::terr ibletowel::terribletowel::terribletowel:

Common
07-18-2018, 02:02 PM
Imagine that. I believe someone from Townhall is either one of our members or reads what we write. On our sister site, someone posted a recent story from Townhall where our team is described as the Normals. I am confident I was the first to use the terms Normals for our team and abnormals for Progressives, liberals, leftists...

You werent the first to use the term normal and abnormal on this site anyway, and there are quite a few cross members from both sites.

Common
07-18-2018, 02:03 PM
When hillary lost the election even with Obama and the DNC and the FBI and CIA lying and breaking the law to make her win

DLLS
07-18-2018, 02:05 PM
On our sister site

This place has a sister site?

MisterVeritis
07-18-2018, 02:30 PM
You werent the first to use the term normal and abnormal on this site anyway, and there are quite a few cross members from both sites.
Who was? Who first begin to describe the struggle between the parties as a clash between Normals and abnormals? How many people from TownHall post here?

MisterVeritis
07-18-2018, 02:30 PM
This place has a sister site?
Loosely: http://thepoliticsforums.com/

DLLS
07-18-2018, 02:43 PM
Loosely: http://thepoliticsforums.com/

Looks like TLSG (The Last Sober Guy) from the old DLP made it there. Not sure it is worth registering just to say "hi" Will have to think about it.

exotix
07-18-2018, 02:53 PM
Looks like TLSG (The Last Sober Guy) from the old DLP made it there. Not sure it is worth registering just to say "hi" Will have to think about it... its worth it ... LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1531943567/ban_tpf_c4aju0.png

Mini Me
07-18-2018, 03:13 PM
When hillary lost the election even with Obama and the DNC and the FBI and CIA lying and breaking the law to make her win

Lying? C'mon man!You need to stop drinking from the poisoned well!
Your guy won, so why are you bitching about it so much?

Admiral Ackbar
07-18-2018, 04:29 PM
Lying? C'mon man!You need to stop drinking from the poisoned well!
Your guy won, so why are you bitching about it so much?

We will stop complaining about the extra legal behavior of these agencies when they are cleaned out. An additional point. You admit Trump won.. Go step further and state you believe his win was legitimate and although you disagree with why people voted for him, you do not think the Russians influenced the outcome.

This statement will improve your credibility greatly. BTW it is easy because it is all true.

DLLS
07-18-2018, 05:56 PM
.. its worth it ... LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1531943567/ban_tpf_c4aju0.png

Is that the same "Fyrenza" who hung around DLP?

MisterVeritis
07-18-2018, 07:44 PM
Looks like TLSG (The Last Sober Guy) from the old DLP made it there. Not sure it is worth registering just to say "hi" Will have to think about it.
Unfortunately, it fails with Chrome. It works with IE but IE irritates me with its constant asking "Are you sure" everytime I change pages.

That is why I am still here. this site works well with Chrome.

DLLS
07-18-2018, 08:47 PM
Unfortunately, it fails with Chrome. It works with IE but IE irritates me with its constant asking "Are you sure" everytime I change pages.

That is why I am still here. this site works well with Chrome.

I do Firefox. Well at least the version that still works with XP. I have a Windows 7 install DVD but anything past XP sucks.