PDA

View Full Version : First announced dem idiot for president

DLLS
07-19-2018, 06:24 PM
I was sort of watching FOX news while doing other things and caught the first announced democrat for president in 2020. I did not catch his name but he is apparently from Maryland.

When it was pointed out that he voted present on the issue of abolishing ICE he stated that ICE has nothing to do with enforcing our borders that is Customs.

I did a double take then yelled at the television, "What in the f*ck do you think the "C" in ICE stands for you imbecile"

Common
07-19-2018, 06:27 PM
Geez and we thought Joe Biden was dumb, nice guy though

DLLS
07-19-2018, 06:33 PM
Perhaps he thinks ICE stands for Immigrant Children Extractors.

Major Lambda
07-19-2018, 07:36 PM
I was sort of watching FOX news while doing other things and caught the first announced democrat for president in 2020. I did not catch his name but he is apparently from Maryland.

And Juan William's said on Fox today, if I heard right, that the dems dont have a viable 2020 candidate. I was listening, not watching, and he said the Dems reputations are trash, and that will be proven when the Republicans win the White House again in two years.

Juan William's is a Democrat.

Major Lambda

Major Lambda
07-19-2018, 07:37 PM
Geez and we thought Joe Biden was dumb, nice guy though

Joe's not dumb. He is just not overly intellectual.

M-L

Tahuyaman
07-19-2018, 08:27 PM

When it was pointed out that he voted present on the issue of abolishing ICE he stated that ICE has nothing to do with enforcing our borders that is Customs.

I did a double take then yelled at the television, "What in the f*ck do you think the "C" in ICE stands for you imbecile"
Lol.....

Tahuyaman
07-19-2018, 08:29 PM

M-L

He’s not dumb. He’s a buffoon.

He’s smart enough to know that he couldn’t get through college without plagiarizing the work of others.

DLLS
07-19-2018, 08:31 PM
Juan William's is a Democrat.

When I think of Juan there are other names that come to mind, but I suppose we have to be nice.

Mini Me
07-19-2018, 10:55 PM
Joe is a character! he would keep us in stitches!

Williams is just Fox Noise token Dem, trained to follow orders and be the monkey for the organ grinder.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPpuoCtcG2fBPy5CWt5s8LYu3XRfMOF mX2ZZmTKzkdEPgxJ64d

stjames1_53
07-20-2018, 05:16 AM

M-L

What can you say about a guy who tells you to discharge a weapon (shotgun) through a door inside of your home?
I wonder if he's ever fired a weapon in his life, much less inside of a home.....my ear guards are right next to my firearm.

MMC
07-20-2018, 06:26 AM
Corey Booker says he will be running, Kamala Harris says she is running, Terry McAuliffe says he is running, Eric Holder says he is running, and good ole Joe says he is in it to win it.

Of course now Hillary is considering a 3rd try, and then there is the Sandman.

Can you imagine their Debates. A weekend at Bernie's, huh?

Lummy
07-20-2018, 07:44 AM
There's nothing there. It's like a list of suicide options. At least two of those choices should be in prison, in my opinion.

Whoever emerges as the Democrat party (deep state) puppet from that group, the election could shape up to be the dirtiest campaign ever, and Democrats have run a lot of dirty campaigns.

MMC
07-20-2018, 08:04 AM
There's nothing there. It's like a list of suicide options. At least two of those choices should be in prison, in my opinion.

Whoever emerges as the Democrat party (deep state) puppet from that group, the election could shape up to be the dirtiest campaign ever, and Democrats have run a lot of dirty campaigns.

The Democrats are always about the.....Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

Crepitus
07-20-2018, 09:38 AM
Perhaps he thinks ICE stands for Immigrant Children Extractors.

If so their behavior would suggest he is correct.

Crepitus
07-20-2018, 09:41 AM
What can you say about a guy who tells you to discharge a weapon (shotgun) through a door inside of your home?
I wonder if he's ever fired a weapon in his life, much less inside of a home.....my ear guards are right next to my firearm.

You idiot, you don't use ear muffs in a combat setting. You are compromising your situational awareness.

stjames1_53
07-20-2018, 09:42 AM
If so their behavior would suggest he is correct.

then stop pretending the children you [sic] have are yours....................stop using them as shields.
Now all we have to do is find their real parents so we cans ship them [sic] back, too
and stop trying to enter our country illegally and that'll save a bunch of time

MMC
07-20-2018, 09:45 AM
then stop pretending the children you [sic] have are yours....................stop using them as shields.
Now all we have to do is find their real parents so we cans ship them [sic] back, too
and stop trying to enter our country illegally and that'll save a bunch of time

Yeah their behavior of stopping contraband and drugs coming into the country, and catching illegals who never showed up for court is bad behavior. :rollseyes:

stjames1_53
07-20-2018, 09:47 AM
You idiot, you don't use ear muffs in a combat setting. You are compromising your situational awareness.
in my house, it isn't supposed to be a combat zone. It is a small house and I know who and what are at all times. You obviously overlooked the obvious. Ever fire a gun in an enclosed space? I'd rather they be disoriented via deafness than me. Combat vets already have ear protection in place with their helmets, besides, that's an open area.

Cletus
07-20-2018, 10:09 AM

Electronic hearing protection is rapidly becoming standard kit. I keep a set in my active shooter bag with my plate armor and helmet. The actually enhance your hearing, making sounds you might otherwise miss quite audible.

Cletus
07-20-2018, 10:14 AM
in my house, it isn't supposed to be a combat zone. It is a small house and I know who and what are at all times. You obviously overlooked the obvious. Ever fire a gun in an enclosed space? I'd rather they be disoriented via deafness than me. Combat vets already have ear protection in place with their helmets, besides, that's an open area.

One of the funniest cases I ever studied was a mob hit in which the shooter got into the target's house and hid in a bedroom closet. When the guy got home, he fired at him from inside the closet with a .357. When the cops got there, they identified the shooter by the glazed look on his face and the blood coming from his ears. :grin: