PDA

View Full Version : Trump invites Putin to the White House.

Tahuyaman
07-21-2018, 11:56 AM
In the wake of the Helsinki summit, Trump once again defies conventional wisdom and the liberal media by inviting Putin to the White House later this year.

This Will absolutely drive the liberal media crazy. Their reaction will be completely predictable. Inexplicably they will claim that this is further proof that Putin has something on Trump. Further proof that Trump is Putin's puppet. Further proof that Trump is rewarding Putin for getting him elected. They will claim that Putin ordered Trump to invite him to the US during their private meeting in Heksinki.

This is one reason so many people seem to have strong support for Trump. He defies conventional wisdom and throws it back in their face. He doesn't buckle under to the media and political establishment. A lot of people have been wanting this from a US president for decades.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/19/president-trump-asked-amb-bolton-to-invite-putin-to-washington-sanders-says.html

Trump has asked his White House to extend an invitation to Russian President Vladimir Putin to visit Washington later this year, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Thursday.

The Xl
07-21-2018, 12:01 PM
Inb4 something something something something treason, something something something something the Kremlin.

I'm glad that Trump isn't trying to start war with the only other real power in the world. It's his best redeeming quality for sure.

Beevee
07-21-2018, 12:03 PM
He's only doing what any good salesman does. Showing him around his future home at a knockdown price.

Tahuyaman
07-21-2018, 12:06 PM
He's only doing what any good salesman does. Showing him around his future home at a knockdown price.

Right on cue.....

Beevee
07-21-2018, 12:10 PM
Right on cue.....

I hate to disappoint. Not denying it though, are you?

Tahuyaman
07-21-2018, 12:11 PM
The liberal lemmings will eat that media spin without thinking.

Tahuyaman
07-21-2018, 12:13 PM

What's your question?

Beevee
07-21-2018, 12:15 PM
What's your question?

Question? What's a Question? Questions don't exist here. Or maybe they do. Who knows? And who doesn't?

Tahuyaman
07-21-2018, 12:23 PM
Question? What's a Question? Questions don't exist here. Or maybe they do. Who knows? And who doesn't?
Please stop trolling this thread, OK?

AZ Jim
07-21-2018, 12:29 PM
The liberal lemmings will eat that media spin without thinking.So we are lemmings? What are you trump worshipers???

Tahuyaman
07-21-2018, 12:33 PM
So we are lemmings? What are you trump worshipers??? Do you have anything relevant to add to the actual subject?

stjames1_53
07-21-2018, 12:54 PM

How in thee hell did you get out?
Putin's moving into the WH? That's real derangement...........
You need to return to your room...............

stjames1_53
07-21-2018, 12:56 PM
So we are lemmings? What are you trump worshipers???

I only worship one who is not of this earth. I voted for SCOTUS, and won...............hahahahahahahahahaha
I know that's really got to frost your ass.......you guys lost control of the courts

Tahuyaman
07-21-2018, 01:04 PM
Well, it has started. The media is reporting that this anouncement has received the "rebuke" of his intelligence chief. There was no rebuke. There was a bit of surprise.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/19/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-invitation-reaction

Donald Trump’s invitation to the Russian president, Vladimir Putin (https://www.theguardian.com/world/vladimir-putin), to visit Washington DC later this year drew a swift and negative response from Democrats and an apparent rebuke from one of his own top intelligence advisers.

Captdon
07-21-2018, 04:40 PM

Says someone who's freedom depends on the big kid next door.

MMC
07-21-2018, 04:41 PM

No need to.....even Merkel says the US and Russia having talks is a good thing.

Only the delusional would think that the US and Russia shouldn't do something to better their relations.

Guess what group that leaves you in.

Captdon
07-21-2018, 04:42 PM

Hot damn! That's more like it. We need a bit of abstract thinking here.

Captdon
07-21-2018, 04:44 PM
So we are lemmings? What are you trump worshipers???

You misspelled supporters. Well, we're winners.