PDA

View Full Version : Fisa documents released

Crepitus
07-21-2018, 09:48 PM
The documents pertaining to the Carter page FISA warrents were released today. I would say I'm surprised no one has posted a thread on it yet, but I'm really not since they totally blow the Nunes memo and accusations right outta the water.

Poor Devin, seems like tRump must have as much on him as Putin does on trump. Poor guy has completely given up doing his job and spends all his time.trying to protect Cheeto Jesus.

Anyway, link

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/21/politics/fbi-carter-page-surveillance-warrant/index.html

MisterVeritis
07-21-2018, 09:58 PM
The documents pertaining to the Carter page FISA warrents were released today. I would say I'm surprised no one has posted a thread on it yet, but I'm really not since they totally blow the Nunes memo and accusations right outta the water.

Poor Devin, seems like tRump must have as much on him as Putin does on trump. Poor guy has completely given up doing his job and spends all his time.trying to protect Cheeto Jesus.

Anyway, link

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/21/politics/fbi-carter-page-surveillance-warrant/index.html
Did you read it? It begins by asserting that Page is an agent of a foreign power. The guy was set up. Are you unaware?

Crepitus
07-21-2018, 10:16 PM
Did you read it? It begins by asserting that Page is an agent of a foreign power. The guy was set up. Are you unaware?

It begins by saying they suspect he is an agent of a foreign power. How is that a set up?

MisterVeritis
07-21-2018, 10:28 PM
It begins by saying they suspect he is an agent of a foreign power. How is that a set up?
The set-up occurred before the FISA warrant. Do you pay any attention to the news (I mean real news, not the fake news)?

Dr. Who
07-21-2018, 11:04 PM
He wasn't set up. His activities invited suspicion and thus an investigation.

Crepitus
07-21-2018, 11:21 PM
The set-up occurred before the FISA warrant. Do you pay any attention to the news (I mean real news, not the fake news)?

Oh, I see. The FISA doesn't show what you wanted it to so it must be some other conspiracy.

You are too much.

MisterVeritis
07-22-2018, 04:05 AM
Of course, he was set up. He was not the target. He was a patsy used to cover the real target.

MisterVeritis
07-22-2018, 04:07 AM
Oh, I see. The FISA doesn't show what you wanted it to so it must be some other conspiracy.

You are too much.
The right answer is "No MisterVeritis, I don't watch real news."

Admiral Ackbar
07-22-2018, 08:01 AM
You realize that if they 'prosecuted' every person in DC that had some contact with a foreign government and lobbied for said governments interests they would need 100,000 Bob Muellers and have to lock up the whole town.

Might as well just put a big fence around the whole DC metro, electrify it and put up sniper towers.

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 08:03 AM

Anyway, link

The FISA document proves everything Nunes claimed and in fact it was based solely on the bogus dossier if you read it, which I doubt.

The release includes all 4 warrants.

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 08:09 AM
The right answer is "No MisterVeritis, I don't watch real news."

Yeah..... No.

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 08:12 AM
The FISA document proves everything Nunes claimed and in fact it was based solely on the bogus dossier if you read it, which I doubt.

I have. I don't see how you could have reached that conclusion. Not if you want to be honest at least.

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 08:24 AM
I have. I you have I don't see how you could have reached that conclusion. Not if you want to be honest at least.

Figures you either didn’t read it or were unable to use reading comprehension.

Oh, the irony!

It also proves Stzrok lied under oath that he had nothing to do with the FISA requests when in fact he used the Carter Page Sept 2016 letter to Comey as a pretext to open the investigation.

It also proves the FBI lies to the court by withholding the fact that the dossier was a political product by the Clinton campaign.

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 08:29 AM
Now, according to Clapper on CNN, Obama set the whole Russia witch hunt into motion.

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 08:52 AM
Another falsehood in the FISA is that it claims the “FBI has reviewed this verified application for accuracy” when in fact Comey and McCabe, both signers of the application, testified under oath to Congress the content of the dossier was never verified for accuracy.

This is a serious crime to open the most intrusive FISA Title I application on an American citizen based on false information. The application doesn’t even make sense because they specifically claim Carter page is an agent of a foreign power than later claim that they are afraid he will be recruited as an agent. All of this after he had worked with the FBI to bring down some Russians.

You see, they started spying on the Trump campaign, then initiated this very sloppy FISA request as cover. As you can see by most of the past information they never thought Trump would win, and they thought this would never come to light.

FISA Applications are not part of FOIA requests so this is an unusual release of information and some think that Christopher Wray has finally gotten tired of the players coming out with all of their propaganda in the compliant media telling their lies.

MMC
07-22-2018, 09:44 AM
The FBI and the Justice Department relied heavily on the now-infamous dossier authored by former British spy Christopher Steele in obtaining the FISA warrant on Page......snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-releases-412-pages-of-top-secret-fisa-documents-on-former-trump-aide-carter-page

That is not looking good for the FBI and DOJ. Nor is that looking good for the Democrats who pushed the narrative with the DOJ and Lame Stream media.

Captdon
07-22-2018, 10:35 AM

Anyway, link

It shows that the phony dossier was the #1 reason for the warrants. Did you miss that?

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 10:44 AM
It shows that the phony dossier was the #1 reason for the warrants. Did you miss that?

No. It shows he was already being investigated back in 2013. Years before the "peepee incident" went public.

MisterVeritis
07-22-2018, 10:54 AM
He was described as a foreign government agent and spied on for a year. I am not aware of any charges. Page was not the target. Candidate Trump was. This is additional evidence of the building coup attempt. The Constitution does not allow us to be secure in our persons unless the government wants to get someone close to us.

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 10:55 AM
No. It shows he was already being investigated back in 2013. Years before the "peepee incident" went public.
And the FBI and DOJ started a legal front later to justify it. Problem is the abuse of power.

MisterVeritis
07-22-2018, 10:58 AM
Now, according to Clapper on CNN, Obama set the whole Russia witch hunt into motion.
I hope Obama's neck will be the last one in the noose. We should hang the perps after a court finds them guilty of this coup attempt, starting with the lowest minion and ending with the highest, Barack Hussein O.

MMC
07-22-2018, 01:56 PM
And the FBI and DOJ started a legal front later to justify it. Problem is the abuse of power.

And that is what the Repubs are saying it is.....an abuse of power. Now lets see if they do something about it.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2018, 02:04 PM
Carter Page was a nobody. He has nothing to offer Mueller and now they hope he will concoct a story.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2018, 02:11 PM

Clearly the FISA warrant was based on information which was not credible and was completely inappropriate to be included. Had the origins of that information been represented honest,y, the warrant would have been denied, just like it was months earlier.

After the first request was denied, they had to spice up the second request.

The only real argument is whether or not including it in the warrant application was a criminal offense.

El Guapo
07-22-2018, 02:28 PM
Because he isn't, genius.

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 02:29 PM

Lol. Sorry dude, you can't keep changing your story just because your previous one got shot down.

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 02:30 PM
Because he isn't, genius.

Lol, why? Just because you said so?

El Guapo
07-22-2018, 02:32 PM
Lol, why? Just because you said so?

Because he isn't now, or ever was under any investigation. They never had anything on him. Genius.

El Guapo
07-22-2018, 02:34 PM
...and YES. Just because I say so.

MMC
07-22-2018, 02:41 PM
Fox also notes that, "Based on what is visible, the dossier is not described as a political document, as the Democrats have asserted; rather the FBI speculates to the FISA court that it was commissioned to damage Candidate 1, who is Donald Trump."

"On page 16, the full quote reads: “The FBI speculates to the FISA court that the U.S. person was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit candidate 1’s campaign," Fox adds.....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/07/22/doj-releases-carter-page-fisa-documents-trump-responds-n2502601

Ah once again the Democrats asserted.....that means the Democrats were and are lying about the entire matter. They have failed at the Collusion aspect and have fallen back to the Russians meddled and that's why they lost.

Good thing most of the country doesn't believe their Lame ass excuses.

This validates sedition and the soft coup. All Trump needs to do is to call on the American people to hunt down the Democrats involved and bring them to Justice. Note that's Justice and not the DOJ.

El Guapo
07-22-2018, 02:56 PM
The FISA warrant was obtained using the phony piss dossier - a fanciful story from the imaginations of some ex-british spy and the Kremlin - that was bought and paid for by the hildabeast campaign.

talk about russian collusion... :facepalm:

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 03:17 PM
Because he isn't now, or ever was under any investigation. They never had anything on him. Genius.

And you know this how?

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 03:20 PM
The FISA warrant was obtained using the phony piss dossier - a fanciful story from the imaginations of some ex-british spy and the Kremlin - that was bought and paid for by the hildabeast campaign.

talk about russian collusion... :facepalm:

Nope. They had evidence he was conspiring with Russians back in 2013.

Lots.

You might even say they had a plethora of evidence.

El Guapo
07-22-2018, 03:22 PM
And you know this how?

See post #29

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 03:23 PM
Lol. Sorry dude, you can't keep changing your story just because your previous one got shot down.

You appear to think your own total ignorance of the subject is somehow a proof.

El Guapo
07-22-2018, 03:23 PM
back in 2013.

http://i67.tinypic.com/msmxvt.jpg

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 03:26 PM

Lots.

Must be why he has never been charged with anything.

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 03:37 PM
See post #29

Lol, well 450 pages of government documents disagree with you kid.

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 03:38 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/msmxvt.jpg

Oh yeah, that proves a lot.

It proves you are an idiot who can't support his assertions.

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 03:40 PM
Lol, well 450 pages of government documents disagree with you kid.

Yep, it proves they relied solely on the bogus dossier. Haven’t read it yet eh?

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 03:41 PM
You appear to think your own total ignorance of the subject is somehow a proof.

My total ignorance?

You're the one who is changing the story every time your previous one gets shot down.

Lmao.

Hoosier8
My total ignorance?

You're the one who is changing the story every time your previous one gets shot down.

Lmao.

Reading comprehension isn’t your forte is it?

Captdon

Lots.

Yet, here it is 5 years later and he isn't under arrest.

Crepitus
07-22-2018, 03:43 PM
Yep, it proves they relied solely on the bogus dossier. Haven’t read it yet eh?

Lol, yes I have. You apparently just read your rwnj "news" sources.

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 03:50 PM
Then you have serious reading comprehension issues.

Here is a guy that defended the FISA warrants until he read it.

https://youtu.be/82yajJR3iHo

El Guapo
07-22-2018, 04:00 PM
Looks like the judge who granted the warrant has some ♫ 'splain' to doooo... ♫

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 04:36 PM

Translation, I get my news someplace other than late night comedians.

Metinks you should quit while you are behind.

Safety
07-22-2018, 04:40 PM
I have. I don't see how you could have reached that conclusion. Not if you want to be honest at least.

It’s called reaching into your ass and pulling something out.

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 04:44 PM

I take it you didn’t read it either.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2018, 05:27 PM

You don't seem to have the ability to follow a story. You have a handful of redundant talking points and when you run out of those, you insert juvenile diversions.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2018, 05:29 PM

Your initial comment in this thread was quite substantive.

ripmeister
07-22-2018, 05:39 PM
Wait! I thought CNN was fake news. :grin:

Tahuyaman
07-22-2018, 05:41 PM

Is Clapper a CNN reporter?

barb012
07-22-2018, 05:43 PM
Nothing is credible from the link CNN.com

ripmeister
07-22-2018, 05:45 PM

Cherry pickin anyone?

mamooth
07-22-2018, 05:45 PM
Well, Nunes did admit he actually hadn't read the memo. That is, he just made everything up.

Let's go over some of the things Nunes lied about.

Nunes said the judges were never informed of the partisan nature of the Steele Dossier. The Democrats fired back that it was in FISA application. Nunes them said it was just a footnote, so it didn't really count. That footnote took up more than a page, and went into great detail on how the Steele Dossier was partisan. That's not something the judge would overlook. Nunes lied.

There's substantial information on the many sources aside from the Steele Dossier. Nunes lied.

Nunes claimed a news article was used by the FBI against Page. Turns out the exact opposite was true. The article was used in defense of Page. Nunes lied.

Nunes claimed the document never mentioned Steele or Fusion GPS. However, _every_ reference to a third party is switched. For example, Trump is only referred to as "Candidate 1". Nunes knew that. He lied.

And all 4 of the judges who signed off on it were Republican appointees. Not a Nunes lie, but something worth mentioning over and over, as an illustration of how ridiculous the Trump cult's conspiracy theory is.

Captdon
07-22-2018, 05:47 PM

We know what you do.

Captdon
07-22-2018, 05:49 PM

It is. Clapper was there to say whatever he wanted to say.

Ransom
07-22-2018, 05:54 PM
Everyone thinks that.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2018, 05:55 PM

Cherry pickin anyone?

Yes or no..... Which one?

El Guapo
07-22-2018, 06:48 PM
That piece of shit clapper lied right through his teeth on national television when he said there was no FISA warrant request.

Hoosier8
07-22-2018, 07:06 PM
That piece of $#@! clapper lied right through his teeth on national television when he said there was no FISA warrant request.

The closer we get to the truth the louder Clapper, Comey, Brennan and Sally Yates whine.

El Guapo
07-22-2018, 08:11 PM
The truth is already known.

ripmeister
07-22-2018, 09:50 PM
Yes or no..... Which one?

Maybe?

Tahuyaman
07-22-2018, 09:50 PM
Maybe?

so long.....

Tahuyaman
07-22-2018, 09:52 PM
The closer we get to the truth the louder Clapper, Comey, Brennan and Sally Yates whine.

They have things to hide.

ripmeister
07-22-2018, 09:53 PM
so long.....

See ya

MMC
07-23-2018, 05:51 AM
Must be why he has never been charged with anything.

Therein is the reality of the issue with Carter Page.....they thought they had something on him. They had nothing and there is no charges to back their play.

Only thing now that needs to be ascertained is.....who dropped the dime and where it was coming from.

In which the Demos will do everything they can to prevent that knowledge from coming out into the public.

Hoosier8
07-23-2018, 07:32 AM
Therein is the reality of the issue with Carter Page.....they thought they had something on him. They had nothing and there is no charges to back their play.

Only thing now that needs to be ascertained is.....who dropped the dime and where it was coming from.

In which the Demos will do everything they can to prevent that knowledge from coming out into the public.

They knew they had nothing on him! The Title I FISA, the most intrusive FISA, allowed them to wiretap anyone associated with him at least two degrees deep. This allowed them to, as has now been proven, to wiretap the Trump Tower.

Mike Rogers discovered the abuse and shut it down and why the Intel community wanted Obama to fire him.

MMC
07-23-2018, 12:42 PM
They knew they had nothing on him! The Title I FISA, the most intrusive FISA, allowed them to wiretap anyone associated with him at least two degrees deep. This allowed them to, as has now been proven, to wiretap the Trump Tower.

Mike Rogers discovered the abuse and shut it down and why the Intel community wanted Obama to fire him.

Confirmed: DOJ Used Materially False Information To Secure Wiretaps On Trump Associate (http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/23/confirmed-doj-used-materially-false-information-to-secure-wiretaps-on-trump-associate/)

Newly released documents confirm House and Senate investigators’ claims that the Department of Justice and FBI used materially false and misleading information to secure wiretaps on Carter Page, a former volunteer foreign policy advisor to President Trump. The highly redacted documents (https://www.scribd.com/document/384384418/Carter-Page-FISA-Documents#fullscreen&from_embed) released in response to Freedom of Information Act requests show how the FBI was able to convince the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to surveil the Naval Academy graduate and energy consultant for a year of his life.

The wiretap was applied for and granted in October 2016, shortly before the end of the presidential campaign. Approved applications last for 90 days. The Department of Justice requested and received three renewals, for a total of one year of surveillance. Despite claiming to the court in 2016 that “the FBI believes that Page has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian Government,” the government has yet to charge Page with breaking any of the serious laws it alleges he knowingly transgressed.

The Dossier Provided an Essential Part Of Application

The Dossier Was Not Verified

The Applications Employed Circular Reporting

Cites Steele’s Credibility, Despite Overwhelming Evidence To Doubt It

The Applications Made Materially False Claims

The True Funding Of Dossier Was Oddly Obscured

What In The World....snip~

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/23...mation-to-secure-wiretaps-on-trump-associate/ (http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/23/confirmed-doj-used-materially-false-information-to-secure-wiretaps-on-trump-associate/)

Our Intelligence apparatus misled the DOJ and they in return misled a FISA court. We also know John Brennan was feeding Strzok info.

Time to recall Clapper and then the Communist John Brennan.

spunkloaf
07-23-2018, 12:47 PM

I only see you and the other conservatards whining.

MMC
07-23-2018, 12:47 PM

A whole lot to hide.

Bartiromo: Is It High Time We Admit the Obama Administration Spied On the GOP Presidential Nominee?.....

'Sunday Morning Futures' host Maria Bartiromo speaks with legal expert Alan Dershowitz about the release of the original documents from the FISA warrant used to spy on Trump aide Carter Page during the 2016 election:

BARTIROMO: Well, we know that one other piece of information used was a Yahoo! article about the Steele dossier, so it was all based on the Steele dossier and then they re-upped it, and they had to get additional sign-offs on it, three times with the same information. Normally when you go to re-up a warrant you have new information, based on the dossier.

Look, is it high time we all admit that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign because it was a political enemy and there was an election?

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Well I'd like to know more about that. That's why right from day one I called for an independent non- partisan expert investigating commission that would look at the entire 2016 election, ranging from Comey's statements to Strzok to whether the Obama administration put a spy in the camp, all of these things are relevant to all Americans and they're non-partisan. We want to see fair elections. We don't want to see the thumb of any FBI agents, Justice Ddepartment officials, Russia, Comey. We don't want to see that thumb. Even a pinkie on the scale of our election.

BARTIROMO: So what happened to this, it certainly doesn't feel good. It feels like its rigged. This whole thing, what happens now when you're in your estimation, based on what we know from Peter Strzok, what we know about the hearings in terms of Lisa Page and of course all of these texts?

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Well, we'll see first of all whether any of this appears in Mueller's report. There is going to be a report, but there are also indictments and some contested cases and in the contested cases lawyers have a gold mine to work with, defense lawyers, challenging this FISA application, challenging Strzok's objectivity. All of this will become a basis for legal proceedings and legal challenges. We've already seen Judge Ellis in Virginia question the special counsel, wonder whether or not are they only trying to make people sing but also make them compose......snip~

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...on_spied_on_the_gop_presidential_nominee.html (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/22/bartiromo_is_it_high_time_we_admit_the_obama_admin istration_spied_on_the_gop_presidential_nominee.ht ml)

Now Sessions has no excuse to appoint a 2nd Special Counsel. With the Authority to go after Mueller, for not having any info on the Demos and for conducting a biased partisan investigation.

Captdon
07-23-2018, 12:49 PM
Cherry pickin anyone?

An interview has to be real; a story doesn't. Able to tell the difference?

spunkloaf
07-23-2018, 12:49 PM
That piece of shit clapper lied right through his teeth on national television when he said there was no FISA warrant request.

Wait, wait, wait. You mean to say...you actually... You CARE about people lying?
Oh, I see. Only when it isn't Donald fucking Trump.

spunkloaf
07-23-2018, 12:50 PM
A whole lot to hide.

Bartiromo: Is It High Time We Admit the Obama Administration Spied On the GOP Presidential Nominee?.....

'Sunday Morning Futures' host Maria Bartiromo speaks with legal expert Alan Dershowitz about the release of the original documents from the FISA warrant used to spy on Trump aide Carter Page during the 2016 election:

BARTIROMO: Well, we know that one other piece of information used was a Yahoo! article about the Steele dossier, so it was all based on the Steele dossier and then they re-upped it, and they had to get additional sign-offs on it, three times with the same information. Normally when you go to re-up a warrant you have new information, based on the dossier.

Look, is it high time we all admit that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign because it was a political enemy and there was an election?

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Well I'd like to know more about that. That's why right from day one I called for an independent non- partisan expert investigating commission that would look at the entire 2016 election, ranging from Comey's statements to Strzok to whether the Obama administration put a spy in the camp, all of these things are relevant to all Americans and they're non-partisan. We want to see fair elections. We don't want to see the thumb of any FBI agents, Justice Ddepartment officials, Russia, Comey. We don't want to see that thumb. Even a pinkie on the scale of our election.

BARTIROMO: So what happened to this, it certainly doesn't feel good. It feels like its rigged. This whole thing, what happens now when you're in your estimation, based on what we know from Peter Strzok, what we know about the hearings in terms of Lisa Page and of course all of these texts?

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Well, we'll see first of all whether any of this appears in Mueller's report. There is going to be a report, but there are also indictments and some contested cases and in the contested cases lawyers have a gold mine to work with, defense lawyers, challenging this FISA application, challenging Strzok's objectivity. All of this will become a basis for legal proceedings and legal challenges. We've already seen Judge Ellis in Virginia question the special counsel, wonder whether or not are they only trying to make people sing but also make them compose......snip~

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...on_spied_on_the_gop_presidential_nominee.html (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/22/bartiromo_is_it_high_time_we_admit_the_obama_admin istration_spied_on_the_gop_presidential_nominee.ht ml)

Now Sessions has no excuse to appoint a 2nd Special Counsel. With the Authority to go after Mueller, for not having any info on the Demos and for conducting a biased partisan investigation.

I hope they spied. It would mean they obviously had a good reason, which is the biggest point that you and the other rejects seem to be missing.

Tahuyaman
07-23-2018, 01:01 PM
I only see you and the other conservatards whining.What a brilliant and substantive deduction.

Hoosier8
07-23-2018, 01:01 PM
Confirmed: DOJ Used Materially False Information To Secure Wiretaps On Trump Associate (http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/23/confirmed-doj-used-materially-false-information-to-secure-wiretaps-on-trump-associate/)

Newly released documents confirm House and Senate investigators’ claims that the Department of Justice and FBI used materially false and misleading information to secure wiretaps on Carter Page, a former volunteer foreign policy advisor to President Trump. The highly redacted documents (https://www.scribd.com/document/384384418/Carter-Page-FISA-Documents#fullscreen&from_embed) released in response to Freedom of Information Act requests show how the FBI was able to convince the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to surveil the Naval Academy graduate and energy consultant for a year of his life.

The wiretap was applied for and granted in October 2016, shortly before the end of the presidential campaign. Approved applications last for 90 days. The Department of Justice requested and received three renewals, for a total of one year of surveillance. Despite claiming to the court in 2016 that “the FBI believes that Page has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian Government,” the government has yet to charge Page with breaking any of the serious laws it alleges he knowingly transgressed.

The Dossier Provided an Essential Part Of Application

The Dossier Was Not Verified

The Applications Employed Circular Reporting

Cites Steele’s Credibility, Despite Overwhelming Evidence To Doubt It

The Applications Made Materially False Claims

The True Funding Of Dossier Was Oddly Obscured

What In The World....snip~

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/23...mation-to-secure-wiretaps-on-trump-associate/ (http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/23/confirmed-doj-used-materially-false-information-to-secure-wiretaps-on-trump-associate/)

Our Intelligence apparatus misled the DOJ and they in return misled a FISA court. We also know John Brennan was feeding Strzok info.

Paul Ryan is calling for Trump to revoke Brennan's security clearance since he is now profiting off of it.

Tahuyaman
07-23-2018, 01:04 PM

If they both were subpoenaed, it wouldn’t surprise me if Brennan left the country and just disappeared.

MMC
07-23-2018, 01:42 PM
I hope they spied. It would mean they obviously had a good reason, which is the biggest point that you and the other rejects seem to be missing.

LMAO.....yeah and I am sure you would be happy when they bust out Brennan and the CIA for meddling in a US Election and the CIA operating on US Soil. :laugh:

Which then would be a direct tie to your very Special Man BO the Peep. So keep hoping that comes out.

Hoosier8
07-23-2018, 02:05 PM
Oh yeah, it's always grand to use the power of the State to spy on political opponents. Beware of what you wish for.