PDA

View Full Version : Warning: EU president discovers how to talk to dOnald tRump.

Crepitus
07-29-2018, 11:12 AM
Lots of simple pictures, bright colors, and minimal information.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-trade-tariffs-eu-colorful-cards-2018-7

Sounds a lot like how you deal with a not too bright preschooler doesn't it?

And this is the idiot you voted for.

Lummy
07-29-2018, 11:40 AM

There is an old bureaucratic saying that goes something like this: The last step to writing a report is to rewrite it to ten times the length before you submit it.

Lummy
07-29-2018, 11:42 AM
Your Democrat congress no longer even reads the laws it passes, and really only has a general idea of what their acts contain.

Crepitus
07-29-2018, 12:15 PM
Your Democrat congress no longer even reads the laws it passes, and really only has a general idea of what their acts contain.

Congress is majority republican at the moment.

Do try to keep up please.

Tahuyaman
07-29-2018, 01:51 PM

Why should they read them? They never intended for those laws to apply to themselves.

Tahuyaman
07-29-2018, 01:54 PM

Anyone with even an iota of common sense knows he was talking about the "we need to pass it to find out what's in it" idiocy from Pelosi when she was the speaker of the house.

Tahuyaman
07-29-2018, 02:00 PM

Pictures, bright colors and minimal information. Perfect for you.

Dr. Who
07-29-2018, 07:09 PM
It's interesting how no one actually addresses the OP but instead indulges in whataboutisms and straw arguments. One can only assume that it's too embarrassing to admit that Trump seems to possibly suffer from 1) some kind of rather severe attention deficit disorder that doesn't allow him to read and digest normal amounts of text; or 2) is intellectually disabled or 3) isn't sufficiently interested to pay attention for more than a nanosecond at a time unless his name is mentioned. That the European Commission President had to resort to colorful flash cards as you might with a 5-year-old, should be cause for concern that the President, for whatever reason, cannot absorb information unless it is spoonfed to him in tiny little bite-sized portions, with bright colors to stimulate his continued attention.

Mr.Soxes
07-29-2018, 07:11 PM
STILL WINNING!:flag:MAGA

nathanbforrest45
07-29-2018, 08:46 PM
It's interesting how no one actually addresses the OP but instead indulges in whataboutisms and straw arguments. One can only assume that it's too embarrassing to admit that Trump seems to possibly suffer from 1) some kind of rather severe attention deficit disorder that doesn't allow him to read and digest normal amounts of text; or 2) is intellectually disabled or 3) isn't sufficiently interested to pay attention for more than a nanosecond at a time unless his name is mentioned. That the European Commission President had to resort to colorful flash cards as you might with a 5-year-old, should be cause for concern that the President, for whatever reason, cannot absorb information unless it is spoonfed to him in tiny little bite-sized portions, with bright colors to stimulate his continued attention.

Whats to address? None of it applies to the real world and is nothing more than more TDS from an aging disgruntled pony tailed leftist.

Do you really believe anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would ever take a post like that seriously? Its nothing more than trolling and spam.

Tahuyaman
07-29-2018, 09:55 PM

It’s funny to see someone inflicted with TDD talking about a mental disability in someone else.

nathanbforrest45
07-30-2018, 03:33 AM
It’s funny to see someone inflicted with TDD talking about a mental disability in someone else.

Once again, if you read the link it states "It was reported". By unnamed sources of course.

Safety
07-30-2018, 04:21 AM

Look at the audience you are speaking to. Even when it is pointed out that the responses were not even addressing the topic but you instead, the hacks double down and attack the one pointing it out.

That’s why I said in another thread why would anyone want to engage anything seriously here.

Beevee
07-30-2018, 05:27 AM
Pictures, bright colors and minimal information. Perfect for you.

Tweet, tweet-tweet. Tweet tweet.
Maximum information for you.
Remember to set your alarm clock for your daily fix.

stjames1_53
07-30-2018, 05:39 AM
......and if he stopped, you'd complain about transparency..............."HE'S HIDING SOMETHING!!! ARREST HIM AND HANG HIM!!!"

Hoosier8
07-30-2018, 05:56 AM

I kind of feel sorry for the left. They take an opinion piece built in other opinions and think it is fact. One should be concerned for their reading ability. Perhaps flash cards with bright colors would help.

stjames1_53
07-30-2018, 06:31 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/29/trump-derangement-syndrome-therapy/

there's money to be made with TDS...............

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 08:28 AM
That’s why I said in another thread why would anyone want to engage anything seriously here.
You'll never be accused of that.

stjames1_53
07-30-2018, 09:09 AM
You'll never be accused of that.

true, that................

Beevee
07-30-2018, 09:52 AM
......and if he stopped, you'd complain about transparency..............."HE'S HIDING SOMETHING!!! ARREST HIM AND HANG HIM!!!"

So you've finally come around to actually thinking about his tweets. That's progress, especially for you.

stjames1_53
07-30-2018, 09:55 AM
So you've finally come around to actually thinking about his tweets. That's progress, especially for you.
ah don't tweet. No apps on my phone, so I can't even read them. You are the ones obsessed with Trump.

Peter1469
07-30-2018, 09:55 AM

Does it work when he is not sober?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oecvYFq_wi0

Beevee
07-30-2018, 10:17 AM
ah don't tweet. No apps on my phone, so I can't even read them. You are the ones obsessed with Trump.

I should have expected that from someone who has no idea how to exit either end of the street in which he lives.
Still, you have FOX News to supply you with your orders for the day.

nathanbforrest45
07-30-2018, 11:29 AM
I should have expected that from someone who has no idea how to exit either end of the street in which he lives.

Why do you find it so necessary to insult those that may disagree with you? Talk about not addressing the issue!!!

Mini Me
07-30-2018, 11:44 AM
Look at the audience you are speaking to. Even when it is pointed out that the responses were not even addressing the topic but you instead, the hacks double down and attack the one pointing it out.

That is my general attitude about this forum! I have to talk down to the dullards here, and engage in snark and ridicule as that is all they are capable of grasping. I don't want to rub it in tho, as they are so sensitive with their feelings, you see.
Its hard not to appear condescending when you are talking to idiots!

Mini Me
07-30-2018, 11:45 AM
Tweety Bird is off his rocker!

Mini Me
07-30-2018, 11:51 AM

isn't that a tad harsh?

Better to put him in stocks and the children throw eggs upon him! And seize all his ill gained assets!
I am tough, but always fair!

stjames1_53
07-30-2018, 12:07 PM
isn't that a tad harsh?

Better to put him in stocks and the children throw eggs upon him! And seize all his ill gained assets!
I am tough, but always fair!

then, you should lead the charge..we'll start by seizing all of your pitiful assets because you advocate a coup

Beevee
07-30-2018, 01:19 PM
Why do you find it so necessary to insult those that may disagree with you? Talk about not addressing the issue!!!
I follow the attitude of deplorables so it's no surprise that you consider it one sided.

nathanbforrest45
07-30-2018, 07:44 PM
I follow the attitude of deplorables so it's no surprise that you consider it one sided.
I don't think so. I see you starting the shit slinging and quickly trash the forum.

Common
07-31-2018, 01:45 AM

Discuss the topic not the Poster