PDA

View Full Version : Tribute ton the Great Ronnie Reagan!

Mini Me
07-29-2018, 09:49 PM
https://youtu.be/Yq7FKO5DlV0

Tahuyaman
07-29-2018, 09:52 PM
Greatest president since Lincoln.

Major Lambda
07-30-2018, 05:41 AM

I miss Ronald and Nancy Reagan. I miss the Reagan era. I miss Reagans polices, his Presidential Demeanor and his leadership. I miss hearing his voice. I miss his tough foreign policy.

Major Lambda

Peter1469
07-30-2018, 07:39 AM
I miss Ronald and Nancy Reagan. I miss the Reagan era. I miss Reagans polices, his Presidential Demeanor and his leadership. I miss hearing his voice. I miss his tough foreign policy.

Major Lambda
He was a master at Realpolitik. And our last great president.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 08:48 AM

Major Lambda

It would be nice if Trump had the same demeanor as Reagan.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 08:49 AM

A once in a lifetime type president.

Crepitus
07-30-2018, 08:58 AM

Lol, yeah it was great. Statistically the most corrupt administration ever, reganomics is still fucking us over, his stance on unions was the beginning of the end for the middle class, made the middle East worse than it had been in decades, and his mental health "reforms" flooded the prison systems with mentally ill people they still to this day aren't equipped to handle and caused a jump in both crime and homelessness.

What a great guy!

Ethereal
07-30-2018, 09:06 AM
And hated by the political establishment.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 09:21 AM
Lol, yeah it was great. Statistically the most corrupt administration ever, reganomics is still $#@!ing us over, his stance on unions was the beginning of the end for the middle class, made the middle East worse than it had been in decades, and his mental health "reforms" flooded the prison systems with mentally ill people they still to this day aren't equipped to handle and caused a jump in both crime and homelessness.

What a great guy!

who says liberals can't be funny?

Crepitus
07-30-2018, 09:45 AM
who says liberals can't be funny?

So, we've established that you can't refute my post.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 09:56 AM
So, we've established that you can't refute my post.Claiming that the Reagan administration was one of the most corrupt ever after what we saw with the Clinton administration and recent disclosures about the Obama administration is inexplicable.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 10:09 AM
We’ve only established that you are unable to think for yourself.

Mini Me
07-30-2018, 02:17 PM
Lol, yeah it was great. Statistically the most corrupt administration ever, reganomics is still fucking us over, his stance on unions was the beginning of the end for the middle class, made the middle East worse than it had been in decades, and his mental health "reforms" flooded the prison systems with mentally ill people they still to this day aren't equipped to handle and caused a jump in both crime and homelessness.

What a great guy!

And he gave us the great IRAN-CONTRA scandal! And created wars where there were none!

Mini Me
07-30-2018, 02:18 PM
And hated by the political establishment.

Reagan was the establishment!Like all other presidents!

MisterVeritis
07-30-2018, 02:22 PM
President Trump is on track to exceed Reagan. I like it.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 03:17 PM
And he gave us the great IRAN-CONTRA scandal! And created wars where there were none!

Nothing.

What wars did Reagan create?

Lummy
07-30-2018, 03:41 PM
Claiming that the Reagan administration was one of the most corrupt ever after what we saw with the Clinton administration and recent disclosures about the Obama administration is inexplicable.
See what's going on? Each successive administration seems to outdo the previous administration's bad precedents as the electorate absorbs each new shock, blaming the party instead of the progression down that ol' slippery slope.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 03:58 PM
See what's going on? Each successive administration seems to outdo the previous administration's bad precedents as the electorate absorbs each new shock, blaming the party instead of the progression down that ol' slippery slope.

The bigger problem is that people dismiss or even condone the corruption by an adminstration they support.

El Guapo
07-30-2018, 04:28 PM
lol. Remeber that little hostage taking incident? The iranians laughed in carter's stupid face for 444 days and made him a world laughingstock.

They released the hostages moments after Ronaldus Maximus finished his inauguration speech.

El Guapo
07-30-2018, 04:30 PM
...an affront which the iranians have yet to pay for.

Ethereal
07-30-2018, 04:38 PM
Reagan was the establishment!Like all other presidents!

I don't think so.

Ethereal
07-30-2018, 04:40 PM
...an affront which the iranians have yet to pay for.

Right. It's not like their country was invaded by a US proxy during the 1980's or subject to ruinous sanctions for decades.

El Guapo
07-30-2018, 04:44 PM
Right. It's not like their country was invaded by a US proxy during the 1980's or subject to ruinous sanctions for decades.

Your abject ignorance seemingly on every subject you expound upon is quite amusing.

The islamic revolution took place in 1979 and the mullahs have been in power ever since.

Lummy
07-30-2018, 04:47 PM

Major Lambda
Ahh ...

Ethereal
07-30-2018, 04:48 PM
Your abject ignorance on everything you expound upon is quite amusing.
Except you've never even come close to demonstrating my ignorance with regards to anything, so the source of your amusement is mystifying to say the least.

El Guapo
07-30-2018, 04:51 PM
I just did. You editing it out of my post was worth a chuckle.

You really are in need of professional help.

Ethereal
07-30-2018, 04:53 PM
I just did.

LOL

No, not even close.

You simply ignored the points I made and then tossed out an assertion with absolutely nothing concrete to back it up.

I'm sure you FEEL as if you demonstrated something, but your feels are not an adequate substitute for evidence, fact, and logic.

Ethereal
07-30-2018, 04:58 PM
The islamic revolution took place in 1979 and the mullahs have been in power ever since.

Ah, I see you tried to insert some substance into your flippant post on an ad hoc basis. At least you made an effort, albeit an extremely poor one.

So what do you think this proves? The events I referenced took place after the revolution. Clearly, then, your contention that the Iranians never paid for taking hostages is false. They paid in the form of a proxy war and ruinous economic sanctions.

El Guapo
07-30-2018, 04:59 PM
Again, genius...quoting me then editing the part where I hand you your ass out of it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I was kidding in the beginning about you being mentally unstable. Not kidding now.

Ethereal
07-30-2018, 05:09 PM
Again, genius...quoting me then editing the part where I hand you your ass out of it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I didn't edit anything out. I simply responded to your post before you edited it.

I was kidding in the beginning about you being mentally unstable. Not kidding now.

That means a lot coming from someone of your stature.

Lummy
07-30-2018, 05:19 PM

A once in a lifetime type president.

Corporate welfare.

May I suggest you watch a good movie from that era like "Back to the Future", "Ghostbusters", "Raiders of the Lost Ark" or "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"? Quite nostalgic, I suppose.

It would be nice if Trump had the same demeanor as Reagan.

Trump is the real deal, not an actor, and he is getting hammered every day by his own country, in contrast to Reagan, who was beloved by everyone, but folded up under pressure far less than Trump endures from those around him when it dawned on him he was the big meal ticket in a den of voracious wolves.

nathanbforrest45
07-30-2018, 05:20 PM

How does one refute smoke and mirrors?

Mini Me
07-30-2018, 05:21 PM
Claiming that the Reagan administration was one of the most corrupt ever after what we saw with the Clinton administration and recent disclosures about the Obama administration is inexplicable.

Ronald Reagan. Reagan's administration had the most number of indictments and convictions of any president. It's astounding that Reagan wasn't impeached for the Iran-Contra affair. His cabinet also rigged contracts so that they rewarded contributors to his campaign through the HUD. Scandals also plagued the EPA under Reagan.
See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals)

n May 2015, conservative New York Times columnist David Brooks mentioned on PBS’s (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/05/31/david_brooks_obama_amazingly_scandal_free_administ ration_chosen_people_scandal_free.html)Newshour (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/05/31/david_brooks_obama_amazingly_scandal_free_administ ration_chosen_people_scandal_free.html) that the Obama administration has been remarkably scandal-free:
“President Obama has run an amazingly scandal-free administration, not only he himself, but the people around him. He’s chosen people who have been pretty scandal-free.”
As Obama’s administration winds to a close, that remains true. Not one criminal indictment for anyone in the Obama administration over the entire eight years of his tenure. In fact, it is the only Presidential administration since Watergate to end with zero criminal indictments.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 05:29 PM
Reagan was a great president. One of the greatest in our history. He was the right man for the right gone. I know that just drives liberals crazy.

Crepitus
07-30-2018, 05:30 PM

Executive Branch Criminal Activities by Presidential Administration
Administration Party
Years in

Office

Criminal

Indictments

Criminal

Convictions

Prison

Sentences

Barack Obama Democratic 8 0 0 0
George W. Bush Republican 8 16 16 9
Bill Clinton Democratic 8 2 1 1
George H. W. Bush Republican 4 1 1 1
Ronald Reagan Republican 8 26 16 8
Jimmy Carter Democratic 4 1 0 0
Gerald Ford Republican 2.4 1 1 1
Richard Nixon Republican 5.6 76 55 15

Chart doesn't copy right but you should be able to figure it out.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 05:33 PM
As Obama’s administration winds to a close, that remains true. Not one criminal indictment for anyone in the Obama administration over the entire eight years of his tenure. In fact, it is the only Presidential administration since Watergate to end with zero criminal indictments.

The corruption of the Obama administration is being exposed after he left office and can’t hide it any more.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 05:38 PM
Administration Party
Years in

Office

Criminal

Indictments

Criminal

Convictions

Prison

Sentences

Reagan didn't use the FBI, CIA, and IRS to target people and organizations which opposed his ideas.

The Obama administration was possibly the most criminally corrupt administration in history. I suspect more corruption will be uncovered.

Crepitus
07-30-2018, 05:52 PM
Reagan didn't use the FBI, CIA, and IRS to target people and organizations which opposed his ideas.

The Obama administration was possibly the most criminally corrupt administration in history. I suspect more corruption will be uncovered.

You are spreading fake news.

Jeb!
07-30-2018, 06:12 PM
Administration Party
Years in

Office

Criminal

Indictments

Criminal

Convictions

Prison

Sentences

Yeah, Democrat administrations protect their own because they're all corrupt.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 06:32 PM
You are spreading fake news.
Link.......

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 06:34 PM
Yeah, Democrat administrations protect their own because they're all corrupt.The media runs cover for them. The only reason we know about the corruption of the Obama administration is because the current administration is slowly letting the information out to the public.

El Guapo
07-30-2018, 06:55 PM
The media runs cover for them. The only reason we know about the corruption of the Obama administration is because the current administration is slowly letting the information out to the public.
They were careless because they were cocksure that hildabeast would win and their shenanigans would never come to light.

Drunk on their own kool-aid, as it were.

Lummy
07-30-2018, 07:03 PM
Administration Party
Years in

Office

Criminal

Indictments

Criminal

Convictions

Prison

Sentences

The numbers for Obama's administration are bogus because no one was prosecuted due to political correctness, and Democrats rode that like a toboggan down that slippery slope of criminality. Just because there weren't any prosecutions doesn't mean there shouldn't have been or that there won't be still.

Prison for Obama.

Lummy
07-30-2018, 07:05 PM
Don't want your official busted? Just put a black into the position. "Instant Magic Nigger".

Just swallow your poison and lay down.

Mini Me
07-30-2018, 07:09 PM
Reagan was a great president. One of the greatest in our history. He was the right man for the right gone. I know that just drives liberals crazy.
WHOOSH! Right over your head!

Most indictments of any president!

Lummy
07-30-2018, 07:59 PM
Go cry on Levin's shoulder. He's still moping too.

Mini Me
07-30-2018, 08:23 PM
The corruption of the Obama administration is being exposed after he left office and can’t hide it any more.
Where? lets see it! I don't see anything except your words!

Obama-cleanest admin. ever! FACTS are pesky things, aren't they?

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 08:46 PM
Where? lets see it! I don't see anything except your words!

Obama-cleanest admin. ever! FACTS are pesky things, aren't they? You are actually going to deny the corruption in the leadership of the Obama era FBI, NSA and CIA?

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 08:47 PM
Go cry on Levin's shoulder. He's still moping too.
What?

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 08:48 PM
Don't want your official busted? Just put a black into the position. "Instant Magic $#@!".

Just swallow your poison and lay down. huh?

Crepitus
07-30-2018, 10:31 PM
Yeah, Democrat administrations protect their own because they're all corrupt.

Lol, of course you would say that. You conservitards are well trained.

Crepitus
07-30-2018, 10:35 PM
Link.......

Lol, you want a link to the Obama administration not being corrupt?

You crack me up, do you even think about what you post?

Crepitus
07-30-2018, 10:38 PM
The numbers for Obama's administration are bogus because no one was prosecuted due to political correctness, and Democrats rode that like a toboggan down that slippery slope of criminality. Just because there weren't any prosecutions doesn't mean there shouldn't have been or that there won't be still.

Prison for Obama.

Lol, presecutions? There weren't even any indictments. Hell the only accusation came from rwnj blog sites.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 10:45 PM
Lol, you want a link to the Obama administration not being corrupt?

You crack me up, do you even think about what you post?

Lol....

Tahuyaman
07-30-2018, 10:50 PM
Lol, presecutions? There weren't even any indictments. Hell the only accusation came from rwnj blog sites. Your messiah led a corrupt administration. He weaponized every government agency for partisan purposes. He oversaw Hillary and Bill Clinton using their access to enrich themselves. He's another in a long line of Democrats who went to DC with nothing but left with tens of millions of dollsrs in personal wealth.

But you're a hack so that's acceptable.

Jeb!
07-30-2018, 11:53 PM
Lol, of course you would say that. You conservitards are well trained.
Yeah, I would say that because I'm right. Being right is great. You should try it for once, dunce.

Dr. Who
07-31-2018, 12:42 AM
Your messiah led a corrupt administration. He weaponized every government agency for partisan purposes. He oversaw Hillary and Bill Clinton using their access to enrich themselves. He's another in a long line of Democrats who went to DC with nothing but left with tens of millions of dollsrs in personal wealth.

But you're a hack so that's acceptable.
https://list25.com/25-richest-presidents-in-us-history/

Tahuyaman
07-31-2018, 08:46 AM
https://list25.com/25-richest-presidents-in-us-history/

Ok. How Does that refute the claim that Clinton and Obama went to DC with virtually nothing, but came out with tens of millions of dollars?

Dr. Who
07-31-2018, 10:27 AM
Ok. How Does that refute the claim that Clinton and Obama went to DC with virtually nothing, but came out with tens of millions of dollars?
They weren't the only ones. Many Presidents made money from having been Presidents. Clinton made his money after leaving the WH primarily from speaking tours. Obama from book sales. Both Bushes have been making money from speaking tours. Nixon made all kinds of money after leaving the WH. There is nothing unusual about exPresidents making money from their legacies.

Tahuyaman
07-31-2018, 01:23 PM

They weren't the only ones. Many Presidents made money from having been Presidents. Clinton made his money after leaving the WH primarily from speaking tours. Obama from book sales. Both Bushes have been making money from speaking tours. Nixon made all kinds of money after leaving the WH. There is nothing unusual about exPresidents making money from their legacies.

So, everyone does it. Is that the defense?

Mechanic
07-31-2018, 01:29 PM
I used to love it when MTV ran that song/video. So true. The guy was a joke.

Dr. Who
07-31-2018, 03:41 PM
So, everyone does it. Is that the defense?

Defense against what? Is making money from books or speaking suddenly a criminal endeavor?

Tahuyaman
07-31-2018, 05:00 PM
Defense against what? Is making money from books or speaking suddenly a criminal endeavor?
Do you believe the Clinton’s were broke when they vacated the White House as they claimed?

Dr. Who
07-31-2018, 06:27 PM
Do you believe the Clinton’s were broke when they vacated the White House as they claimed?
Not having any special knowledge of the Clinton's finances I can't say they were not broke. However, broke has different connotations to different people. I don't think that they were penniless or in debt.

Tahuyaman
07-31-2018, 06:31 PM
Not having any special knowledge of the Clinton's finances I can't say they were not broke. However, broke has different connotations to different people. I don't think that they were penniless or in debt.
Then once again, they lied.

Dr. Who
07-31-2018, 06:51 PM
Then once again, they lied.
They said they were broke. To them, that might mean having limited liquid assets.

Common
07-31-2018, 07:50 PM
Don't want your official busted? Just put a black into the position. "Instant Magic Nigger".

Just swallow your poison and lay down.

You have recieved an Infraction for Inappropriate language

Bluenami
08-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Yup, the drug war, war on free speech via the elimination of the fairness doctrine, trickle down, expansion of the debt in order to fund handouts for the rich, big business over the individual, and then used his post-presidential popularity to help push through a ban on some guns.... what's not to love?

The absence of the fairness doctrine is exactly why the leftist media is allowed to ban conservatives today. Oh the irony! Talk about shooting oneself in the foot! I guess they didn't foresee the media swinging to the left and giving them monopoly power to control what news people see because: "competition ensures fairness" LOL! Go start your own media and compete, don't complain!

A sort of an odd situation conservatives have found themselves in which they must support the right of a private company to ban conservatives. That's a bit like the cow defending the slaughterhouse.

Thanks Reagan! You the man!

Tahuyaman
08-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Yup, the drug war, war on free speech via the elimination of the fairness doctrine, trickle down, expansion of the debt in order to fund handouts for the rich, big business over the individual, and then used his post-presidential popularity to help push through a ban on some guns.... what's not to love?

The absence of the fairness doctrine is exactly why the leftist media is allowed to ban conservatives today. Oh the irony! Talk about shooting oneself in the foot! I guess they didn't foresee the media swinging to the left and giving them monopoly power to control what news people see because: "competition ensures fairness" LOL! Go start your own media and compete, don't complain!

A sort of an odd situation conservatives have found themselves in which they must support the right of a private company to ban conservatives. That's a bit like the cow defending the slaughterhouse.

Thanks Reagan! You the man!
Do you live in the real world?

Peter1469
08-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Do you live in the real world?
Demonstrably no.