PDA

View Full Version : America First is a Good Thing

texan
08-01-2018, 08:53 PM
You put your kids first.
You put your family first.

Why wouldn’t you put your country first? It doesn’t mean you don’t have friends or work with others. But their is nothing wrong with taking care of your family.

All the the rest of this $hit is political noise the sheep follow.

Peter1469
08-01-2018, 08:58 PM
All nations should seek to put their people first. We are after all still in the age of the nation-state.

barb012
08-02-2018, 09:56 AM
This is why I cannot understand politicians who are putting the rights of non citizens before our own citizens. It is insulting that we also must pay for all of them too.

Captdon
08-02-2018, 11:09 AM
I can't stand these liberals who think others are more important than the ones who belong here. I think of them as Psuedo-Americans.

donttread
08-02-2018, 02:11 PM
All nations should seek to put their people first. We are after all still in the age of the nation-state.

Yes, our government exist to serve us more than the other way around. So america first sure. But not to the detriment of innocent others

MisterVeritis
08-02-2018, 02:13 PM
This is why I cannot understand politicians who are putting the rights of non citizens before our own citizens. It is insulting that we also must pay for all of them too.
This massive sustained immigration is about putting party above country. The Democrats, by design brought in nearly 50 million third worlders to vote for them. And it has worked.

donttread
08-02-2018, 04:57 PM
This massive sustained immigration is about putting party above country. The Democrats, by design brought in nearly 50 million third worlders to vote for them. And it has worked.

You have a point although the "great immigration cover up" may turn out to be that we really don't know weather or nor not we can secure the southern border.

Beevee
08-02-2018, 05:08 PM

What also has worked is the ability of Americans to buy goods at prices far lower than they would be if many of these 50m were paid, at least, the minimum wage.

MisterVeritis
08-02-2018, 05:17 PM
You have a point although the "great immigration cover up" may turn out to be that we really don't know whether or nor not we can secure the southern border.
We can secure the borders and repair our immigration system once we decide we want to.

MisterVeritis
08-02-2018, 05:19 PM
What also has worked is the ability of Americans to buy goods at prices far lower than they would be if many of these 50m were paid, at least, the minimum wage.
We brought in 50 million of the poorest, dumbest third worlders on the planet. We had 45 million people on welfare. I wonder of there is a relationship between those two numbers.

Mister D
08-02-2018, 06:52 PM
We can secure the borders and repair our immigration system once we decide we want to.
Correct. The only piece missing is the political will to do so.

donttread
08-03-2018, 09:06 AM

You certain? How about the many miles of Northern border? We've always assumed we can, but government assumptions aren't always based upon truth

Jets
08-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Agreed in principle.