PDA

View Full Version : Woman Intentionally Hit Car Because Driver Supported Trump

Common
08-03-2018, 06:26 AM
I dont post these because there are so many, everyday I read about a liberal nutjob commiting acts of violence against trump supporters. Yet the liberals tell us how violent we are

Resist: Massachusetts Woman Intentionally Hit Car Because Driver Supported Trump

Okay—so when Mitt Romney lost in 2012, did conservative crash their cars into people who had pro-Obama bumper stickers? Nope. Again, we hunkered down and won the 2014 midterms. For liberals, the Trump era has led to sheer insanity. They cannot deal. They cannot move on. It’s the petulant nature of American liberalism. Whenever they lose an election, it’s a constitutional crisis. It’s the end of the world. It’s a sign that’s something is wrong with America, as if they don’t crap all over this great country on a daily basis. In reality, nothing is wrong. You people just lost. And you lost because you’re all out of touch with normal folks, though there’s been zero periods of self-reflection, showcasing another characteristic of the Left: arrogance.

Just because you got a degree in social justice warrior bullcrap doesn’t mean you’re right all the time. Yet, for now, crashing you vehicles into or-Trump drivers seems to be the act of resistance for some. In Massachusetts, a crazy woman is accused of intentionally crashing her car into another vehicle because it had a pro-Trump bumper sticker. This incident occurred on June 30 (

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/08/02/resist-massachusetts-woman-intentionally-hit-car-because-driver-supported-trump-n2506201

Cannons Front
08-03-2018, 06:31 AM
It is good that they have charged her with assault, heck depending on what the video shows maybe they should have gone with attempted murder.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 06:31 AM
There are crazy people on all sides...but anecdotes are easy and seem to convince some.

Who are "normal folks"? The people you identify with?

Common
08-03-2018, 06:45 AM
There are crazy people on all sides...but anecdotes are easy and seem to convince some.

Thats true but theres far more incidents of violence towards trump supporters by the left

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 06:54 AM
Thats true but theres far more incidents of violence towards trump supporters by the left
I think you believe that because you mainly read right wing news sources. I only suggest that because you mainly post links from sites like Daily Caller.

There are instances of violence perpetrated by individuals for political reasons on both sides.

I do do admit that there have been threats of violence and violent rhetoric coming from some on the left. However they don't represent the majority of liberals anymore than a white supremacist running down protestors represent the right.

stjames1_53
08-03-2018, 07:07 AM

show us crazy on the conservative side...list the numbers of incidents on both sides...they have to specifically deal with assaults generated by political views.

stjames1_53
08-03-2018, 07:11 AM

I don't think too much of your sig. Is that "normal" to represent us with your underwear? meh.............you import to us. You want our money, but don't want to support us. That, is not normal.
Maybe you should change it to a war symbol because that's what your inciting.....Maybe we should raise your US duties....

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 07:16 AM
show us crazy on the conservative side...list the numbers of incidents on both sides...they have to specifically deal with assaults generated by political views.

I didn't make the claim that there are "far more incidents of violence" towards Trump supporters, so the onus isn't on me.

stjames1_53
08-03-2018, 07:20 AM
I didn't make the claim that there are "far more incidents of violence" towards Trump supporters, so the onus isn't on me.
this came from you:

...There are instances of violence perpetrated by individuals for political reasons on both sides.
So, show us what you specifically mean with numbers from both sides. then count and compare. Give us the results.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 07:23 AM
I don't think too much of your sig. Is that "normal" to represent us with your underwear? meh.............you import to us. You want our money, but don't want to support us. That, is not normal.
Maybe you should change it to a war symbol because that's what your inciting.....Maybe we should raise your US duties....
Seriously? It's a light hearted joke...sort of like calling Canada America's hat.

Inciting war? That's pretty ridiculous.

I support the US. I see the US as our closest ally and I find Americans to be some of the friendliest people I've ever met.

I dont however support the current administration and I think the president is an incompetent buffoon.

Anyways...who are these "normal people"?

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 07:25 AM
this came from you:

So, show us what you specifically mean with numbers from both sides. then count and compare. Give us the results.
Is that not true?

Funny how you don't ask the person who claimed there is far more violence from the left to back up that claim. Gee, I wonder why?

Abby08
08-03-2018, 08:11 AM
Seriously? It's a light hearted joke...sort of like calling Canada America's hat.

I support the US. I see the US as our closest ally and I find Americans to be some of the friendliest people I've ever met.

I dont however support the current administration and I think the president is an incompetent buffoon.

I think your Sig looks like underwear with salad coming out of it....but, that's just me, I guess.

Normal people don't crash into someone's car because of a bumper sticker, they don't scream at the sky, just because Trump got elected, they don't have to see a shrink or, be excused from college exams, because they saw Trump's name written in chalk on a sidewalk, they don't need designated ' safe spaces,' because Trump being President is too much for them to handle..... those are just a few things normal people DON'T do/need, just because of seeing/hearing the President.

Regarding the, who does more, on a regular basis, I'm quite sure, if people were attacking liberals, as often as is claimed, it would be reported so fast, by every left wing media, our heads would spin, it would be plastered all over.... frankly, I'm not seeing that.

Agent Zero
08-03-2018, 08:18 AM

I'll bet these snowflakes didn't whine when this happened.

https://www.pressherald.com/2016/11/22/portland-resident-car-vandalized-because-of-anti-trump-bumper-sticker/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cars-with-obama-bumper-stickers-targeted-by-vandals-at-western-washington-u/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZU0b0nTMs

Common
08-03-2018, 08:26 AM
I think you believe that because you mainly read right wing news sources. I only suggest that because you mainly post links from sites like Daily Caller.

There are instances of violence perpetrated by individuals for political reasons on both sides.

I do do admit that there have been threats of violence and violent rhetoric coming from some on the left. However they don't represent the majority of liberals anymore than a white supremacist running down protestors represent the right.

Thats where you are dead wrong, I read both sides and I read several sites a day left and right. I get most of those stories from newspapers. I dont post anything from the daily caller.

You should accuse your own on this forum for reading just left wing sites

Chris
08-03-2018, 08:30 AM

You seem to have just two modes of dismissiveness. One, more common, is mockery. The other, here, equivocating whataboutism.

Chris
08-03-2018, 08:32 AM
Liberals still hysterical over Hillary Clinton's loss get their own 'disease' (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/01/tammy-bruce-liberals-still-hysterical-over-hillary-clintons-loss-get-their-own-disease.html)

A “feeling as though the world is going to end.” That could describe what millions of people could have experienced in the last 100 years. World War I, World War II, the Cold War, the Cuban Missile Crisis, Sept. 11, the ISIS rampage throughout the world, all not only understandably evoked fear of the world ending, but all revolved around madness, war and genocide.

But today that feeling is brought to liberals simply because their favorite lost an election. And strangely enough, it seems compounded with every good piece of news about the economy and the national security of the United States. Weird, no?

Today’s “feeling as though the world is going to end” is now a hallmark of those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, a term meant to identify and mock people back from the edge of a mass hysteria assigning everything horrible in the history of humanity to a guy who was simply better and smarter at campaigning, and liked the American people more than his opponent.

Now the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) in Canada alerts us to psychologists in the United States treating patients with what some in the field are terming “Trump Anxiety Disorder.” Yes, that would be TAD for short.....

Common
08-03-2018, 08:33 AM
Is that not true?

Funny how you don't ask the person who claimed there is far more violence from the left to back up that claim. Gee, I wonder why?

Look you dont back up anything you say and neither does any of the left on here. Dont try to make that out to be right thing only.

Does the right have Antifa that riot all over the place causing damage, do they have BLM, who has demonstrations about trump all over the country the right !!!!

Which Republican Congresswoman calls for her people <thats her words>to harass trump officials in the street and calls for political riots, Oh thats Maxine Waters.

Its in the news everyday and you have to read blogs because the left wing news DOESNT REPORT or doesnt report the truth.

Common
08-03-2018, 08:34 AM
For once you are right there are more violence directed at trump supporters, right now anyway

nathanbforrest45
08-03-2018, 08:35 AM

Normal folks are those that don't crash their cars into the opposite party's automobiles. Normal folks are those that don't hit peaceful marchers with bicycle locks because they don't agree with them. Normal folks are those that don't shoot congressmen from a different party.

nathanbforrest45
08-03-2018, 08:37 AM

You support the US? You sure have a funny way of showing that support.

Abby08
08-03-2018, 08:38 AM
Haha..... putting, " Hillary for prison," bumper stickers on cars, is comparable to, a person crashing into a car, with a Trump bumper sticker...I can see where some people might get confused, the two are so closely related.

Abby08
08-03-2018, 08:41 AM
You support the US? You sure have a funny way of showing that support.

Referring to the U.S as, Canada's underwear, might give some of us, here, in the U.S, a different view on that.

Crepitus
08-03-2018, 08:52 AM

Lol, "the left" doesn't have a propaganda platform like the Daily Caller to sift through all the incidents in every state that happen every day and see of there might be some indication of bias they can use.

We've got more important stuff to do, and we have no need to bamboozle our supporters like the tRumpkins do.

MisterVeritis
08-03-2018, 09:05 AM

Yes. We are the Normal people. The abnormals are on your team.

Thanks for asking.

Captdon
08-03-2018, 10:38 AM

Read and watch anything you want. You don't hear the right doing much even by the liberal news. That's going to change if the left can't rein their people in.

Captdon
08-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Look you dont back up anything you say and neither does any of the left on here. Dont try to make that out to be right thing only.

Does the right have Antifa that riot all over the place causing damage, do they have BLM, who has demonstrations about trump all over the country the right !!!!

Which Republican Congresswoman calls for her people <thats her words>to harass trump officials in the street and calls for political riots, Oh thats Maxine Waters.

Its in the news everyday and you have to read blogs because the left wing news DOESNT REPORT or doesnt report the truth.

The left never say a word about Anti-Fa or BLM. Silence is acceptance.

Captdon
08-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Lol, "the left" doesn't have a propaganda platform like the Daily Caller to sift through all the incidents in every state that happen every day and see of there might be some indication of bias they can use.

We've got more important stuff to do, and we have no need to bamboozle our supporters like the tRumpkins do.

The left was born gullible and stupid.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 11:17 AM
You seem to have just two modes of dismissiveness. One, more common, is mockery. The other, here, equivocating whataboutism.
Maybe I should try your crying fallacy tactic.

...seems like you're breaking your own rules, by the way.

Honestly I was just curious what he considered normal and how that's determined.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 11:19 AM
The left never say a word about Anti-Fa or BLM. Silence is acceptance.
Have you started a lot of threads condemning white supremacists and pedophiles? I haven't seen any. Does that mean you accept them?

Crepitus
08-03-2018, 12:45 PM
The left was born gullible and stupid.

Sure, that's why out most popular media outlets are propaganda site like daily caller and Infowars.

Oh, wait. Those aren't liberal sites!

Crepitus
08-03-2018, 12:49 PM
Read and watch anything you want. You don't hear the right doing much even by the liberal news. That's going to change if the left can't rein their people in.

No it's not. You conservatives won't get up. How long have you nut-bars been threatening revolution and revolt? Has it ever even come close?

jimmyz
08-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Referring to the U.S as, Canada's underwear, might give some of us, here, in the U.S, a different view on that.

Look at the half full side of CS' avatar. He is admitting that we are North America's balls. A true statement for sure.

jimmyz
08-03-2018, 01:18 PM
"... We've got more important stuff to do, and we have no need to bamboozle our supporters like the tRumpkins do"

Like posting on the internet on a weekday morning?

jimmyz
08-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Could the man have engaged the offending woman attempting to run him down with lethal force justifiably? I think I might have drawn my carry weapon if I was in his spot. Shoot, don't shoot would depend upon what she did with her vehicle after missing me on her first ramming attempt of my vehicle. If she reversed and steered toward me again I would have to defend my self if caught without the cover of and adjacent vehicle.

stjames1_53
08-03-2018, 01:33 PM

so, you have nothing either..............thanks for your support of Trump

countryboy
08-03-2018, 02:38 PM

What number of incidents are required before it's no longer anecdotal?

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 02:45 PM

Perhaps you should go back to the Obama era for very similar behaviors among the anti-Obama crowd:

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/89594392.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/obamacare-layoffs-georgia-obama_n_2095162
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2009/racist-backlash-greets-president-barack-obama
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-mitchell/racial-incidents-and-thre_b_144061.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/17/obama-victory-triggers-ra_n_144285.html
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-more-things-change?utm_term=.tfxNPMajY2#.ywpDaNrMmJ

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 02:46 PM

So then this his is another one of things which is no big deal? I guess it's not a big deal until someone attends a baseball practice intending to shoot as many of his political opponents as he can?

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Perhaps you should go back to the Obama era for very similar behaviors among the anti-Obama crowd:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2009/racist-backlash-greets-president-barack-obama
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-mitchell/racial-incidents-and-thre_b_144061.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/17/obama-victory-triggers-ra_n_144285.html
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-more-things-change?utm_term=.tfxNPMajY2#.ywpDaNrMmJ

In the liberals world, the defense is......you did it too..... That mentality ensures that it will get worse.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 02:52 PM

Were Obama administration people chased down, stalked and harassed in restaurants. Did conservatives holds rally's talking about their desire to "blow up" the White House? Did any of the few conservative actors give an interview where they openly talked about assassinating the president?

Did any one of Obama's press secretaries need secret service protection?

Can you admit that the left has taken these threats and actions to a higher level?

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 03:04 PM
In the liberals world, the defense is......you did it too..... That mentality ensures that it will get worse.
The point is that there are lots of lunatics in the world of all political stripes and perhaps this is a growing problem because so many people seem unable to control their rage. I think this is symptomatic of an anger control issue with people in general. Politics just makes these episodes more newsworthy. However, I would be willing to bet that for every one of these politically associated assaults is a person with a history violence or other anti-social behavior.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 03:07 PM
The point is that there are lots of lunatics in the world of all political stripes and perhaps this is a growing problem because so many people seem unable to control their rage. I think this is symptomatic of an anger control issue with people in general. Politics just makes these episodes more newsworthy. However, I would be willing to bet that for every one of these politically associated assaults is a person with a history violence or other anti-social behavior.

And because too many people like you justify it on one side because of the actions of others, it's only going to get worse.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 03:16 PM
And because too many people like you justify it on one side because of the actions of others, it's only going to get worse.

No one is justifying anything.

Agent Zero
08-03-2018, 03:27 PM

Try reading the above, Abby08. You might learn something, but I doubt it.

Haha..... putting, " Hillary for prison," bumper stickers on cars, is comparable to, a person crashing into a car, with a Trump bumper sticker...I can see where some people might get confused, the two are so closely related.

DAMAGE
https://multifiles.pressherald.com/uploads/sites/4/2016/11/TrumpVandal2.jpgPhoto courtesy of Megan Dyke">

NO DAMAGE (The snowflake's truck) (I agree he must be a Trump fan, can't afford a vehicle from this century.)

https://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/trump.jpg?w=420&h=236

Agent Zero
08-03-2018, 03:30 PM
The true story about the snowflake's undamaged twenty year old pos from not a fringe right wing fake news rag.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/hit-and-run-trump-bumper-sticker-hyannis/

stjames1_53
08-03-2018, 03:32 PM
You cannot blame the Right. The folks on the Left, that'd be you and yours, have been responsible for all of this, then say we're the violent ones because we defend.
You guys rule your lives with hate....that's got to be a pitiful way to live

Agent Zero
08-03-2018, 03:34 PM
You cannot blame the Right. The folks on the Left, that'd be you and yours, have been responsible for all of this, then say we're the violent ones because we defend.

Nutcases!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaHPl8tZh1E

Abby08
08-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Try reading the above, Abby08. You might learn something, but I doubt it.

DAMAGE
https://multifiles.pressherald.com/uploads/sites/4/2016/11/TrumpVandal2.jpgPhoto courtesy of Megan Dyke">

NO DAMAGE (The snowflake's truck) (I agree he must be a Trump fan, can't afford a vehicle from this century.)

https://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/trump.jpg?w=420&h=236

I Think, you need to focus on someone else, you know, spread it around, being the object of your attention, is beginning to chafe.

Agent Zero
08-03-2018, 03:48 PM
I Think.
That's the problem.

You don't.

donttread
08-03-2018, 04:01 PM

She needs to be charged with what she did. Wanton assault on another for no good reason

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Who is justifying it? I'm just responding to the notion that this is a leftist phenomenon. It's not. It's an anger control problem with some people. That's why the term "road rage" was coined in the late 80's. People are enraged by so many things now, not the least of which is politics. It certainly doesn't help that the very tone of politics has become much more angry over the years or that in many ways a culture of anger is being cultivated by the media. The problem is that in the midst of all of this anger, some people either lack self-control or allow their anger to justify their anti-social behavior. However, at the end of the day, these are crimes - assaults, intimidation, vandalism, punishable by laws. The kind of people who obey laws are not the ones committing these crimes. The person who physically attacks someone over politics is also likely the same person who would attack someone over a parking space or for looking at his or her spouse and probably has a history of interactions with the law.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Who is justifying it? I'm just responding to the notion that this is a leftist phenomenon. It's not. It's an anger control problem with some people. That's why the term "road rage" was coined in the late 80's. People are enraged by so many things now, not the least of which is politics. It certainly doesn't help that the very tone of politics has become much more angry over the years or that in many ways a culture of anger is being cultivated by the media. The problem is that in the midst of all of this anger, some people either lack self-control or allow their anger to justify their anti-social behavior. However, at the end of the day, these are crimes - assaults, intimidation, vandalism, punishable by laws. The kind of people who obey laws are not the ones committing these crimes. The person who physically attacks someone over politics is also likely the same person who would attack someone over a parking space or for looking at his or her spouse and probably has a history of interactions with the law.
Ok. You excuse the conduct because the same conduct is used by someone else.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Not once did I blame the right. Show where I did. I did point out that people on the right have engaged in similar behavior. So it is a people problem. I'm not trying to scapegoat any political side. If a person is the type to act out in a criminal fashion, chances are they will also do so over politics.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Ok. You excuse the conduct because the same conduct is used by someone else.
Good grief. It's criminal behavior. Why would I excuse it? I just take exception to the allegation that only the left commits these politically inspired crimes. That's simply not true. I would also take exception if someone stated that all crimes in general are committed by the left. That would also be untrue. You can keep reiterating that I am excusing it, but that won't make it so. People who commit crimes should pay the legal penalty for their actions.

Can I be any more clear or must I call for their immediate execution because their politics raises their crimes to the level of a capital offense, regardless whether it is or not?

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 05:26 PM
She needs to be charged with what she did. Wanton assault on another for no good reason

Exactly.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 05:32 PM
Good grief. It's criminal behavior. Why would I excuse it? I just take exception to the allegation that only the left commits these politically inspired crimes. That's simply not true. I would also take exception if someone stated that all crimes in general are committed by the left. That would also be untrue. You can keep reiterating that I am excusing it, but that won't make it so. People who commit crimes should pay the legal penalty for their actions.

Can I be any more clear or must I call for their immediate execution because their politics raises their crimes to the level of a capital offense, regardless whether it is or not?

There's an interesting phenomenon going on here. Anything you post is interpreted as excusing or promoting violence...even if you haven't actually done so.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 06:21 PM
There's an interesting phenomenon going on here. Anything you post is interpreted as excusing or promoting violence...even if you haven't actually done so.
It's either TDS or they are playing reindeer games.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 06:23 PM

If you say you aren't excusing it, why do you always couch everything with "they do it too".

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 06:24 PM

But he did it too........

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 06:32 PM
If you say you aren't excusing it, why do you always couch everything with "they do it too".
Enough. I've been clear that I'm not excusing it but arguing about an assumption made in the thread that the left is demonstrably more politically violent than the right.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Enough. I've been clear that I'm not excusing it but arguing about an assumption made in the thread that the left is demonstrably more politically violent than the right.

Then just once condemn it with no qualifiers.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Then just once condemn it with no qualifiers.

Qualifiers are included only because of the assertion that only the left is engaging in violence.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 06:51 PM
Qualifiers are included only because of the assertion that only the left is engaging in violence.
You just can't seem to condemn the violence without qualifiers.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 07:18 PM
You can't seem to grasp the point that the OP did not just say, here look at what this woman did, in which case I would have stated that this is a bad thing. She should go to jail. Instead, it was prefaced by an editorial that presented this woman as a stereotypical insane liberal and more than suggested that the left is especially prone to these nutty or criminal behaviors than the right because "they" (like the entire left supported the Democrats) can't cope with Hillary's loss. The OP contained qualifiers that are offensive to anyone who leans left.

donttread
08-03-2018, 07:25 PM
I'd love to have a news show that reported the facts without any identifying information as to who did things like this , and what group they might be with . Then let people form their opinion based upon only the incident itself , requesting that they tell at least one person what their opinion was . And then reveal the "right v. left, PC v. non PC, repub V. dem , socialist etc.
Can you imagine?

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 07:41 PM

...and you just can't seem to acknowledge that it's not only the left engaging in violence.

For the record, I condemn all of this political violence, regardless of who is doing it.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 07:42 PM
I'd love to have a news show that reported the facts without any identifying information as to who did things like this , and what group they might be with . Then let people form their opinion based upon only the incident itself , requesting that they tell at least one person what their opinion was . And then reveal the "right v. left, PC v. non PC, repub V. dem , socialist etc.
Can you imagine?
That would be old fashioned journalism that didn't feel the need to editorialize every story.

Abby08
08-03-2018, 07:46 PM
You can't seem to grasp the point that the OP did not just say, here look at what this woman did, in which case I would have stated that this is a bad thing. She should go to jail. Instead, it was prefaced by an editorial that presented this woman as a stereotypical insane liberal and more than suggested that the left is especially prone to these nutty or criminal behaviors than the right because "they" (like the entire left supported the Democrats) can't cope with Hillary's loss. The OP contained qualifiers that are offensive to anyone who leans left.

Yeah, look what this woman did ... because of a Trump bumper sticker...you don't think that part should have been mentioned? Why? Which is what the question would have been, had they not mentioned the bumper sticker.

donttread
08-03-2018, 07:48 PM
That would be old fashioned journalism that didn't feel the need to editorialize every story.

But news is no longer news , it's entertainment

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 07:48 PM
Can you imagine?

Few people would watch that network because too many people need to be told what to think. Therefor it would not attract advertisers and would end up some obscure news outlet only available to a small segment of the population.

I'll bet that there are people here who wait to see what others are saying about a particular subject before they weigh in. Those people need to have others tell them what to think. Either their beliefs aren't based on closely held principles or they aren't confident in those beliefs.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 07:49 PM
But news is no longer news , it's entertainment It's given to us in pointed sound bites intended for the low information crowd.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Yeah, look what this woman did ... because of a Trump bumper sticker...you don't think that part should have been mentioned? Why? Which is what the question would have been, had they not mentioned the bumper sticker.

The headline: Woman crashes car into another because of Trump bumper sticker would have been sufficient. The ensuing two paragraph editorial on the mental state of liberals was not part of that story, but the story was used as a vehicle for the editorial.

Common Sense
It's given to us in pointed sound bites intended for the low information crowd.

Would you include Townhall in that?

Tahuyaman
...and you just can't seem to acknowledge that it's not only the left engaging in violence...When have I ever said that? You once again are trying to excuse your faults or biases by blaming someone else.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 07:53 PM
The headline: Woman crashes car into another because of Trump bumper sticker would have been sufficient. The ensuing two paragraph editorial on the mental state of liberals was not part of that story, but the story was used as a vehicle for the editorial.

That's why it comes off as an opinion piece and not a report of the incident.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Would you include Townhall in that?

I don't know. I have read their stuff, but not enough to make an informed judgement.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 07:55 PM

Do you have equal disapproval for mixing news and editorial by the left? Consistency is key.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 07:56 PM
Precisely my issue with it. The part of the OP that you could read was all opinion, with the actual report being part of a link. The priority was clear.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 07:58 PM
Do you liberal types object to townhall?

What do you consider to be an accurate, objective and unbiased source of news?

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 08:01 PM
When have I ever said that? You once again are trying to excuse your faults or biases by blaming someone else.
I apologize. It was Chris who was implying that and not you.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 08:08 PM
Do you liberal types object to townhall?

What do you consider to be an accurate, objective and unbiased source of news?

I certainly don't consider the OP Townhall piece to be an unbiased source.

Excluding editorials, I consider outlets like Reuters, the BBC, PBS, CBC and the Wall Street Journal to be balanced sources.

Mister D
08-03-2018, 08:09 PM

Excluding editorials, I consider outlets like Reuters, the BBC, PBS, CBC and the Wall Street Journal to be balanced sources.
You would be naive.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 08:10 PM
Do you have equal disapproval for mixing news and editorial by the left? Consistency is key.
I do. I'm not a fan editorials of any kind. Particularly when it comes to political reporting.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 08:11 PM
You would be naive.
Enlighten me then...what are balanced and relatively unbiased news sources?

Mister D
08-03-2018, 08:14 PM
Enlighten me then...what are balanced and relatively unbiased news sources?

There aren't any.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 08:15 PM
I do. I'm not a fan editorials of any kind. Particularly when it comes to political reporting.

I don't mind editorials at all. I find many of them interesting or entertaining whether it's on the left or right. I just don't like to see editorials presented as actual news. But then I'm smart enough the identify it when it happens.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 08:19 PM

All of those lean very much to the left. The Wall Street Journal at one time was two distinctly different sections. The editorial section which leaned left and the business section which leaned to the right. That is no longer the case. Even there the business and editorial sections are co-mingled.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 08:19 PM
There aren't any.

There is a spectrum. There are blatantly biased sources like Townhall and Alternet. There are also outlets that offer a variety of biases and straight factual news.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 08:21 PM
I don't mind editorials at all. I find many of them interesting or entertaining whether it's on the left or right. I just don't like to see editorials presented as actual news. But then I'm smart enough the identify it when it happens.

What do you think of the linked article in the OP then? Is it news or editorial?

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 08:22 PM
All of those lean very much to the left. The Wall Street Journal at one time was two distinctly different sections. The editorial section which leaned left and the business section which leaned to the right. That is no longer the case. Even there the business and editorial sections are co-mingled.

I disagree, but then what would you consider the least biased?

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 08:28 PM
There aren't any.
Bazinga!

Mister D
08-03-2018, 08:31 PM
There is a spectrum. There are blatantly biased sources like Townhall and Alternet. There are also outlets that offer a variety of biases and straight factual news.
Some bias is obvious. Some isn't. Some isn't obvious because it's appealing. Modern life is interpreted. That is the primary reason "news" exists.

Abby08
08-03-2018, 08:37 PM

Well, what would you call her? Or, anyone else who became unhinged over an inanimate object? Don't you consider that extreme behavior, 'nutty?'

Mister D
08-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Bazinga!

I kind of like The Economist but I realize it's a (classically) liberal magazine in love with free markets and cosmopolitanism. You just need to understand the source.

spunkloaf
08-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Was anybody killed?

Because I can show you where a Trump supporter actually used their car to kill liberals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wATde4lQqfM

You can shut up, now.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 08:44 PM
I disagree, but then what would you consider the least biased?

I don’t believe an unbiased source of news exists. Every source has a bias. It’s just that with some, it effects their reporting less than others.

I would say that you are going to find more diversity of ideas with the editorials in the more conservative sources. Conservatives aren’t afraid to confront their own.

The BBC is very much a liberal source of news, but Americans think that they are less liberal because they think they aren’t impacted by American partisanship.

PBS and NPR are the very definition of liberal news. They try to sell it in a quiet intellectual way. They pretend to be high minded. They are both pro big government. They both present the view that government at the federal level can solve every social or even economic problem.

You immerse yourself only in the liberal view. That’s how you develop tunnel vision.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Well, what would you call her? Or, anyone else who became unhinged over an inanimate object? Don't you consider that extreme behavior, 'nutty?'
Did you read the opinion piece? It wasn't about her, it was a rant about crazy liberals.

Mister D
08-03-2018, 08:53 PM
I don’t believe an unbiased source of news exists. Every source has a bias. It’s just that with some, it effects their reporting less than others.

I would say that you are going to find more diversity of ideas with the editorials in the more conservative sources. Conservatives aren’t afraid to confront their own.

The BBC is very much a liberal source of news, but Americans think that they are less liberal because they think they aren’t impacted by American partisanship.

PBS and NPR are the very definition of liberal news. They try to sell it in a quiet intellectual way. They pretend to be high minded. They are both pro big government. They both present the view that government at the federal level can solve every social or even economic problem.

You immerse yourself only in the liberal view. That’s how you develop tunnel vision.
The BBC is a joke as far as news is concerned. Otherwise, they have good programs.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 08:53 PM
I kind of like The Economist but I realize it's a (classically) liberal magazine in love with free markets and cosmopolitanism. You just need to understand the source.
The economist is better than most. I loved National Review when it was controlled by Willam F Buckley. Not so much any more.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 08:54 PM
The BBC is a joke as far as news is concerned. Otherwise, they have good programs.
So then you more than likely agree with me about BBC news, right?

Mister D
08-03-2018, 08:56 PM
The economist is better than most. I loved National Review when it was controlled by Willam F Buckley. Not so much any more.

It is and its bias is probably acceptable to many American conservatives. I stopped subscribing to National Review about 10 years ago. It wass the last straw when they fired John Derbyshire.

Mister D
So then you more than likely agree with me about BBC news, right?
Yeah, pretty much.

Abby08
Did you read the opinion piece? It wasn't about her, it was a rant about crazy liberals.

Well?? She is a liberal, is she not? They were using her as an example, I guess...she isn't the first liberal to come unhinged over something Trump...you don't see a pattern being established here?

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Some bias is obvious. Some isn't. Some isn't obvious because it's appealing. Modern life is interpreted. That is the primary reason "news" exists.

I agree with that. Any observation and interpretation in inherently biased. That's unavoidable. However that natural bias is far different than agenda based bias.

I also agree that media bias can be obscured by our own biases.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 08:59 PM
What do you think of the linked article in the OP then? Is it news or editorial?

I didn’t read it yet.

i read it. It’s an editorial based on a true news story. Townhall is not dishonestly trying to present this editorial as hard news. They aren’t misrepresenting or hiding anything. No attempt to deceive you.

That’s what an editorial is supposed to do.

Whats your problem with it?

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 09:03 PM

I concede that I am biased. I don't agree that all of those sources are heavily biased towards liberals. They are biased towards the status quo and accepted journalistic practices.

I read a ad a variety of sources, even right biased sources.

We all have tunnel vision to a degree. Even you. I'm sure you would admit you're biased as well...

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 09:04 PM
The difference between a good publication and a bad one is not so much that they show bias, but whether they deliberately leave out information or present opinion as fact.

Mister D
08-03-2018, 09:11 PM
I agree with that. Any observation and interpretation in inherently biased. That's unavoidable. However that natural bias is far different than agenda based bias.

I also agree that media bias can be obscured by our own biases.
Agendas aren't always conscious. Haven't you ever known someone who was so convinced of their own righteousness that it never occurs to them someone else may actually have a point? Both of our countries have an intelligentsia that accepts certain ideas uncritically. Those ideas are portrayed as normative and there is something wrong with anyone who doesn't quite agree. This colors institutions like ABC and impacts the way they function.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 09:13 PM
I concede that I am biased. I don't agree that all of those sources are heavily biased towards liberals. They are biased towards the status quo and accepted journalistic practices.

We all have tunnel vision to a degree. Even you. I'm sure you would admit you're biased as well...
Please represent my comments honestly. I never said they were “heavily biased toward liberals”. I said they all lean very much to the left. They lean in that direction to various degrees.

I have a conservative bias but I spend more time listening to the liberal point of view. I don’t shut out views I suspect I may disagree with. That’s where liberals and conservatives differ. I don’t need a talking head to validate my views.

Conservatives require one one to question and challenge their ideas. Not so with liberalism.

That’s accurate.

Mister D
08-03-2018, 09:14 PM
The difference between a good publication and a bad one is not so much that they show bias, but whether they deliberately leave out information or present opinion as fact.
I don't disagree but my point is that no matter what you read reality, as such, is being presented to you in a certain way and it's not neutral. Propaganda, anything worthy of the name anyway, is always fact based. Contrary to popular myth, the Nazis insisted upon this.

Orion Rules
08-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Was anybody killed?

Because I can show you where a Trump supporter actually used their car to kill liberals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wATde4lQqfM

You can shut up, now.

What for, as the debate has just started as to what caused that driver to plow. Were there attacks against him being made? Well, what do you say, biased? Here is even the President of the United States the fake news has never stopped with the attacks, and so speak on. Perhaps in some of these cases, the left has sided with communism, the right with National Socialism. Which side was Hitler on? Didn't he say that the world would arise from the ashes and say he was right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73VkD5CeEv8

Common Sense
I didn’t read it yet.

i read it. It’s an editorial based on a true news story. Townhall is not dishonestly trying to present this editorial as hard news. They aren’t misrepresenting or hiding anything. No attempt to deceive you.

That’s what an editorial is supposed to do.

Whats your problem with it?
It's not presented as an editorial. It's part of their "tip sheet". Whatever that means.

Tahuyaman

You need to break out of the liberal bubble and consider the merits of different ideas.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 09:19 PM
You need to break out of the liberal bubble and consider the merits of different ideas.
After you pop your conservative bubble. ;)

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 09:20 PM
It's not presented as an editorial. It's part of their "tip sheet". Whatever that means.
Your bias is so engrained into your mind-set that the obvious eludes you. You really need to make a conscious effort to consider things which challenge your ideas.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 09:21 PM
After you pop your conservative bubble. ;) obviously there’s no reasoning with you.

You have your mind made up and you don’t need to consider any other points of view.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Well?? She is a liberal, is she not? They were using her as an example, I guess...she isn't the first liberal to come unhinged over something Trump...you don't see a pattern being established here?

Extrapolating the actions of a few unhinged or anti-social members of society to the majority based on their political affiliations is illogical. All it does is indulge confirmation bias. There is a big difference between being a vocal critic of a politician and attempting to harm people for their political preferences. Editorials such as the one in question blur that line and imply that liberals (in general) are now possessed with some new form of insanity and are losing their grip on reality and as a result are now suffering from some extraordinary and unprecedented predisposition to violent attacks on Trump supporters. That is simply demonization of the left and incidentally, a very old propaganda technique.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 09:30 PM
After you pop your conservative bubble. ;). Have you read any of my comments? Apparently not.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Extrapolating the actions of a few unhinged or anti-social members of society to the majority based on their political affiliations is illogical. All it does is indulge confirmation bias. There is a big difference between being a vocal critic of a politician and attempting to harm people for their political preferences. Editorials such as the one in question blur that line and imply that liberals (in general) are now possessed with some new form of insanity and are losing their grip on reality and as a result are now suffering from some extraordinary and unprecedented predisposition to violent attacks on Trump supporters. That is simply demonization of the left and incidentally, a very old propaganda technique.

Consider the compilation of the Trump rally’s. Where does the vast majority of the violence originate? From the Trump supporters or the resistance types?

Think about that before you answer, but try to think honestly.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 09:38 PM
I don't disagree but my point is that no matter what you read reality, as such, is being presented to you in a certain way and it's not neutral. Propaganda, anything worthy of the name anyway, is always fact based. Contrary to popular myth, the Nazis insisted upon this.
The act of translating a police report, for instance, into a narrative that someone would want to read requires the use of words. Our choices of words and phrasing generally reflects our opinion, regardless of how neutral our intent.

I disagree regarding propaganda. For instance, the Nazi demonization of Jews was based purely in religious hate, as well as Hitler's annoyance that they would not offer up their factories and services to the glory of the Third Reich.

Abby08
08-03-2018, 09:39 PM

The commentary pretty much describes what I see unfolding before my very eyes.

It isn't propaganda, it's real, incidents of it can be seen every day, something new that can no longer be said, because it'll offend the left and, cause them to have a meltdown.

If you don't see it, it's because you don't want to.

Orion Rules
08-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Ya, and so when President Obama of the Muslim Brotherhood who was born in Kenya, not the United States, but was still elected as U.S. President, was not I.S.I.S. established, i.e., from what it evolved from, which has wreaked havoc the world over, but that was never a real crisis? How many violent acts did they commit, while Obama supporters thought, or still feel, he was the greatest of Presidents? Amazing, isn't it? Communism is what it is, funded and helped along by certain capitalists, who don't want it to go away, but maintain it. Yes, all the way to Hell, they would vow to keep it.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 09:49 PM
The modern western liberal is so mired in left wing lockstep that they have no ability to even face an opposing view.

Mister D
08-03-2018, 09:49 PM
The act of translating a police report, for instance, into a narrative that someone would want to read requires the use of words. Our choices of words and phrasing generally reflects our opinion, regardless of how neutral our intent.

I disagree regarding propaganda. For instance, the Nazi demonization of Jews was based purely in religious hate, as well as Hitler's annoyance that they would not offer up their factories and services to the glory of the Third Reich.
The intent is not neutral. It never is. It never could be.

Nazi racism was Darwinist. Racism is a materialist philosophy. It's thoroughly modern. As for Hitler's anti-Semitism, it appeared long before he was anyone of note. Not sure where you got that bit about his "annoyance" from.

In any case, this is all off topic. Any propaganda worthy of the name is fact based. We're all familiar with that quote about the "Big Lie". The reality is that the Nazis understood damn well that outright lies were not useful. Goebbels himself continually cautioned against lying. It's a Western liberal conceit that only the bogeyman does propaganda. In fact, we're awash in it.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 09:58 PM

It isn't propaganda, it's real, incidents of it can be seen every day, something new that can no longer be said, because it'll offend the left and, cause them to have a meltdown.

Where are you seeing it unfolding before your very eyes? Are you seeing it in person or are you seeing it on media sources that condense these stories?

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 10:06 PM
The modern western liberal is so mired in left wing lockstep that they have no ability to even face an opposing view.
That's funny, that's similar to my view of many rural and suburban conservatives.

I've seen it here in the numerous merged threads with the same right slanted stories posted just minutes apart. The inability to face opposing views has even manifested itself in labelling mainstream media as fake news.

...but the reality is, none of us on either side really march in lockstep. We do however label our political opponents and lump them into homogeneous groups like you and I have just done.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 10:07 PM
Ya, and so when President Obama of the Muslim Brotherhood who was born in Kenya, not the United States, but was still elected as U.S. President, was not I.S.I.S. established, i.e., from what it evolved from, which has wreaked havoc the world over, but that was never a real crisis? How many violent acts did they commit, while Obama supporters thought, or still feel, he was the greatest of Presidents? Amazing, isn't it? Communism is what it is, funded and helped along by certain capitalists, who don't want it to go away, but maintain it. Yes, all the way to Hell, they would vow to keep it.

You're a trip....

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Consider the compilation of the Trump rally’s. Where does the vast majority of the violence originate? From the Trump supporters or the resistance types?

Think about that before you answer, but try to think honestly.
It comes from the resistance types who are not liberals, incidentally, but violent anarchists, nut jobs and criminals (and combinations thereof). Violent anarchists like Antifa have as much in common with liberals as white supremacists and NeoNazis have with conservatives. You expect mainstream law-abiding liberals to be apologists for every supposedly leftist wingnut with an agenda that attends a rally.

Sergeant Gleed
08-03-2018, 10:09 PM
...but the reality is, none of us on either side really march in lockstep. We do however label our political opponents and lump them into homogeneous groups like you and I have just done.
Part of the Rodents' Lockstep Protocol is to deny it's happening.

The Americans see what you people do, you know.

Sergeant Gleed
08-03-2018, 10:11 PM
It comes from the resistance types who are not liberals, incidentally, but violent anarchists, nut jobs and criminals (and combinations thereof).

That makes them liberals.

Street violence is ALWAYS part of the socialist Agenda for Action.

Just ask Horst Wessel and those morons that stopped bullets at Kent State.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 10:15 PM
It comes from the resistance types who are not liberals, incidentally, but violent anarchists, nut jobs and criminals (and combinations thereof). Violent anarchists like Antifa have as much in common with liberals as white supremacists and NeoNazis have with conservatives. You expect mainstream law-abiding liberals to be apologists for every supposedly leftist wingnut with an agenda that attends a rally.

I asked you to think about it before you answered.

You really expect people to believe the resistance effort is not led by liberals? Get a freaking grip.

Sergeant Gleed
08-03-2018, 10:16 PM

Hello?

Isolating and demonizing a minority population is part of the routine plan-to-power for socialists.

The Reign of Terror targeted the government clerks and tax collectors as well as the aristocracy.

Hitler targeted the Jews precisely because they were already distrusted, kept themselves isolated and were thus easily victimized.

The socialist Pol Pot targeted people with an education, and people who merely had books in their home would pay a permanent vacation to the Killing Fields.

Lenin targeted the "bourgeois".

Castrol targeted anyone with property.

Today's Rodents in America target white people, because, as we all know, anyone who votes Democrat is a racist.

Your ignorance of history is appalling. Did you go to a taxpayer funded school?

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 10:17 PM
The intent is not neutral. It never is. It never could be.

Nazi racism was Darwinist. Racism is a materialist philosophy. It's thoroughly modern. As for Hitler's anti-Semitism, it appeared long before he was anyone of note. Not sure where you got that bit about his "annoyance" from.

In any case, this is all off topic. Any propaganda worthy of the name is fact based. We're all familiar with that quote about the "Big Lie". The reality is that the Nazis understood damn well that outright lies were not useful. Goebbels himself continually cautioned against lying. It's a Western liberal conceit that only the bogeyman does propaganda. In fact, we're awash in it.
Propaganda that is used to create prejudice and animosity in the population is rarely based in fact.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 10:17 PM

Additionally. No offense intended, but that’s one of the dumbest comments you've ever posted. It’s one of the dumbest ever posted by anyone.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 10:21 PM
I asked you to think about it before you answered.

You really expect people to believe the resistance effort is not led by liberals? Get a freaking grip.
That you believe that violent resistence is led by mainstream liberals is really rather frightening.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 10:21 PM
That's funny, that's similar to my view of many rural and suburban conservatives.

I've seen it here in the numerous merged threads with the same right slanted stories posted just minutes apart. The inability to face opposing views has even manifested itself in labelling mainstream media as fake news.

Nope. You are in complete mind numbing, thoughtless lock-step with liberal orthodoxy and you don’t even know when, why or how that happened.

Sergeant Gleed
08-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Where are you seeing it unfolding before your very eyes? Are you seeing it in person or are you seeing it on media sources that condense these stories?

You mean like you're not seeing that >90% of the news reports are NEGATIVE about one of the greatest presidents in US history?

You mean like you're not seeing that coverage of bull-"stuff" like "RUSSIAAA" is given pre-eminence and the massive economic gains because of President Trump are buried, and deep?

The American have better things to do with their time than to suffer LOSERS who can't get over it.

The United States is NOT a Rodent turd-bowl like California. The techniques the Rodents mastered to steal CA are not going to work on the entire country.

As yo may recall, The Witch lost the election. Grow up and get over it.

Or don't.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Additionally. No offense intended, but that’s one of the dumbest comments you've ever posted. It’s one of the dumbest ever posted by anyone.
Who's comment is accurate. To claim it's one of the dumbest posts ever is just plain stupid or dishonest.

Maybe you don't actually know anything about Antifa. That would certainly explain things.

Many who call themselves Antifa members identity as anarchists.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 10:26 PM
I used to understand the liberal mind-set, but something with them has changed since election night 2016. I think it is true that now liberalism needs to be looked at and analyzed as you would a mental disorder.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Who's comment is accurate. To claim it's one of the dumbest posts ever is just plain stupid or dishonest.

Maybe you don't actually know anything about Antifa. That would certainly explain things.

Many who call themselves Antifa members identity as anarchists.

I think you have gone over the cliff and there’s no coming back.

Reason is

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 10:31 PM
You mean like you're not seeing that >90% of the news reports are NEGATIVE about one of the greatest presidents in US history?

You mean like you're not seeing that coverage of bull-"stuff" like "RUSSIAAA" is given pre-eminence and the massive economic gains because of President Trump are buried, and deep?

The American have better things to do with their time than to suffer LOSERS who can't get over it.

The United States is NOT a Rodent turd-bowl like California. The techniques the Rodents mastered to steal CA are not going to work on the entire country.

As yo may recall, The Witch lost the election. Grow up and get over it.

Or don't.

You're like a bad stereotype come to life.

Your use of hyperbole, dehumanizing labels and angry rhetoric is almost as bizarre as your hero worship of Trump.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 10:33 PM
I think you have gone over the cliff and there’s no coming back.

Reason is
Do you really not know that many Antifa members are anarchists??? Really?

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Are you for real? Don't you know the difference between a liberal and an anarchist, let alone a violent one with an anti-fascist agenda? As to no offense intended, I don't believe that for one second. You have no argument whatsoever to substantiate your point of view other than pointing to a handful of rallies where anarchists were present and a few incidents of kooks acting out. The total number of incidents would not even be enough to even carve out of one month of national crime statistics and you and those who believe like you pretend that they represent some kind of liberal menace to society. Please, do get a grip.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Do you really not know that many Antifa members are anarchists??? Really?
Like I said, you’re over the edge.

The election of Donald Trump has caused formerly rational and reasonable people to go completely nuts. This is going to be a real problem from now on. I don’t believe those people can come back.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Like I said, you’re over the edge.

The election of Donald Trump has caused formerly rational and reasonable people to go completely nuts. This is going to be a real problem from now on. I don’t believe those people can come back.

Frankly, your inability to respond to specific questions and your apparent ignorance of the facts makes you appear ignorant and delusional.

If you really aren't aware of the ties between anarchists and Antifa, you probably shouldn't be discussing the issue.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Are you for real? Don't you know the difference between a liberal and an anarchist, let alone a violent one with an anti-fascist agenda? As to no offense intended, I don't believe that for one second. You have no argument whatsoever to substantiate your point of view other than pointing to a handful of rallies where anarchists were present and a few incidents of kooks acting out. The total number of incidents would not even be enough to even carve out of one month of national crime statistics and you and those who believe like you pretend that they represent some kind of liberal menace to society. Please, do get a grip.
He's hopeless. In his deluded reality, Antifa is made up of Democrat party members hell bent on destroying America. It's ridiculous.

You'd think someone who is so passionate in their opposition to groups like Antifa would actually know something about them.

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 11:05 PM

Are they really happening every day or are people talking about the same incidents for days on end? Are they happening in your neighborhood, your town, your county? Are you afraid to go out on the street because crazy liberals are walking around like pod people looking for Trump supporters to attack? Do you even know one person who has been victimized by a liberal anti-Tump pod person?

Do your liberal neighbors look like this when they see you on the street?:

http://stevetobak.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Invasion-of-the-Body-Snatchers.jpg
http://thepoliticalforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMVFhUXGBcaFxcVFRUXFRgYFxcXFxUXFR UYHSggGBolHRUVITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQFy0dHR0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tKystLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tNy0rLTcrNy0tKy03LS0tNy0rK//AABEIAJ8BPAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAACAgMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAEBQMGAQIHAAj/xAA8EAABAwIEAwUFBwMEAwEAAAABAAIRAyEEBRIxQVFhBiJxga ETMpGxwSNCUmLR4fAUM3IHFYKSNEPCJP/EABgBAAMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgME/8QAIBEBAQADAQEBAQEAAwAAAAAAAAECESExA0ESIhNRcf/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8ACzrMxSZb3jtt8VSGNbVqfauIZxI3lTYrV WqaGS60STyURyfEyGhkDmDYK97GMkXzJMDSpMil7pvMkknqhc6 wLY9oBDpi3EHmFLlX2dNrDcgXQ+Y40zo07ndOeI3/AK4Xexjhb+brU0hBmOiJqw25nyQ73ztsSsv1vEDnRaOHx5Kwdn WkUBe0k/E7JDUu4ngLKxZZS00W9QPqqx9Tn4PWrXrQNsgGuvvxV1lB5eJ3 HxWtWoAUG5116s64U/0awZG6SYTh6S9mbyn9Ro5IJGDZZBXg3ksAKgrOb/3EqxVLXTc3n80zzofapcJ9UDajVMDXNUMawgzyt4qxU+zrx/7iCfgnQcS7kiX0dJHFSuZbJsJk2KY61ZpHUJOaRNRwNyD6yrpT f/JVcZQaXOcTEk/OynLisfR2ADRTExKlqY2mPvfJJ8Zi4Aaw380KMC95Jc6DygWWd yb44D62cXLQZva14KjpvpkyWyeH0kcUKche6CDfwugKtWpSMaY jayW9q/47Pxa6WMGnYWHDn9FVs2zGHHmTxReFxcRI4BGYLKqZeKjwHXEA 8jzCrGsssZAuFo0AwOFQOedyeHQBNMvqU5Bt0uic0wdMgQ1kdA Pogm5RRJGoQOhhadYnraTXk+CSOYaTyJsNvBa1crpA/Z1ajOUOJ+aXYylVZ3i7W0cTv5pZTZw/wmNIkgWBv4IfH1A4giCCleVZlDo02O69icS2XkSJsANupUTcVr ofGHeNphDV3wwjnxUmsaI4k+aWV3xadk4d8TZThfa1Wt5m/gN1fwSCAIAED4WVJyU6JfMHgmTMwuDJMlUiuhZ9/wCLc8rqmEs/Erbnzx/RA9B8lzypiSDYIvamJsie2kHGoCHO6FM25m6e5Tc63JDM7QR71 B3/AFP6IvBdpaLjDm6OAVwqEZnID9NRrmGeKir5h7StpEaRsead1j hK4AcWniJt6oetl+HZDqbQDcWM2ReHj/4FxdTZscEM0EHiAATt5L1Ws8uJBAA5qPEVHXAbOq0rNpBD6YAn dWPB3pNI20hV6kSaZJN5uOUKyYFsU2joPkqx7U5+NwzghRguKO agcfmDKV3HyVojwwoJkqF9ajJGttrG/FJMX2jc5pFNjr8Wgn1VPdXcCdUg3md1P6qYu0dnizVAIk3sVYX xC4r2Nzioyu2GlzfddAJgc7bLsIGoTfmgssUi1BWWiy8Aq/EqxnJ+0S8OF0wzofaJLiqJN2oLQsPbz4LWpiBN3JJUrPAjTdRt rOSsXJo+OIabC55JdirAwQOfPxQ2GxGm5A1c5+iX4msS4m/K6yyrb5meU4F2r2h24Wun59kG6iL9ear1es9w0hz7iGsZAJgd5 zidgEJgMFVbiKbahdcgxqDpHiN1P87dmOcx4tGLzWnSF7dALx0 5pYccMTOilYcahufApx2jysVGhzACQLXVfpmmyGaH64Op+t4Id eIaLEbbqZFfS2eAczoOpmYty5LfDY8EAOkDiQJR+ZUXGjLtwPJ VzD1+HXdUwzhxia5aZEkHmoamJM7WTGhhg8b7+HBTf7YOa0xrl zmqVf1j4NgDwWlXEvcInfdOGZeybn1Xm4SnJVI2rdMFhWzrpzn WBBpyzccOnFIwwi5NlNXLtE6nu74D6oSpT2hFVas8oXsNTDqjW jmEtHfDHC5e6AIRVHLXah0IRlSuWOiFvhsU5zwNlSLVwzbDk4Q N6D5Knf7T1V1zYkYWegVXpXE3R+kbTZDVMBSf71Nh8lMwGDfgs 02cytNM90godkaQLi57zJsAY0/qtH5QKLtQeSIiDEg+SsDKfVKsVAqHU7y4pZaXjaV1KQLgTtwH1 WazOSkAuT8FoSdXTks1xs5oDHW5H1R9LOg1sQ0AC17oOo6zp2g KpYug57vsmvcOkwie8V7OrjW7RyA2m2XnYbrOAyPWfaYjvk/dOw/dB9lclfSdrqbn3Ry4q3UzZXpGV/6D0KYaIa0ADkEtzLsxQrP1OaQTclpiU4pm5W7zdNO6m7L5dToA tY0Aep6k8VYKjhwSbLnX3TUqSjII/VeJF/594LDXQF4VDzVBWM9ePaJcyoPVMc9/uXSs0xdAer0GuN1p/Q07XWK2GJIg3UdPCkuEoOMZhhWgQ2JuRPrf+bKrYh8ETuSrjnj IpggSQRZUaPtGzsT6TdZZRv8APxY6GVPqOJAgERedjvsisZhP6 ekXAy4C3Tw5IqjjnBo5LXMazHUzr8h+qjddcx/VewWfV9THw5zCe9xjyCv+DxFOoA6AD/CqGzHEC0ADgPSyeZfnAqAAwHC1tiPBFh4XXp/j3sc0sItC5bmeH9nWIG0q9mqZkmyqHaJv2rviPBLEvr2cH5ZjJ gHfx9VYaIa6QTcKlYSw8U1fTrHSKRDTtc7q5yuXObhni8MQSRs s4DD3klLqlLHi8AgcjMphlGatedLhpd1tdXtjowxxDaTj+Urn9 bFOIg7c1Z+0+ZBoNPYuHkqW982SVjBUSITzsdg5qOd+EepSPDU TF9laezB0yBxQeXhxVwYcVthsMGuRbN1G9veshmeZ5P8ASW5Bc +NWoOK6DnLowh8Fz91Rx4JZeiNGtxjnEtY4D8xgKZmcYmjZ1Ik eEj4hWoOKw1aaLats7RVXWZTJPgVHSo1H1Q6o2HEbHkrKxm8QP BV/Oa1anWdpNnCQQOFpHkllOHjepcQwhwEKEM76WUMxeXXcSBuTP1 RtGpJkFSvQys5gB1GASBKb4DCMZTApxpif3SDG4lrWd5sp/l9XXSa6Ikben0RjSySBo1BZBWWm4PisTC0qHiV5x2XiVh+4S0D DKY1FOHPACSZO7vJy4IJs11lgOWGG2y8mFczz+4lxCY54ftEsl ASUnd5FtfO8AdAoaNOO+RbhPEo/FvIY18CGuBIA4Qoyy06Pj8be0v7Q4drWe21ugfcAEnz4KnPqYa oRopezcLyCTPOZVm7QYlj6RbqEna6puXYQ+10n+clEdNxk8WFt cOGnpZBZiTpid1DTDmEB24RlRmsBIRTK9d2oidvom/Z7EEkjiPUIetktQvddkSfvcCU6ybJ203h8k2g2t4zxVWzSZhnc jvFOlgI5JVXwvtrcY33tN0zqDuxuq/njnsY17HFpDokdR+yj2LqbHZb7Jol25sbCbEkDwj1THIW+7xVV pF9Vw1OLibS48OXQLoGW02imABtaQqkc/wBspfB7JlV3tDlb3OName8BJbzjirDSd0Wjzc2V1h45tjse+u9 mpp7pANuvFTuwomyteZMa1pIaBbgFV3U54pKlSAApnkrDrHJK2 U00yqvDgzkg8lnoBexBhy9RasYhsOQzqx4tuvDRPAKq/wBAOforPi6mnDF35QqcM4H4UX0RYBg6kTpK3bl1WJ02Vqxje4f JbOH2Z/x+ir+kqvRymqRMWKrXaCp3tEEEW53JuumYH3B/Oa5p2gH/AOmqeAAP7qd7h4zpH/TovCUhyUFQkz3rRyupMG87/shqmxo1OYCJAI+PgnwqmNot/I6Ku4hxNVjWmJIJ6AG6sAbbyTjPPx5jySFNTpzx4qGi24KIY/h6Kqlpokm68aV1kPuVlz+KNAwymnDk3dZJcrq95OnvlARkrU1A tS4rRougEHaCfaCEr1m9k0zt/fhKw4XTDZlcuaQ4+HlsFs/tBTi5ubafFV/HYp1KoQZLTcFIsyxAc/U2yws3Xdhl/mHWIy0OdIq29BdMctyNxOoOaRESN/gqdQxbuZTfA5yWERIVa0uZz9QVsQ8Yt7Hni5oHhMfJN2OI23Vb x+Imuav5p/VOsVVi424IsZTLtFilPvS0cEZSosjuvPmq9VzLkoqeYnZJpM4s jMRB08N0D2kpTRJ4BzT6x9VFgqhdcplmGHL6D2gSSLfEfoleDe 1ZyzUHCwPkrdRxbgISPJMNoqFtQ6CB7rrG8cDun7qVPi71VxzZ jsvxYLiOKnqP7x3QOV0w15hGVHjUU2YDHkEQRwVa0gG9uSsWY1 QAd9iVXalVrgIv1hK8PH1rr7xAN7R4pllOgvknvk7JW0CUTgDF dvPiiKy8XFm8TwQGZ6g9sXRrNwo8W3vBCFirMnCx+VUs4Iq6Yp 8YRxG4auXVM5qyb+iRR0V2b1XNgkKP/dqsRrSumo3PWmkmrMdUiA8wkuMZqquk7gb+JUra0L1Fmp7r3gA dEZeHPQeZYUR3TcCD80DRYWuIP8lM8XR0NN5lAMaR1UL2Py+nN TVGwTgBKMtq3dw2R7qwjdXPEWdTUysNWgqiN1hr04IlKw87KM1 LrSrWghIGOA3TeiZkykmWPGq/JNcLvvukGMW+IvxCkLouVBmfDxW9V0t8EAgz4/aeSWCtTBLXOh0TABuPHYInPa3fCr+cd1r36jOgz04AfAn4pW8V JsvzzMdTqQIOksc6Or3HSf8Aqxvqkzm3R2HqioGMddugDqC0mC Pih8VQcw97bgeCNNsfEQaisrcDU0/A8jFkFUrQFPlQ0zUOzfVxs1o6yjRW6OcJkVXXqfBAu2CIPWOCe YjLG1GjXYji038+BRGIzCj3QKrQ4iNLjuRYwduCDzHNqdBup9y dmj3j+g6rLdMsq9l37sc1w690/ogcZlL6RAq9ydpvPWx2SrMs1qV3S8wODBOkD6nqVLjcVUcKRe4 n7PSDN9LHuIBP/NaSFMurb2cyirVOmm0vniAQ0eLjZdByzsgxrJxLtX5GTp/5O3PkuU9j+1FTBYim4OPsnENqNJJaWk3McCNwQu3Zj7SoRpAIi QfFXhhLen9vpceYuX/6g5RUfiQ9jAWmm2GsgEBktgN5C2yrNMOaYMyPuukFXr/UrC1qP9PiGz3Q4PA/CS2J8wVDh6ra9MO7ruhE/uFH13jWfzv9ToLKM2ZMPGk7dE2qOBMgoT/bqLrEFp8fqVLSy4sPdcCOR5eKzmSrgGx5BEdFXm0hB2EbBNM+q 1qPefTDqX42G7eWtv1SXXqHcdIKve0zGxqXt+9aOKny+oPbNO6 hFOQQ5ZwsNqtjZEvTs4uzaltlFVd3gozXDQZson4tpcITQt9YT hXf4rnVTCjkui0HThyPyqlVqQlLwon9qYKiL7BaNqAtN+CibU2 WqepySs0KwGo8Tt+qGFbgmVXBgxEgmTfoozqoXvqEjTOy8xtl7 EUS0xus0ykbeIEqaO6Oo/nyQ1R0DT4qSjUBHgI9SdvNVLwrBFCLc0wwjreaU0nwR4LajiSP imWjMOu7ZQVn94eCCrYkjV1QtSsdQMoPSw4LEw5H4fFiW8JkKs 4fEd83TOnUGkXFiUhoZjMVtebrduJlqSVMRup31oA/xlALsWdVS5s2SfABV3F0o9q2SZaLm5Mkn9E6xr4mOMBI8e6Hzz EHyNvmVN9XIQ4Sp425SmDcXO5PgRIKCxLdDtQ9079Fl8RKobT1 alIXNNp/7D0BUVHEOrVGNgBoIhrRDR1jy3QbjJjdGYMCmCfvGzfPcoP1rm biXCdhMeZJstMSwuh5M2AN52txTarlhLBO8Jbhvs36X3Y6x6Ts R4FTxWkuFyw1BbdYx2CqUmhrxAkwdwZ3+SZ5MCx+ne9lYcZgxX YaZ8nRsYiym5dGlKwGF9o7Qdz7vjyXd/8ATHODWwwovMVKJDHTuWRDHddoP+PVcN0voVQCIfTcD8DII5gr sOHwYNZmLwx0tq0xqj8w7wt5HyK3w6X17DjtbQFalUtYgx5CB6 z8Vxrsrmhpy1xs3efwrtuLpH2RaODbeQsvnUkBz2mxdLZ5XMyF X1x3GPyuqv8AR7SYOodIrBp/M0tHxIhNqYtIMjmII8iuWDKyicFUrUh3Kj2f4kx8DZclxdG3UH AOBBAIIgg7EcQVRcf2bxFCo59BvtKcyA0y8Dk5m55SETkfaCu4 6ajwTzLW+sJlS7QvDnNqMb3bhzSQY5wUpvEeq6MSHGYIOzmmxa eRCKoNGoGLqz5pTZVZeNW7XgCekniFWGgtPUFVjlsqPxGIeXBs LWsHgj6LUVjqkqetWtKtCy5dWcKbiT90qpPzGpPBWXBV5ou6t3 4Kp1GXN0qUFsqCHA8lCytdqFbWF5WrKoKvY0N1HUPFNS+o73RI BE8g2QCZ80jwklwTWi8h1ok22B38VGXYe9VNmUB5gGLb7+cIVg JIi10Vi6kkzwiP3UFBwmOqWPIQGrWhzhyMKZjo80rxDD7aoZsH FF0q3HdXj4dEvqbLD6myDdiZ4L1SvPBMtCqtewUeMf3QeqEqEg x5retVlt0AfgX94zvFlIzGgNIO4JSvCO8UtxOKcHkbKVaWRlbV A4KerioGg8Buk2TsMySSFNnjHCDIIPxTGklepqc34pPjjM+KOw h7w6D6JTiXSVJhfaQYdsoP6NxJ03HiJUzio/JMPU6QabwTyBk+Z4I7DOIMm5t5eCgbYKWg2SOpQFly+oHtIPAk KPMcjbVECAeEoLJ68F3ij8wc+A5hgi4UfqhmEwTWCN3QJPE/oEVQm5j4IXLcW2q06R3x77Sbt/VvVF4cGb2G0C/xSoLO02X66YrAd9g70cWfsfSVZf8ASjNNVN1Bx9092eTv3kKNo aRHD5g7gpD2ZqnB48092PFvVzD6EK/nlqnyzTr7m7hfPlbKnVK1UbNbUeHE/wCRsBxK71WxYIkcQuUVATWqtEQKr4/5GT48F0fW/wCdub5+hqOBDAABYRvdTVMACJCNayS7xWcO6+krj26CJuE0v1D zRWYU7sd5HwdZMcRh+/IG+5n6KPH0pbHJGw0y/EE0iDu1CY8XD+e/jzUmCdHtB0J9JWlOXHSPwg/B0fVE9COkQOPivPeJ3RDaLbj+eqic1sHmtWZ/ghNEAHcH0VbqkSZndO8tqgYd078FVKuJMm/FISdSYhpIsg9bhwv9EVXeVvRAIAMSmZnlTZN+Dbo0pdg8Q0WNi LFFte97TpbEGLhJNbsqTeV7TBB4SsMpuBgxKKrAezBO/wBUF+klSodT7bkofD4kA6Si8QzTqO90uAGoPiB1VTxcTuWhqXU j6rTsgtXe80AVVcdyFpUqyIRVWn3bJQTLkjG4PFaCvV2CpeLoN 9XayOwtJ2nW4d08kAypVgymGt3hKcXiHTLpHJNMue1riXwRHdQ 2d4R5+1LCG8PBOF+h8PW3KV4kXRlJwItuhqxulowpC2YsFelAZ Jko/B2cOiDoC8onDP74HmgJMK7S93ifmU9wVeRdIGVNLnED7xmb+Sa YKpflKmqFYjDd4VGd17efuuHFruib5XjGPbAAaRZwO4PXp1QAc ISTMaj6b/a0jDhY8nDkRxCjWwuzqfL0SvN6QFSjVP3HAEj8LjHoT81pkefM rd33Kg3afm08R0R+MGtpabpdlGzg44+zB4aR6WPqCqfRqB1euR weD/2aP0TnD15YRsQSPKJ+pVMwWL04yo2bPJHmDI+q68rvBjjNZLZR cAJPEqKvuHBTy3TBCiIEQNlxt07XS2VBWuF7DuixUjuKCKhZzu rf1H6KLAv7xPJn/wBfst8edJn8p+YWmU7uJ2s30v8ANVBUma1g2429OqUU8YCYndN cyqteHNdHKwjayQjCX7q0RFww+HBo23H8hVGvTlxvxVn7PvqBh a9pDDseISbGU2h7onc8UUTlDOBJ6LV+6kbUlQ17GUwNytk1PIp 7SrFogc7pBkMmofAp44JVNT0qnfkgfyEZiqAqN0xpnYgukH4pF UxT2ERHmrDhaxe0OMAxwRSV2tXgEEySSPolVZmlpm/Jb4+rD3R+I/MqMvndM2cFSlrjxQ7rcFM5hbdphQvql0k8E1SinY3uxHSygDGg TcHqsUTxUtdwLbpATkmDFR5D4iJRtTDQypIhsw0jYhB5HR1bEz y4J3jMez2TqREO9EJtLKGEL3sDbkQY8E+zDMg5nsXNh5tBiB1S TJMUWEwJds2eCsWGyoHv1e88+nQJwZKtVwBo3EOJSutS4wrB2o oCnETdJalWWx5IpyldRaLaoFHKSkrXqXBXqHyQtEyURl39w+SA 3xLPtXeI+SYYSrCCxn90+A+SIoqQf0qZcByW2IwbYQuX4ggaUU 4yoqlfzLLfvMsRsRw8Edknaf8A9WIsdhU4Hh3xwPVF1WqtZ5g9 LpHFVj3lKrzVGnU4bEA+Y2PmCVznE1z7Q1BvqLgfOU87N5k4g4 Z594EUjvBj3T0SCoyLHhYrTHk/lFndr7hsQK1Nr27EevEfGUVRYql2Sx+l5onZ12/5C5HmPkrg5ZZTVXLtqWraf58l4LUm6kyzNx3Qev6KPLPdnmSVJ nrT7M+I9bLWhZrRyCf4EOdHTs25vKW5UCal9k0zVxc1h6kH0P6 pexzhYAEA+CuIsPKOchgLACXOsLSlr8BUJuI8VYcg9lpDy0S08 kBmWcg1HGDunSj/2Q==http://thepoliticalforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMVFhUXGBcaFxcVFRUXFRgYFxcXFxUXFR UYHSggGBolHRUVITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQFy0dHR0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tKystLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tNy0rLTcrNy0tKy03LS0tNy0rK//AABEIAJ8BPAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAACAgMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAEBQMGAQIHAAj/xAA8EAABAwIEAwUFBwMEAwEAAAABAAIRAyEEBRIxQVFhBiJxga ETMpGxwSNCUmLR4fAUM3IHFYKSNEPCJP/EABgBAAMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgME/8QAIBEBAQADAQEBAQEAAwAAAAAAAAECESExA0ESIhNRcf/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8ACzrMxSZb3jtt8VSGNbVqfauIZxI3lTYrV WqaGS60STyURyfEyGhkDmDYK97GMkXzJMDSpMil7pvMkknqhc6 wLY9oBDpi3EHmFLlX2dNrDcgXQ+Y40zo07ndOeI3/AK4Xexjhb+brU0hBmOiJqw25nyQ73ztsSsv1vEDnRaOHx5Kwdn WkUBe0k/E7JDUu4ngLKxZZS00W9QPqqx9Tn4PWrXrQNsgGuvvxV1lB5eJ3 HxWtWoAUG5116s64U/0awZG6SYTh6S9mbyn9Ro5IJGDZZBXg3ksAKgrOb/3EqxVLXTc3n80zzofapcJ9UDajVMDXNUMawgzyt4qxU+zrx/7iCfgnQcS7kiX0dJHFSuZbJsJk2KY61ZpHUJOaRNRwNyD6yrpT f/JVcZQaXOcTEk/OynLisfR2ADRTExKlqY2mPvfJJ8Zi4Aaw380KMC95Jc6DygWWd yb44D62cXLQZva14KjpvpkyWyeH0kcUKche6CDfwugKtWpSMaY jayW9q/47Pxa6WMGnYWHDn9FVs2zGHHmTxReFxcRI4BGYLKqZeKjwHXEA 8jzCrGsssZAuFo0AwOFQOedyeHQBNMvqU5Bt0uic0wdMgQ1kdA Pogm5RRJGoQOhhadYnraTXk+CSOYaTyJsNvBa1crpA/Z1ajOUOJ+aXYylVZ3i7W0cTv5pZTZw/wmNIkgWBv4IfH1A4giCCleVZlDo02O69icS2XkSJsANupUTcVr ofGHeNphDV3wwjnxUmsaI4k+aWV3xadk4d8TZThfa1Wt5m/gN1fwSCAIAED4WVJyU6JfMHgmTMwuDJMlUiuhZ9/wCLc8rqmEs/Erbnzx/RA9B8lzypiSDYIvamJsie2kHGoCHO6FM25m6e5Tc63JDM7QR71 B3/AFP6IvBdpaLjDm6OAVwqEZnID9NRrmGeKir5h7StpEaRsead1j hK4AcWniJt6oetl+HZDqbQDcWM2ReHj/4FxdTZscEM0EHiAATt5L1Ws8uJBAA5qPEVHXAbOq0rNpBD6YAn dWPB3pNI20hV6kSaZJN5uOUKyYFsU2joPkqx7U5+NwzghRguKO agcfmDKV3HyVojwwoJkqF9ajJGttrG/FJMX2jc5pFNjr8Wgn1VPdXcCdUg3md1P6qYu0dnizVAIk3sVYX xC4r2Nzioyu2GlzfddAJgc7bLsIGoTfmgssUi1BWWiy8Aq/EqxnJ+0S8OF0wzofaJLiqJN2oLQsPbz4LWpiBN3JJUrPAjTdRt rOSsXJo+OIabC55JdirAwQOfPxQ2GxGm5A1c5+iX4msS4m/K6yyrb5meU4F2r2h24Wun59kG6iL9ear1es9w0hz7iGsZAJgd5 zidgEJgMFVbiKbahdcgxqDpHiN1P87dmOcx4tGLzWnSF7dALx0 5pYccMTOilYcahufApx2jysVGhzACQLXVfpmmyGaH64Op+t4Id eIaLEbbqZFfS2eAczoOpmYty5LfDY8EAOkDiQJR+ZUXGjLtwPJ VzD1+HXdUwzhxia5aZEkHmoamJM7WTGhhg8b7+HBTf7YOa0xrl zmqVf1j4NgDwWlXEvcInfdOGZeybn1Xm4SnJVI2rdMFhWzrpzn WBBpyzccOnFIwwi5NlNXLtE6nu74D6oSpT2hFVas8oXsNTDqjW jmEtHfDHC5e6AIRVHLXah0IRlSuWOiFvhsU5zwNlSLVwzbDk4Q N6D5Knf7T1V1zYkYWegVXpXE3R+kbTZDVMBSf71Nh8lMwGDfgs 02cytNM90godkaQLi57zJsAY0/qtH5QKLtQeSIiDEg+SsDKfVKsVAqHU7y4pZaXjaV1KQLgTtwH1 WazOSkAuT8FoSdXTks1xs5oDHW5H1R9LOg1sQ0AC17oOo6zp2g KpYug57vsmvcOkwie8V7OrjW7RyA2m2XnYbrOAyPWfaYjvk/dOw/dB9lclfSdrqbn3Ry4q3UzZXpGV/6D0KYaIa0ADkEtzLsxQrP1OaQTclpiU4pm5W7zdNO6m7L5dToA tY0Aep6k8VYKjhwSbLnX3TUqSjII/VeJF/594LDXQF4VDzVBWM9ePaJcyoPVMc9/uXSs0xdAer0GuN1p/Q07XWK2GJIg3UdPCkuEoOMZhhWgQ2JuRPrf+bKrYh8ETuSrjnj IpggSQRZUaPtGzsT6TdZZRv8APxY6GVPqOJAgERedjvsisZhP6 ekXAy4C3Tw5IqjjnBo5LXMazHUzr8h+qjddcx/VewWfV9THw5zCe9xjyCv+DxFOoA6AD/CqGzHEC0ADgPSyeZfnAqAAwHC1tiPBFh4XXp/j3sc0sItC5bmeH9nWIG0q9mqZkmyqHaJv2rviPBLEvr2cH5ZjJ gHfx9VYaIa6QTcKlYSw8U1fTrHSKRDTtc7q5yuXObhni8MQSRs s4DD3klLqlLHi8AgcjMphlGatedLhpd1tdXtjowxxDaTj+Urn9 bFOIg7c1Z+0+ZBoNPYuHkqW982SVjBUSITzsdg5qOd+EepSPDU TF9laezB0yBxQeXhxVwYcVthsMGuRbN1G9veshmeZ5P8ASW5Bc +NWoOK6DnLowh8Fz91Rx4JZeiNGtxjnEtY4D8xgKZmcYmjZ1Ik eEj4hWoOKw1aaLats7RVXWZTJPgVHSo1H1Q6o2HEbHkrKxm8QP BV/Oa1anWdpNnCQQOFpHkllOHjepcQwhwEKEM76WUMxeXXcSBuTP1 RtGpJkFSvQys5gB1GASBKb4DCMZTApxpif3SDG4lrWd5sp/l9XXSa6Ikben0RjSySBo1BZBWWm4PisTC0qHiV5x2XiVh+4S0D DKY1FOHPACSZO7vJy4IJs11lgOWGG2y8mFczz+4lxCY54ftEsl ASUnd5FtfO8AdAoaNOO+RbhPEo/FvIY18CGuBIA4Qoyy06Pj8be0v7Q4drWe21ugfcAEnz4KnPqYa oRopezcLyCTPOZVm7QYlj6RbqEna6puXYQ+10n+clEdNxk8WFt cOGnpZBZiTpid1DTDmEB24RlRmsBIRTK9d2oidvom/Z7EEkjiPUIetktQvddkSfvcCU6ybJ203h8k2g2t4zxVWzSZhnc jvFOlgI5JVXwvtrcY33tN0zqDuxuq/njnsY17HFpDokdR+yj2LqbHZb7Jol25sbCbEkDwj1THIW+7xVV pF9Vw1OLibS48OXQLoGW02imABtaQqkc/wBspfB7JlV3tDlb3OName8BJbzjirDSd0Wjzc2V1h45tjse+u9 mpp7pANuvFTuwomyteZMa1pIaBbgFV3U54pKlSAApnkrDrHJK2 U00yqvDgzkg8lnoBexBhy9RasYhsOQzqx4tuvDRPAKq/wBAOforPi6mnDF35QqcM4H4UX0RYBg6kTpK3bl1WJ02Vqxje4f JbOH2Z/x+ir+kqvRymqRMWKrXaCp3tEEEW53JuumYH3B/Oa5p2gH/AOmqeAAP7qd7h4zpH/TovCUhyUFQkz3rRyupMG87/shqmxo1OYCJAI+PgnwqmNot/I6Ku4hxNVjWmJIJ6AG6sAbbyTjPPx5jySFNTpzx4qGi24KIY/h6Kqlpokm68aV1kPuVlz+KNAwymnDk3dZJcrq95OnvlARkrU1A tS4rRougEHaCfaCEr1m9k0zt/fhKw4XTDZlcuaQ4+HlsFs/tBTi5ubafFV/HYp1KoQZLTcFIsyxAc/U2yws3Xdhl/mHWIy0OdIq29BdMctyNxOoOaRESN/gqdQxbuZTfA5yWERIVa0uZz9QVsQ8Yt7Hni5oHhMfJN2OI23Vb x+Imuav5p/VOsVVi424IsZTLtFilPvS0cEZSosjuvPmq9VzLkoqeYnZJpM4s jMRB08N0D2kpTRJ4BzT6x9VFgqhdcplmGHL6D2gSSLfEfoleDe 1ZyzUHCwPkrdRxbgISPJMNoqFtQ6CB7rrG8cDun7qVPi71VxzZ jsvxYLiOKnqP7x3QOV0w15hGVHjUU2YDHkEQRwVa0gG9uSsWY1 QAd9iVXalVrgIv1hK8PH1rr7xAN7R4pllOgvknvk7JW0CUTgDF dvPiiKy8XFm8TwQGZ6g9sXRrNwo8W3vBCFirMnCx+VUs4Iq6Yp 8YRxG4auXVM5qyb+iRR0V2b1XNgkKP/dqsRrSumo3PWmkmrMdUiA8wkuMZqquk7gb+JUra0L1Fmp7r3gA dEZeHPQeZYUR3TcCD80DRYWuIP8lM8XR0NN5lAMaR1UL2Py+nN TVGwTgBKMtq3dw2R7qwjdXPEWdTUysNWgqiN1hr04IlKw87KM1 LrSrWghIGOA3TeiZkykmWPGq/JNcLvvukGMW+IvxCkLouVBmfDxW9V0t8EAgz4/aeSWCtTBLXOh0TABuPHYInPa3fCr+cd1r36jOgz04AfAn4pW8V JsvzzMdTqQIOksc6Or3HSf8Aqxvqkzm3R2HqioGMddugDqC0mC Pih8VQcw97bgeCNNsfEQaisrcDU0/A8jFkFUrQFPlQ0zUOzfVxs1o6yjRW6OcJkVXXqfBAu2CIPWOCe YjLG1GjXYji038+BRGIzCj3QKrQ4iNLjuRYwduCDzHNqdBup9y dmj3j+g6rLdMsq9l37sc1w690/ogcZlL6RAq9ydpvPWx2SrMs1qV3S8wODBOkD6nqVLjcVUcKRe4 n7PSDN9LHuIBP/NaSFMurb2cyirVOmm0vniAQ0eLjZdByzsgxrJxLtX5GTp/5O3PkuU9j+1FTBYim4OPsnENqNJJaWk3McCNwQu3Zj7SoRpAIi QfFXhhLen9vpceYuX/6g5RUfiQ9jAWmm2GsgEBktgN5C2yrNMOaYMyPuukFXr/UrC1qP9PiGz3Q4PA/CS2J8wVDh6ra9MO7ruhE/uFH13jWfzv9ToLKM2ZMPGk7dE2qOBMgoT/bqLrEFp8fqVLSy4sPdcCOR5eKzmSrgGx5BEdFXm0hB2EbBNM+q 1qPefTDqX42G7eWtv1SXXqHcdIKve0zGxqXt+9aOKny+oPbNO6 hFOQQ5ZwsNqtjZEvTs4uzaltlFVd3gozXDQZson4tpcITQt9YT hXf4rnVTCjkui0HThyPyqlVqQlLwon9qYKiL7BaNqAtN+CibU2 WqepySs0KwGo8Tt+qGFbgmVXBgxEgmTfoozqoXvqEjTOy8xtl7 EUS0xus0ykbeIEqaO6Oo/nyQ1R0DT4qSjUBHgI9SdvNVLwrBFCLc0wwjreaU0nwR4LajiSP imWjMOu7ZQVn94eCCrYkjV1QtSsdQMoPSw4LEw5H4fFiW8JkKs 4fEd83TOnUGkXFiUhoZjMVtebrduJlqSVMRup31oA/xlALsWdVS5s2SfABV3F0o9q2SZaLm5Mkn9E6xr4mOMBI8e6Hzz EHyNvmVN9XIQ4Sp425SmDcXO5PgRIKCxLdDtQ9079Fl8RKobT1 alIXNNp/7D0BUVHEOrVGNgBoIhrRDR1jy3QbjJjdGYMCmCfvGzfPcoP1rm biXCdhMeZJstMSwuh5M2AN52txTarlhLBO8Jbhvs36X3Y6x6Ts R4FTxWkuFyw1BbdYx2CqUmhrxAkwdwZ3+SZ5MCx+ne9lYcZgxX YaZ8nRsYiym5dGlKwGF9o7Qdz7vjyXd/8ATHODWwwovMVKJDHTuWRDHddoP+PVcN0voVQCIfTcD8DII5gr sOHwYNZmLwx0tq0xqj8w7wt5HyK3w6X17DjtbQFalUtYgx5CB6 z8Vxrsrmhpy1xs3efwrtuLpH2RaODbeQsvnUkBz2mxdLZ5XMyF X1x3GPyuqv8AR7SYOodIrBp/M0tHxIhNqYtIMjmII8iuWDKyicFUrUh3Kj2f4kx8DZclxdG3UH AOBBAIIgg7EcQVRcf2bxFCo59BvtKcyA0y8Dk5m55SETkfaCu4 6ajwTzLW+sJlS7QvDnNqMb3bhzSQY5wUpvEeq6MSHGYIOzmmxa eRCKoNGoGLqz5pTZVZeNW7XgCekniFWGgtPUFVjlsqPxGIeXBs LWsHgj6LUVjqkqetWtKtCy5dWcKbiT90qpPzGpPBWXBV5ou6t3 4Kp1GXN0qUFsqCHA8lCytdqFbWF5WrKoKvY0N1HUPFNS+o73RI BE8g2QCZ80jwklwTWi8h1ok22B38VGXYe9VNmUB5gGLb7+cIVg JIi10Vi6kkzwiP3UFBwmOqWPIQGrWhzhyMKZjo80rxDD7aoZsH FF0q3HdXj4dEvqbLD6myDdiZ4L1SvPBMtCqtewUeMf3QeqEqEg x5retVlt0AfgX94zvFlIzGgNIO4JSvCO8UtxOKcHkbKVaWRlbV A4KerioGg8Buk2TsMySSFNnjHCDIIPxTGklepqc34pPjjM+KOw h7w6D6JTiXSVJhfaQYdsoP6NxJ03HiJUzio/JMPU6QabwTyBk+Z4I7DOIMm5t5eCgbYKWg2SOpQFly+oHtIPAk KPMcjbVECAeEoLJ68F3ij8wc+A5hgi4UfqhmEwTWCN3QJPE/oEVQm5j4IXLcW2q06R3x77Sbt/VvVF4cGb2G0C/xSoLO02X66YrAd9g70cWfsfSVZf8ASjNNVN1Bx9092eTv3kKNo aRHD5g7gpD2ZqnB48092PFvVzD6EK/nlqnyzTr7m7hfPlbKnVK1UbNbUeHE/wCRsBxK71WxYIkcQuUVATWqtEQKr4/5GT48F0fW/wCdub5+hqOBDAABYRvdTVMACJCNayS7xWcO6+krj26CJuE0v1D zRWYU7sd5HwdZMcRh+/IG+5n6KPH0pbHJGw0y/EE0iDu1CY8XD+e/jzUmCdHtB0J9JWlOXHSPwg/B0fVE9COkQOPivPeJ3RDaLbj+eqic1sHmtWZ/ghNEAHcH0VbqkSZndO8tqgYd078FVKuJMm/FISdSYhpIsg9bhwv9EVXeVvRAIAMSmZnlTZN+Dbo0pdg8Q0WNi LFFte97TpbEGLhJNbsqTeV7TBB4SsMpuBgxKKrAezBO/wBUF+klSodT7bkofD4kA6Si8QzTqO90uAGoPiB1VTxcTuWhqXU j6rTsgtXe80AVVcdyFpUqyIRVWn3bJQTLkjG4PFaCvV2CpeLoN 9XayOwtJ2nW4d08kAypVgymGt3hKcXiHTLpHJNMue1riXwRHdQ 2d4R5+1LCG8PBOF+h8PW3KV4kXRlJwItuhqxulowpC2YsFelAZ Jko/B2cOiDoC8onDP74HmgJMK7S93ifmU9wVeRdIGVNLnED7xmb+Sa YKpflKmqFYjDd4VGd17efuuHFruib5XjGPbAAaRZwO4PXp1QAc ISTMaj6b/a0jDhY8nDkRxCjWwuzqfL0SvN6QFSjVP3HAEj8LjHoT81pkefM rd33Kg3afm08R0R+MGtpabpdlGzg44+zB4aR6WPqCqfRqB1euR weD/2aP0TnD15YRsQSPKJ+pVMwWL04yo2bPJHmDI+q68rvBjjNZLZR cAJPEqKvuHBTy3TBCiIEQNlxt07XS2VBWuF7DuixUjuKCKhZzu rf1H6KLAv7xPJn/wBfst8edJn8p+YWmU7uJ2s30v8ANVBUma1g2429OqUU8YCYndN cyqteHNdHKwjayQjCX7q0RFww+HBo23H8hVGvTlxvxVn7PvqBh a9pDDseISbGU2h7onc8UUTlDOBJ6LV+6kbUlQ17GUwNytk1PIp 7SrFogc7pBkMmofAp44JVNT0qnfkgfyEZiqAqN0xpnYgukH4pF UxT2ERHmrDhaxe0OMAxwRSV2tXgEEySSPolVZmlpm/Jb4+rD3R+I/MqMvndM2cFSlrjxQ7rcFM5hbdphQvql0k8E1SinY3uxHSygDGg TcHqsUTxUtdwLbpATkmDFR5D4iJRtTDQypIhsw0jYhB5HR1bEz y4J3jMez2TqREO9EJtLKGEL3sDbkQY8E+zDMg5nsXNh5tBiB1S TJMUWEwJds2eCsWGyoHv1e88+nQJwZKtVwBo3EOJSutS4wrB2o oCnETdJalWWx5IpyldRaLaoFHKSkrXqXBXqHyQtEyURl39w+SA 3xLPtXeI+SYYSrCCxn90+A+SIoqQf0qZcByW2IwbYQuX4ggaUU 4yoqlfzLLfvMsRsRw8Edknaf8A9WIsdhU4Hh3xwPVF1WqtZ5g9 LpHFVj3lKrzVGnU4bEA+Y2PmCVznE1z7Q1BvqLgfOU87N5k4g4 Z594EUjvBj3T0SCoyLHhYrTHk/lFndr7hsQK1Nr27EevEfGUVRYql2Sx+l5onZ12/5C5HmPkrg5ZZTVXLtqWraf58l4LUm6kyzNx3Qev6KPLPdnmSVJ nrT7M+I9bLWhZrRyCf4EOdHTs25vKW5UCal9k0zVxc1h6kH0P6 pexzhYAEA+CuIsPKOchgLACXOsLSlr8BUJuI8VYcg9lpDy0S08 kBmWcg1HGDunSj/2Q==

Dr. Who
08-03-2018, 11:13 PM
He's hopeless. In his deluded reality, Antifa is made up of Democrat party members hell bent on destroying America. It's ridiculous.

You'd think someone who is so passionate in their opposition to groups like Antifa would actually know something about them.
I agree. Let's face it we are alien pod people. The gig is up. Let the takeover begin! They will be so much happier when we take over their bodies.

Orion Rules
08-03-2018, 11:24 PM
Orion Rules: Ya, and so when President Obama of the Muslim Brotherhood who was born in Kenya, not the United States, but was still elected as U.S. President, was not I.S.I.S. established, i.e., from what it evolved from, which has wreaked havoc the world over, but that was never a real crisis? How many violent acts did they commit, while Obama supporters thought, or still feel, he was the greatest of Presidents? Amazing, isn't it? Communism is what it is, funded and helped along by certain capitalists, who don't want it to go away, but maintain it. Yes, all the way to Hell, they would vow to keep it.

You're a trip....

What part of what is written is false, for 9/11 was before it. One could say the Bush wars started it all, but for all part of a bigger plan, the Saudi Arabians were also included in it. There are world leaders dead-set against Donald Trump, while some may play both sides of him. They might be denoted as liberal capitalists, or neocon capitalists, or socialists of some type, while the whole world was to suffer a blood bath for it.

Has anyone noticed the arrangement(s) of the planets, or star line-ups, and other? Jesus said the prayer is, "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven..." The rest is history, as it already happened. Only by heaven can things for the better be changed. But there are those who would dare to prefer to see Hell, all for themselves, opened up for a finite god, to they bait it.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Someone should tighten that straight jacket.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Frankly, your inability to respond to specific questions and your apparent ignorance of the facts makes you appear ignorant and delusional.

If you really aren't aware of the ties between anarchists and Antifa, you probably shouldn't be discussing the issue.

I'm sorry, but something has happened to you since the election of Donald Trump as the POTUS. I'd like to belueve that you can regain the sanity you once possessed. Please.....try.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Are you for real? Don't you know the difference between a liberal and an anarchist, let alone a violent one with an anti-fascist agenda?....

where do you get this idiocy?

Dr. Who
08-04-2018, 12:10 AM
where do you get this idiocy?
If you are going to call something idiocy or dumb, you need to back it up with an argument. Your flippant put-downs don't actually prove anything. If you think that mainstream liberals are the leaders of Antifa, then prove it. I want evidence that I am conspiring with a group of violent anarchists of whom I have yet to meet even one. Put your money where your mouth is.

Tahuyaman
08-04-2018, 12:20 AM
If you are going to call something idiocy or dumb, you need to back it up with an argument. Your flippant put-downs don't actually prove anything. If you think that mainstream liberals are the leaders of Antifa, then prove it. I want evidence that I am conspiring with a group of violent anarchists of whom I have yet to meet even one. Put your money where your mouth is.. You're the oonly one who can use lame put downs, huh?

Dr. Who
08-04-2018, 12:32 AM
. You're the oonly one who can use lame put downs, huh?
Still no argument that I can see.

Common Sense
08-04-2018, 12:51 AM
I'm sorry, but something has happened to you since the election of Donald Trump as the POTUS. I'd like to belueve that you can regain the sanity you once possessed. Please.....try.

Dude, I haven't changed one iota. You on the other hand have gone from calling Trump a buffoon to joining the simpletons who support the most incompetent president in recent memory.

You've allowed the irrational hatred of Democrats, Obama and Clinton, that has been drilled into your seemingly impressionable fear based mind, to blind you to reality.

You support an incompetent and embarrassing leader who sides with foreign governments over his own intelligence community. A leader who stokes fear in his base in such a simplistic fashion that I'm embarrassed for those who are dumb enough to fall for it. A leader that illustrates his lack of self control with bizarre tweets in the middle of the night.

You support a leader who has mocked disabled people, bragged about assaulting women and who has paid off women he's had affairs with and lied about it. Alienated allies, sowed discord among the population, demonized Muslims, the free press and immigrants and propagated idiotic conspiracy theories including birtherism, vast deep state conspiracies and other idiocy that fools seem to be drawn to.

In all honesty, I underestimated how stupid and easily fooled some people are. I underestimated how susceptible some people are to simplistic propaganda and obvious manipulation.

I'm embarrassed at how people could sell out their values, hate their fellow citizens, hate their fellow man, embrace a charlatan and worship him in a bizarre cult of personality.

Its sad to watch people act like such foolish hypocrites and be so blissfully unaware of how utterly stupid they look.

Hopefully you'll wake up at some point. I certainly hope you do.

Tahuyaman
08-04-2018, 12:51 AM
Still no argument that I can see.
you and Common Sense were once the most rational liberals here. I'm sorry that is no longer the case.

Common Sense
08-04-2018, 12:55 AM
If you are going to call something idiocy or dumb, you need to back it up with an argument. Your flippant put-downs don't actually prove anything. If you think that mainstream liberals are the leaders of Antifa, then prove it. I want evidence that I am conspiring with a group of violent anarchists of whom I have yet to meet even one. Put your money where your mouth is.
His lashing out and failure to refute arguments would suggest he's unable to form a rational counter argument.

rcfieldz
08-04-2018, 12:58 AM
If only all those who oppose Trump left the country like Madonna ( http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/01/madonna-suggests-donald-trump-motivated-her-move-to-portugal.html ) what a Great country we would have...

Common Sense
08-04-2018, 01:00 AM
you and Common Sense were once the most rational liberals here. I'm sorry that is no longer the case.

Consider the possibility that the two of us haven't changed. I know for a fact you have changed. You went from thinking Tump was a joke to worshiping him and regurgitating his talking points.

You've done a 180 and now claim the room spun while you stood still.

Dr. Who
08-04-2018, 01:02 AM
Perhaps it's you who have changed. You refuse to offer an actual argument. What's happened to you?

Tahuyaman
08-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Consider the possibility that the two of us haven't changed. I know for a fact you have changed. You went from thinking Tump was a joke to worshiping him and regurgitating his talking points.

You've done a 180 and now claim the room spun while you stood still.

My opinion of Trump personally hasn't changed. You've definitely been effected by the election of Trump.

I can like a person's policy ideas without liking him personally. I'm not guided by emotions. I'm concerned with results. The results of Trump's economic policies are a positive.

Tahuyaman
08-04-2018, 01:08 AM
Perhaps it's you who have changed. You refuse to offer an actual argument. What's happened to you?
wrong again.

Common Sense
08-04-2018, 01:09 AM
That's the thing...he hasn't offered an argument other than silly accusations that reasonable fact based arguments are the dumbest thing he's ever heard.

At this point it's comical.

Common Sense
08-04-2018, 01:13 AM
wrong again.
At one time you used to present reasoned arguments. Now you just say nuh uh or create outright fabrications.

Do you really think "wrong again" is a compelling argument?

Dr. Who
08-04-2018, 01:23 AM
wrong again.
Let me sum up our exchange in this thread, but instead of liberal let's pretend I am Japanese and we are talking about Korean and Chinese communists.

You - the Koreans and Chinese communists are are your people, you lead them.
Me - no they aren't, I'm Japanese not Korean or Chinese. We are all Asian, but that's where the similarity ends.
You - that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Me - don't you know the difference between someone who's Japanese vs Chinese or Korean?
You - that's idiocy.

Common Sense
08-04-2018, 01:28 AM
Let me sum up our exchange in this thread, but instead of liberal let's pretend I am Japanese and we are talking about Korean and Chinese communists.

You - the Koreans and Chinese communists are are your people, you lead them.
Me - no they aren't, I'm Japanese not Korean or Chinese. We are all Asian, but that's where the similarity ends.
You - that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Me - don't you know the difference between someone who's Japanese vs Chinese or Korean?
You - that's idiocy.
His response will be something like "that's the dumbest thing ever written", "why do you hate Asians?", or "You used to be reasonable, but now your a communist genocide enabler".

Dr. Who
08-04-2018, 01:37 AM
His response will be something like "that's the dumbest thing ever written", "why do you hate Asians?", or "You used to be reasonable, but now your a communist genocide enabler".
Somehow, no matter what I said, I would probably be characterized as a communist genocide enabler. :tongue:

stjames1_53
08-04-2018, 06:09 AM
Dude, I haven't changed one iota. You on the other hand have gone from calling Trump a buffoon to joining the simpletons who support the most incompetent president in recent memory.

You've allowed the irrational hatred of Democrats, Obama and Clinton, that has been drilled into your seemingly impressionable fear based mind, to blind you to reality.

You support an incompetent and embarrassing leader who sides with foreign governments over his own intelligence community. A leader who stokes fear in his base in such a simplistic fashion that I'm embarrassed for those who are dumb enough to fall for it. A leader that illustrates his lack of self control with bizarre tweets in the middle of the night.

You support a leader who has mocked disabled people, bragged about assaulting women and who has paid off women he's had affairs with and lied about it. Alienated allies, sowed discord among the population, demonized Muslims, the free press and immigrants and propagated idiotic conspiracy theories including birtherism, vast deep state conspiracies and other idiocy that fools seem to be drawn to.

In all honesty, I underestimated how stupid and easily fooled some people are. I underestimated how susceptible some people are to simplistic propaganda and obvious manipulation.

I'm embarrassed at how people could sell out their values, hate their fellow citizens, hate their fellow man, embrace a charlatan and worship him in a bizarre cult of personality.

Its sad to watch people act like such foolish hypocrites and be so blissfully unaware of how utterly stupid they look.

Hopefully you'll wake up at some point. I certainly hope you do.

How is Trump incompetent? List his failures...............
What, he's NOT a politician? Like that's a real failure, eh?
We didn't elect a politician. We elected a business man, not a fricking sky pilot.