PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with this picture?

Mini Me
08-03-2018, 09:09 AM
The picture;

https://youtu.be/BtTNnXvXdvs

The reality:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djkm2Q1U4AARAPD.jpg

DGUtley
08-03-2018, 09:28 AM
You guys really have it bad, don't you.

Abby08
08-03-2018, 09:41 AM

There doesn't seem to be a cure, either.... what a shame...

Mini Me
08-03-2018, 10:11 AM
There doesn't seem to be a cure, either.... what a shame...

Jeez! Its just HUMOR! Like a cartoon. Something that escapes you cons every time, humor!

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 10:17 AM

Theres no cure any more. It's permanent.

DGUtley
08-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Jeez! Its just HUMOR! Like a cartoon. Something that escapes you cons every time, humor!

It wasn't intended as humor and you know that.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 10:42 AM

You didn't see humor in the first picture.

Mini Me
08-03-2018, 10:44 AM
It wasn't intended as humor and you know that.

I think we can safely say, that Donald Trump is no George Washington! Right?

Its satire, parody, whatever you want to call it. Relax!

DGUtley
08-03-2018, 11:16 AM
It wasn't satire.

I can't relax. I am stressed to the max over this Urban Meyer thingy. They are going to fire him, Ohio State isn't going to have a good coach this year, it's going to suck to be a Buckeye Fan this year, the left wing SECSPN will rail against the Buckeyes for a full year, there will be no sports joy in Ohio this year.

Yes, we can safely say that Trump is not a Washington.

Tahuyaman
08-03-2018, 11:57 AM
It wasn't satire.

I can't relax. I am stressed to the max over this Urban Meyer thingy. They are going to fire him, Ohio State isn't going to have a good coach this year, it's going to suck to be a Buckeye Fan this year, the left wing SECSPN will rail against the Buckeyes for a full year, there will be no sports joy in Ohio this year.

Yes, we can safely say that Trump is not a Washington.

Well, come one over and be a Washington Husky fan. We have a solid coach and the team is back to where they are supposed to be.

Common Sense
08-03-2018, 12:03 PM
While some do seem to be suffering from TDS, many of you suffered from ODS and are only in remission because he's gone.

The side efffect seems to be amnesia and the inability to recognize how bat shit crazy you went when Obama was president.

jimmyz
08-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Soft minds are easily amused by photo shopped images.

Mini Me
08-03-2018, 09:36 PM
While some do seem to be suffering from TDS, many of you suffered from ODS and are only in remission because he's gone.

The side efffect seems to be amnesia and the inability to recognize how bat shit crazy you went when Obama was president.
We need to remind them from time to time about their incredible HATE!
It is so irrational, and they did everything they could to ruin Obama, and now we have a president
dedicated to destroying his legacy!

Hoosier8
08-03-2018, 09:39 PM
We need to remind them from time to time about their incredible HATE!
It is so irrational, and they did everything they could to ruin Obama, and now we have a president
dedicated to destroying his legacy!

LOL, sure, it’s the LWNJs that shoot republicans. Talk about hate.

DGUtley
08-04-2018, 06:12 AM

No. I gave Chairman Maobama the benefit of the doubt. Democrats close to me said he was a centrist, that “transformation” was rhetoric. Then, we got The Great Mortgage Giveaway, Stupid Police leading to beer summit, Apology Tour, Porkulus, Solyndra, black Panthers, Executive Orders, Obamacare Lies, lies, lies, get in the back seat, and so much more.

Mini Me
08-04-2018, 07:16 PM
No. I gave Chairman Maobama the benefit of the doubt. Democrats close to me said he was a centrist, that “transformation” was rhetoric. Then, we got The Great Mortgage Giveaway, Stupid Police leading to beer summit, Apology Tour, Porkulus, Solyndra, black Panthers, Executive Orders, Obamacare Lies, lies, lies, get in the back seat, and so much more.
DG, I'm sorry about your tremendous loss!Please tell us how much you suffered personally from each item!

DGUtley
08-04-2018, 07:38 PM
DG, I'm sorry about your tremendous loss!Please tell us how much you suffered personally from each item!

That’s the difference between you and me — I do not care about me personally. I care about the country and the Constitutional principles we were founded under. My yet-conceived grandchildren have had massive debt imposed on them. We are less free. Spied on more. Etc. However, I did get pregnancy coverage.