PDA

View Full Version : "Justice For All"..... Yeah Right!

Robo
08-03-2018, 10:24 AM
I have to wonder just how many Americans are aware that Paul Manafort, Trumps onetime campaign manager who's now on trial for alleged tax evasion and other alleged crimes stemming from his actions in 2005 by Special Council Robert Muller's alleged investigation into Russian meddling in America's elections?

I have to wonder how many Americans know or even care that none of this trial has anything to do with Russian meddling in America's elections and it's simply a blatant set up to squeeze Manafort criminally and financially to cop a plea and reveal or compose a crime by Trump so Muller can frame Trump and set him up for impeachment?

I have to wonder just how many Americans know or even care that Manafort faces 300 years in prison, while tax evasion is usually a 3 year or so sentence but Muller has enough alleged charges against Manafort to prosecute and persecute him for the crime of association with Trump? Even the trial judge has noted Mullers obsession with framing Trump by squeezing Manafort

I have to wonder how many Americans even give a rat's ass that the felon Hillary Clinton is still free while Trump associates are being harassed, badgered by leftist media and their minions, investigated by a known crooked Federal Justice Department, and FBI and arrogant Deputy Attorney General?

I have to wonder just how many Americans give a rat's ass that our great America with alleged "justice for all" actually has a double standard justice system. If you're a leftist or never Trump-ist, you're a patriot with a justice standard like "anything goes for ya," but if you're a Trump deplorable or any form of citizen who disagrees with leftism, "you're ass is grass" is your justice.

Captdon
08-03-2018, 10:26 AM
The left doesn't care unless it involves them. This the first political trial in my lifetime.

nathanbforrest45
08-03-2018, 10:31 AM
Since Manafort's "crimes" have nothing to do with collusion or even with President Donald Trump just what jurisdiction does Mueller have in this? Is he authorized to arrest and try anyone for anything that takes his fancy?

I read where since Mueller can't get anything on President Donald Trump he is going to go after Donald Trump Jr. If he can't pin anything on his will he go after Barron next?

Lummy
08-03-2018, 11:08 AM
I wonder how many Americans understand or give a rats ass about the IRS and paying taxes in to a black hole fiction that is only going to get a lot worse in the promise of enslaving every man, woman and child forever?

midcan5
08-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Paul Manafort was Trump's campaign manager thus the connection. Rick Gates, one of many Trump aides who committed felony crimes, is obviously not taking the fall for Manafort. This has nothing to do with left v right politics, crimes are crimes unless you're Putin or Jong un. Like Trump's Al Capone reference, Manafort is a dishonest crook and the tax evasion is the crime that finally got him. You don't get indicted by juries for bad thoughts.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/lift-up-your-heads-o-ye-gates/554162/

stjames1_53
08-03-2018, 01:38 PM
I have to wonder just how many Americans are aware that Paul Manafort, Trumps onetime campaign manager who's now on trial for alleged tax evasion and other alleged crimes stemming from his actions in 2005 by Special Council Robert Muller's alleged investigation into Russian meddling in America's elections?

I have to wonder how many Americans know or even care that none of this trial has anything to do with Russian meddling in America's elections and it's simply a blatant set up to squeeze Manafort criminally and financially to cop a plea and reveal or compose a crime by Trump so Muller can frame Trump and set him up for impeachment?

I have to wonder just how many Americans know or even care that Manafort faces 300 years in prison, while tax evasion is usually a 3 year or so sentence but Muller has enough alleged charges against Manafort to prosecute and persecute him for the crime of association with Trump? Even the trial judge has noted Mullers obsession with framing Trump by squeezing Manafort

I have to wonder how many Americans even give a rat's ass that the felon Hillary Clinton is still free while Trump associates are being harassed, badgered by leftist media and their minions, investigated by a known crooked Federal Justice Department, and FBI and arrogant Deputy Attorney General?

I have to wonder just how many Americans give a rat's ass that our great America with alleged "justice for all" actually has a double standard justice system. If you're a leftist or never Trump-ist, you're a patriot with a justice standard like "anything goes for ya," but if you're a Trump deplorable or any form of citizen who disagrees with leftism, "you're ass is grass" is your justice.

Mueller keeps shooting himself in the foot. the judge has little tolerance for Mueller's methods...........as in zero.
It'll end up either getting tossed or dismissed.............that's why Manafort wanted the trial instead of the deal.

stjames1_53
08-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Paul Manafort was Trump's campaign manager thus the connection. Rick Gates, one of many Trump aides who committed felony crimes, is obviously not taking the fall for Manafort. This has nothing to do with left v right politics, crimes are crimes unless you're Putin or Jong un. Like Trump's Al Capone reference, Manafort is a dishonest crook and the tax evasion is the crime that finally got him. You don't get indicted by juries for bad thoughts.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/lift-up-your-heads-o-ye-gates/554162/

as in the race against Hillary, don't count your chickens just yet. Mueller has a record of hiding exculpatory evidence and he's been warned by the judge at least 5 times in the past two days.
One can be indicted, but that isn't the trial. It isn't proof, just accusations.
And none of that leads back to Trump. Only in the minds of the mindless. Most of the charges against Manafort predate his signing on with Trump. Bet you didn't catch that one either.

stjames1_53
08-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Since Manafort's "crimes" have nothing to do with collusion or even with President Donald Trump just what jurisdiction does Mueller have in this? Is he authorized to arrest and try anyone for anything that takes his fancy?

I read where since Mueller can't get anything on President Donald Trump he is going to go after Donald Trump Jr. If he can't pin anything on his will he go after Barron next?

He's already put some of Trump's shirt tail cousins on the rack..............still didn't get a thing

countryboy
08-03-2018, 02:45 PM

Thanks to Rosenweasel, Meuller can pretty much do whatever he wants.

The Xl
08-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Justice in this country is a charade. This extends far being this particular case.

stjames1_53
08-03-2018, 03:18 PM
Thanks to Rosenweasel, Meuller can pretty much do whatever he wants.

only until Trump says so. There's a lot of power in DC that is starting to question the whole damned thing that has switched their thinking. Trump is also using Congress to light a fire under Mueller's ass, dump or get off the pot.
Technically, you're right. He could start looking at all the voters who voted for Trump, and let it be known. I voted for Melania Trump ..........yeah, dats ds ticket :grin:

Robo
08-03-2018, 04:16 PM

Apparently you never heard the saying that "a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich," huh?

Only the left believes that this trial has nothing to do with right vs. left. The only way you can argue that is to eliminate Trump as part of the right because this trial sure as hell is about Trump and getting Manafort to roll on him, even compose a fictitious crime he'd be willing to testify that Trump committed. Muller will go to any lengths to frame Trump.

Major Lambda
08-03-2018, 04:37 PM

Has the special counsel indicted any democrats yet, or is this strictly a witch hunt of conservatives? ( Rhetorical question )

Its comforting to know that there is no bias, or prejudice in this investigation. After all, its only taxpayer dollars.

Major Lambda

Peter1469
08-03-2018, 06:49 PM

The judge in this case has already noted this and put the prosecution on notice.

Hoosier8
08-03-2018, 09:48 PM
Ellis got tired of the Prosecutors today and cut the day short.

Robo
08-04-2018, 06:45 AM
I got this from another site yesterday. I didn't see it before. Interesting!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...witness-video/ (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/judge-napolitano-doubles-down-says-paul-manafort-was-exonerated-8-years-ago-may-call-rosenstein-as-first-witness-video/)

stjames1_53
08-04-2018, 06:51 AM
Ellis got tired of the Prosecutors today and cut the day short.

Mueller's going to blow this thing. Manafort knew what he was doing when he turned the deal down.
I expect to hear something about exculpatory evidence here before too long.

stjames1_53
08-04-2018, 07:08 AM
I got this from another site yesterday. I didn't see it before. Interesting!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...witness-video/ (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/judge-napolitano-doubles-down-says-paul-manafort-was-exonerated-8-years-ago-may-call-rosenstein-as-first-witness-video/)

Oh.............really................ exonerated. Implies a legal process cleared him. Double jeopardy?
Rosenstein is playing both ends against the middle.

Hoosier8
08-04-2018, 11:40 AM
Mueller's going to blow this thing. Manafort knew what he was doing when he turned the deal down.
I expect to hear something about exculpatory evidence here before too long.

Mueller isn’t handling it anymore, he handed it off.

stjames1_53
08-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Mueller isn’t handling it anymore, he handed it off.

He's got his "escape route" planned, ya know that don't ya?