PDA

View Full Version : Sikh Man Attacked, Told To ‘Go Back To Your Country

Agent Zero
08-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Oops. He was a supporter of a GOP candidate. Beaten by Trump supporters.

Sikh Man Attacked, Told To ‘Go Back To Your Country
KEYES (CBS13) – A well-known member of the Stanislaus County (https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/tag/stanislaus-county/) community was brutally beaten while placing campaign signs, and police are investigating it as a hate crime.
It was Tuesday night in Keyes and 50-year-old Surjit Malhi had just placed his last sign at the corner of Foote and Keyes when he came upon two men waiting for him as returned to his truck.

“As soon as I saw them they threw sand in my eyes,” Malhi said.
RELATED: Hate Crimes On The Rise In California, Report Says (https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/07/04/hate-crimes-on-the-rise-in-california/)
And that was just the beginning of the attack. The two men proceeded to beat Malhi in the head, shoulders and neck.
“And I cleared my eyes and I saw them,” Malhi said.
Blue eyes peeking through black hoodies is what he saw. And as the beating continued his attackers shouted, “Go back to your country!”
The same message, along with hate symbols, were spray painted on his truck. Malhi, the entire time, fearing for his life.
“It’s very scary you know. They were going to shoot me,” Malhi said thought.
Ironically, Malhi says, it was his turban that softened the blows – the very symbol that may have sparked the hate.
“My turban saved me,” Malhi said.

Admiral Ackbar
08-06-2018, 05:33 PM
What leads you to believe they were Trump supporters. The masks make them sound like your crowd

jimmyz
08-06-2018, 06:22 PM
"...my turbine saved me" lol

Better yet, How about a .380 pistol concealed up there that you could use to ventilate those punks.

Common Sense
08-06-2018, 06:34 PM
There have been a few instances of idiot racists thinking Sikhs are Muslims.

Racists typically aren't very bright.

jimmyz
08-06-2018, 07:04 PM
There have been a few instances of idiot racists thinking Sikhs are Muslims.

Racists typically aren't very bright.

The first killing of one after 9/11 happened just down the road from me here in Arizona. He was killed and left behind a family. I was greatly pissed-off. Every Sikh I've ever known was a kind and decent person.

hanger4
08-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Oops. He was a supporter of a GOP candidate. Beaten by Trump supporters.Sikh Man Attacked, Told To ‘Go Back To Your CountryKEYES (CBS13) – A well-known member of the Stanislaus County (https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/tag/stanislaus-county/) community was brutally beaten while placing campaign signs, and police are investigating it as a hate crime.It was Tuesday night in Keyes and 50-year-old Surjit Malhi had just placed his last sign at the corner of Foote and Keyes when he came upon two men waiting for him as returned to his truck.“As soon as I saw them they threw sand in my eyes,” Malhi said.RELATED: Hate Crimes On The Rise In California, Report Says (https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/07/04/hate-crimes-on-the-rise-in-california/)And that was just the beginning of the attack. The two men proceeded to beat Malhi in the head, shoulders and neck.“And I cleared my eyes and I saw them,” Malhi said.Blue eyes peeking through black hoodies is what he saw. And as the beating continued his attackers shouted, “Go back to your country!”The same message, along with hate symbols, were spray painted on his truck. Malhi, the entire time, fearing for his life.“It’s very scary you know. They were going to shoot me,” Malhi said thought.Ironically, Malhi says, it was his turban that softened the blows – the very symbol that may have sparked the hate.“My turban saved me,” Malhi said.*Oops. He was a supporter of a GOP candidate. Beaten by Trump supporters.*"Trump supporters" ?? How do you know this ??

Common
08-06-2018, 07:40 PM
What leads you to believe they were Trump supporters. The masks make them sound like your crowd
Lots of antifa have blue eyes, but id love to know how he did that after he got sand in his eyes

Common
08-06-2018, 07:42 PM
The first killing of one after 9/11 happened just down the road from me here in Arizona. He was killed and left behind a family. I was greatly pissed-off. Every Sikh I've ever known was a kind and decent person.

Very true they own the convenience store here where we buy our lottery and odds and ends and they are very nice folks, always pleasant and over the years we got to know each other that we chit chat when we go there.

Common
08-06-2018, 07:42 PM
*Oops. He was a supporter of a GOP candidate. Beaten by Trump supporters.*"Trump supporters" ?? How do you know this ??
He doesnt and stop asking hard questions :)

jimmyz
08-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Very true they own the convenience store here where we buy our lottery and odds and ends and they are very nice folks, always pleasant and over the years we got to know each other that we chit chat when we go there.
They are fierce warriors in battle and a great asset if on your side. The murdered Sikh here in 2011 also owned/operated a convenience store down here.

countryboy
08-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Oops. He was a supporter of a GOP candidate. Beaten by Trump supporters.

Sikh Man Attacked, Told To ‘Go Back To Your Country

KEYES (CBS13) – A well-known member of the Stanislaus County (https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/tag/stanislaus-county/) community was brutally beaten while placing campaign signs, and police are investigating it as a hate crime.
It was Tuesday night in Keyes and 50-year-old Surjit Malhi had just placed his last sign at the corner of Foote and Keyes when he came upon two men waiting for him as returned to his truck.

“As soon as I saw them they threw sand in my eyes,” Malhi said.
RELATED: Hate Crimes On The Rise In California, Report Says (https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/07/04/hate-crimes-on-the-rise-in-california/)
And that was just the beginning of the attack. The two men proceeded to beat Malhi in the head, shoulders and neck.
“And I cleared my eyes and I saw them,” Malhi said.
Blue eyes peeking through black hoodies is what he saw. And as the beating continued his attackers shouted, “Go back to your country!”
The same message, along with hate symbols, were spray painted on his truck. Malhi, the entire time, fearing for his life.
“It’s very scary you know. They were going to shoot me,” Malhi said thought.
Ironically, Malhi says, it was his turban that softened the blows – the very symbol that may have sparked the hate.
“My turban saved me,” Malhi said.

Lemme guess, Trump's fault? Then I guess it's Bernie's fault that Steve Scalise was shot, right?

Tahuyaman
08-06-2018, 11:08 PM

That went unresponded to. I wonder why?

Safety
08-07-2018, 07:20 AM
That went unresponded to. I wonder why?

*Oops. He was a supporter of a GOP candidate. Beaten by Trump supporters.*"Trump supporters" ?? How do you know this ??

The KKK wore masks, they were of the conservative ideology. But notwithstanding that point only, how about this little nugget...."And as the beating continued his attackers shouted, “Go back to your country!”
“It’s very scary you know. They were going to shoot me,” Malhi said thought."

Obviously the left doesn't shout "go back to your country", that is reserved for mentally deficient Trump supporters. "They were going to shoot me" - who remembers the Bundy standoff (both incidences)?

Common
08-07-2018, 08:08 AM
The KKK wore masks, they were of the conservative ideology. But notwithstanding that point only, how about this little nugget...."And as the beating continued his attackers shouted, “Go back to your country!”
“It’s very scary you know. They were going to shoot me,” Malhi said thought."

Obviously the left doesn't shout "go back to your country", that is reserved for mentally deficient Trump supporters. "They were going to shoot me" - who remembers the Bundy standoff (both incidences)?

How about these white folks screaming at a black woman this one ok because they are leftists and she is not
Leftist Mob Screams At, Throws Drink On TPUSA's Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/99844-Leftist-Mob-Screams-At-Throws-Drink-On-TPUSA-s-Charlie-Kirk-and-Candace-Owens)

Safety
08-07-2018, 08:12 AM
How about these white folks screaming at a black woman this one ok because they are leftists and she is not
Leftist Mob Screams At, Throws Drink On TPUSA's Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/99844-Leftist-Mob-Screams-At-Throws-Drink-On-TPUSA-s-Charlie-Kirk-and-Candace-Owens)

Maybe you can point out where these leftists shouted "go back to your country". Otherwise your attempt at a false equivalency failed once again.

hanger4
08-07-2018, 08:19 AM
The KKK wore masks, they were of the conservative ideology. But notwithstanding that point only, how about this little nugget...."And as the beating continued his attackers shouted, “Go back to your country!”The same message, along with hate symbols, were spray painted on his truck. Malhi, the entire time, fearing for his life.“It’s very scary you know. They were going to shoot me,” Malhi said thought."Obviously the left doesn't shout "go back to your country", that is reserved for mentally deficient Trump supporters. "They were going to shoot me" - who remembers the Bundy standoff (both incidences)?Left wing activists wear masks also Safety. Maybe it was leftists perpetrating a hoax to drum up support, after all hate crime hoaxes seem to be a thing recently. ................ 'Hate crime hoaxes' .................... https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/27/hate-crimes-and-hoaxes-10-campus-stories-debunked-in-2017.amp.html