PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Trump's Latino Support Grows NBC / WSJ Poll Shows / TDS May not be enough for Ds.

DGUtley
08-10-2018, 06:55 AM
FROM CNN: Trump may not be enough to swing Latino turnout Democrats' way.
Democrats have hit an unexpected speed bump in their drive to regain control of Congress: unsettling signs that the party may not generate as much turnout or support among Latino voters this fall as it expected. Despite a procession of provocations from President Donald Trump -- from ending deportation protections for so-called "Dreamers," young immigrants brought to the country illegally by their parents, to his now-terminated policy that resulted in children being separated from their undocumented parents at the border -- a growing number of Democratic strategists are privately concerned that their candidates are not consolidating Latino support as much as they anticipated in several key races.

Also, sure to be raising some eyebrows: The most recent NBC/Wall Street Journal national poll put Trump's approval among Latinos at 39 percent, well above his 28 percent share of the vote among them in 2016, according to exit polls. This statistic puts the big LIE to Democratic claims that ‘Hispanics hate TRUMP’

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/07/politics/democrats-hispanics-midterm-elections-fault-lines/index.html

MMC
08-10-2018, 07:52 AM
They needed Trump to be under 28% Of course when Demos are out saying its not yet time to panic. Means they are panicking.

barb012
08-10-2018, 12:17 PM
Trump offered to give the dreamers their citizenship if Dems would come to the table but they refused. If I was one of them, I would be extremely disappointed with Dems.

MMC
08-11-2018, 07:34 AM
As you can see the leftness can't handle knowing about a problem they have, and why it wont be going away anytime soon.

Peter1469
08-11-2018, 07:38 AM
Cut spending Trump if you want my vote.

Safety
08-11-2018, 08:56 AM
I thought the right touted themselves as being colorblind, that they hated “identity politics”....I guess that was just in the cases where it reflected negatively towards conservatives...

Kerry on.

Hoosier8
08-11-2018, 09:04 AM
I thought the right touted themselves as being colorblind, that they hated “identity politics”....I guess that was just in the cases where it reflected negatively towards conservatives...

Kerry on.

LOL, you realize it is a CNN article don’t you?

Peter1469
08-11-2018, 09:07 AM
I would like to think that minorities can accept job numbers and economic good news without clinging to democratic policies that kill economic growth.

Common
08-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Trumps Polling shows him ahead of Clinton, Obama and Bush at the same time in his presidency and im BETTING some of the polls are skewered against him as much as they possibly can get away with.

Safety
08-11-2018, 09:14 AM
LOL, you realize it is a CNN article don’t you?Did CNN create the thread? Is CNN posting as the right here? Yea, didn't think so.

Hoosier8
08-11-2018, 09:16 AM
Did CNN create the thread? Yea, didn't think so.

On top of that you also don’t understand what identity politics is. To be expected.

Identity politics are political (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political) positions based on the interests and perspectives of social groups with which people identify.

Safety
08-11-2018, 09:20 AM
On top of that you also don’t understand what identity politics is. To be expected.

Identity politics are political (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political) positions based on the interests and perspectives of social groups with which people identify.

So speaking about Latinos as a social group and how they will/will not support Trump isn't identity politics?

Brah, you need a nap. This is like the second or third time you have fucked up what you read. You might need to seek tutoring.

MisterVeritis
08-11-2018, 12:47 PM
So speaking about Latinos as a social group and how they will/will not support Trump isn't identity politics?

This is correct. You are on the right path.

Chris
08-11-2018, 01:04 PM

Kerry on.

What's that got to do with the OP article?

barb012
08-11-2018, 01:27 PM
Legal latino's will support Trump because they want stronger immigration laws.

Hoosier8
08-11-2018, 01:55 PM

Brah, you need a nap. This is like the second or third time you have $#@!ed up what you read. You might need to seek tutoring.

What political ‘position’ is a poll?

texan
08-11-2018, 06:34 PM
LOL, you realize it is a CNN article don’t you?

He doesn’t realize anything if you read his posts, especially this one. Sometimes it’s better to remain silent.

Its is a Fing poll on a voting demo you dumbass.

Hoosier8
08-11-2018, 06:39 PM
He doesn’t realize anything if you read his posts, especially this one. Sometimes it’s better to remain silent.

That poor feller thinks a poll is a political position.

Safety
08-11-2018, 06:49 PM

Hey dumbass, the discussion is about latinos and how they vote, the poll is just a source for the discussion. Being on the lower bell curve of intelligence does not protect you from at least knowing the point that is being made.

Safety
08-11-2018, 06:50 PM
That poor feller thinks a poll is a political position.

Like I answered your buddy just now, the poll isn't the point I was making, DA. It was the discussion about how a political group votes, which is what the hard right frowns upon, remember.

Mister D
08-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Like I answered your buddy just now, the poll isn't the point I was making, DA. It was the discussion about how a political group votes, which is what the hard right frowns upon, remember.
Safety, you don't understand the concept of identity politics.

Safety
08-11-2018, 07:01 PM
Safety, you don't understand the concept of identity politics.You don't understand that I don't give a fuck about what you think I understand or don't understand.

I don't give a fuck about what you think or say, is that clear enough for you to grasp?

Mister D
08-11-2018, 07:03 PM
You don't understand that I don't give a $#@! about what you think I understand or don't understand.

I don't give a $#@! about what you think or say, is that clear enough for you to grasp?
You're all rage and no brains these days.

MisterVeritis
08-11-2018, 07:17 PM
You don't understand that I don't give a fuck about what you think I understand or don't understand.

I don't give a fuck about what you think or say, is that clear enough for you to grasp?
This is why you are no longer relevant.

nathanbforrest45
08-11-2018, 07:21 PM
You don't understand that I don't give a $#@! about what you think I understand or don't understand.

I don't give a $#@! about what you think or say, is that clear enough for you to grasp?

If you don't care what anyone else thinks or says why do you comment on their post?

For the record, I saw your post in someone else's response, I would not have opening your post otherwise.

Safety
08-11-2018, 07:38 PM
You're all rage and no brains these days.

Then I’m in good company here.

This is why you are no longer relevant.

If you have survived this long, I can cope with that as well.

If you don't care what anyone else thinks or says why do you comment on their post?

For the record, I saw your post in someone else's response, I would not have opening your post otherwise.

Because they responded to me. Shocking revelation, right?

Hoosier8
08-11-2018, 07:48 PM

The very definition of a poll. FAIL

You should quit while you are behind.

Hoosier8
08-11-2018, 07:52 PM

Reveling in your lack of comprehension? Not surprised.

Hoosier8
08-11-2018, 07:53 PM

Hard not to without laughing.

Mister D
08-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Then I’m in good company here.

If you have survived this long, I can cope with that as well.

Perhaps. If you're content to sound like an idiot have at it.

Safety
08-11-2018, 08:12 PM
The very definition of a poll. FAIL

You should quit while you are behind.You're still clueless. Ask for assistance.
Reveling in your lack of comprehension? Not surprised.No, reveling in your lack of intelligence.
Hard not to without laughing.It's all you can do, thinking has proven to be too difficult for you.

Safety
08-11-2018, 08:13 PM
Perhaps. If you're content to sound like an idiot have at it.I'm trying it out, it seems to work so well for you.

Mister D
08-11-2018, 08:14 PM
I'm trying it out, it seems to work so well for you.
Even your putdowns are lame. Not as lame as your arguments but still pretty lame.

Chris
08-11-2018, 08:20 PM
Even your putdowns are lame. Not as lame as your arguments but still pretty lame.

At least it's not all whataboutisms.

Safety
08-11-2018, 08:24 PM
Even your putdowns are lame. Not as lame as your arguments but still pretty lame.Just wave a white flag next time. Hey, I said white, that should trigger your salivary glands...

DGUtley
08-11-2018, 08:24 PM
He doesn’t realize anything if you read his posts, especially this one. Sometimes it’s better to remain silent. Its is a Fing poll on a voting demo you dumbass.

Hey dumbass, the discussion is about latinos and how they vote, the poll is just a source for the discussion. Being on the lower bell curve of intelligence does not protect you from at least knowing the point that is being made.

WARNING texan and @Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226), please refrain from name-calling and insults. Discuss the thread and not posters. Thank you.

Mister D
08-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Just wave a white flag next time. Hey, I said white, that should trigger your salivary glands...

You're just embarrassing yourself now.

Mister D
08-11-2018, 08:27 PM
At least it's not all whataboutisms.
That would be a step up.

Safety
08-11-2018, 08:28 PM
You're just embarrassing yourself now.Meh, you and your buddies can have the last word, I see this fight isn't going to be called fairly.

Hoosier8
08-11-2018, 08:30 PM
You're still clueless. Ask for assistance. No, reveling in your lack of intelligence. It's all you can do, thinking has proven to be too difficult for you.
Thanks for proving my points, poor feller.

Mister D
08-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Meh, you and your buddies can have the last word, I see this fight isn't going to be called fairly.
Ransom I know what you mean now. Kleenex is a good nickname. The common denominator among our progressives is a perception of victimhood.

Common
08-11-2018, 09:03 PM

Brah, you need a nap. This is like the second or third time you have fucked up what you read. You might need to seek tutoring.

It was you CNN that took the damn poll and reported it lol, theres just no making you happy

Common
08-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Legal latino's will support Trump because they want stronger immigration laws.

There ya go latinos that are citizens are all for illegal immigration. There are other latinos than mexicans also. Im sure Cubans arent for mexican illegal immigration and there are MANY poor latinos victims of illegal immigrant gangs like M-13

Lets be realistic the majority of latinos will vote democrat, and a big part of that is "Vote for me Ill give it to you for free"

countryboy
08-11-2018, 11:03 PM
FROM CNN: Trump may not be enough to swing Latino turnout Democrats' way.
Democrats have hit an unexpected speed bump in their drive to regain control of Congress: unsettling signs that the party may not generate as much turnout or support among Latino voters this fall as it expected. Despite a procession of provocations from President Donald Trump -- from ending deportation protections for so-called "Dreamers," young immigrants brought to the country illegally by their parents, to his now-terminated policy that resulted in children being separated from their undocumented parents at the border -- a growing number of Democratic strategists are privately concerned that their candidates are not consolidating Latino support as much as they anticipated in several key races.

Also, sure to be raising some eyebrows: The most recent NBC/Wall Street Journal national poll put Trump's approval among Latinos at 39 percent, well above his 28 percent share of the vote among them in 2016, according to exit polls. This statistic puts the big LIE to Democratic claims that ‘Hispanics hate TRUMP’

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/07/politics/democrats-hispanics-midterm-elections-fault-lines/index.html

This "Latino" sure as hell doesn't support the Democrat Party, and I'm not as rare as the Dems would have you believe. ;) I prefer the term "Hispanic" but, whatever. This is great news.

Ransom
08-12-2018, 04:46 AM
Meh, you and your buddies can have the last word, I see this fight isn't going to be called fairly.

Kleenex don't like heat in the kitchen. He's a tulip.

IMPress Polly
08-12-2018, 06:12 AM
Check it out: this is also in the OP:

Some Latino activists have long viewed public polls of their community -- including exit polls -- as unreliable and contended they tend to underrepresent respondents who speak mostly Spanish, a group that leans more toward Democrats. And other surveys show less reason for Democratic concern.

The most recent national Quinnipiac University poll, (https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2557) for instance, put Trump's Latino approval at 27 percent -- almost exactly equal to his vote among them -- and in Monday's weekly Gallup average, just 23 percent of Latinos approved. A recent Latino Decisions poll in 61 competitive House districts, conducted for a consortium of civil rights advocacy groups, found Democrats holding a roughly 40-percentage-point advantage among Latino voters.

Ransom
08-12-2018, 06:36 AM
Exactly what Republicans need. A certain portion of the Latino, Black, Female, Gay, Bi-sexual, Trans-sexual, Feminist, MeToo, Abortionists, college educated, unionists, millennials, gen x'ers, white collar, couch potatoes to vote GOP and end the scourge that is the Democrat leadership.

If the Democrats cannot win the house back in 2018, Pelosi is in profound trouble. If the Senate remains GOP, Schumer stays regardless. There is simply no one else and Chuck is sufficiently anti-Trump.

Chris
08-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Check it out: this is also in the OP:

That's funny. In paragraph 1 you discredit public polls to dismiss the unfavorable one in the OP. In paragraph 2 you present public polls that are favorable to your opinion. Cognitive dissonance followed by confirmation bias.

MMC
08-12-2018, 09:58 AM
There ya go latinos that are citizens are all for illegal immigration. There are other latinos than mexicans also. Im sure Cubans arent for mexican illegal immigration and there are MANY poor latinos victims of illegal immigrant gangs like M-13

Lets be realistic the majority of latinos will vote democrat, and a big part of that is "Vote for me Ill give it to you for free"

Scott in Florida is up 21% with Puerto Ricans over Nelson. Trump is up to 39% with Latinos. Latin Unemployment is down to the lowest level ever. There is no doubt Latinos are favoring Trump more than what he got to vote for him. (28%)

A recent Harvard/Harris poll recorded a 10-point spike in Hispanic support for Mr. Trump (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/donald-trump/). It hasn’t received much attention from the mainstream media, which is heavily invested in its portrait of the president as an unrepentant — and unpopular — “nativist.”

The economic recovery disparaged by Democrats is gathering steam and Hispanics — at 17 percent, the nation’s most populous ethnic minority — are clearly benefitting. Unemployment among Hispanics has fallen to its lowest level in decades, and there’s little doubt that Mr. Trump (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/donald-trump/)’s pro-business policies are the reason.....snip~

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/31/good-news-for-the-gop-hispanics-are-boosting-trump/

IMPress Polly
08-12-2018, 11:02 AM
That's funny. In paragraph 1 you discredit public polls to dismiss the unfavorable one in the OP. In paragraph 2 you present public polls that are favorable to your opinion. Cognitive dissonance followed by confirmation bias.
I simply quoted from the same article that the OP linked to, highlighting two different ways in which the only survey data that Common wanted to highlight could be wrong.

Chris
08-12-2018, 01:05 PM
I simply quoted from the same article that the OP linked to, highlighting two different ways in which the only survey data that Common wanted to highlight could be wrong.

Either polls are valuable or they're not, you can't have it both ways.

IMPress Polly
08-12-2018, 01:53 PM

The fact that multiple points detract from the premise highlighted in the OP is not a contradiction.

Chris
08-12-2018, 02:01 PM
The fact that multiple points detract from the premise highlighted in the OP is not a contradiction.

Try to obfuscate all you want, the OP didn't contradict himself, you did, first declaring polls are not to be trusted, when they counter your opinion, and then citing polls as if valid because they support your opinion.

IMPress Polly
08-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Try to obfuscate all you want, the OP didn't contradict himself, you did, first declaring polls are not to be trusted, when they counter your opinion, and then citing polls as if valid because they support your opinion.
I never said the OP contradicted itself. I pointed out that it left out some rather important additional information contained in the same article.

Chris
08-12-2018, 02:17 PM
I never said the OP contradicted itself. I pointed out that it left out some rather important additional information contained in the same article.

I'm saying what you posted is a contradiction.

This is a contradiction:

Some Latino activists have long viewed public polls of their community -- including exit polls -- as unreliable and contended they tend to underrepresent respondents who speak mostly Spanish, a group that leans more toward Democrats. And other surveys show less reason for Democratic concern.

The most recent national Quinnipiac University poll, for instance, put Trump's Latino approval at 27 percent -- almost exactly equal to his vote among them -- and in Monday's weekly Gallup average, just 23 percent of Latinos approved. A recent Latino Decisions poll in 61 competitive House districts, conducted for a consortium of civil rights advocacy groups, found Democrats holding a roughly 40-percentage-point advantage among Latino voters.

You cannot declare polls unreliable and then use polls to make a point.

Sergeant Gleed
08-12-2018, 02:44 PM

Kerry on.

So....working to make a policy appealing to ALL Americans, not just Identified and Designated Democrat Plantation Dwellers, as the Rodents do, is somehow "ray-cyst"?

Trump's policy of America for Americans is a good policy that resonates with all real Americans.

Blacks and other IDDPD's are pushing #walkaway, to the pleasant detriment of the Rodents.

The President's efforts to wage war against and deport MS-13 and other Rodent infestations is a hopeful sign to the American Hispanics living in those areas....because MS-13 preys ON THEM.

And we Americans don't need the IDPD's to vote for our candidates. All we need to do is make them aware of who their real enemies are...the Democrats...and have them simply decide to not vote in the upcoming election.

And getting the truth out past the lying media who want to keep the Identified and Designated Democrat Plantation Dwellers on the Democrat Plantation is working.

Sergeant Gleed
08-12-2018, 02:48 PM
I would like to think that minorities can accept job numbers and economic good news without clinging to democratic policies that kill economic growth.

I would like to think that they're not stupid and can see, finally, who is lying to them...the Rodents...and who is telling them the truth...the Americans, and who is providing the policies that create the jobs and create the safer neighborhoods - the Americans - and who wants to reverse the job creating policies - the Democrats - and who wants to make the neighborhoods more violent and less save - the Democrats.

They're honest people, and finally there's someone out there call the media the frauds they are, and the minorities doomed to life on the Plantation are finally seeing that they too can be their own Fredrick Douglass.

Turns out that Jesse Jackson's spitting in the salads of "crackas" wasn't a role model that got anyone good jobs.

Sergeant Gleed
08-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Did CNN create the thread? Is CNN posting as the right here? Yea, didn't think so.

CNN has drones everywhere that post for them.

We Americans call them "morons". "Morons" are incapable of thought and simply repeat and defend the stupid shit CNN says, being totally incapable of critical thought.

Pretty certain there's "Morons" on this thread.

Sergeant Gleed
08-12-2018, 02:53 PM
What political ‘position’ is a poll?

Generally, it's the desired outcome of the poll by the people financing it.

A CNN poll attempts to adopt a treasonous anti-American pro-slavery position every time.

They must be pissed that this one didn't work.

And they must be terrified that their rigged survey group gave them such far-off-the-mark results.

Sergeant Gleed
08-12-2018, 02:57 PM

And people who aren't ignorant know that bell curves don't have an "upper" and a "lower".

The highest point on a bell curve is THE MEAN VALUE. The "average".

Bell curves have ENDS. Left end, right end.

People on the political left are also, not coincidentally, on the Left End of the bell curve for intelligence. Because the Left End is where the idiots are.

People on the political right are also more likely to be on the right side of the bell curve for intelligence, because people on the right don't let Rodents do their thinking for them.

Sergeant Gleed
08-12-2018, 02:57 PM

In older times...last year...it was called "divide and conquer".

Sergeant Gleed
08-12-2018, 02:59 PM

You seem to spend an awful long time dwelling in the uppercase number portion of the keyboard lying to us all about how much you don't care, though.

Sergeant Gleed
08-12-2018, 03:05 PM

Some polls are valuable.

Look at all the lying polls that Hillary was going to win the election worked to motivate the Americans who said "Oh, no you ain't".

Those polls were deliberate frauds, and they were still proven false.

Polls cannot be trusted unless the motivations of the people sponsoring the polls and the people taken the polls are established and accounted for.

But here we have a Rodent-run poll to promote a Rodent agenda that flatly rejects the Rodent Fantasy.

So it's not a reliable poll....the numbers showing Trumps support would be much higher if it was honest.

The Rodents have been using lying polls since they tried to foist That Idiot Carter on us for a second term.

texan
08-12-2018, 08:00 PM
Oh no it has been called fairly. Your so called points were out of context.

texan
08-12-2018, 08:08 PM
You seem to spend an awful long time dwelling in the uppercase number portion of the keyboard lying to us all about how much you don't care, though.
Guy has no clue. He just trolls with standard sheep political talk. Never an original thought.

Sergeant Gleed
08-14-2018, 08:12 PM
Guy has no clue. He just trolls with standard sheep political talk. Never an original thought.

NO one dumb enough to support the Rodents is capable of original thought.

Safety
08-24-2018, 06:31 PM
What's that got to do with the OP article?

This is correct. You are on the right path.

Perhaps. If you're content to sound like an idiot have at it.

So I knew if I waited long enough, one of you would fuck up and post identity politics in another thread.

I think when you start pushing identity politics a split is the only natural outcome. We aren't American any longer, we are African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Gay Americans, Illegal Americans, Asian Americans, and there can be no common ground as long as we see ourselves through that lens. Soon the American part will be dropped.

I do not believe for an instant that it is the conservative contingent that is fostering these splits. I also do not believe the old guard rank and file Democrats want to see this happen. However, I do believe there is a group who defies common labels and simply consist of those who wish to control the rest of us.

You see, this is why I quoted the member above, they will sit here and attempt to tell a fucking lie in order to try and save face. That is why nobody at tPF should believe a word from you because you are once again exposed as partisan hacks.

MisterVeritis
08-24-2018, 06:44 PM
So I knew if I waited long enough, one of you would fuck up and post identity politics in another thread.

You see, this is why I quoted the member above, they will sit here and attempt to tell a fucking lie in order to try and save face. That is why nobody at tPF should believe a word from you because you are once again exposed as partisan hacks.
If your erection lasts longer than four hours be sure to see your doctor.

Safety
08-24-2018, 06:47 PM
If your erection lasts longer than four hours be sure to see your doctor.LoL, I love to be proven right, especially when so many band together to try and bring me down. Like I said, try.

MisterVeritis
08-24-2018, 06:53 PM
LoL, I love to be proven right, especially when so many band together to try and bring me down. Like I said, try.
This makes me smile. You suffer from delusions of adequacy.

Common
08-24-2018, 06:54 PM

I really sit here and laugh out loud at some of the posts written here.

I suppose some believe there are no partisan hacks on the left here, amazing lol.

Hoosier8
08-24-2018, 07:02 PM
So I knew if I waited long enough, one of you would $#@! up and post identity politics in another thread.

You see, this is why I quoted the member above, they will sit here and attempt to tell a $#@!ing lie in order to try and save face. That is why nobody at tPF should believe a word from you because you are once again exposed as partisan hacks.
Poor feller. Triggered again?

Safety
08-24-2018, 08:52 PM

Kleenex don't like heat in the kitchen. He's a tulip.

Ransom I know what you mean now. Kleenex is a good nickname. The common denominator among our progressives is a perception of victimhood.

I really sit here and laugh out loud at some of the posts written here.

I suppose some believe there are no partisan hacks on the left here, amazing lol.

Who has made that claim? You think because obvious lying was caught, you have to find lying on the other side in order to be able to sleep at night? That's not how it works, man.

MMC
08-25-2018, 06:25 AM
Who has made that claim? You think because obvious lying was caught, you have to find lying on the other side in order to be able to sleep at night? That's not how it works, man.

Yet that is what you are all about. Always looking for that Right leaning equivalency. So save the fuckin preaching.

stjames1_53
08-25-2018, 06:35 AM

Kerry on.
This came from YOUR side of the fence. Embrace the hatred and racism from your side. You'll sleep easier that they are slowly destroying the party of Leftness.
Hey, since you're a democrat, are you embracing the newest shady form of Socialism that they embrace?

Safety
08-25-2018, 06:50 AM
Yet that is what you are all about. Always looking for that Right leaning equivalency. So save the fuckin preaching.Look around, hack. I dont need to look for anything, tPF is infested with you all.

Safety
08-25-2018, 06:52 AM
This came from YOUR side of the fence. Embrace the hatred and racism from your side. You'll sleep easier that they are slowly destroying the party of Leftness.
Hey, since you're a democrat, are you embracing the newest shady form of Socialism that they embrace?What in God's name are you rambling about?

MMC
08-25-2018, 07:33 AM
Look around, hack. I dont need to look for anything, tPF is infested with you all.

And yet Illiberal Hack.....your Alt Left lameass is still here. Always talking shit about somebody and always complaining about others doing what you do so well. Even when others give you a break you still manage to fuck up a thread. Here is a clue for your dumbass. Try and Focus on what the thread is about. Not other members or your generic beta male DNA.

Oh and you do need to look someplace.....Like with your simpleton self. Start there, mope.

Common
08-25-2018, 12:53 PM
And yet Illiberal Hack.....your Alt Left lameass is still here. Always talking shit about somebody and always complaining about others doing what you do so well. Even when others give you a break you still manage to fuck up a thread. Here is a clue for your dumbass. Try and Focus on what the thread is about. Not other members or your generic beta male DNA.

Oh and you do need to look someplace.....Like with your simpleton self. Start there, mope.

TB'd for personal insults