User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SF Bay Area Trump Event Marred By Violent Clashes With Left Wing Protesters......

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SF Bay Area Trump Event Marred By Violent Clashes With Left Wing Protesters......

It’s not really shocking this happened, but it should be. Whenever American flags are burned and people are assaulted for exercising their First Amendment rights, it should be disturbing. In San Francisco Bay Area, left wing protesters did just that at a "March 4 Trump" event held in Martin Luther Jr. Civic Center Park. In the shadow of UC Berkeley, things got tense, with some Trump supporters being pepper sprayed. American flags were set aflame—and signs that read “free speech” were also burned. Soviet flags were also spotted. IJ Review’s Kyle Becker had a rundown of the clashes. NBC Bay Area also noted that while some of the left-wingers hoped for a peaceful counter demonstration, that hope quickly faded as police had to intervene to stop several fights. The news outlet added that the Trump supporter contingent was heavily outnumbered. The police response was criticized as being “tepid” by one person. Ten arrests were made and three people were injured.

[Mena's wishes were crushed. Police officers, who were forced to intervene in several fights, arrested almost a dozen people during the tense rally. They pinned a man to the ground and restrained him when he began to chase after someone with whom he had been fighting, according to social media.
    […]
    The skirmishes led to at least three injuries. Officers were caught on camera helping a man, who was bleeding profusely from what appeared to be a head wound.
    […]
    Videos show Trump protesters chanting, "No Donald Trump, no KKK, no racist, fascist USA," while his backers countered, "Build the wall." Members of the feuding groups were also heard singing the National Anthem and others hurling obscenities at Trump. ].....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...sters-n2294306

The left is continuing to push their Opposition to another level. Getting into it with Trump supporters. Using violence, flag burnings, while calling Trump supporters facists, KKK, and whatever else they can think of.

This was not the only event where sparring off with each other.....took place. It was all over the country yesterday.

What I want to see is when the leftness wants to take on us Vets. Then lets see if they want to get violent.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Don (03-05-2017),FindersKeepers (03-05-2017),Starman (03-06-2017),Subdermal (03-05-2017)

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,039x in 24,874 Posts
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the left's end game here? Revolution? Civil war? Violent overthrow of the government? 4 years of what? I can tell you that outside of the elitist conclaves on the costs and in the big urban areas that people are upset with all this nonsense by the left. Even Democrats that I know. Everybody knows that if she'd won, that we'd have whined and moaned but not tore apart the country. Trump wouldn't have set up a shadow administration set to undermine her. Nope, we'd have plotted 2020 and used whatever congressional tool we had. I think all of this, while making a small minority of the left feel really good, is hurting the Democrat party bigly.

By the way, we spent 8 years arming ourselves while the liberals drank cappuccino.
    Last edited by DGUtley; 03-05-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

Don (03-05-2017),HawkTheSlayer (03-05-2017),Subdermal (03-05-2017),Tahuyaman (03-05-2017)

Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,534x in 7,660 Posts
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    What is the left's end game here? Revolution? Civil war? Violent overthrow of the government? 4 years of what?

I can tell you that outside of the elitist conclaves on the costs and in the big urban areas that people are upset. Even Democrats that I know. Everybody knows that if she'd won, that we'd have whined and moaned but not tore apart the country. Trump wouldn't have set up a shadow administration set to undermine her. Nope, we'd have plotted 2020 and used whatever congressional tool we had. I think all of this, while making a small minority of the left feel really good, is hurting the Democrat party bigly.

By the way, we spent 8 years arming ourselves while the liberals drank cappuccino.
    Yes ... and I sense fear ... you should be .... it's called taking the country back.
    'How and Why ?' ~ Einstein

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    Yes ... and I sense fear ... you should be .... it's called taking the country back.
    LOL why don't you put your $ where your mouth is and go assault a Trump supporter today!
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resister For This Useful Post:

MMC (03-05-2017),Starman (03-06-2017)

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,039x in 24,874 Posts
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    I don't sense fear -- I sense anger in the right and the middle and the middle left. I don't have fear. I have concern. Concern for our institutions. Concern for our constitutional principles. The fact that the democrats lost and a small gaggle of them in the leadership cannot handle losing, regroup and then move on to 2018 and 2020 is despicable. You trying to overthrow Trump are in the vast minority -- even of those that disagree with his agenda.

It is astounding to me that the small gaggle of loyalists to Obama will drive this country into civil war, chaos, seditious usurpation of Trump's policies or worse. Remember, there's a long history in this country of the D's starting something and the R's perfecting it and taking it further. Heaven help us.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

Don (03-05-2017),HawkTheSlayer (03-05-2017),MMC (03-05-2017),Subdermal (03-05-2017)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the left's end game here? Revolution? Civil war? Violent overthrow of the government? 4 years of what? I can tell you that outside of the elitist conclaves on the costs and in the big urban areas that people are upset. Even Democrats that I know. Everybody knows that if she'd won, that we'd have whined and moaned but not tore apart the country. Trump wouldn't have set up a shadow administration set to undermine her. Nope, we'd have plotted 2020 and used whatever congressional tool we had. I think all of this, while making a small minority of the left feel really good, is hurting the Democrat party bigly.

Probably all of the above emboldened. We're seeing a low-intellect, low-class group of people who are ready to injure, and probably kill, anyone who opposes the societal teat they're sucking dry.

While most conservatives are watching the liberal marches and protests with a sense of embarrassed amusement, the progressives are out for blood when anyone pro-Trump decides to march.

Seeing as this violence erupted in CA, it makes me wonder if the troublemakers were of illegal immigrant status. I believe there was an issue in CA during a pre-election rally that was mostly illegals.

I'm not a huge Trump fan, so you won't find me in a pro-Trump march, but those who want to gather to show their support deserve to do so without the low-brows showing up and creating chaos.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Don (03-05-2017),HawkTheSlayer (03-05-2017),MMC (03-05-2017),resister (03-05-2017)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the left's end game here? Revolution? Civil war? Violent overthrow of the government? 4 years of what? I can tell you that outside of the elitist conclaves on the costs and in the big urban areas that people are upset. Even Democrats that I know. Everybody knows that if she'd won, that we'd have whined and moaned but not tore apart the country. Trump wouldn't have set up a shadow administration set to undermine her. Nope, we'd have plotted 2020 and used whatever congressional tool we had. I think all of this, while making a small minority of the left feel really good, is hurting the Democrat party bigly.

You tell me? Whats it look like to you? The way this stops is when the left sees their peoples bodies laying in the streets from Coast to Coast. I've talked to several Vets and all are prepared to bring some critical damage to the illiberals. They also want to see if the Demos and the left want to take on Veterans.

8:10 p.m.
    The Washington State Patrol says four demonstrators were arrested Saturday in the state capital of Olympia at a rally in support of President Donald Trump, KOMO-TV reports.

7:45 p.m.
    Scores of people have rallied in Virginia Beach, Virginia, in a show of support for President Donald Trump.
    The Virginian-Pilot reports (http://bit.ly/2lrmX2J) around 200 Trump backers showed up Saturday for the event at Mount Trashmore Park. It was one of many March 4 Trump demonstrations held around the country.

6:50 p.m.
    Police say about 300 people have rallied in support of Trump in a gathering outside the Texas Capitol in Austin during rain.

6:20 p.m.
    Hundreds gathered in rallies on both ends of Pennsylvania to show support for President Donald Trump, joining others in similar rallies around the country.

6:10 p.m.
    In Lansing, Michigan, about 200 Trump supporters rallied on one side of the state Capitol while 100 critics gathered on another side. At one point, the president's fans shouted "get on the bus" and "go back to Mexico," The Detroit News reported.

5:55 p.m.
    About 30 supporters of President Donald Trump rallied at the Indiana Statehouse in Indianapolis to denounce what they see as unfair treatment of the Republican.
    The Indianapolis Star (http://indy.st/2mqbaBy) reports they gathered Saturday as part of "March 4 Trump" rallies nationwide. National organizers say "a seditious fringe has resolved to sabotage" Trump.

5:50 p.m.
    Two people were arrested as protesters clashed with supporters of President Donald Trump during a rally at the Tennessee Capitol in Nashville.
    WPLN reports (http://bit.ly/2mRr8SG) that at Saturday's pro-Trump rally, the groups at times cursed at each other and made physical contact, which state troopers broke up.

5:16 p.m.
    From Colorado's state Capitol to Trump Tower in New York and the Washington Monument, groups of hundreds of people rallied for President Trump Saturday, waving "Deplorables for Trump," signs and even carrying a life-size cutout of the president.

The March 4 Trump demonstrations were planned around the country, and supporters clashed with generally smaller groups of counter protesters. Six people protesting the rally in St. Paul, Minnesota, were arrested on felony riot charges after they lit fireworks inside the Minnesota State Capitol and fled, police said. About 400 people attended the St. Paul event, and about 50 showed up to protest it

2 p.m.
    Supporters of President Donald Trump are convening near Trump Tower, the Washington Monument and several other places around the country in marches to show their pride in his presidency.

A rally at the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus turned into a clash of words when Trump protesters shouted "No Trump, No KKK, No Fascist USA" over the supporters' "U-S-A" chants.

There were pro-Trump demonstrations in Monday in cities ranging from Denver to Atlanta......snip~

https://townhall.com/news/us/2017/03...essee-n2294168
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (03-05-2017)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neanderthals
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resister For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (03-05-2017),HawkTheSlayer (03-05-2017)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Probably all of the above emboldened. We're seeing a low-intellect, low-class group of people who are ready to injure, and probably kill, anyone who opposes the societal teat they're sucking dry.

While most conservatives are watching the liberal marches and protests with a sense of embarrassed amusement, the progressives are out for blood when anyone pro-Trump decides to march.

Seeing as this violence erupted in CA, it makes me wonder if the troublemakers were of illegal immigrant status. I believe there was an issue in CA during a pre-election rally that was mostly illegals.

I'm not a huge Trump fan, so you won't find me in a pro-Trump march, but those who want to gather to show their support deserve to do so without the low-brows showing up and creating chaos.
    It wasn't just California FK. Tennessee, Minnesota, and Washington State too.

And its all in response to Trump supporters coming out for Trump.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (03-05-2017)

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 792
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    rcfieldz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,126x in 894 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Social media. Protesters. Trouble makers. Riot police. Just plain fun.

+ Reply to Thread