Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,273x in 3,200 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    What? The mural that the kids at the schhol drew that was visible for all of 45 minutes, before it was covered? yeah, I can. Are you honestly suggesting that Obama got all of the votes necessary to win from that one poliing place in 45 minutes ?!?!

Please. That is just sour grapes at their worst.
    Also, moron, I didn't say it was that ONE POLLING PLACE. You didn't read my post. There were 4 or 5 STATES that had this $#@! going on. Here's one from Florida:

Attachment 936

Here's one from New Jersey

Attachment 937

O.K.? You done acting like he didn't cheat? You done sticking words in my mouth?

Even if it was 1 polling place, that's still cheating. It's not like even if there wasn't a difference in the election and he would have won anyway... it's the principal of the thing. He cheated. He shouldn't have cheated. He should be a man and give up the White House.

It's the right thing to do.
    You're ignorant if you choose to be oblivious to the facts I am giving you.
    Have you no integrity?
    Last edited by GrassrootsConservative; 11-12-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 638
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Czernobog's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 25x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    Also, moron, I didn't say it was that ONE POLLING PLACE. You didn't read my post. There were 4 or 5 STATES that had this $#@! going on. Here's one from Florida:

Here's one from New Jersey

O.K.? You done acting like he didn't cheat? You done sticking words in my mouth?

Even if it was 1 polling place, that's still cheating. It's not like even if there wasn't a difference in the election and he would have won anyway... it's the principal of the thing. He cheated. He shouldn't have cheated. He should be a man and give up the White House.

It's the right thing to do.
    You're ignorant if you choose to be oblivious to the facts I am giving you.
    Have you no integrity?
    Blah, blah, blah...Obama cheated!!!

Guess what? We all saw this coming! The Republicans spent the lest year-and-a-half trying their damnedest to suppress the vote, and when that failed, Obama won. so, instead of admitting that America just didn't buy the message the Republican snake-oil salesman was selling, they want to talk about "cheating", and "free stuff", and "secession"!

Okay...y'all ignore the results in this election. Encourage your Republican representatives to spend the next two years doing what they spent the last four doing. Then, see what that buys you in 2014. I am personally done giving a single $#@! what Republican's think, because they are obviously never gong to accept any "reality" that doesn't come from the FOX/Limbaugh/Beck consortium.

So, guess what? I'll see you $#@!ers in 2014 in the polls! It's gonna be a $#@!ing blast!
    You don't get to vote for the party that supported, and legislated government forced vaginal probes, and then claim to oppose Obama because he represents "increased government control, and power".

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,769
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mainecoons's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,437x in 4,426 Posts
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Newspeak:

"Suppress the vote" = ask the voter for the same basic ID he'd have to use to rent a DVD or vote in Mexico.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,631
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    patrickt's Avatar Senior Member
    Living in Oaxaca, Mexico, born in Memphis and worked in Colorado
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,009x in 3,481 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you were going to be talking about the mandates such as me being required to buy health insurance from people paying off the liberals.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Cedric (11-12-2012)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,120
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Deadwood's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,752x in 1,198 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could be argued either way, that he did NOT have a complete mandate, but then he did on popular vote.

The issue will be whether he chooses to govern as though he has; the arrogance of the past has served him well enough in the polls but has stalled the country.

To move forward, though, someone is going to have to blink..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadwood For This Useful Post:

Conley (11-12-2012)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 283
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Cedric's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 268x in 160 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does everyone remember, back in 2004, when Bush beat Kerry, and it was a "clear mandate" to continue the Bush policies? Well, I find it interesting that Obama's victory was clearly not a mandate from the people.

So, lets recap, shall we? Kerry won more of the popular vote, and more of the electoral vote than Romney, but Bush's victory was a "clear mandate", while Obama's victory was "clearly not a mandate".

Ummmm...can anyone else smell the bull$#@! here?

Guess what, Republicans? Obama, and the Democrats won a clear mandate from the American People that they are tired of Republicans kissing the ass of the 1%, and expect Obama to do something about that, while sending an equally clear message to the Republicans: "Keep sitting on your asses, doing nothing, and see what happens in 2014!"

So, y'all might wanna think about that.
    If you want to argue then take it up with two thirds of the nation's media outlets [you know them as the pro-Obama press] since they are the ones agreeing that clearly Obama does not have a mandate.

So why doesn't he have one? Obama lost ten million supporters from 2008 to 2012. Romney had only 3 million fewer supporters than did John McCain. Conclusion? Romney just didn't quite do it for a segment of Republicans but as for Obama . . . he really, really did not do it for a positively huge segment of Democrats. So no across the board mandate for Obama.

But cheer up because he did win a one time only issue specific mandate with his re-election win. He gets to raise taxes on people making 250,000 per year and above . . . because enough people do like that idea. So some mandate is better than no mandate at all for a lame duck president, yes?

Finest kind!

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 283
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Cedric's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 268x in 160 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    It could be argued either way, that he did NOT have a complete mandate, but then he did on popular vote.

The issue will be whether he chooses to govern as though he has; the arrogance of the past has served him well enough in the polls but has stalled the country.

To move forward, though, someone is going to have to blink..
    Well from what we can tell to date House of Representative majority leader John Boehner is blinking like a burglar stunned by a flashbang at midnight. So most likely Obama will eventually get his tax increase of the well to do in this nation . . . which, of course, will solve no problems whatsoever. But Obama no longer has the necessary political capital to ram anything else down the throat of the Republican Party. On the other hand there is the rapidly approaching Fiscal Cliff . . . and that should prove very interesting indeed. Blink, blink, blink.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 749
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    coolwalker's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 663x in 504 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    What? The mural that the kids at the schhol drew that was visible for all of 45 minutes, before it was covered? yeah, I can. Are you honestly suggesting that Obama got all of the votes necessary to win from that one poliing place in 45 minutes ?!?!

Please. That is just sour grapes at their worst.
    No...but that was one instance, and as for covering it; 3 8x11 inch pieces of paper don't exactly cover 20 plus feet of mural. Anyway, that was simply one...then there is the Soros software company who did the counting...you are going to tell me Soros hasn't had Obama in his pocket for a decade? You can't because that would be a lie. Now as for software anyone can write a hack then have the hack removed later, but when to hit Romneys name you had to hit exactly on it...exactly, or else it went to Obama. That is another example...then there missing registrations, and military members not getting their votes, and Lord, the list is endless. Now I give the Obama Machine credit for being very, very sneaky.

+ Reply to Thread