Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,273x in 3,200 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I guess so...but then how far will those checks go when there's no food and no gas to get TO any food. This could be the cure for the urban blight. maybe not all is lost.
    They're talking about an even bigger storm possibly hitting the same area Sandy did next year. Maybe God is trying to teach those sorry Libs a lesson?

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 576
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Dispondent's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 52x in 38 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I guess so...but then how far will those checks go when there's no food and no gas to get TO any food. This could be the cure for the urban blight. maybe not all is lost.
    I'll be long gone before I find out, although I'll let you know how the New Zealander's take it... If you stop them from abusing their sheep and take away their liquor money, its about the same situation...

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 52x in 38 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    They're talking about an even bigger storm possibly hitting the same area Sandy did next year. Maybe God is trying to teach those sorry Libs a lesson?
    Sadly that storm hits too late, all those poor folk will get is more Obama fail. I feel for them, unless they cast their ballot for him, then they get what they deserve. I can't remember the frog who said it, but for once a frog was right: Every Country has the Government they Deserve...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dispondent For This Useful Post:

GrassrootsConservative (11-07-2012)

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 409
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesSocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    LabCat's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 24 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the dark ages. People are actually having "intelligent" debates about letting a transgender male utilize locker rooms with teen girls. Tucker Carlson just opined on twitter that unmarried couples overwhelmingly voted for BHO and put him over the top... The Black Panther party is accepted as a defacto branch of the NAACP, and ergo, the Democratic Party. Colorado legalized weed as a transparent method to get BHO A WIN IN THAT STATE. Am I missing something?

Sigh....
    A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.

-Mark Twain -

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 52x in 38 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LabCat View Post
    Welcome to the dark ages. People are actually having "intelligent" debates about letting a transgender male utilize locker rooms with teen girls. Tucker Carlson just opined on twitter that unmarried couples overwhelmingly voted for BHO and put him over the top... The Black Panther party is accepted as a defacto branch of the NAACP, and ergo, the Democratic Party. Colorado legalized weed as a transparent method to get BHO A WIN IN THAT STATE. Am I missing something?

Sigh....
    Let it die, at least you can live with the memory of what it was... But also take down as many of those freeloaders as you can when they come to take your stuff...

Achievements:
    Canadianeye's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 254x in 164 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispondent View Post
    All of them, because they all played the same game, roped us along, called states with 0%, called states only when it kept things close at 60%+, the only losers are the American people. Well, and the fact Obama 'won' this so-called tight election. They knew, they are out there every day, they have a better finger on the pulse, but they cashed out election night. Notice how close every call was until it hit the left coast? Yep, they knew, within minutes, regardless of where the counts were, they all called it at about the same time... $#@! that... The country will rot, and I say let it, it's no longer the country I thought I knew... Have no fear, the coming weeks will be filled with the necessary recounts, as a few too many states are actually within that threshold, just remember, at 11:00pm EST the election was called, which means all the networks got all sorts of advertising money for the idiot hours we watched, when they already knew they could call states at 0%... I'll never cast a ballot again, I'll never trust an aspect of the media again, I'll pray I can find a more suitable home, because this one has failed me... Before anyone $#@!es too much, I served my country, this is no longer the country I served. Yes, I'm upset, but I do understand and was once willing to sacrifice for this great nation, never again though...
    Sorry for the outcome Dispondent. I was pulling for the real heart of exceptional America to win, versus the exceptional Democratic Parties abilities to organize congregated major city citizens who are, well, losers....to vote on demand to keep their lazy asses getting everyone elses tax contributions.

It is sad to watch American society slide down this path. You guys where kinda the last man standing against the liberalism that has corroded all our nations to this putrid state.

Screw it. Tax revolt, $#@! the king and his corrupt court...they can't put y'all in jail.
    The time for just talk is done. Active recruiting of friends, relatives, co-workers and congregations is now critical. Be the Indy Voter making the difference. 7,501 groups formed. 3.5 million FB. Take back your schools, communities and country.http://www.freedomworks.org/

Yet social and economic alchemists on the progressive left press on, arrogantly believing they, despite overwhelming historical and real time evidence to the contrary..can turn collectivist lead into utopian gold - Webrockk

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispondent View Post
    Let it die, at least you can live with the memory of what it was... But also take down as many of those freeloaders as you can when they come to take your stuff...
    no problemo.
    however. Do not report your dead home invaders. Dig a hole. and fill it up...all the day you'll have good luck.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 653
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    truthmatters's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 125x in 113 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    see they are going to go all Tim Mcveigh on this country

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    PatriotNews's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21x in 15 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I served my country too. Too bad it won't make it to it's 300th birthday. I will have to take advantage of my 2nd amendment rights soon before the obama appointed judges read that out of the Constitution. And before the next economic collapse and chaos to follow.

+ Reply to Thread