Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Media and Celebrities speaking out

If you read alot and "NO" I will not run around providing links, you will find many news outlet editiorials and pundits and celebrities coming out against far left progressive policies that the candidates are pushing.

Some names.

Whoppi Goldberg wants the candidiates to drop Medicare for all says its a loser

Colbert

Mathews wants extreme gun confiscation and forced buy backs stopped talking about

Joe and Mika are raging about the crazy left wing candidates and their trying to make themseleves loose.

NYTs editorial on the Progressive Wish list thats mostly unachievable, they say the candidates should pick those that they public favors and drop all the others.

The list goes on from there, what I say next will be controversial and pooh poohed by our liberal friends here.

Both parties do internal polling, they both have those that Poll for the party and not the public, they are the most accurate of polls because theres no bias, the party needs to know where they stand.

Its become apparent to me that the democrats internal polling isnt going as well as they would like and so far the Republicans are happy with what theyre seeing

This is in no way a mirror to who is going to win the election or gain the most in congress
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (09-14-2019),Captdon (09-14-2019),HawkTheSlayer (09-14-2019),Peter1469 (09-14-2019)

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,162
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,268x in 12,391 Posts
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What this demonstrates to me is that Democrats/liberals are more willing to publicly criticize (and seek to correct) the mistaken views coming from others in their Party. Many Republicans no doubt have problems with certain of Trump's policies and actions, but they won't openly talk about it for fear of becoming the target of a Presidential Twitter-storm.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,648x in 25,176 Posts
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not me. I write him not infrequently telling him where he is wrong. Maybe he hasn’t gotten to the U’s yet on his twitter list?
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

Standing Wolf (09-14-2019)

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    If you read alot and "NO" I will not run around providing links, you will find many news outlet editiorials and pundits and celebrities coming out against far left progressive policies that the candidates are pushing.

Some names.

Whoppi Goldberg wants the candidiates to drop Medicare for all says its a loser

Colbert

Mathews wants extreme gun confiscation and forced buy backs stopped talking about

Joe and Mika are raging about the crazy left wing candidates and their trying to make themseleves loose.

NYTs editorial on the Progressive Wish list thats mostly unachievable, they say the candidates should pick those that they public favors and drop all the others.

The list goes on from there, what I say next will be controversial and pooh poohed by our liberal friends here.

Both parties do internal polling, they both have those that Poll for the party and not the public, they are the most accurate of polls because theres no bias, the party needs to know where they stand.

Its become apparent to me that the democrats internal polling isnt going as well as they would like and so far the Republicans are happy with what theyre seeing

This is in no way a mirror to who is going to win the election or gain the most in congress
    You kids elected (with a little help) a wing-nut. Why is it a problem is we run a few?

I mean seriously, hypocrisy much?
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,162
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,268x in 12,391 Posts
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    You kids elected (with a little help) a wing-nut. Why is it a problem is we run a few?

I mean seriously, hypocrisy much?
    Trump's entire re-election strategy is going to be pretty much the painting of ALL Democrats (and their candidates) as holding and advocating the nuttiest and most radical views expressed by ANY Democrat, full stop.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Crepitus (09-14-2019)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    What this demonstrates to me is that Democrats/liberals are more willing to publicly criticize (and seek to correct) the mistaken views coming from others in their Party. Many Republicans no doubt have problems with certain of Trump's policies and actions, but they won't openly talk about it for fear of becoming the target of a Presidential Twitter-storm.
    I don't have twitter account so he writes me nasty notes. He signs them "The Boss."
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump's entire re-election strategy is going to be pretty much the painting of ALL Democrats (and their candidates) as holding and advocating the nuttiest and most radical views expressed by ANY Democrat, full stop.
    As he should. The sanest candidate you have is Creepy Joe.(sound of chuckling)
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesnt to me, it just shows they will be kneel, bend, scrounge, give up all the convictions and beliefs to win at all costs.

Standing Wolf you need to read the Holocaust of tweets from liberals, like AOC and her crew and the rest.

I do find it amusing how the lefts blinders make them believe only republicans do all the bad stuff.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and he will be right, you dont read enough liberal stuff, or you would be aware at just how many liberals are telling the candidates to stfu about their wild ideals. I guess you have been watching, heres a few of them

Medicare for all....Reparartions.... No one convicted of a non violent crime should go to jail....Free College....Gun Confiscation house to house....The Green New Deal....100 billion taxpayer money for house buying assistance...more illegal immigration, not one candidate even mentions closing the border.

The big one all their giveaways Medicare for All, Free College INCLUDES ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Not one democrat candidate has even mentioned JOBS, how they will help working americans, how they will grow the economy.

Union leaders like staunch supporter Trumka stated if they keep pushing medicare for all he cant Support them. Other unions are turning on them that were traditional democrats.

Standing Wolf I refuse to allow any liberals to try soley paint trump as the problem, especially when they are utterly one sided and have blinders on.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    alexa's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,020x in 2,185 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    It doesnt to me, it just shows they will be kneel, bend, scrounge, give up all the convictions and beliefs to win at all costs.

Standing Wolf you need to read the Holocaust of tweets from liberals, like AOC and her crew and the rest.

I do find it amusing how the lefts blinders make them believe only republicans do all the bad stuff.
    I think you're confusing the liberals with just about every Republicon who screamed about what a disaster Trump was/would be until he was nominated an then couldn't chug down the Trumpian jizzfast enough.

Cruz, Graham, Rubio, Jeb et al were absolutely horrified by the guy and then he became the Second Coming.

Hypocrisy doesn't even begin to describe you guys.

+ Reply to Thread