Members banned from this thread: stjames1_53 and Just AnotherPerson

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is Trump not disclosing civillian casualties? He out murdured Obama already!

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,433
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Agent Zero's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,784x in 1,405 Posts
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    You might be ok with it if it was not your children or loved ones who died. You might be ok with it if you didn't see the dead and dying in person and see that they were real living beings who feel pain just like you and me. You might be ok with it if you don't have a heart in your body!
    They don't care.
    How crazy alt righties got pwnd by a conervative web site:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/berlins.../#3b7ecb78e9b5
    il·lib·er·al
    i(l)ˈlib(ə)rəladjective1.opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior
    "illiberal and anti-democratic policies
    • synonyms: intolerant, narrow-minded, unenlightened, conservative, reactionary;

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agent Zero For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-08-2018),silvereyes (06-09-2018)

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Obama was president he was loathed by most of us we called him the drone strike king. He was a ruthless killer through and through. During his 8 years he was responsible for roughly 2,200 civilian deaths. Not including enemy combatants. Also during his presidency the news was non stop filled with news and images of war. We were a nation at war and we knew we were at war. Every day you would see the atrocities on the news of bombed out buildings and schools and scores of the dead innocent children. https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ency/23034059/

I was wondering why do we not see this on the news anymore. It almost feels like we are not at war anymore and that the innocent are not dying anymore. I decided to look it up online to see how many civilian were dying in the war compared to when Obama was in the house.

What I found astounded me. In his first year alone he had more civilian deaths than Obamas entire presidency! That is staggering! http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...der-trump.html

The only information I could find is from a year ago. I wondered why then I found this https://www.denverpost.com/2018/06/0...n-u-s-strikes/
    In a move that should set off alarm bells for all Americans, in early May the White House failed to comply with an Obama administration-era executive order requiring it to publicly report on the number of civilians harmed in U.S. counterterrorism strikes.

We don't get to see it on the news like when Obama was president. We don't get to see what is happening with the war or how many civilians are dying. I am not a fan of Obama in any way many including myself loathed him I spoke out against his tyranny loudly! I am no fan of killing the innocent, Especially when they do it in my name with my money! I didn't agree to this! http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...der-trump.html

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-is-b...-af8ed672bd70/

We should know what our county is doing because they are doing it in our name, with our tax dollars we have the right to know. They do not have the right to withhold this kind of information from us.

It is being made to look like we are in peace times when the killing is worse than ever.

Is anyone else Angry to find this out?
    Yes.
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Crepitus For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-08-2018)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Achievements:
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    A fuuture rebellion is not relevant to this discussion.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. President Trump takes no orders from the "citizens of the United States". Yes, he can do everything the Constitution allows him to do. If the President is prosecuting a war the Congress has allowed then he can do just about anything needed to win it.

You do great damage to the language. Those killed lawfully in war are not murdered. They are killed.
    You are told that it is not murder so that you can live with doing it. You believed it, that is your own loss of humanity, a sad day for the world. Because of one mans beliefs the innocent of the world must die. Like you are a F-ing God who gets to choose if a child lives or dies!

When the citizens learn that what you say is true it will not be your rebellion that wins! I am not for rebellion but if you do force a rebellion on the people and you try to force a tyranny you will not make it.

I also don't buy your rebellion. I know 100% for sure if it were true you would be in prison. With the repeal of Net neutrality nothing is private. Your every conversation is now "lawfully" accessible. Your plan is Treason. If it is true. If it is true you and no one has knocked on your door already. You are certainly on a watch list. Your every conversation is being funneled through a fusion center and being dissected! Even your thoughts are being recorded.

If you are exempt from this then you are working for the United States Government an agent to lure in dissidents and they will go to prison one by one while you play on the forums.

The rebellion was a comparison and so yes it is relevant, and comparison can be given to help a certain person understand what you are saying.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Agent Zero (06-09-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,393x in 27,951 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are told that it is not murder so that you can live with doing it. You believed it, that is your own loss of humanity, a sad day for the world. Because of one mans beliefs the innocent of the world must die. Like you are a F-ing God who gets to choose if a child lives or dies!
    Whine and cry all you want. The reason the legislative branch has the sole authority to take the nation to war concerns wars consequences.
    When the citizens learn that what you say is true it will not be your rebellion that wins! I am not for rebellion but if you do force a rebellion on the people and you try to force a tyranny you will not make it.
    No one can say ahead of time if a rebellion will succeed. The way to bet is a rebellion will fail.
    I also don't buy your rebellion. I know 100% for sure if it were true you would be in prison.
    It will not be my rebellion. It will, if successful come to be known as the Second American Revolution.

With the repeal of Net neutrality nothing is private.
    Keeping the Internet away from government regulators has nothing to do with privacy/ You do know you are a kook, don't you? Thee good news is you are not uninformed. The bad news is you are misinformed.

Your every conversation is now "lawfully" accessible.
    Untrue. Are you familiar with the 4th Amendment? My public utterings, such as this one are readily available.

Your plan is Treason.
    I can see what is coming. Is tht treason? Fascinating.

If it is true. If it is true you and no one has knocked on your door already. You are certainly on a watch list. Your every conversation is being funneled through a fusion center and being dissected! Even your thoughts are being recorded.
    LOL. I have racy thoughts. Those ought to keep the analysts aroused.
    If you are exempt from this then you are working for the United States Government an agent to lure in dissidents and they will go to prison one by one while you play on the forums.
    It is too bad your imagination is of such low quality. With some effort, okay, with a great deal of effort you could try writing fiction.
    The rebellion was a comparison and so yes it is relevant, and comparison can be given to help a certain person understand what you are saying.
    Uh, no.
    Last edited by MisterVeritis; 06-08-2018 at 05:42 PM.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whine and cry all you want. The reason the legislative branch has the sole authority to take the nation to war concerns wars consequences.

No one can say ahead of time if a rebellion will succeed. The way to bet is a rebellion will fail.

It will not be my rebellion. It will, if successful come to be known as the Second American Revolution.

Keeping the Internet away from government regulators has nothing to do with privacy/ You do know you are a kook, don't you? Thee good news is you are not uninformed. The bad news is you are misinformed.

Untrue. Are you familiar with the 4th Amendment? My public utterings, such as this one are readily available.

It is too bad your imagination is of such low quality. With some effort, okay, with a great deal of effort you could try writing fiction.
    [quotee]The rebellion was a comparison and so yes it is relevant, and comparison can be given to help a certain person understand what you are saying.

Just wondering.. @MisterVeritis

How many forums have you been permabanned from for your seditious language? Other than, of course, Stormfront...

(I know of at least three)
    il·lib·er·al
    i(l)ˈlib(ə)rəladjective1.opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior
    • synonyms: intolerant, narrow-minded, unenlightened, conservative, reactionary;

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    Just wondering.. @MisterVeritis
    How many forums have you been permabanned from for your seditious language? Other than, of course, Stormfront...
    (I know of at least three)
    I am regularly banned. Most liberal sites cannot stand me. I run rings around their best liberals. People like stand no chance facing me. So you group together behind the scenes and rid yourselves of your competition.

Total? I have been doing this for a very long time. It has to be a large number. But none for sedition as nothing I say is seditious. If you were a smarter person you would know that.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Achievements:
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quotee]The rebellion was a comparison and so yes it is relevant, and comparison can be given to help a certain person understand what you are saying.
    Uh, no.[/QUOTE]

It is also known as greed and just funneling money to the military industrial complex. Kids have to die so we can grow our economy selling bombs and bullets. It is also known as killing for resources. Call it what you want war is war! The reasons are always the same.

As for you being watched if everything you are saying is true then yes you will be on a list not just any list but THE list of lists!

A plan for an attack on US Soil, is what they call terrorism. You are already on that list if you are not an informant. I find it hard to believe you would be conducting business publicly in a forum about an attack on your own soil. Or stating out loud on a forum that you plan to revolt and overthrow your own government. There is no way in Hell. You are a fiction writer for sure! No regular person in their right mind would say the death of kids was ok in the rebellion.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am regularly banned. Most liberal sites cannot stand me. I run rings around their best liberals. People like stand no chance facing me. So you group together behind the scenes and rid yourselves of your competition.
    Total? I have been doing this for a very long time. It has to be a large number. But none for sedition as nothing I say is seditious. If you were a smarter person you would know that.
    JPP is far from a liberal site. And you don't run rings around anyone, you're just a troll. Go back to Trinnity's forum.
    il·lib·er·al

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Agent Zero For This Useful Post:

silvereyes (06-10-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh, no.
    It is also known as greed and just funneling money to the military industrial complex. Kids have to die so we can grow our economy selling bombs and bullets. It is also known as killing for resources. Call it what you want war is war! The reasons are always the same.
    As for you being watched if everything you are saying is true then yes you will be on a list not just any list but THE list of lists!

A plan for an attack on US Soil, is what they call terrorism. You are already on that list if you are not an informant. I find it hard to believe you would be conducting business publicly in a forum about an attack on your own soil. Or stating out loud on a forum that you plan to revolt and overthrow your own government. There is no way in Hell. You are a fiction writer for sure! No regular person in their right mind would say the death of kids was ok in the rebellion.
    I urge you to see your primary care physician for a psychiatric referral.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    JPP is far from a liberal site. And you don't run rings around anyone, you're just a troll. Go back to Trinnity's forum.
    What is JPP? Link?

+ Reply to Thread