User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Assad use chemical weapons on his own people?

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BEIRUT – The Latest on the suspected chemical attack in Syria (all times local):
    8:10 a.m.
    Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull says his government condemns in the strongest possible terms the chemical weapons attack against civilians, including children, at Khan Sheikhoun.
    He said in a statement Wednesday that the use of chemical weapons is "illegal and abhorrent."

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    BEIRUT – The Latest on the suspected chemical attack in Syria (all times local): 8:10 a.m. Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull says his government condemns in the strongest possible terms the chemical weapons attack against civilians, including children, at Khan Sheikhoun. He said in a statement Wednesday that the use of chemical weapons is "illegal and abhorrent."
    Available evidence shows clearly that the Khan Sheikhoun attack was not conducted by Assaad's Syrian government ...........the retaliation by Trump was to shoot $60million worth of tomahawk missiles at Syria ...... the profits from which , went straight into the bank account of Raytheon , and the American people payed the bill for that , plus the cost of running the ship that fired them ......you Americans are getting fleeced by these arms corporations - it's about time you wised up......fools and their money are soon parted.
    Last edited by PJL; 12-01-2019 at 12:47 AM.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,578x in 94,412 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the first response doctors decided to not wear protective gear. It is in the video / pic proof.

The international community has worked in the past to support an invasion.

I don't like saying this because I know first hand that Iraq had WMD- made in the USA sarin mortar rounds that I crawled through a tunnel to get it. There was a simple grenade trap that was easily handled. But the people inside missed the end- me telling my CO that we had WMD in here. And they are all marked made in the USA. Our Chemical Weapons markings.... So 35 miles inside Iraq before the ground war this is what I got. FYI, the Iraqi's hung their battalion commander from a telephone because he ordered them to use those rounds on us. I guess that was their way of saying no.

The rest of the unit broke. We held the position. But there were several Iraqi-Americans in the Iraqi formations and I think they were a major to keeping the death count down. There were a lot of Iraqi college students home for the whatever holy season they have and got caught up into Saddam's war thing. They actually served the UN forces well.

I know once we got through the border guards we had a bit of a rest. And the Americans / English speakers kept the POWs quiet. Which a couple I almost had a row with. They were just smaller Iraqis that wanted to act big for their buddies. Two of use could guard them effectively.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

MMC (12-01-2019),Orion Rules (12-01-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    All the first response doctors decided to not wear protective gear. It is in the video / pic proof. The international community has worked in the past to support an invasion. I don't like saying this because I know first hand that Iraq had WMD- made in the USA sarin mortar rounds that I crawled through a tunnel to get it. There was a simple grenade trap that was easily handled. But the people inside missed the end- me telling my CO that we had WMD in here. And they are all marked made in the USA. Our Chemical Weapons markings.... So 35 miles inside Iraq before the ground war this is what I got. FYI, the Iraqi's hung their battalion commander from a telephone because he ordered them to use those rounds on us. I guess that was their way of saying no. The rest of the unit broke. We held the position. But there were several Iraqi-Americans in the Iraqi formations and I think they were a major to keeping the death count down. There were a lot of Iraqi college students home for the whatever holy season they have and got caught up into Saddam's war thing. They actually served the UN forces well. I know once we got through the border guards we had a bit of a rest. And the Americans / English speakers kept the POWs quiet. Which a couple I almost had a row with. They were just smaller Iraqis that wanted to act big for their buddies. Two of use could guard them effectively.
    That's quite a unique account of genuine experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PJL For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (12-01-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    The video and pictures from the actual events suggest that is not true.

I have first hand knowledge of what several types of chemical weapons do to people. Also the pics and videos showed the first responders with no protective gear.

So what's up?
    For your information pete so do I I worked in a chemical plant that made products for the pharmaceutical industry the chemical industry and the US government.
    I have has the yellow suits on with a oxygen tank.
    I also know that in third world nation the protective gear is far from common for rebels citizens and tribal doctors to have .

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd how much effort Russia and assad have cried foul trying to convince the world they would never use posion when the brits turks the french the un and syrian people Israel say they did .

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd how much effort Russia and assad have cried foul trying to convince the world they would never use posion when the brits turks the french the un and syrian people Israel say they did .
    We can trust syria and russia right

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For your information pete so do I I worked in a chemical plant that made products for the pharmaceutical industry the chemical industry and the US government. I have has the yellow suits on with a oxygen tank. I also know that in third world nation the protective gear is far from common for rebels citizens and tribal doctors to have .
    (lol)......stop pretending to have experience with things that are beyond your comprehension Bob . You don't even have enough experience at being a troll , to convince a school kid.......you are an embarrassment.
    Last edited by PJL; 12-01-2019 at 03:02 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PJL For This Useful Post:

Ethereal (12-04-2019)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    (lol)......stop pretending to have experience with things that are beyond your comprehension Bob . You don't even have enough experience at being a troll , to convince a school kid.......you are an embarrassment.
    Really now plo how many 1000 gallon glycol cool staineless reactors have you worked around.
    Or 5000 gallon tanks of almost pure chlorine.
    Perhaps you are familiar with sodium metal and water.
    Or thionyl chloride and how to neturlize it.
    Or perhaps how to test for a peak . or how to determine when all of the organics are now longer present.or the proper pacification method for stainless steel and the type of water you use.or how to collect a particle sample with coolant then do the count and refine the coolant .
    And what the coolant would be.or how to filter and refine ipa.perhaps you can tell me how to dispose of and store bromine and what is comonly used for.
    You see I worked in a small private chemical plant plo that worked with high hazard chemicals that others would not we made varios substances for the pharmaceutical industry the goverment and the chemical industry.
    This was before I got hired away to work on the shuttle program the eelv program among others.
    Im guessing you never work for a chemical company that specialized in the development of expermental pharmaceuticals gases and limited hazzardas chemicals for private chem companys that disnt have the expertise or equiptment.
    The local .
    Im also guessing you never worked on the shuttle program or the eelv our other unmanned rockets .
    Tell us about you kangroo dung shoveling days plo .

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    p.plo I have also worked in nucular power plants I did the install on switching eqt for dozens of companys dealing with phone and data from nyc to georgia. A lot for cisco systems.I have been a upper mananger for a fourntune 500 company and a major ski resort.have you.
    Yea Im a hillbilly but you should know no work at home we travel. We stand up for our family and nation its called being a man . try it some time its called freedom

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bulletbob For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (12-01-2019)

+ Reply to Thread