Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,273x in 3,200 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Here is the "excuse", ummm, complete excuse. Inclusive of why it didn't work, and was basically just a lie to blur the "revenge" statement.
    Exactly what I said. Thanks for the transcript. Extremely helpful!!

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Kizzume's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 185x in 118 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    I see. So he was just using that word to evoke emotions, exactly like I said it did?
    Excuse me? Your first post was suggesting that it might be racially motivated and then the rest of your posts were asking people WHO it's targeted against. If it's exactly as you THOUGHT, that'd be one thing, but exactly as you SAID? You never made that claim.
    Sorry--but I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is THE SAME THING as being intolerant of anything else.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 576
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Canadianeye's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 254x in 164 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizzume View Post
    Excuse me? Your first post was suggesting that it might be racially motivated and then the rest of your posts were asking people WHO it's targeted against. If it's exactly as you THOUGHT, that'd be one thing, but exactly as you SAID? You never made that claim.
    I think that is being a bit nitpicky, but meh. The question is the important part, since it's not like there is no precedence. "Punish your enemies" specifically related to Latinos. So, perhaps Mr. Obama was being cagey this time, and making it ambiguous...since he got really clipped last time about the Latino racially inciting statement "Punish your enemies"
    Last edited by Canadianeye; 11-06-2012 at 12:07 AM.
    The time for just talk is done. Active recruiting of friends, relatives, co-workers and congregations is now critical. Be the Indy Voter making the difference. 7,501 groups formed. 3.5 million FB. Take back your schools, communities and country.http://www.freedomworks.org/

Yet social and economic alchemists on the progressive left press on, arrogantly believing they, despite overwhelming historical and real time evidence to the contrary..can turn collectivist lead into utopian gold - Webrockk

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe this. AGAIN the word "never" is going to get you into trouble.

That's an excuse. That doesn't answer the question I was asking. He used the word revenge (A word that provokes a GREAT DEAL of emotion in anyone) for a reason, and I want to know who he thinks he is striking revenge upon.
    It's as I said, you just misunderstood my post. You need to quit harassing me.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    peoshi's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 242x in 187 Posts
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterSobchak View Post
    No, I can't tell you, because I don't care. You see, I made up my mind already and I early voted for him last week. I simply don't give a rats ass what Obama and Romney have to say. Period.
    Why do you even bother voting then,Walter? I can understand if you support a third party candidate, but either Romney or Obama is going to be president and you don't even care what they say?

You've just admitted that you don't know $#@! about the candidates and don't care to, if that's true then why are you even here? Why participate in threads where your candidate is not even mentioned?

If you don't care then why are you defending Obama? If you're not defending Obama then why are you attacking GRC for criticizing him?
    Last edited by peoshi; 11-06-2012 at 01:24 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peoshi For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (11-06-2012),Deadwood (11-06-2012),GrassrootsConservative (11-06-2012)

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 282x in 246 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=GrassrootsConservative;177716]
    Revenge against who? I must know. My mind keeps turning over and over to try and figure it out; the only thing I keep coming back to is 'white people.' I can't think of anyone else he would be referring to. Mitt Romney? No... Mitt Romney hasn't done anything. He hasn't been president for the last 4 years. If anyone can give me a legitimate answer to this question ("Revenge against who?"), it would be greatly appreciated.QUOTE

He is obliquely pointing the finger at the sort of Hilly Billy mind set that those like you choose to stain your country with . On the other hand ,
    " Let's get America to look outward and actually listen and learn . Let's get rid of this rubbish that the value of four American people's lives is somehow more important than the swathe of innocent people slaughtered by Americans every year and the billions of poverty ridden people across the planet . Let us be humble and worthy enough to ask God for his blessing "

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Kizzume's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 185x in 118 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe this. AGAIN the word "never" is going to get you into trouble.

It's as I said, you just misunderstood my post. You need to quit harassing me.
    I call bull$#@! when I see it, just like you do. Just because you said that the word *happens* to provoke a great deal of emotion in people is clearly NOT the same thing as saying:

"I see. So he was just using that word to evoke emotions, exactly like I said it did?"

You can clearly understand why I would think what I thought, and still think. I think you were trying to congratulate yourself like you did in that thread where you tried to use Alex Jones as proof of a conspiracy theory and then declared yourself the winner. You can understand why I'd think something like that about you, at least I'd hope you could understand.
    Sorry--but I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is THE SAME THING as being intolerant of anything else.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call bull$#@! when I see it, just like you do. Just because you said that the word *happens* to provoke a great deal of emotion in people is clearly NOT the same thing as saying:

"I see. So he was just using that word to evoke emotions, exactly like I said it did?"

You can clearly understand why I would think what I thought, and still think. I think you were trying to congratulate yourself like you did in that thread where you tried to use Alex Jones as proof of a conspiracy theory and then declared yourself the winner. You can understand why I'd think something like that about you, at least I'd hope you could understand.
    Now you're creating a distraction. You said I 'never' made that claim when I had. That's the issue I have. You called me a liar when you hadn't read every post in the thread, just made the assumption that I 'never' made that claim.

Stop trying to pick out posts of mine to attack me with, just because you're upset about something from the past doesn't mean you have to hold a grudge.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 282x in 246 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=GrassrootsConservative;177817

You need to quit harassing me.[/QUOTE]

Complete Hypocrisy .
    Shall I show them the full details of your pathetic attempts to harass along with those of Fear and Loathing ?
    The ultimate in being a Baby .

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Carygrant;177830]
    Revenge against who? I must know. My mind keeps turning over and over to try and figure it out; the only thing I keep coming back to is 'white people.' I can't think of anyone else he would be referring to. Mitt Romney? No... Mitt Romney hasn't done anything. He hasn't been president for the last 4 years. If anyone can give me a legitimate answer to this question ("Revenge against who?"), it would be greatly appreciated.QUOTE

He is obliquely pointing the finger at the sort of Hilly Billy mind set that those like you choose to stain your country with . On the other hand ,
    " Let's get America to look outward and actually listen and learn . Let's get rid of this rubbish that the value of four American people's lives is somehow more important than the swathe of innocent people slaughtered by Americans every year and the billions of poverty ridden people across the planet . Let us be humble and worthy enough to ask God for his blessing "
    We in America are all hillbillies you jackass. And proud of it. What are you gonna do about it but bellyache.

+ Reply to Thread