User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 senior Haqqani Network leaders to be freed in prisoner exchange

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    Incorrect .....you wouldn't have a clue what you're sure of......you continue to claim all this big noting bullshyit , about what you can do , what you know , how you got everyone pegged and sorted (lol) , it all nonsense ....it's a forum for discussion , you silly self - declared Superman......grow up FFS.
    No I was correct about you. Oh and I am sure when I met Muhammed Ali.....that he told me I was the Greatest.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (11-22-2019)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    [COLOR=#800000][B]No I was correct about you.
    ....(lol).....after interacting with you on the forum for a few months now , I consider that you just don't have enough savvy between your ears to be correct about too many things .....and certainly not about me . The simple task of rational conversation on an on-line forum can overcome people with a narrow mindset .......maybe you should open a fresh tub of your favorite whoop-arse , take a few deep breaths , and sit down and relax for a while away from the computer screen ?.......(lol)........music can help - try listening to some music.
    Last edited by PJL; 11-22-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ....(lol).....after interacting with you on the forum for a few months now , I consider that you just don't have enough savvy between your ears to be correct about too many things .....and certainly not about me . The simple task of rational conversation on an on-line forum can overcome people with a narrow mindset .......maybe you should open a fresh tub of your favorite whoop-arse , take a few deep breaths , and sit down and relax for a while away from the computer screen ?.......(lol)........music can help - try listening to some music.

LMAO....you have no credibility around here. I have debunked you so many times. That you rate even worse than the leftness around here. Oh and you aren't good at the Diss either. Tell your Russian Handlers I said they need to do better than you. Send someone with more than one brain cell.

Do yourself a favor. Try not to think more of yourself than whats actually there. As the truth is.....its not much. But hey I don't mind if your touchy feely sensibilities are offended.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO....you have no credibility around here. I have debunked you so many times.
    I don't need any, nor do I or want any..........as far as " debunking" is concerned , that seems like the only reason that you keep posting here ?.......like I said , people with a narrow mindset can get overwhelmed with online forums ....(lol) . OK lesson over for today - you can go back to your debunking campaign now.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't need any, nor do I or want any..........as far as " debunking" is concerned , that seems like the only reason that you keep posting here ?.......like I said , people with a narrow mindset can get overwhelmed with online forums ....(lol) . OK lesson over for today - you can go back to your debunking campaign now.

LOL see this is what I mean about your Russian Handlers sending someone a bit smarter than you.

When 2 others and I set this site up. It was for Political Debate and Discussions. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that. Just like you don't know that Debating involves debunking what people think they know about a subject. Debunking means proving they don't know what they are talking about and are wrong.

Which you certainly do know about being wrong about a lot of things. Kind of like my reason for posting here at a site I help set up.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL see this is what I mean about your Russian Handlers sending someone a bit smarter than you. When 2 others and I set this site up. It was for Political Debate and Discussions. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that. Just like you don't know that Debating involves debunking what people think they know about a subject. Debunking means proving they don't know what they are talking about and are wrong. Which you certainly do know about being wrong about a lot of things. Kind of like my reason for posting here at a site I help set up.
    The fact that you had an involvement in setting this site up , says quite a bit.....(lol).....however , Ive yet to see you post anything remotely related to political debate and discussion......maybe you were ignored or banned from the real forums , and in your mind , this one helps you get over the rejection ?

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that you had an involvement in setting this site up , says quite a bit.....(lol).....however , Ive yet to see you post anything remotely related to political debate and discussion......maybe you were ignored or banned from the real forums , and in your mind , this one helps you get over the rejection ?
    It sure does.....it managed to attract your dumbass here.

Meh, that's because after you get proven that you don't know what you are talking about. You have to report back to your Russian handlers for advice. That's why you aren't in any of the other forums. Above your paygrade and to much for your one brain cell to handle.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "So many things have been criticized, so many beliefs debunked, that some critical thinkers believe they have entered the postmodern realm of virtuality. "........https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...english/debunk ......(lol)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "So many things have been criticized, so many beliefs debunked, that some critical thinkers believe they have entered the postmodern realm of virtuality. "........https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...english/debunk ......(lol)

Synonym expose

debunk

Every week some long-held medical theory is debunked.....snip~

Then there is you!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sure does.....it managed to attract your dumbass here. .
    Actually , I wasn't "attracted" here . I googled political discussion forums , and quite a few pages came up.....so it was a random choice . Can't say that I'm overly impressed though....the percentage of posters who actually "discuss" topics is quite low , maybe 5 to 10 percent at best. The dominant activity here is completely adversarial , with an intense right wing bias , like yourself , and plenty of the usual fakenews accusations so the sheep can get their needed fix of debunking quotas......(lol)....however , the few interesting posters make it worthwhile , even if we still don't agree.

+ Reply to Thread