User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norway's Hidden Scandal -- Child Protective Services gone awry.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Major Lambda's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 266x in 188 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    If you think that the Child Protective Services here in the US are all powerful, check this out.

I have represented several rural CPS departments here in NE Ohio on uninsured matters over the years. I have been amazed at times on how picayune some of these well-intentioned (typically) liberal-science degreed women can be. This article will make you cringe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources...hidden_scandal

Well, when I was in college ; psychology class taught me that there is innate goodness in everybody. I dont believe that " built in " goodness lives in every soul.

It's not right or wrong sometimes, it justification. My defense theory is that the CPS workers were justifying their jobs. Take some kids, falsify a legal document, perjure your field report, and you dont lose your job and benefits. Whom ever wrote that innate goodness junk I studied in college in psyche class did not hang around people enough ; because society can be brutal.

Police Officers in the US double up on ticket citations in hopes of getting a pay raise they are asking for. DNR Officers swarm in force on hunting, fishing and boating citations to help pay for their brand new Chevy 1500 pickup trucks. State road engineers falsify their logs as to justify their job, and to make it look like they got out of their vehicle when they done a bridge inspection ; and to make sure the contracted road crew was doing their job , when they never left the vehicles air conditioning.

Politics. Everywhere there is politics and sometimes behind the politics is a very demonic cause and reason, where the effects are tragic and brutal, lives greatly disrupted. Here on the eastern seaboard, it is not much different.

Clergy in their slacks, black shirt and white collar standing in a hospital hallway. A Trooper in his highly ironed uniform, getting out of his grey cruiser. A city utility worker in his truck. To me, they are everyday people. I see them as no one special or different. No one I would spill secrets to, because of their uniform , job, position, or religion.

Professional, or personal ; what is the purpose? There is a place in life where professional is separated from personal. Railroading someone in the sake of politics is utterly stupid, it erodes trust and confidentiality. It destroys interpersonal communications ( look it up or take a psyche class for those that dont know ) and can kill a relationship between the professional and the client / person in question.

Where I work, my job. If people cannot trust me, then I am through as a Security professional. If someone can't trust me to stand a post, transport a person from point A to point B safely, do a advance security survey ; then I am done. If I repeat personal and / or privileged - sensitive conversations, use priviledged info for my own benefit ; then I am done as a Security Arappichink. Done, finished, no longer trusted or confided in.

So, you want to play politics, and have people trust you and come to you for help. When word gets out, no one will come to your CPS organization, your funding along with your personnel will get cut because word got out and your reputation is permanently crumpled BEYOND repair like a crushed beer can. People and politicians are embarrassed to be around you, near you, and to talk to you on the phone ; this adding and multiplying your problems and your delema. And in the end, you gained nothing. People sometimes do not catch up, but time always catches up, and time always wins. Time always wins everytime.

All we have ultimately is ourselves. I have friends and family members call me and ask, what can I do or what should I do. I have senior people at work ask my opinion from time to time on matters of a moderate leve. I have people at work say to me
    " Don't say anything." Or " Don't let Jough Schmoe know what I told you".

In the end, what kind person do you want to be. A CPS worker, or a trusted individual?

Major Lambda
    Last edited by Major Lambda; 08-19-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    Ab Extra & Sui Generis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Lambda For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (08-19-2018)

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Major Lambda's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 266x in 188 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Wow. You sure got a dose. Now, imagine what Trump is feeling with the whole weight of the federal bureaucracy going after him....

This is as plain as the nose on a person's face.

The Democrats are trying to frame President Trump. Secondly , they are attacking his credibility and his ability to be President ; so much that they are bombarding Americans every day with liberal MSM news.

Anyone from the beginning that could not see a frame up is an idiot. Liberal crooks escape justice, Mueller and Sessions ; but Republicans are attacked. The scope of the investigation is seriously erred.

Heiney Clinton perjured herself in sworn congressional testimony. Loretta Lynch places herself near individuals under inquiry / investigation. James Comey would not know a felony if it hit him in the face. Muller and Sessions have plainly not indicted a sitting President. Department of Justice leadership and lawyers are one hundred and eighty degrees of where they should be. Congress is not holding guilty people accountable ; even though mounds of evidence has been dropped in their laps. Andrew McCabe and Peter Strozk are free as birds, and I ask why? The credibility of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is broken ; the Lucchese Crime Family in New York could commit ten murders and get arrested by the FBI , and any first year law student could bring up the FBIs credibility as well as past and accepted practices and get the defendants off.

It's a mess. One whole distinguished , corruptable mess, brought on with the compliments of Hillary Clinton, the DNC, as well as a former US Attorney General and former FBI Director.

Somewhere, someone better get a grip, before it becomes much worse.

Major Lambda
    Last edited by Major Lambda; 08-19-2018 at 09:31 PM.
    Ab Extra & Sui Generis

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Lambda For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (08-20-2018)

+ Reply to Thread