Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,474x in 36,449 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seriously...how long did Dr. Who spend trying to find support for her claims only to settle for an article about ancient cosmetics?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Captdon (08-25-2018),Chris (08-25-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,905x in 54,720 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    This is interesting (Sunic usually is) but he describes an ideal not a social, political or demographic reality. Who is arguing the latter.
    Right, is Classicism, white symbolized an ideal for any and all to strive for. That's the way I read him.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,139
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cthulhu's Avatar Senior Member
    The spaces between cognitive thought and passive nightmares
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,079x in 5,392 Posts
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    "Nobody would bat an eyelash at a Hispanic or black owned and operated company, or exclusive neighborhood. We all know how that would work if whites did it in the present day." Now, are you asking for public acceptance while suggesting willful segregation? Because there are several instances of where white nationalists have created "communities" solely for the purpose of white fellowship, whereas, when you present me with instances where a black/hispanic community has in it's charter to not allow any other race or a business where it states it will not hire any other race, then we can have that debate, because you are assuming that because a community is 99.9% black, it's because the blacks have kept the whites out, rather than the whites not wanting to live there.

It's not "whites" that want a home land free of "multiculturalism", it's white nationalists/social conservatives that want it.
    I'm not asking for public acceptance. I simply want the government uninvolved in individual or collective rights of free association/disassociation.

Then let the chips fall where they may. That is what markets are far.

Sent from my evil cell phone.
    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

Chris (08-30-2018)

Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xl View Post
    So how is this all going to work logistically? Black people living in "white designated" areas aren't going to leave if they're happy, and vice versa. A lot of people don't have an issue living with other types of people. And even within those who prefer their own, a lot of them don't see the issue as one to be mandated by the state.

The country as a whole lost the right to quote unquote racial homogeneity when they decided to import black people for slave labor against their will. Between that and the Hispanic community that has been here since the beginning, their has never been racial homogeneity in the country. In fact, many Hispanics and most blacks have roots in this country that go deeper and longer than most white people's do. The country is as much theirs as it is white citizens.
    All true. Which is why I simply advocate for stopping the state from interfering with free association and commerce.

The racism problem will largely be solved without government interference. You'll have outliers for sure and they will be mocked and laughed at accordingly. I've no problem with that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 2,862
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,933x in 8,811 Posts
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I'm not asking for public acceptance. I simply want the government uninvolved in individual or collective rights of free association/disassociation.

Then let the chips fall where they may. That is what markets are far.

People need places to live. If all people are created equal, then they have equal rights to live where they want and can afford to live. That is what markets are for. It's really society and sometimes government that aides and abets those who don't want to share their space with those who pay for their properties.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    People need places to live. If all people are created equal, then they have equal rights to live where they want and can afford to live. That is what markets are for. It's really society and sometimes government that aides and abets those who don't want to share their space with those who pay for their properties.
    Me thinks we going to clash on private property rights I suppose.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 2,862
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,933x in 8,811 Posts
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your property rights end at the end of your property line. They don't extend to other people's properties. If people want to sell their property to the person who offers the most for their property, why should they take less to please their neighbors and what right have their neighbors to dictate who should be allowed to buy their property? If neighbors want that right, they should chip in to buy the property at whatever price the seller wants in order to sell, otherwise, they should mind their own business.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Your property rights end at the end of your property line. They don't extend to other people's properties. If people want to sell their property to the person who offers the most for their property, why should they take less to please their neighbors and what right have their neighbors to dictate who should be allowed to buy their property? If neighbors want that right, they should chip in to buy the property at whatever price the seller wants in order to sell, otherwise, they should mind their own business.

Just keep the damned government out of it.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The real clash is something deeper and more important.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted for future use.

You don't realize how self defeating this is to your rather statist positions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

Mister D (09-03-2018)

+ Reply to Thread