Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,643x in 1,279 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These People are INSANE!

Maher’s final New Rule for the night: “If Trump supporters don’t want us to call them stupid they have to stop coming up with things like Q.”
    “Just a few months ago…I was talking about how Republicans are now the Conspiracy Party and that there is nothing so ridiculous they won’t swallow: birth certificate, Chemtrail, Jade Helm, Lizard People, and now we have Q.” Q, the leader of the QAnon conspiracy theory, is an unidentified person with super-high ‘Q’ level security clearance, “so he knows all the Bad word that goes on in the Deep State,” Maher giggled. “Namely that our government is riddled with a rogue criminal element that is interested in evil in general, but their specialty is pedophilia.”

“And why not?” Maher asked, nothing almost half of Trump voters already believed Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor. Turns out, that just the tip of the iceberg. Almost every well-known person is a pedophile to QAnon believers, Maher noted, including Tom Hanks, Stephen Spielberg – and every single POTUS since Ronald Reagan. Except Donald Trump. In QAnon, “Trump is a superhero whose whole life has been a cover so he can strike back against the pedophile rings,” Maher said. Part of his cover involved saying that were Ivanka Trump not his daughter, perhaps he would be dating her, and describing her “best body.”

“And then it starts to get weird,” Maher described, getting a big laugh from his audience. Trump rallies these days are full of people holding up Q signs and defending QAnon’s positions.

“Donald Trump was just posing as a disgusting pervert the last half century to gain credibility so he can go after perverts now,” Maher explained. In Q World, the FBI are the traitors, the real patriots are the Russians, Trump is clean and Robert Mueller is dirty. “The only thing that would make more sense,” Maher said, “would be finding out that a Trump loathing conservative baiter like me is Q. Which is why it is true. I am Q. I am revealing it now. “My entire life has been a sham that gave me the perfect cover to be your source for what is really happening in America. The drugs, the atheism, the stuff at the Playboy Mansion – I did that to throw you off the scent…The pot I smoke is oregano, and the jokes in my monologues are actually coded messages, except for the ones about Chris Christie being fat. Those I just like to tell.”

“I, Q, need your help to make America great again…Keep believing everything Trump tells you. And, above all, on Tuesday, November 6, stay at home. Do not leave your house on November 6. Better yet, get in the trunk of your car and don’t leave it for whatever reason.

HUMOR!!!!

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mr.Soxes's Avatar Post Review / PM Disabled
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 155x in 118 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will soon be in histories book of loony hasbeens!MAGA

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,300x in 4,607 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor.
    No actually she was caught sending a person to Haiti that brought back children for a mock home for children that didn't exist and the person was arrested for trafficking children. So a lot of things Q says are true.

The more the left sickos try to cut down and running afraid the more creditable they become.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    No actually she was caught sending a person to Haiti that brought back children for a mock home for children that didn't exist and the person was arrested for trafficking children. So a lot of things Q says are true.

The more the left sickos try to cut down and running afraid the more creditable they become.
    Lmao!

Stop with the conspiracy theories kid!
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Crepitus For This Useful Post:

Common Sense (09-02-2018)

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,666
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,164x in 6,407 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Maher’s final New Rule for the night: “If Trump supporters don’t want us to call them stupid they have to stop coming up with things like Q.”
    “Just a few months ago…I was talking about how Republicans are now the Conspiracy Party and that there is nothing so ridiculous they won’t swallow: birth certificate, Chemtrail, Jade Helm, Lizard People, and now we have Q.” Q, the leader of the QAnon conspiracy theory, is an unidentified person with super-high ‘Q’ level security clearance, “so he knows all the Bad word that goes on in the Deep State,” Maher giggled. “Namely that our government is riddled with a rogue criminal element that is interested in evil in general, but their specialty is pedophilia.”

“And why not?” Maher asked, nothing almost half of Trump voters already believed Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor. Turns out, that just the tip of the iceberg. Almost every well-known person is a pedophile to QAnon believers, Maher noted, including Tom Hanks, Stephen Spielberg – and every single POTUS since Ronald Reagan. Except Donald Trump. In QAnon, “Trump is a superhero whose whole life has been a cover so he can strike back against the pedophile rings,” Maher said. Part of his cover involved saying that were Ivanka Trump not his daughter, perhaps he would be dating her, and describing her “best body.”

“And then it starts to get weird,” Maher described, getting a big laugh from his audience. Trump rallies these days are full of people holding up Q signs and defending QAnon’s positions.

“Donald Trump was just posing as a disgusting pervert the last half century to gain credibility so he can go after perverts now,” Maher explained. In Q World, the FBI are the traitors, the real patriots are the Russians, Trump is clean and Robert Mueller is dirty. “The only thing that would make more sense,” Maher said, “would be finding out that a Trump loathing conservative baiter like me is Q. Which is why it is true. I am Q. I am revealing it now. “My entire life has been a sham that gave me the perfect cover to be your source for what is really happening in America. The drugs, the atheism, the stuff at the Playboy Mansion – I did that to throw you off the scent…The pot I smoke is oregano, and the jokes in my monologues are actually coded messages, except for the ones about Chris Christie being fat. Those I just like to tell.”

“I, Q, need your help to make America great again…Keep believing everything Trump tells you. And, above all, on Tuesday, November 6, stay at home. Do not leave your house on November 6. Better yet, get in the trunk of your car and don’t leave it for whatever reason.

HUMOR!!!!
    Not surprised you get your news from a comedian. Seems par for the course.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,300x in 4,607 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    Lmao!

Stop with the conspiracy theories kid!
    Right the woman was arrested. So truth is conspiracy.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mr.Soxes's Avatar Post Review / PM Disabled
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 155x in 118 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    Not surprised you get your news from a comedian. Seems par for the course.

I get mine from a Raging MetalHead!MAGA

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Soxes For This Useful Post:

Hoosier8 (09-02-2018)

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,515x in 14,777 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

HUMOR!!!!

Maher's a showman. So is Rush. Most of the talking heads are. They exist to sell air time and ratings not pedal the truth or anything close to it

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,038x in 1,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't know the Rodents had Rules.

If they have Rules, one of those "Rules" must be "cheating on election is GREAT!"

Speaking of bogus conspiracies...just HOW well is that fake Russia Collusion thing working out? Got no evidence, still, I see.

What are the Rodents going to do after the election when Trump fires Sessions and appoints an AG that will stop politicizing the DoJ and start prosecuting the Rodents for their known crimes?

And, of course, the FEC should examine the DNCs books and see where their entries are for billions of dollars of in-kind advdertising contributions by hacks like Obrainless and Maher.

I do believe that failure to report contributions of that nature is a felony and under the Rule of Law it should not only be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows, but it should be investigated to see what other illegal contributions have been made to the Rodents over the decades.
    Freedom Requires Obstinance.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,563x in 94,407 Posts
    Mentioned