Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
A foolish remark. I would have voted for Perot. I am not voting for someone the polls show at 4%. If that's the best you can do, I'm not going your way. Polls may be wrong but not that wrong. When a decent third party gets going at 25% I'll consider then the same as anyone else. People at 4% never win and I'm not throwing my vote away. Do as you want and I'll do as I want.

Nice try but you fell flat on your face.
But you misunderstand friend. Your statement is a self-fulfilling prophesy. I don't advocate voting for any "PARTY." Political parties are simply power seeking collectives eventually corrupted and supporting special interest. Fact is as long as the duopoly owns the major media, the national debate, the ballot access laws and every dime of special interest money, NOBODY but a R or D will get elected to anything. The duopoly has made voting a suckers duty. Voting just encourages the $#@!s. I'm only gonna vote again after they lock up Rod Rosenstein and the rest of the crooks in the Justice Department and FBI and Clapper, Comey and that other NSA creep that voted for the communist party and they indict Hillary Clinton.