Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,635x in 56,021 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    My wife was a Trump supporter from the beginning. I couldn't see it. I couldn't see it a week out. I told her that and she said I must think Hillary was going to win.

She knew I had my bet made that Hillary was never going to be President. She asked me who was going to win then? I went out for beer.

We knew when PA wasn't called at 9 that Trump had won.
    I knew many people who were Trump supporters from the begining, but they still thought Clinton was going to win. I did not believe he was going to win until he took Wisconsin. That's when I knew the election was basically over.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-17-2018),stjames1_53 (09-11-2018)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,466x in 20,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    Lol...
    ahhhhhhhh, the sweet sound of surrender.......................thanks I accept your surrender.
    Nothing he does affect you personally. None of his policies affect your country unless Trudeau decides he doesn't want in on the treaty negotiations...........which he appears to have done. Absent and dressing up in Hindi cosutmes
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-11-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The White House seems to think the leak is real and are searching for him or her. The administration nor Trump himself have implied the leak isn't real.
    If this person is indeed a member of the administration, he or she needs to be exposed and dealt with. That would be the same with any administration, no matter who that president is or what party he represents.

You can't have members of an elected president's administration actively committing acts of sabotage. That is attempting a coup. It's a dangerous precedent to condone such actions.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-11-2018),stjames1_53 (09-11-2018)

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 72.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,633x in 25,169 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silvereyes View Post
    Now you and your rump ranger Tah can both $#@! off. Remember to use condoms boys. Or not. For all know yall prefer going bareback.
    notice

Notice

NOTICE - @silvereyes given a 7-Day suspension for bad faith posting and name-calling / insults.

If you have questions or concerns about this moderation action, please use the Report button to let us know.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,580x in 26,042 Posts
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I deny your fake quotes and the allegation I thank anything that is anti Trump. I don't deny that I don't support Trump. If he does something I agree with, I'll support it. What has he done that you think I'd support?

I haven't seen any posts from you supporting say Obama or Canada. Does that mean you thank anything that is anti Obama or Canada? Does that mean you have an irrational hatred of them? Of course it doesn't.

As to how American policies effect me, I export and import from the US. So that's a direct effect. Trumps policies also directly effect the Canadian economy. That also has a direct effect on me. Not to mention the fact that US policies have effects on the stability and economies around the globe.

Just to clarify, I love the US. My sister and a whole host of friends work and or live there. I travel there extensively and do business there. Our two countries have a unique partnership and friendship. I've found Americans to be some of the friendliest and kindest people around. Me disagreeing with a political leader in no way implies I hate the US. I don't even hate Trump. I just think he's a $#@!ty president and that his incompetence is dangerous.
    Why are you trying to reason with these people? Do you actually think it will work?
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I deny your fake quotes and the allegation I thank anything that is anti Trump. I don't deny that I don't support Trump. If he does something I agree with, I'll support it. What has he done that you think I'd support?

I haven't seen any posts from you supporting say Obama or Canada. Does that mean you thank anything that is anti Obama or Canada? Does that mean you have an irrational hatred of them? Of course it doesn't.

As to how American policies effect me, I export and import from the US. So that's a direct effect. Trumps policies also directly effect the Canadian economy. That also has a direct effect on me. Not to mention the fact that US policies have effects on the stability and economies around the globe.

Just to clarify, I love the US. My sister and a whole host of friends work and or live there. I travel there extensively and do business there. Our two countries have a unique partnership and friendship. I've found Americans to be some of the friendliest and kindest people around. Me disagreeing with a political leader in no way implies I hate the US. I don't even hate Trump. I just think he's a $#@!ty president and that his incompetence is dangerous.

All of which has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Now, I'm starting to believe that this "senior administration official" does not exist. I'm coming around to the belief that this person is a media creation.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,125
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,098x in 10,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Why are you trying to reason with these people? Do you actually think it will work?
    Yeah. The TDD to the north is reasoned so why debate with Americans? Most cannot even spell Trudeau's name here in America much less would know who he is, and yet, the hatred for Trump in Canada is a tad over the top. Thus, let us be careful throwing about who is reasonable and who ain't. Especially you, Ethereal.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-17-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Trump administration is a good example of what happens when the treasonous bumps up against the stupid.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    ...the hatred for Trump in Canada is a tad over the top.
    Something has to balance out the man-crush that so many American guys have on Trump though.
    --John Adams

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,125
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,098x in 10,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Something has to balance out the man-crush that so many American guys have on Trump though.
    Many of these men happen to be businessmen and like his deregulation, lower tax, pro-business policies. And agree with him. Many of these men happen to want the Supreme Court to rule as strict Constitutionalists and like his Supreme Court nominations. Thus support him. Many of these men like him railing off on issues such as the NFL, speaking for so many when he demands these players stand for the national anthem. Many of these men realizing that a Trump was the only entity that could have succeeded with such turnout on election day, was the only candidate who could have breached Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan, the Democrat Blue Wall. Who would that have been, Cruz...Bush....Rubio?

We like that he vanquished the Democrat queen, we like his foreign policies, we like his domestic policies, we like his economic policies, we like his sense of politics, we like very much that he drives the Left completely insane, we love that he's put Neocons James Mattis and John Bolton in US foreign policy power positions.

And we know the hatred from Canadians is tv driven and a tad over the top. Hyperbole and hysterics. I know several good Canadian folk, going to visit some soon....and they even wish the Canadians were less concerned what Donald Trump is doing, what their own Trudeau is doing should be of more concern and yet isn't. And most Americans of course, wouldn't know Trudeau if he knocked on their front door.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-17-2018)

+ Reply to Thread