Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cooking skills;

This cooking thing is rather easy to understand as a science, and, harder to learn without understanding what you are doing. I was lying on my back, looking at the garden, when I realized that we could easily tune the meal to be more tasty by making patterns of salts, peppers and herbs on the meal, this would spore intervals of taste sensation, where the acidic nature of these herbs will manifest as shapes of sensation, much like acupuncture or images to be admitted with art, yes? This will be where we make shapes with acids to resemble things we like, and, understand to be good for us, fun or even bad for us if done incorrectly, yes?

~ You know, like when we cut a steak into 'shapes,' and, 'it looks nice?' This is where we will appreciate the token of the meal, or, snack, because it reminds us psychologically of another thing that we can liken it to, yes? Then, we take the image and appreciate it subconsciously as if it were the real thing, consumed by us, okay?

Of course, the more it resembles something, maybe due to odour too, then it will make us think of that thing, like we find beauty in people with different shape boobs? This is due to our upbringing as children, where we find comfort in different colours, shapes and other things, if you will...

If we were to liken the meal to something else, we could also decorate it with condiments, where we could sprinkle it with something we can see and identify, and, then liken it to something else, sort of like making "gummy bear" sweets or even beef jerky with a lot of fat, we know the fat is rotten glucose, but, we know it is 'sugar and sweetish,' yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,366x in 94,864 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cooking should be easy. Take something made in nature. Cut it up. Season to taste. Use as little heat as possible.

All the fancy stuff is not necessary.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbs and toppings;

With herbs and toppings, we find we can create taste sensations, for appreciation, where the body will understand the sensation to be dense in the form of mass, and, acidic in other forms. This is like potential and kinetic energy, protons and electrons, hey? The 'protons' add substance to it, but the 'electrons' or acidity will add flavour in the form of harming your tongue or nose, of course! This harm is not permanent and, only your nerves feel it, it is quite easy to overcome and submit too, if you build up a tolerance for it, you can then reach new levels of tolerance, like with chilli foods and stuff, okay? Problem is, you will need more and more to reach the same levels of satisfaction, mind you.

This is where we find the area between each 'herb' will add to the space between the sensations, if too much is concentrated, then too much of a reaction will take place, and, same with too little. Thus, if you were to examine a block of cheese, you will see the harder it is to cut, the less tasty it is, hey? This is because cheese is too dense with not enough variety between each piece, and, that means that the density is too much, and, that if you grate it and eat it separately, you will enjoy it much more, as you lessen the override message onto your nerves, okay?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuel groups;

Yes, as there is with any diet, food groups come into play too! To have a good meal you should start with the least stimulating things on your plate, the thinnest things like celery, okay? Then, work your way onto thicker things, like potatoes and rice, and then onto meat. This will be where you gradually make your meal more sweet, so as to avoid the going from steak with sauce to peas with pepper, which is not a good experience, trust me, and, you know too, hey?

~ It is only logical, mind you!

So, with food groups, we need to take into account the groups we need to eat, hey? Having a mixture of each on your fork or in your mouth will make fore a more tantalizing meal, as, then there will be diversity, as a rainbow is beautiful, of course...
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,499
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,194x in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yikes! I learned to cook BECAUSE of my mothers cooking. Bless her heart she was a terrible cook. There is only one dish she made that I still make. So simple yet very good.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

Brett Nortje (09-09-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nutrition;

With nutrition, there are various nutrients that make up the diet. These include [vitamins], [carbohydrates], [water], [fats], [protein] and [minerals]. These can be observed to gain a tasty meal, as, the [proteins] merely add substance to the meal, like meat and living things, as in animals or highly reactive matter, that will bounce around on your tongue's own acidity and then slowly seep into the tongue and prevail to grant a coating of taste, as if it were a 'fragrance' or sauce to your meal, okay? Otherwise proteins will only add volume to your meal, where they will be digested slowly, so, they will have a lingering filling effect.

[Carbohydrates] will make the meal more tasty, as they infer the natural or sieved effects of the stored sugars of foods. Sugar is a carbohydrate because it makes for a lot of energy, and, this is because it is 'thick and flexible, like gold,' okay? This means it is dense, yet, not stiff! Obviously this means it will collect everywhere, as it is heat borne, the warmth of your tongue will result in it melting and that means it will dissolve quickly, like a lot of paint, okay? This will be where the pain stays tough while together, but, under liquid conditions of water thinning it out, it will basically start to dry, and gather in areas as semi solids, like fat, not muscle and not water, yet, easy to manipulate. When we exercise, we add heat to the carbohydrates that are stored, and, this makes them get into our blood to power cells and then organs from the blood. People with a high metabolism will keep the fuels liquid as they have a lot of acidity and water in their blood, their blood is thin. This is a rapidly responding sweetener, and, coats the tongue and senses quickly, with dense information!

With [water], we find that it merely conducts, as with acids and electricity, yes? With [vitamins] we find that we can class them as chemical 'liquid' molecules, and, [minerals] as chemical bonds of matter, yes? Fats will make up the stored carbohydrates mixed with other things, to make them dissolve quickly, like the carbohydrates, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baking;

Baking is where we make the various elements of the areas spread out. This is for pizza, roast and of course, cup cakes too. This is where with the whole oven we find that the pressure makes the flavours and energies synchronize, and, that makes the bones of roast, the fat of cake and other things constituting or making the whole come together for a whole over feel.

So, baking is the best way to splay the taste all over the place! This is where the longer you bake it for, at a moderate heat, the more it will spread out and lend to the whole, yes? This follows that if you were to add a dollop of ice cream onto a cake, it will dissolve quickly, leaving a wet patch that is very sweet on a cake, and, that will disappear the longer you roast it as the area of influence spreads.

Now, if you were to bake something in the over, or, in any enclosed space, the problems of burning it can be lessened by understanding that gradual heat leads to gradual results, but, the higher the heat the faster it 'ages,' okay? The trick is to get it to spread through heating and spreading water onto the inside, to conduct the energy to the other areas of the item, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boiling and frying;

Boiling is where we find that the taste spreads much quicker around the outside, and, into the inside, as it is usually a [protein] or [carbohydrate] we boil, yes? This means we will see the taste spread around the outside quickly, with water or oil being good conductors of energy, of course.

Frying is less about spreading the nutrients and more about ageing the item. This is where we find it will age the whole thing, so as to collect fats ,and turn other things to fat, if you please? The trick with frying is to not overdo the ageing speed, or, it will stack and gain momentum, and, then become rotten or burnt.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,536x in 55,959 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not a cook with a huge repertoire, but I make the best clam chowder anyone has ever had. I don't follow a recipe either.

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,536x in 55,959 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    Yikes! I learned to cook BECAUSE of my mothers cooking. Bless her heart she was a terrible cook. There is only one dish she made that I still make. So simple yet very good.
    My my mother was a good cook, but when I was little I hated steak. One time when I was about five years old and my Dad and brother were out on a hunting trip. We went to a local steak house and we both discovered that I liked my steak cooked rare. Just heated through..... Barely.

+ Reply to Thread