User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Maxine Waters Sounds Off On Impeaching … Mike Pence — ‘You Knock One Down, And Then W

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,466x in 20,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioGod View Post
    I was trying to be civil because I agreed that Maxine was off the rails. I thought I would show you some support for being right. I guess you're just an unconditional a$$hole.
    no, just conditional. I didn't attack you. But you made it sound like the violence and hateful rhetoric was coming from our side of the fence
    This is your comment that frosted my corn flakes:
    If republicans trash people like Maxine too hard, they will get labeled by the average citizens as bullies or racists.
    My counter claim was it is already done without any effort from Repubs to garner such attention. Your side has been calling us racists and bigots since Trump won the nomination. Hell, the left started it in here the night he won the nomination and tripled down when he won the presidency.
    If you think I'm and a**hole for revealing your claim was misguided, then so be it. I've got very big shoulders.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RadioGod's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 915x in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    no, just conditional. I didn't attack you. But you made it sound like the violence and hateful rhetoric was coming from our side of the fence
    This is your comment that frosted my corn flakes:

My counter claim was it is already done without any effort from Repubs to garner such attention. Your side has been calling us racists and bigots since Trump won the nomination. Hell, the left started it in here the night he won the nomination and tripled down when he won the presidency.
    If you think I'm and a**hole for revealing your claim was misguided, then so be it. I've got very big shoulders.
    I never said you attacked me, I just called you an a$$hole. Because you are. I was giving advice for the right and the left. The left should stop spouting all the "impeach" rhetoric, because it makes them look stupid and angry at an elected president. The right should stop taking every little thing the left does and try making them look like retards, because people don't like that either, except the hard right.
    This election cycle in congress will take alot of voters that are not party affiliated for both sides to compete for those seats. Offending people who are fence-sitters and have no party affiliation is downright stupid.
    I am left on some issues, right on others, and off the rails altogether in some. Save your partisanship for someone who worships the donkey or the elephant. I worship the lion. When it roars, the donkey and elephant run in terror.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said you attacked me, I just called you an a$$hole. Because you are. I was giving advice for the right and the left. The left should stop spouting all the "impeach" rhetoric, because it makes them look stupid and angry at an elected president. The right should stop taking every little thing the left does and try making them look like retards, because people don't like that either, except the hard right.
    This election cycle in congress will take alot of voters that are not party affiliated for both sides to compete for those seats. Offending people who are fence-sitters and have no party affiliation is downright stupid.
    I am left on some issues, right on others, and off the rails altogether in some. Save your partisanship for someone who worships the donkey or the elephant. I worship the lion. When it roars, the donkey and elephant run in terror.
    It isn't our actions that are driving the Left over the bridge. They are doing that themselves. Mad Maxine is one of those that steer them over the edge. And believe it or not, the Alt-Left doesn't need any more ammunition than Trump is in office. The middle-roaders aren't causing all the distress. I haven't heard of one Alt-Righter shooting up a baseball practice, burning cars, disrupting Hillary's rallies, or calling for any senator or Congressman be impeached.
    For eight years, conservatives have lived with the Progressive foot on their necks. We've removed it much to the hatred of the Alt-Left, and that is why they hate us so much. They live in fear that we'll repay the favor...........
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,636x in 56,021 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If the Republicans either keep the house of reps or expand on their majority, I think that the congress should re-open the investigation into the illegal banking practices which involved her husband.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-12-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isn't our actions that are driving the Left over the bridge. They are doing that themselves. Mad Maxine is one of those that steer them over the edge. And believe it or not, the Alt-Left doesn't need any more ammunition than Trump is in office. The middle-roaders aren't causing all the distress. I haven't heard of one Alt-Righter shooting up a baseball practice, burning cars, disrupting Hillary's rallies, or calling for any senator or Congressman be impeached.
    For eight years, conservatives have lived with the Progressive foot on their necks. We've removed it much to the hatred of the Alt-Left, and that is why they hate us so much. They live in fear that we'll repay the favor...........
    I can see partisan politics, but what you are talking about is political revenge. That doesn't seem healthy.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxine Waters Sounds Off On Impeaching … Mike Pence — ‘You Knock One Down, And Then We Go After Him Too’
    Scott Morefield

Should she somehow succeed in her efforts to impeach President Trump, California Representative Maxine Waters doesn’t intend to stop there.
    Her next target? Vice President Mike Pence.
    Video:

Waters was in Los Angeles on Saturday accepting an award from the Stonewall Young Democrats in Los Angeles when she told the crowd about a conversation with someone who asked her about Pence.

“I had a conversation here today, when someone asked, ‘Well what about Pence? If you were able to impeach, Pence will be worse,” Waters recalled.

“And I said, ‘Look, one at a time.'” said the congresswoman as the audience applauded. “You knock one off — one at a time. We’ll be ready for Pence. We’ll get him too.”

“We cannot be intimidated,” she said. “We cannot be made to fear anybody who would interfere with our ability to have a decent quality of life.”
    This isn’t the first time the California lawmaker has broached the topic of impeaching the vice president. Just last month she mixed Pence up with Russian President Vladimir Putin in a conversation with Joy Behar on “The View.”

“Do you think Pence will be better than Trump?” asked Behar.
    “No, and when we finish with Trump we have to go after Putin,” responded Waters.
    Both times, Waters neglected to offer any basis upon which Pence would be impeached and subsequently convicted, which would be the only way to remove him from office.

Waters’ impeachment talk over the past several months has even scared some Democrats, including Nancy Pelosi and Connecticut Rep. Jim Himes, who fear her excessive rhetoric could hurt their party in the midterms.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/10/ma...ng-mike-pence/

Well, Mad Max has tipped her hand. When they cannot win an election, impeach until the entire ruling party is eliminated.
    She's officially gone off the rez. And.............she's doubled down on harassing conservatives, calling for an increase in violence.
    She needs a "slip and fall" CIA-styled accident. Maybe we should start harassing her staff, threaten them like-wise............drive them into the streets, threaten her family and the families of her staff..........
    I think we could bring that to her doorstep just as well as she can.........
    and then there's this:
    “We cannot be made to fear anybody who would interfere with our ability to have a decent quality of life.”
    She represents the absolute poorest of districts whose living conditions have spiraled to the bottom. So just who is she talking about? Herself? Her constituents largely consists of illegal aliens.
    I think most people, both republicans and democrats realize that she is a nutcase and cannot be taken seriously at all. She'll most likely go away when her term expires or she'll end up being institutionalized for irrational behavior.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see partisan politics, but what you are talking about is political revenge. That doesn't seem healthy.
    reading not what's between the lines. I did not call for political revenge, those misplaced by some act of whatever or whoever you call God or Fate, are the ones that live in fear that payback is a b!otch. Some think that the Left has had their foot on the Right's neck during the last office holder. And they have. But I'm not one to consider putting my foot on any one else's neck or dare to cast their shackles for them.
    - Thucydides

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,645
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,791x in 3,870 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was trying to be civil because I agreed that Maxine was off the rails. I thought I would show you some support for being right. I guess you're just an unconditional a$$hole.
    We thank you for being gracious, but he has a point on the strategy and game plan. The emotion you see him with is what got Trump elected. We are just tired of it. Never in my life have I seen this many white people experts labeling racists. It is astounding.

BTW one of my fav new things. He is a racist or is talking down to a women knowingly or unknowingly. LOL! Translation, we cannot really prove what we are saying so we invented that you don’t even know what your doing. Such horse$#@!.

The most recent is the tennis judge. Sarena can go off like an idiot that lost her temper but he isn’t human. Meaning he couldn’t lose his cool either and make mistakes. No no he unknowingly hates women. Yeah okay. All the idiots know him so well after all.
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-14-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    We thank you for being gracious, but he has a point on the strategy and game plan. The emotion you see him with is what got Trump elected. We are just tired of it. Never in my life have I seen this many white people experts labeling racists. It is astounding.

BTW one of my fav new things. He is a racist or is talking down to a women knowingly or unknowingly. LOL! Translation, we cannot really prove what we are saying so we invented that you don’t even know what your doing. Such horse$#@!.

The most recent is the tennis judge. Sarena can go off like an idiot that lost her temper but he isn’t human. Meaning he couldn’t lose his cool either and make mistakes. No no he unknowingly hates women. Yeah okay. All the idiots know him so well after all.
    I can see how someone might think like that. But there is alot more going on with Trump than the media would have us believe. Trump really isn't a racist. But he has a following made up of christian fundamentalists, far-right supporters, and yes, racist alt-right supporters. He caters to them all whenever he can because that is his base. He needs the voices of his base to continue his hold over all the other republicans. This means Trump is smart enough to take advantage of dumb people, just like all the good politicians are.
    I don't believe Trump hates women. In fact, I think what we know about him shows that he likes women alot. Especially $#@!s. Oh, and underage girls from Miss Teen competitions, which I believe is a felony. But since all of that is still contested, we will let that slide for today.
    Serena does throw fits when she don't get her way. It has nothing to do with her skin color, and everything to do with her spoiled brat mentality when her illusion of superiority is crushed by reality. Ironically, Trump shares the same exact mentality, and he is white(or orangish-white). And, yes, he throws the same tantrums when his views of his own greatness are questioned by reality. Trump just happens to be our Commander-in-Chief, while Serena is not.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see how someone might think like that. But there is alot more going on with Trump than the media would have us believe. Trump really isn't a racist. But he has a following made up of christian fundamentalists, far-right supporters, and yes, racist alt-right supporters. He caters to them all whenever he can because that is his base. He needs the voices of his base to continue his hold over all the other republicans. This means Trump is smart enough to take advantage of dumb people, just like all the good politicians are.
    I don't believe Trump hates women. In fact, I think what we know about him shows that he likes women alot. Especially $#@!s. Oh, and underage girls from Miss Teen competitions, which I believe is a felony. But since all of that is still contested, we will let that slide for today.
    Serena does throw fits when she don't get her way. It has nothing to do with her skin color, and everything to do with her spoiled brat mentality when her illusion of superiority is crushed by reality. Ironically, Trump shares the same exact mentality, and he is white(or orangish-white). And, yes, he throws the same tantrums when his views of his own greatness are questioned by reality. Trump just happens to be our Commander-in-Chief, while Serena is not.
    How many times must you be told he panders to no special interest groups. That's what has the Left up in arms. Trump represents me as equally as he does gays or people of color. Everyone got the same tax break, he is protecting America by enforcing immigration laws and his trade deals will only benefit all Americans.......He owes no one any favors.
    - Thucydides

+ Reply to Thread