Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,530x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Criticism of Trump is not an indication of a mental health issue. The constant criticism over anything and everything is. The fact that he is embedded in the mind of so many liberal types is the indication. Everything he does or says is reinterpreted to be some evil dog whistle statement to the various fringe groups in America. Most of the criticism of Trump is only based on his personality. It has gotten to the point of being irrational rantings of the mentally disturbed.

In some cases, liberals are are screaming about Trump enforcing the laws imposed by the previous administration which were upheld by a federal court when challenged.

Look at the liberal reaction to his Supreme Court nominee. Kavanaugh is a fully qualified judge. He's a solid family man and even has demonstrated that he holds the same views as most liberals on a variety of issues, but the criticism of him has gone off the rails. Some Senator's have had the guts to admit that the criticism is not based on his judicial history and philosophy, but based only on the fact that he was nominated by Trump.

In 2020 the Democrats are going to be forced to nominate a candidate who's only campaign issue is going to be opposition to Trump. Not any policy differences, but just anti Trump.

That's not going to work.
    Oh I think there will be some clear policy differences.
    One can be sure that he who says he knows knows nothing

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 2,316
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,044x in 8,893 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    He probably is lying about having a great economy He is lying about cutting taxes too.
    He's taking credit for a world-wide economic recovery - it's actually smaller in the US than in the rest of the world. The ultimate benefit (or lack thereof) of tax cuts takes years to actually be realized. Causation is not always transparent.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 2,316
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,044x in 8,893 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    I knew him for exactly who he is. I voted for his policies. You Democrats voted for a woman period. the she was crooked and a phony didn't bother you makes your complaint about Trump hilarious.

You liberals want to make it seem like we deplorables were fooled. We weren't. We knew what we wanted and we go it.We will continue this. You have a little history on your side and nothing else.

You might get the House for a term and then all Hell is coming down on you in 2020.
    I'm not a Democrat or ever a Hillary supporter, so that's a fail. If Trump supporters feel comfortable making deals with a con artist, because all that they see is the answer to their most fervent wishes, that's on them. That's how con artists victimize people, by using their own greed, desperation or vanity against them. Con artists always play to people's weaknesses. They give just enough to make it seem like the victim is getting what they want (winning) and then they start milking their cash cow and then the victim is too embarassed or in denial to admit that they are being taken to the cleaners.

I'm not going to stop calling him out for what he is and always has been. He's not even a good con artist.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ripmeister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    I'm not a Democrat or ever a Hillary supporter, so that's a fail. If Trump supporters feel comfortable making deals with a con artist, because all that they see is the answer to their most fervent wishes, that's on them. That's how con artists victimize people, by using their own greed, desperation or vanity against them. Con artists always play to people's weaknesses. They give just enough to make it seem like the victim is getting what they want (winning) and then they start milking their cash cow and then the victim is too embarassed or in denial to admit that they are being taken to the cleaners.

I'm not going to stop calling him out for what he is and always has been. He's not even a good con artist.
    He is simply a salesman. The Music Man and PT Barnum would be proud.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ripmeister For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (09-14-2018)

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ripmeister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started this thread because I love the game of golf. Unlike most sports golf is a self regulated game. My goal in golf is to improve my game. The only way to assess that is to count every stroke I take on the course without improving my lie, taking a mulligan or a gimme. To do so results in only kidding myself. I could care less what how others view my game. I want to see if and how I have improved. To take shortcuts or cheat only fools me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ripmeister For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (09-14-2018)

+ Reply to Thread