Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet over half of the people who voted for him are in serious regret. The ones who are normal breathing people with a heart in thier body anyways, oh and a brain. The other small percentage are just blind folded Trump zombies. They wont even accept one single fact agaist their dear leader, even if you give them proof. Unlike people who used to support Obama, there were things that they didnt like about him and weren't afraid to say it.

It is kind of like scientologists. They are not allowed to talk about it. They are brainwashed. If someone mentions it they glaze over and pretend they did't hear it. It is a very similar mentality. Regular normal people have a hard time understanting it. Kind of like most people couldnt understand how all of those people were brainwashed under under the heavens gate cult. It is hard for normal real people with an ability to discern things for themselves to understand a perosn who cannot. Who would imagine that a people could be so gullible to put Nikes on and drink the Kool-Aid. They really believed their cult leader, that when they died they Would be transported to a spaceship trailing the Hale-Bopp comet.

It seems that 35% of America is drinking that same Kool-Aid. Most people who are rational would be able to see and know that there is no space ship. But those on the Kool-Aid they cant understand it. It is like our nation is under mass brain washing, the largest cult on earth.

The blind followers think that just because it looks great on the outside that everything is great. They are not allowing themselves to take a look on the inside, they purposfully block from their ears and minds any news story that could discredit their dear leader. No matter how true that story is they absoulutely will not listen or believe it. They will attack anyone else who they think has listened to that story. They try to beat that story out of your mind.

It is like this, It is like a person made a huge marvelous cake. It is made with the most beautiful frosting, It looks like it is the best cake in the world. But what the person didn't know is that the cake was infested with maggots on the inside. And, it was only when they cut into the cake that the maggots would come spilling out. It was then that they could see that the cake they thought was so beautiful and perfect was really rotten from the inside.

What a sad state.

They think that all of the things that Trump promised them are coming into fruition. They are not willing to even try to look and see if it is a lie. They were promised so many things. But the opposite is happening, in many areas. The only promise that is being fulfilled is that corporations are being given total domination. That domination has no room for things like Medical, food, and Social security. Something must be cut, in order to afford their massive tax cuts. I know lets take it from the poor and destitute! It is like the reverse robin hood. The robin hood for the corporations. Steal from the poor to give to the rich. Some things never change.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 09-12-2018 at 12:08 PM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I bet over half of the people who voted for him are in serious regret. The ones who are normal breathing people with a heart in thier body anyways, oh and a brain. The other small percentage are just blind folded Trump zombies. They wont even accept one single fact agaist their dear leader, even if you give them proof. Unlike people who used to support Obama, there were things that they didnt like about him and weren't afraid to say it.
    You'd be wrong. I have never heard a single person anyplace say they regret voting for President Trump. That's just nonsense to make yourself feel better.

I have yet to hear an Obama supporter who doesn't think he was God's gift. Not one.
    It seems that 35% of America is drinking that same Kool-Aid. Most people who are rational would be able to see and know that there is no space ship. But those on the Kool-Aid they cant understand it. It is like our nation is under mass brain washing, the largest cult on earth.
    Where do you and you buddy get this 35% crap. He got 46% of the actual vote. He still has them so this is more nonsense. He hasn't lost 25% of his voters polls were wrong then and are now.

The blind followers think that just because it looks great on the outside that everything is great. They are not allowing themselves to take a look on the inside, they purposfully block from their ears and minds any news story that could discredit their dear leader. No matter how true that story is they absoulutely will not listen or believe it. They will attack anyone else who they think has listened to that story. They try to beat that story out of your mind.
    This country is better off now than it has been in the last 18 years. The unemployed are finding work and the tax payers are paying less. People invested in the market have seen giant gains.

No one has lost anything under Trump and most have gained. name what you lost.

They think that all of the things that Trump promised them are coming into fruition. They are not willing to even try to look and see if it is a lie. They were promised so many things. But the opposite is happening, in many areas. The only promise that is being fulfilled is that corporations are being given total domination. That domination has no room for things like Medical, food, and Social security. Something must be cut, in order to afford their massive tax cuts. I know lets take it from the poor and destitute! It is like the reverse robin hood. The robin hood for the corporations. Steal from the poor to give to the rich. Some things never change.
    Trump has done all but two things he said he'd do. That's a great record. Name anything he hasn't done outside of the spending bill and the wall. Name them.

How has Social Security been cut? What cut has been proposed. Now, fair warning. I get Social Security.

There. you have a non-insulting post asking you to prove your claim. You say a lot of nonsense using "facts" that are twisted. That's what I'm calling you on.
    Last edited by Captdon; 09-12-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

KathyS (09-13-2018)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Captdon You must be on Captagon you make no sense. You seem to have infinite trolling stamina no emotions, yeah kinda sounds like captagon.

You asked me what I have lost, you are always asking for the list. I gave it to you with links included. Stop asking me for the list, you have it.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 09-12-2018 at 12:54 PM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Captdon You must be on Captagon you make no sense. You seem to have infinite trolling stamina no emotions, yeah kinda sounds like captagon.
    So, I ask you to prove your argument and you can't. That's all you have? Nothing? I thought so. You probably copied this and ddin't understand it.
    Last edited by Captdon; 09-12-2018 at 12:52 PM.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

KathyS (09-13-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,635x in 56,021 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    I would say that Trump is a little late with this one. The Democrats destroyed Social Security decades ago. Social Security is technically broke right now. There's no money there. The former trust fund was raided and is now filled with IOU's.

Plus, Obama already raided MEDICARE of nearly one trillion dollars in an attempt to play a shell game with funding the ACA.

so, Bernie......STFU.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-12-2018)

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,824x in 13,706 Posts
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something must be cut, in order to afford their massive tax cuts
    What do you mean by this exactly? Have Trump's tax cuts resulted in less revenue to the federal government? Furthermore, can you point to a single federal tax cut in history that ever resulted in less revenue to the federal government? Just one. I'll wait.
    Last edited by countryboy; 09-12-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

13. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-12-2018)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    So, I ask you to prove your argument and you can't. That's all you have? Nothing? I thought so. You probably copied this and ddin't understand it.
    Your off your rocker guy. You make no sense more and more as the days go by. I have given you your list. It is too long for you to read though. I understand that. Too much information. I sure did give you that list. Hmm you must have missed it, you sure did make a lot of comments in the thread though. Did you not realize that was your list. Here just in case you need to refresh yourself. http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...rms-against-us

Not sure what you mean by I probably copied the part about you being on captagon. I suppose this proves you didn't read my list. I covered the drug extensively in my list. It is a amphetamine given to Isis fighters that allows them to stay up for days and fight without sleep or remorse. You are trolling in a similar fashion. Here is a link, because I know you wont be reading that list you keep on asking for.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd be wrong. I have never heard a single person anyplace say they regret voting for President Trump. That's just nonsense to make yourself feel better.

I have yet to hear an Obama supporter who doesn't think he was God's gift. Not one.
    It could be that your base of friends are of a conservative background who voted for trump; I on the other hand haven't heard of too many of my friends regret voting for trump, just a couple so I think its safe to say that a vast majority of those who voted for him still support him. I likewise know of several friends who were overjoyed to have Obama as president after 8 years of Dubya and a failed economy.

Where do you and you buddy get this 35% crap. He got 46% of the actual vote. He still has them so this is more nonsense. He hasn't lost 25% of his voters polls were wrong then and are now.
    Tell me, if the polls said that Trump's approval rating had soared to 65% would you still say the polls were wrong then and now?
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (09-14-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,542x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is kind of like scientologists. They are not allowed to talk about it. They are brainwashed. If someone mentions it they glaze over and pretend they did't hear it. It is a very similar mentality. Regular normal people have a hard time understanting it. Kind of like most people couldnt understand how all of those people were brainwashed under under the heavens gate cult. It is hard for normal real people with an ability to discern things for themselves to understand a perosn who cannot. Who would imagine that a people could be so gullible to put Nikes on and drink the Kool-Aid. They really believed their cult leader, that when they died they Would be transported to a spaceship trailing the Hale-Bopp comet.

It is like this, It is like a person made a huge marvelous cake. It is made with the most beautiful frosting, It looks like it is the best cake in the world. But what the person didn't know is that the cake was infested with maggots on the inside. And, it was only when they cut into the cake that the maggots would come spilling out. It was then that they could see that the cake they thought was so beautiful and perfect was really rotten from the inside.

What a sad state.

I think Americans are fed up with politics as normal.

That, if true, you toss your theory to the curb.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-13-2018),donttread (09-14-2018),KathyS (09-13-2018)

+ Reply to Thread