Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    [LEFT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]

I see you would like to waste my time. I do not go back and show quotes but, I will do it this one time since you seem to have some trouble reading. I think what happens is that you are tag teaming up with captdon and defending him, but you yourself do not say any of the things I have mentioned. Just because you are a bit more decent than some of the other posters in this thread does not mean that these things were not said. You may choose to not see them but they are there.

Peter said this about it being sad that 18 million people could die in Yemen: Post #6

Captdon gave it a thank you

Captdon said this about selling arms to Saudi to commit genocide see post #24

Nathanbforrest45 gave it a thank you

Captdon says this in post #25

Nathanbforrest45 says this in post #36

Captdon gives it a thank you

See post #51 Captdon says this to my relply
    Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson
    If you want to justify the murder of 18 million people that is on you. But those of us who see this as an atrocity, a crime agaist humanity will raise our voices. The civilians are innocent, the children are innocent. We don't kill the innocent.

Captdon says to Ethereal see post #64

[/B]Captdon says to Ethereal in post # 95

Originally Posted by donttread
    We need to un-become the world's arms dealer. It doesn't fit with our image or stated missions overseas. It's a for profit government promoted/assisted crime against humanity. It needs to $#@!ing stop!
    Sell group A weapons, then make war on them a couple of years later with our weapons while now selling weapons to the group they oppose. It's bull$#@! that MSM needs to address rather than shoving opinions down lazy voters throats.

Here are Captdon's words to Radio God when captdon is constantly calling people crybabies and saying he is not trying to force anyone off the forum then you see his comments like this. Looks like the real crybaby doesn't like people who stand up to him! See post #145

Originally Posted by RadioGod
    Neither. We don't have to go there when these crazies are more than willing to go there for us. I always wondered what some of these guys do at their pre-post meetings. Now I know

Neither you nor Etheral are going to win this. You are a waste of time. You and your clique are going crazy over being out-smarted. There are four of you and one of me and you can't win this.

Go to mods with your constant whining and crying and complaining about me. Jesus, I'm one guy and you people are going goofy over it. Complain to the mods about me but I don't care what you think.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Neither you nor Etheral are going to win this. You are a waste of time. You and your clique are going crazy over being out-smarted. There are four of you and one of me and you can't win this.

Go to mods with your constant whining and crying and complaining about me. Jesus, I'm one guy and you people are going goofy over it. Complain to the mods about me but I don't care what you think.
    Not once have I gone to the mods. I confront your trolling directly. It is not any of us who are going crazy. It is you who are going nuts and following others around the forum trolling. Not ever have I come at you first. You seem to find me no matter were I post. Your twisting this does not change the facts it is all posted.

And by the way I am not trying to win something not sure what you mean by that. It is you who thinks it is a war and follows me around angry at everything I say. You are the ONLY one who is trying to win something, the rest of us are just trying to participate in a forum, while you are going around with your imaginary war trying to rid the forum of who you consider scum. But the rest of us tolerate your antics.

I am just trying to make posts. You don't have to read them if they get you so troubled.

And you are not just one guy it is you and your friends, but you are the worst of them all though. You may think you are out smarting others but that is just your opinion. But really what's with the you cant win this stuff? No one is trying to win anything. Give up your imaginary war and chill out for crying out loud. You have been the strangest person who I have ever ever met.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 09-18-2018 at 07:23 PM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Ethereal (09-25-2018)

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    zachroidott's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 566x in 460 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who won this thread?

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Achievements:
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zachroidott View Post
    Who won this thread?
    Well it is supposed to be about saving lives in Yemen. It's pretty sad really.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is also about not having weapons getting into the hands of the wrong people for a later time. The way in which there are those who would deliberately twist the whole situation around in this same thread in order to start the imaginary up with you in order to bring something else in order to manipulate the facts to fit a neocon agenda, that is quite an amazing feat to spend time on, and it never fails to happen. Just amazing.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

Ethereal (09-25-2018),Just AnotherPerson (09-18-2018)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We shouldn't sell weapons to anyone who is not in our best interest. Iran certainly isn't but that doesn't seem to matter to some people. Otherwise sell to anyone who wants them. Business is business.

JAP, this sin't a private little safe place. You get what you get. You bad mouth my country and you get me. That seems to be a problem for you.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,635x in 56,021 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why should we be involved in the problems in Yemen? Shouldn't we just stay out of it in total?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-26-2018)

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 701
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,341x in 18,869 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Why should we be involved in the problems in Yemen? Shouldn't we just stay out of it in total?
    I've always said/believed, we shouldn't be concerned with, or, get involved in anyone else's problems, we have enough of our own.

People all over the world look to/expect the U.S to come to the rescue.

As awful as some people think I am for saying it, it needs to stop.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-26-2018)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This a forum and someone should take time to explain that to JAP. All the whining is ridiculous.

Yemen is a rathole and always was. If the rebels on the ground don't care about the starvation why is it my responsibility? If I sell someone a pistol and they shoot someone with it I'm not to blame. Yemen is none of my business and I want it to stay that way.

Whatever the solution to Yemen is, it isn't something I'm concerned about. That can sound as bad as anyone wants to take it. I don't care.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,125
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,098x in 10,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    It is also about not having weapons getting into the hands of the wrong people for a later time. The way in which there are those who would deliberately twist the whole situation around in this same thread in order to start the imaginary up with you in order to bring something else in order to manipulate the facts to fit a neocon agenda, that is quite an amazing feat to spend time on, and it never fails to happen. Just amazing.
    And how exactly do you prevent weapons getting into the hands of the "wrong people?" You know....for use at a "later time." For example.....the Iran Deal whereupon we get hostages back and they get cash delivered to their airport runway that isn't ransom money, it's in dollars, Swiss Francs, and Euros cause we thought that might be cool. Iran left to build a weapon at a "later time" but I reckon bringing up such realities here just fits this Neocon agenda you allude to.

Many, Orion Rules, many Observers here supported the Iran Deal, would that be what you're talking about when you say weapons getting into the hands of the wrong people? Or our Yemen thread here......where do the Houthis get missiles they can actually target and fire? Would the Houthi Rebels firing missiles into Saudi Arabian cities be an example of what you speak to above.....weapons falling into the hands of the wrong people?

Cause weapons falling into the hands of wrong people doesn't fit with the Neocon agenda just in case you wanted to address an actual Neocon, maybe let them speak for themselves rather than guess like you do above.

+ Reply to Thread