Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,536x in 26,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    One has to be truly stupid to believe sexual orientation is a choice.
    You realize that being transgender isn't a sexual orientation, right?

I haven't written this in some time, but if you truly think that then try this, switch hit. For a day or week desire in looks and mood and feeling the other, when near a man or woman desire the alternate to what you are. Give it try, and good luck. And please don't tell me children are more easily susceptible to change, we have grand kids and I am from large and extended family and its pretty clear.

"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an $#@!."--Morgan Freeman

This thread isn't about homosexuality.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,536x in 26,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    While I have no problem believing that there are some service providers, individuals as well as institutions, in that field who might engage in practices most people would consider to be (at best) unethical, in order to keep the money coming, I note that nowhere in the article/opinion piece cited in the OP are there any references, citations or links to any real life stories or accounts of the things described actually being done. We hear one man saying, "This is happening", and those predisposed to believe it nod and say, "It must be true".
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,994x in 55,615 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You realize that being transgender isn't a sexual orientation, right?

This thread isn't about homosexuality.
    okeedokee.....

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One has to be truly stupid to believe sexual orientation is a choice. I haven't written this in some time, but if you truly think that then try this, switch hit. For a day or week desire in looks and mood and feeling the other, when near a man or woman desire the alternate to what you are. Give it try, and good luck. And please don't tell me children are more easily susceptible to change, we have grand kids and I am from large and extended family and its pretty clear.

"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an $#@!."--Morgan Freeman

It is scary to think someone with your beliefs has influence on grandchildren. Heaven help them.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-16-2018)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps robbing banks is not a choice either but a genetic disposition. Perhaps we should no longer arrest bank robbers or car thieves or drug dealers. Its not their fault after all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-16-2018)

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    Transgender recruiting plans include your kids
    by Michael Shannon

Ryan T. Anderson, the author of ‘When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment’, gave a speech last week at Catholic University of America.
    It was all very dignified and featured a walking-on-eggshells atmosphere. Yet under Anderson’s proper and decorous message was a stark warning for parents: Gender Red Guards are seizing the curriculum in government schools and they are coming for your kids.
    Or as Anderson has tweeted, “transgenderism is a belief system that increasingly looks like a cultish religion…being forced on the public by the state.”
    “Today the focus [of transgenderism] tends to be on children,” Anderson warns. There are already 45 clinics that specialize in children and essentially function as recruitment depots.
    “The standard of care is self-reinforcing” in a children’s gender jumble clinic. These clinics make sure that once a child has expressed even the most tentative misgivings regarding their “assigned gender” the staff makes sure there is no backsliding on the part of the child or the parents.
    Left to their own devices, 80 to 95 percent of the boys and girls who are gender-confused will happily revert to their gender before they become adults. Transgenderists can’t tolerate that level of attrition. A movement to normalize the abnormal can’t succeed if the numbers remain just a minuscule fringe of the total population.
    These children’s clinics are a sexual Checkpoint Charlie. Once the child crosses over he’s behind the Berlin Gender Wall, never to be allowed to return.
    Here the power of the state enforces transgender conformity. Many child welfare commissars consider it child abuse to send the kid to counseling that seeks to have them accept reality and accept their real gender. Instead a boy who is too young to experiment with a new pack of Virginia Slims can be encouraged by the government to start down the road to a new vagina.
    Anderson warns this transgender ideology and its implementation by ‘child welfare’ bureaucrats is “systematically undermining parental authority.”
    Inside the clinic, parents are presented with a Trans for Tots regime where one size fits all. A 3-year-old that just finished toddling but is sexually wise beyond his years will begin “social transitioning.” The child gets a new name, new gender and starts playing for a new team as he lives as the opposite sex.
    As the child approaches puberty, it’s unthinkable that he undergo the process in the wrong body. The child is given a drug $#@!tail for life that blocks the onset of puberty and as Anderson terms it, “traps the child in a pre-pubescent body.” That’s an ideal development for ‘caregivers’ who also happen to be pedophiles.
    Then as early as the freshman year of high school the process of producing the right body begins. Puberty blockers are traded for hormone treatment. As the 18th birthday approaches – earlier for some particularly zealous surgeons – surgical reassignment is possible. Although the new euphemism for this is irreversible body vandalism is “gender affirmation surgery.”
    Anderson describes the ideology snaring these children as, “Radical expressive individualism combined with ruthless paternalism.”
    And make no mistake these children’s gender clinics are practicing Mengele Medicine. Physicians and good Germans on the staff are experimenting on helpless children to advance an ideologically-driven medical theory with no basis in fact.
    The parents are not told there are no long-term studies of the effects of this treatment on children. “The treatment is entirely experimental,” Anderson notes. Doctors don’t tell parents they are making it up as the go along.
    If parents or the child has second thoughts, the lies begin. They’re told puberty blockers are reversible. “What they mean is the doctor hopes normal puberty will commence if the drugs are stopped,” Anderson explained. “They don’t know. There’s no ‘Pause’ button for puberty.”
    Even worse the drugs parents are told to give the children are not FDA tested or approved for use in gender experimentation. The drugs are being used off label without government approval.
    Even after ‘successful’ surgery that’s supposed to solve the problems of these deeply disturbed and programmed children, 41 percent will still attempt suicide after their operation. Even the Obama administration admitted in 2016 no study has found a long-term benefit from ‘gender affirmation’ surgery.
    How can you protect your children from being swept up in this malign mania? Home schooling is a surefire solution. If that’s not possible, ask your school board if schools use the ‘Gender Unicorn’ or otherwise discuss transgenderism. If the answer is ‘yes’ have your kids opt out of the class.
    Teach your children a biblically-based orientation to sex. Yes, it’s awkward. And yes, the kids may whine. But I guarantee if you don’t do it, the government schools will, and you may not like the outcome.

https://personalliberty.com/transgen...ude-your-kids/

.............keep your kids out of public schools and teach them about real gender, not the unicorn type of gender.
    Transgender.... recruiting.... Plan?

WTF?
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,594x in 94,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question is why does anyone care.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 654
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One has to be truly stupid to believe sexual orientation is a choice. I haven't written this in some time, but if you truly think that then try this, switch hit. For a day or week desire in looks and mood and feeling the other, when near a man or woman desire the alternate to what you are. Give it try, and good luck. And please don't tell me children are more easily susceptible to change, we have grand kids and I am from large and extended family and its pretty clear.

To an extent I agree, especially with men. I believe women are more likely to be able to excel at your exercise. However, this is about transgenderism

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post

What happened to the scary transgender clown video? There is just black space in it's place today . Is it just my computer or was it deemed" to disturbing for some viewers? And now it's back to horrify all. Must have been a glitch on my end.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    $#@!in eh! I hope to hell that ain't a public school!

No but it's a public Library where hesheit actually ask little kids "Who wants to be a Drag Queen when they grow up" That's recruiting not acceptance teaching. Good lord who the hell runs that Library system.? And hopefully they won't run it for much longer. There are lots of other ways to teach inclusion .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-16-2018)

+ Reply to Thread