Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,089x in 12,284 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I read the article, E. (BTW, it wasn't necessary to use the really big font in posting the link. I expect that sort of thing from certain members, but not from you.)

As I say, I read the article and yes, it does contain at least one instance of service providers in the field seemingly overreacting to a colleague's methods. What it does not do is support the hyperbole and wild generalized accusations of the speaker in the piece cited in the OP. Hey, I'm not an advocate for either "side" in this...but over the top condemnation of an entire field of medical practice based on a very limited amount of evidence or testimony is ultimately just as political as what the other side is being accused of.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,987x in 55,610 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    Transgender recruiting plans include your kids
    by Michael Shannon

Ryan T. Anderson, the author of ‘When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment’, gave a speech last week at Catholic University of America.
    It was all very dignified and featured a walking-on-eggshells atmosphere. Yet under Anderson’s proper and decorous message was a stark warning for parents: Gender Red Guards are seizing the curriculum in government schools and they are coming for your kids.
    Or as Anderson has tweeted, “transgenderism is a belief system that increasingly looks like a cultish religion…being forced on the public by the state.”
    “Today the focus [of transgenderism] tends to be on children,” Anderson warns. There are already 45 clinics that specialize in children and essentially function as recruitment depots.
    “The standard of care is self-reinforcing” in a children’s gender jumble clinic. These clinics make sure that once a child has expressed even the most tentative misgivings regarding their “assigned gender” the staff makes sure there is no backsliding on the part of the child or the parents.
    Left to their own devices, 80 to 95 percent of the boys and girls who are gender-confused will happily revert to their gender before they become adults. Transgenderists can’t tolerate that level of attrition. A movement to normalize the abnormal can’t succeed if the numbers remain just a minuscule fringe of the total population.
    These children’s clinics are a sexual Checkpoint Charlie. Once the child crosses over he’s behind the Berlin Gender Wall, never to be allowed to return.
    Here the power of the state enforces transgender conformity. Many child welfare commissars consider it child abuse to send the kid to counseling that seeks to have them accept reality and accept their real gender. Instead a boy who is too young to experiment with a new pack of Virginia Slims can be encouraged by the government to start down the road to a new vagina.
    Anderson warns this transgender ideology and its implementation by ‘child welfare’ bureaucrats is “systematically undermining parental authority.”
    Inside the clinic, parents are presented with a Trans for Tots regime where one size fits all. A 3-year-old that just finished toddling but is sexually wise beyond his years will begin “social transitioning.” The child gets a new name, new gender and starts playing for a new team as he lives as the opposite sex.
    As the child approaches puberty, it’s unthinkable that he undergo the process in the wrong body. The child is given a drug $#@!tail for life that blocks the onset of puberty and as Anderson terms it, “traps the child in a pre-pubescent body.” That’s an ideal development for ‘caregivers’ who also happen to be pedophiles.
    Then as early as the freshman year of high school the process of producing the right body begins. Puberty blockers are traded for hormone treatment. As the 18th birthday approaches – earlier for some particularly zealous surgeons – surgical reassignment is possible. Although the new euphemism for this is irreversible body vandalism is “gender affirmation surgery.”
    Anderson describes the ideology snaring these children as, “Radical expressive individualism combined with ruthless paternalism.”
    And make no mistake these children’s gender clinics are practicing Mengele Medicine. Physicians and good Germans on the staff are experimenting on helpless children to advance an ideologically-driven medical theory with no basis in fact.
    The parents are not told there are no long-term studies of the effects of this treatment on children. “The treatment is entirely experimental,” Anderson notes. Doctors don’t tell parents they are making it up as the go along.
    If parents or the child has second thoughts, the lies begin. They’re told puberty blockers are reversible. “What they mean is the doctor hopes normal puberty will commence if the drugs are stopped,” Anderson explained. “They don’t know. There’s no ‘Pause’ button for puberty.”
    Even worse the drugs parents are told to give the children are not FDA tested or approved for use in gender experimentation. The drugs are being used off label without government approval.
    Even after ‘successful’ surgery that’s supposed to solve the problems of these deeply disturbed and programmed children, 41 percent will still attempt suicide after their operation. Even the Obama administration admitted in 2016 no study has found a long-term benefit from ‘gender affirmation’ surgery.
    How can you protect your children from being swept up in this malign mania? Home schooling is a surefire solution. If that’s not possible, ask your school board if schools use the ‘Gender Unicorn’ or otherwise discuss transgenderism. If the answer is ‘yes’ have your kids opt out of the class.
    Teach your children a biblically-based orientation to sex. Yes, it’s awkward. And yes, the kids may whine. But I guarantee if you don’t do it, the government schools will, and you may not like the outcome.

https://personalliberty.com/transgen...ude-your-kids/

.............keep your kids out of public schools and teach them about real gender, not the unicorn type of gender.

Of course they need focus on children. How else are you going to change an entire natural human drive.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-16-2018)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    The question is why does anyone care.

The people who push these agendas hope people dismiss them and don't care or take them seriously. By the time you finally do care, it's too late. They've achieved their goal.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-16-2018)

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,264x in 20,295 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    I read the article, E. (BTW, it wasn't necessary to use the really big font in posting the link. I expect that sort of thing from certain members, but not from you.)

As I say, I read the article and yes, it does contain at least one instance of service providers in the field seemingly overreacting to a colleague's methods. What it does not do is support the hyperbole and wild generalized accusations of the speaker in the piece cited in the OP. Hey, I'm not an advocate for either "side" in this...but over the top condemnation of an entire field of medical practice based on a very limited amount of evidence or testimony is ultimately just as political as what the other side is being accused of.
    15 short years ago the chant was, "All we want to have is the Right to Marriage."
    Most of knew then it was a crock of BS then, just like your denial of what is occurring today. Just because you cannot refute the statement, we're just supposed to take your word for it?
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    The people who push these agendas hope people dismiss them and don't care or take them seriously. By the time you finally do care, it's too late. They've achieved their goal.
    this warning also applies to pedophilia..............
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    this warning also applies to pedophilia..............
    It's possible that some laws against sexual contact with the underaged will be weakened or just eliminated. I've seen two members here who have stated that if a girl as young as eight years old starts her menstruation periods, she can be considered an adult and concent to sexual activity. Those two members portray themselves as being intellectually superior to most everyone else too. Especially if you disagree with their view on that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-17-2018)

Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,536x in 26,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    I read the article, E.
    Which one? The article I posted was different from the one posted in the OP.

(BTW, it wasn't necessary to use the really big font in posting the link. I expect that sort of thing from certain members, but not from you.)
    I always format my links that way. Making the title of an article larger is pretty conventional, especially on the internet.

The article I posted documents the systematic and deliberate policy of "affirming" a child's gender dysphoria, to the point where a clinic was actually shut down for its resistance to the affirmation paradigm.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Which one? The article I posted was different from the one posted in the OP.

I always format my links that way. Making the title of an article larger is pretty conventional, especially on the internet.

The article I posted documents the systematic and deliberate policy of "affirming" a child's gender dysphoria, to the point where a clinic was actually shut down for its resistance to the affirmation paradigm.
    cut off one head, two more appear............
    - Thucydides

+ Reply to Thread