Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,580x in 26,042 Posts
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    In fact, I know of one person on that list who definitely feels that way.
    Do tell.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I thought OGIS was great! I liked arguing with him. He didn't agree with almost anything I said but he was so decent, and fun. And he was never rude. It was great to debate with him. I was actually thinking the same thing that you put in the OP Ethereal. I was wondering where the awesome posters were. But I am glad for them if they are busy living their lives. I also thought bethere was great too, I know that person got banned but still that person was a benefit to this forum. That person didn't agree with my posts either, but was very decent. Just because we don't agree with each others opinions does not mean we have to be terrible to each other.

Personally I think it can be even more interesting and diverse if we don't always agree with each other. It is a great benefit to have all manner of minds. After all humans are not made with cookie cutters. We are all so different. You cant want us all to be exactly like you. What fun would there be in that?
    Bethere was one of the most obnoxious and aggressive trolls I've ever encountered - a pathetic individual on almost every level. That said, I'd like to see him come back. Because as long as certain right-wing trolls are still allowed to run amok, then there is no real reason to keep Bethere from posting again.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Standing Wolf (09-17-2018)

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 395
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Newpublius's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,123x in 2,793 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually moved to South FL. Its like the move that really doesn't end. In fact, I am posting today from NJ and will be here until into October. Before that I was in Atlanta for 4 out of 5 weeks.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newpublius For This Useful Post:

Ethereal (09-16-2018),IMPress Polly (09-17-2018),silvereyes (09-22-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newpublius View Post
    I actually moved to South FL. Its like the move that really doesn't end. In fact, I am posting today from NJ and will be here until into October. Before that I was in Atlanta for 4 out of 5 weeks.
    Hey!

Good to see you're still around and not dead in a ditch somewhere.

So I assume your drop off in posting is because of the move?
    --John Adams

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Newpublius (09-17-2018),Trish (09-16-2018)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Achievements:
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Bethere was one of the most obnoxious and aggressive trolls I've ever encountered - a pathetic individual on almost every level. That said, I'd like to see him come back. Because as long as certain right-wing trolls are still allowed to run amok, then there is no real reason to keep Bethere from posting again.
    It is strange Bethere never trolled me, was quite nice to me actually. But that was only my short experience talking to that person. I am surprised. I was trolled by the same people back then as I am trolled by now. But I was never ever trolled like I am trolled now. Also many people that used to be really awesome and respectable seem to have changed so much. It is like some people who used to be decent crossed over to the troll side. Politics seem to be destroying this nation from the inside out. This forum used to be way more awesome. There was such a diversity of people. It seems now that it is like 90% trolling or more and maybe 10% of enjoyable conversation if at all.

To me, what I see when I sit back and look at the forum. It looks like many people are trolled off the forum. To every one I see being trolled they are trolled exactly the same, with the exact same tactics. It is like a cookie cutter repeat from thread to thread. That is just my opinion.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Dangermouse (09-16-2018)

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 395
    Achievements:
    Newpublius's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,123x in 2,793 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Hey!

Good to see you're still around and not dead in a ditch somewhere.

So I assume your drop off in posting is because of the move?
    Yes, and we have been moving for a long time too. Yes, we now reside in FL, but even now I'm still discombobulated. I have spent more time out of Florida than in it.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    It is strange Bethere never trolled me, was quite nice to me actually. But that was only my short experience talking to that person. I am surprised. I was trolled by the same people back then as I am trolled by now. But I was never ever trolled like I am trolled now. Also many people that used to be really awesome and respectable seem to have changed so much. It is like some people who used to be decent crossed over to the troll side. Politics seem to be destroying this nation from the inside out. This forum used to be way more awesome. There was such a diversity of people. It seems now that it is like 90% trolling or more and maybe 10% of enjoyable conversation if at all.

To me, what I see when I sit back and look at the forum. It looks like many people are trolled off the forum. To every one I see being trolled they are trolled exactly the same, with the exact same tactics. It is like a cookie cutter repeat from thread to thread. That is just my opinion.
    Yup.

The only reason I'm still here is because I'm stubborn and a fighter, otherwise I would have a while ago.
    --John Adams

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (09-16-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newpublius View Post
    Yes, and we have been moving for a long time too. Yes, we now reside in FL, but even now I'm still discombobulated. I have spent more time out of Florida than in it.
    I just assume, as an attorney from New Jersey, that you are fleeing from the mafia.

Don't worry. I won't tip them off as to your whereabouts.

--John Adams

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,620 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because there are many places to go to talk. Some only comment on youtube live, any hobby site has political threads from gun, coins, patriot, bible, whatever. That doesn't include city talk, facebook and others. You even have military sites with political debates. It doesn't have to be a political site to talk politics. The coin dealer site I am on has all of this. You don't have to be in the military to be on their site and they have the same thing here. Some people don't look to see the thousands of places to talk but most know this. It's harder for small sites like this one or the sister site to get 500 on at one time while many others can.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    I don't think Nic34 is an Indian. I think he is a White guy who wishes he was an Indian.
    Nic34 suffered a stroke and is in a rehab facility near me here in Arizona. I have his details if anyone wants to send a card or nudie magazine to him. Kidding about the mag... sorta kinda.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

Mister D (09-16-2018),silvereyes (09-22-2018)

+ Reply to Thread