User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is the world moving forward without us? Is Trump Isolating our nation?

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the world moving forward without us? Is Trump Isolating our nation?

It seems like our nation is making enemies with the world. While we are busy building walls and breeding hate in our nation and plundering our reserves, the world is moving on without us. I have one theory, well one of many but I have a theory that the reason that we are imposing tariffs on China, is because China is slowly becoming a more powerful nation than we are. China is starting to become tired of being the world’s manufacturer. China is ready to become a nation of consumers. China is quickly moving factories onto third world nations and is now taking advantage of their low cost labor pool. I think we are trying to stunt their growth by putting tariffs on them. China is fast advancing in AI and we are in a race with them to see who will make the first true AI. It is much like the space race. https://www.marketplace.org/2018/08/...tech-supremacy

While we are busy sanctioning the world and taking our nation in reverse and becoming the laughing stock of the world, the rest of the world is moving forward into the future. The thing is, is that it is hard to let go of the old, and move on, into the new in the name of advancement. There are those who force us to hold on to the old, because they are profiting off of it, and do not want to let it go. From the beginning when electricity was created, and cars, the makers were taking it in the direction of green energy but even then it was the corporations who were preventing our nation from moving forward. They kept the entire nation from advancing into the future, all in the name of profits.

We are doing that same thing right now, our president is doing his heroic deed for the corporations, for which he stands. Trump is part of the good ol’ boy club and he is making it happen!

He is taking us backwards into the fossil fuel age. Opening coal to mining, we have become the world’s number one oil producer. Instead of moving forward we are moving backwards. But the world is not waiting for us in fact they are just treating us like the bully in the forum, leaving us behind.

We are becoming an outcast nation, we make new enemies by the day. Trump is involved in constant bickering with other nations, and does not lead this nation in a respectful manner or with any amount decency, he is leading us irresponsibly almost like a child. He gets upset at the slightest whim, and sanctions an entire nation. We are becoming a dangerous nation we will even conspire with terrorist nations in order to sell arms that aid in genocide all under the guise of making America great again. We are making money dropping bombs. Our president is not worried about the cost to the lives of the innocent. There is only one concern on his mind and that is doing favors for big business.

While we are busy sanctioning Iran and accusing them of wanting to build nuclear weapons. We are openly supporting Saudi Arabia in the building of nuclear facilities and also aiding them in becoming a nuclear power, and they have publicly stated this. They have said that they want to be a nuclear power, to defend against Iran if they become a nuclear power. I will let that action by the president of our nation speak for itself. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/23/opini...ntl/index.html

As we speak the world is coming together. China and Russia are conducting war games. These war games seem to be involved in more than just china and Russia, as 57 nations along with NATO watched it in real time. It almost seems to me that a large portion of the world is partaking in the war games. These war games are a loud and clear message to the United States. We have conducted similar war games to send a message to a rogue nation. That rogue nation was North Korea. But the world is now embracing North Korea because North Korea is moving forward into the future, and now it is us who have taken the status in the world that North Korea once held. https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/17/asia/...ntl/index.html We have become a rogue nation. Of course it is not all of us citizens who have become rogue, but our president represents us. When he acts he is acting on our behalf. The actions that he takes in the world are taken in our name.

China and Russia are moving forward, while we are putting sanctions on Russia https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/11/polit...ons/index.html and new tariffs on china https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/17/polit...war/index.html They are moving forward anyways, and forming new business alliances. https://www.rt.com/business/438132-c...ian-tech-firm/ The world is coming together, showing us they don’t really need us in order to prosper. Putin has offered Japan a peace treaty with no preconditions https://www.rt.com/news/438235-putin...-peace-treaty/ And, don’t think we are the only ones making deals with Saudi Arabia Russia is making huge deals with them challenging our dominance in the Gulf Region. https://www.rt.com/business/418852-r...-saudi-arabia/ Russia and China are planning investments together with Saudi Arabia through the Aramco “possible” IPO deal. Not only Russia, and China but several other investors from those nations will heavily invest. Saudi Arabia has made many deals one of them is that a Russian drilling company will have the rights to drill in Saudi Arabia. At the same time Saudi Arabia will invest in LNG with an artic natural gas company in Russia, involved in the LNG-2 project. https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...LNG_2_Terminal Saudi Arabia has also invested billions into Russia’s economy. Even France’s minister of national education has expressed support to add Arabic to the curriculum. He said that Arabic, Chinese, and Russian are the great languages of civilization and should be learned. He has faced heavy resistance from his citizens. https://www.rt.com/news/438110-franc...nquer-schools/

China is starting to stand up to Trump, they have said that they will not negotiate with him with a gun pointed to their head. They said if he implemented more tariffs against them that they would act in kind. He did impose them, and they did act in kind. They are not holding back because they are moving forward with other business alliances. They can be bullied and threatened, or move on. https://www.rt.com/business/438577-c...rade-us-firms/

When it comes to Iran and the nuclear deal six world powers China, Russia, United States, UK, France, and Germany, including Iran had come together and reached an agreement that took ten years to make. https://www.rt.com/news/438529-iran-...ve-affair-oil/ Trump takes office and says it was the worst deal ever made and he walks away from the deal and slaps sanctions on Iran. Even though the United States has backed out of this agreement, the world moves forward without us. Iran has said they will keep the deal with the other nations as long as their oil still sells. Brussels also promised to shield European companies who do business with Iran from the impact of US sanctions. The European’s and signatories will work on compensating the US sanctions.

Speaking of Iran sanctions. Russia is planning a project called Nord Stream 2 it is a natural gas pipeline that is going to run under the Baltic sea and deliver natural gas to Germany. The united states has stepped in, and strong armed them. We have told them, that we don’t want them to go forward with that project we claim that the reason is that it will undermine the European nations and not give them fair energy prices. But at the same time the United states also wants to sell natural gas to the EU, and it would be at a more expensive price. We sent Rick Perry there to threaten them that if they went ahead with their project that we would sanction them and their business partners. So we threatened Iran at the meeting saying that Iran would be heavily sanctioned. It is just amazing to me that we would be trying to sanction Iran when we have already backed out of the Iran deal, and Iran was still playing ball, and still holding to the agreement anyways. Why would our nation try to disrupt peace with Iran, when if prodded could develop nuclear arms in retaliation. It really makes no sense. It seems that the world is trying to move forward without us, and we are noticing it and trying to stop them. It seems to be a strong arm tactic trying to force on the world, the make America great again business ideal. We want them to stop pursuing their own interests and follow ours, with no benefit to them. https://www.dw.com/en/nord-stream-2-...out/a-44677741
    https://www.rt.com/news/438413-iran-...s-us-minister/
    https://seekingalpha.com/article/417...-nord-stream-2
    https://journal-neo.org/2017/01/02/r...h-new-heights/
    https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201...e-russia-iran/

The mindset we are using to impose our ideas onto the world are absolutely absurd!

India is also moving along with military operation with Russia. They are in a joint operatioin and have created the fastest supersonic cruise missile in the world named BrahMos. It can travel at mach 3 and travel 450km. They successfully test fired it from the Russian Su-30, and plan to purchase a whole fleet from Russia. They have plans to make the future brahmos2 and that one is expected travel up to mach 7. https://www.businessinsider.in/India...w/64259446.cms
    https://www.rt.com/news/410671-india...-missile-test/
    https://theaviationist.com/2017/11/2...from-aircraft/

These topics are only a fraction of what is really going on but these are just some things that I have been noticing and keeping my eyes on. I have laid out the facts and the links, and my opinions on those facts. You are free to research them if you are interested in doing so and coming up with your own ideas. I myself am trying to figure out what is happening. If I find out something more I will change my opinions. My opinions are not solidified because I do not know the whole truth on any of these subjects and unless we know 100% for certain about something it is hard to say. But I am starting to think the world is coming together and moving forward without us. While we go backwards in to the fossil fuel age so that the corporations can milk it to the bitter end and Trump can make temporary gains. I am seeing Trump make enemies with nations who were considered our friends, and breaking alliances, and isolating our nation. I see him trying to strong arm the world. I see the world getting tired of us and just moving forward without us. I also see them preparing if they have to defend themselves.

This is not an Anti-American rant. This is the opposite. It is a noticing of some real facts and situations taking place in our nation and having great concern for our nation. Our nation is becoming a shell of what it once was.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 09-19-2018 at 05:23 AM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

RadioGod (09-19-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This kind of stuff gets old, the answer is NO trump is not isolating us, precisely what Trump is doing is stopping all the deals and regulations and NO tariffs that benefit big american business and Billionaires. Hes trying to stop all the UNFAIR practices that have cost millions of jobs in the usa since Nafta was pushed through by Bill Clinton.

Hes trying to level the playing field for AMERICANS.

Why should america have Huge trade deficits with all our trading partners? that means everything is coming here from somewhere else and nothing is leaving here. That in turn means EVERYONE else is making money and were spending money to give it to them. Trump is trying to change that, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT.

While attempting to do that hes invoked the wrath of Big Business, Big Banks, traditional neo cons and of course liberals and most importantly all the big shot lobbiests and the super rich interests they represent.

The allegations against trump are mostly made up bull$#@! by people who hate him, liberals hate him because hes WHITE and not a LIBERAL, republicans hate him because he does not play their game the way they want him too and hes upsetting their applecart. The rich hate him because hes interfering with their free flow of money. To all that I say good on President Trump and F the rest of them. Hes at least trying to help america and americans.

Hes trying to stop the handouts to the UN and Nato and countries that just hate us Like Pakistan that harbors terrrorists wont give us their names and we PAY them to $#@! us, he stopped paying them.

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT ? nothing.

Mexico and Canada had a ball at our expense with Nafta, Trump to the chagrin of again big business and billionaires said this is going to stop. WHATS WRONG WITH THAT.

Truth is trump is doing more for ALL AMERICANS or at least trying than the last 5 at least have.

Obama was the worst pos of all hes the most praised because hes BLACK and a LIBERAL. Other than that he accomplished absolutely nothing, he sent the US in a tailspin and just opened the floodgates for everyone elses problem to come here.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

barb012 (09-20-2018),Captdon (09-19-2018)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,736
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,454x in 13,506 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    No, and no. Next question.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-19-2018),Hoosier8 (09-19-2018),Tahuyaman (09-19-2018)

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,781
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,009x in 10,721 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just AnotherPerson, please give me your address. I'm gonna handle your bill for Two Men and a Truck, move your ass out of this left behind nation and off to a sportier nicer nation like China who you adore so.

I'll give you 3 weeks before you're crying to return 'home.'

Trump hasn't built any walls, that would be the person you voted for, Obama.

Busted again. Hand in the cookie jar. Face beet red. Fake and fraud will always sink to the bottom like your post there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-19-2018)

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,666
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,164x in 6,407 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, no matter what Trump does a negative will be pushed and opposite of what he does will be the answer. That is a given.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-19-2018),Common (09-19-2018)

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    Beevee's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,826x in 1,454 Posts
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite Trumps insistence that NATO countries pay their fair share in an organisation that doesn't interest him much, he will undoubtedly insist that the top brass remain American generals, even though they haven't achieved a winning streak since 1945.

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,964x in 55,592 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The answer to both is "no".

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-19-2018)

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,964x in 55,592 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Despite Trumps insistence that NATO countries pay their fair share in an organisation that doesn't interest him much, he will undoubtedly insist that the top brass remain American generals, even though they haven't achieved a winning streak since 1945.
    You post some silly comments.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-19-2018),Common (09-19-2018)

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    No, and no. Next question.
    Watch it. You might end up on JAP's enemies list.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    This is not an Anti-American rant. This is the opposite. It is a noticing of some real facts and situations taking place in our nation and having great concern for our nation. Our nation is becoming a shell of what it once was.
    Of course it is. You put a bunch of self-serving things together to bad-mouth America. You aren't fooling anyone except your club.

The technology China is getting they steal from us. They don't develop it on their own.

So, moving plants to places where you don't have to pay a living wage is okay with you?

I'm not going to write a treatise like you. Your wrong all the way through.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

+ Reply to Thread