User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump planning to help Saudi Arabia become a Nuclear power?

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Trump planning to help Saudi Arabia become a Nuclear power?

I have been doing a lot of research, and some startling things have come to my attention, and I am always shocked when no one is talking about it. So I will just go for it, and share some of the things that seem to come to my attention.

Our president is doing business with Saudi Arabia, they are buying our arms https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/20/us-s...ins-visit.html and we are assisting them in their war exploits. We are assisting them in a genocide against the nation of Yemen. It is projected that if Saudi Arabia does not let up, that 18.4 million people will starve to death by December. So we have our president doing deals with another nation that will aid it the genocide of 18 million innocent civilians. https://www.mintpressnews.com/un-10-...f-year/242906/

But there is something even bigger than that, and it is standing out to me, and I haven’t figured it out yet. The 350 billion dollar arms deal that Trump did with Saudi is not his only goal post, he has said that he will be providing them with nuclear energy in the future. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/23/opini...ntl/index.html But the Saudi prince in an interview told a news reporter that what Trump said is not true, that they were not going to buy them for sure, but only if Iran develops nuclear arms. Saudi Arabia said, that if Iran does become a nuclear weapons power, it is then that they WILL do the deal with us to provide them with nuclear energy. They said the reason is that they would want to protect themselves. What the Saudi prince is saying here, is not that he wants to have nuclear power for energy, but for defense, and that can only imply one thing, that he will become a nuclear power in order to become a nuclear weapons power, if he needs to. It is then that we will get our energy deal.

This makes my gears turn, so Trump knowing the reason that they would agree to buy our nuclear plants from us, knowing that they would only purchase it, if Iran was going to become a nuclear power. That means that he is fully knowledgeable about their intentions for potentially becoming a nuclear arms power, and is pushing them to go forward with the deal. Is trump trying to arm Saudi Arabia with nukes as a business transaction, under the guise of making America great again? Or, is there something else going on here that we haven’t figured out yet?

So, by doing business with Saudi Arabia we are giving them lots of power, we are taking a nation who’s only power was money and oil, and giving them a seat at the table as one of the top contenders as the most powerful nations on earth. Now pair this up with their vision 2030 and their plans to be the most advanced nations in the world. And, we are starting to get into dangerous territory. http://vision2030.gov.sa/en

There is so much more to the story.

Now take what we are doing to Iran into consideration. 6 of the most powerful nations including Iran came together and brokered a peace deal, it took 10 years to make that deal with Iran, but Iran finally came to the table. Trump took office and he said it was the worst deal ever made, even though he knew full well that it could backfire on the world, if he walked away from the deal that we made with Iran in order to prevent them from becoming a nuclear weapons power. He backed out knowing full well that Iran could have started back up with enriching uranium again. Why would a president put the whole world at risk like that? You have to really consider that question. https://www.rt.com/news/438529-iran-...ve-affair-oil/

But to the world’s amazement, the other 5 nations worked it out with Iran, and Iran decided that they would keep the peace deal, even though we backed out of it. So, the world got really lucky. The Eu made a deal, that even if the Us sanctioned Iran, that they would cover the sanctions in order to keep the peace.

Russia and Iran are on friendly terms, they are doing business together. https://journal-neo.org/2017/01/02/r...h-new-heights/ For a long time Russia has been working on a pipeline to transport liquid natural gas from Russia to Germany crossing under the Baltic sea. But recently our government stepped in and told them that if they proceed we will sanction them and their business partners. https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...LNG_2_Terminal They said the reason is, that they believe the EU should get the best prices on energy, what they failed to mention is that Trump wants to sell the EU “American” natural gas, and it would be at an even higher cost than from Russia due to transport. So Rick Perry told them that we will sanction them, and their partners, and told Iran that we would give them even more sanctions. https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201...e-russia-iran/

The united states does not want other nations to stay in the deal with Iran, and does not want the world to do business with them. I am sure that trump understands that if the 5 nations stop supporting Iran and back out of the nuclear deal, that Iran WILL start to enrich Uranium. Or, if Iran feels threatened enough, they might start working on making a nuclear bomb to protect themselves, and violate the peace agreement. It almost seems that Trump is trying to kill more than one bird with one stone. I wonder why he would be knowingly pushing for Isolating Iran and almost forcing Iran to back out of the deal with the other 5 nations, and start enriching Uranium?

Well there is one answer, I think it is that he is aligned deep with Saudi Arabia, and he is working hard to make as many business deals as he can, no matter the cost. He wants more from Saudi Arabia, he made the 350 billion dollar deal, but he also has his sights set on them going in with us, to provide their nation with nuclear power. He knows that they will only want to go forward with that transaction, if Iran becomes a nuclear weapons power. It makes you wonder, is he forcing Iran into a corner to become a nuclear power so that he can make Saudi Arabia a nuclear power, under the guise of making America great again, and doing big business. You really have to take a close look at the situation and really ask yourself what is going on?

Now, the story does not end there.

It would seem that our sole purpose with our involvement with Saudi Arabia is purely business based and to have a great strategic alliance in the Middle East. But when you start to dig deeper, the lines begin to blur. We are not the only ones aligning with the nation, and setting them up to become a world power to be reckoned with.

Russia and China have combined forces, and are also aligning themselves with Saudi Arabia. https://www.rt.com/business/418852-r...-saudi-arabia/ They have come together, and made deep business alliances. Saudi Arabia no longer wants to just rely on its oil supply, they are looking to expand their horizons. Saudi Arabia has invested billions into the Russian economy, and they have made alliances that challenge our stronghold in the Middle East. Russia and Saudi Arabia are making energy deals. Saudi Arabia is investing in the Russian company Novatek an arctic liquid gas company project called LNG-2. The deals don’t just go one way, Saudi Arabia sealed deals allowing the Russian company Gazprom to do off shore drilling in Saudi Arabia, which is unheard of. The 3 nations China Russia and Saudi Arabia, have sealed many deals in the energy sector. Also Russia and China and several companies from their nations will be given first dibs for investing in the Saudi Aramco IPO.

So while we are busy doing deals with Saudi Arabia, we are not the only ones. It may appear to the citizens of the United States that we are the only nation aligning ourselves with Saudi Arabia, but Rather, it is the US, China and Russia, who are all active participants in making Saudi Arabia one of the most powerful nations on earth. You have to just take a step back, and really look at this entire picture piece by piece, and ask yourself what is “really” going on here? Is this more than just business deals? Is this something more than just making America great again? You have to really look at it from the outside. I don’t claim to know exactly what is going on. But I sure would like to know. I wanted to share this information with everyone. This is something that I think we should be keeping our eyes on, it seems that things may not be what they appear.

So what should we make of this? What does seem apparent is that it looks like we are hell bent on making Saudi Arabia a nuclear power. Given Saudi Arabia’s current track record of atrocities, it does not seem to be in the best interests of the security of the world. They are set on a current track of genocide, without blinking an eye. Is that the kind of nation we should be pushing to develop nuclear weapons? I am sure that this can’t be just in the interests of making America great again. I believe Trump is much more intelligent than that. There is no way that he is this oblivious and just blindly hell bent on making business deals. There is more at stake here. What is at stake is the security of the whole world.

I try to always look at all the angles. I want to know the truth not just what I am told. I leave you this information to look into, if you want to, and to decide for yourself what you believe.

We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

RadioGod (09-19-2018)

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,857x in 10,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I try to always look at all the angles. I want to know the truth not just what I am told. I leave you this information to look into, if you want to, and to decide for yourself what you believe.
    I believe this is just your normal tripe. That's what I believe.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RadioGod's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 915x in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    I believe this is just your normal tripe. That's what I believe.
    Above your comprehension level, as usual, eh? I'm actually shocked how decent your comment was, though. I will give you that.
    I live with a profound happiness that can only be achieved by being hated by Mr.Veritis

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Ethereal (09-20-2018),jet57 (09-19-2018),Orion Rules (09-25-2018)

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,857x in 10,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioGod View Post
    Above your comprehension level, as usual, eh? I'm actually shocked how decent your comment was, though. I will give you that.
    Comprehension level? That's funny.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    jet57's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,368x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been doing a lot of research, and some startling things have come to my attention, and I am always shocked when no one is talking about it. So I will just go for it, and share some of the things that seem to come to my attention.

Our president is doing business with Saudi Arabia, they are buying our arms https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/20/us-s...ins-visit.html and we are assisting them in their war exploits. We are assisting them in a genocide against the nation of Yemen. It is projected that if Saudi Arabia does not let up, that 18.4 million people will starve to death by December. So we have our president doing deals with another nation that will aid it the genocide of 18 million innocent civilians. https://www.mintpressnews.com/un-10-...f-year/242906/

But there is something even bigger than that, and it is standing out to me, and I haven’t figured it out yet. The 350 billion dollar arms deal that Trump did with Saudi is not his only goal post, he has said that he will be providing them with nuclear energy in the future. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/23/opini...ntl/index.html But the Saudi prince in an interview told a news reporter that what Trump said is not true, that they were not going to buy them for sure, but only if Iran develops nuclear arms. Saudi Arabia said, that if Iran does become a nuclear weapons power, it is then that they WILL do the deal with us to provide them with nuclear energy. They said the reason is that they would want to protect themselves. What the Saudi prince is saying here, is not that he wants to have nuclear power for energy, but for defense, and that can only imply one thing, that he will become a nuclear power in order to become a nuclear weapons power, if he needs to. It is then that we will get our energy deal.

This makes my gears turn, so Trump knowing the reason that they would agree to buy our nuclear plants from us, knowing that they would only purchase it, if Iran was going to become a nuclear power. That means that he is fully knowledgeable about their intentions for potentially becoming a nuclear arms power, and is pushing them to go forward with the deal. Is trump trying to arm Saudi Arabia with nukes as a business transaction, under the guise of making America great again? Or, is there something else going on here that we haven’t figured out yet?

So, by doing business with Saudi Arabia we are giving them lots of power, we are taking a nation who’s only power was money and oil, and giving them a seat at the table as one of the top contenders as the most powerful nations on earth. Now pair this up with their vision 2030 and their plans to be the most advanced nations in the world. And, we are starting to get into dangerous territory. http://vision2030.gov.sa/en

Now take what we are doing to Iran into consideration. 6 of the most powerful nations including Iran came together and brokered a peace deal, it took 10 years to make that deal with Iran, but Iran finally came to the table. Trump took office and he said it was the worst deal ever made, even though he knew full well that it could backfire on the world, if he walked away from the deal that we made with Iran in order to prevent them from becoming a nuclear weapons power. He backed out knowing full well that Iran could have started back up with enriching uranium again. Why would a president put the whole world at risk like that? You have to really consider that question. https://www.rt.com/news/438529-iran-...ve-affair-oil/

But to the world’s amazement, the other 5 nations worked it out with Iran, and Iran decided that they would keep the peace deal, even though we backed out of it. So, the world got really lucky. The Eu made a deal, that even if the Us sanctioned Iran, that they would cover the sanctions in order to keep the peace.

Russia and Iran are on friendly terms, they are doing business together. https://journal-neo.org/2017/01/02/r...h-new-heights/ For a long time Russia has been working on a pipeline to transport liquid natural gas from Russia to Germany crossing under the Baltic sea. But recently our government stepped in and told them that if they proceed we will sanction them and their business partners. https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...LNG_2_Terminal They said the reason is, that they believe the EU should get the best prices on energy, what they failed to mention is that Trump wants to sell the EU “American” natural gas, and it would be at an even higher cost than from Russia due to transport. So Rick Perry told them that we will sanction them, and their partners, and told Iran that we would give them even more sanctions. https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201...e-russia-iran/

The united states does not want other nations to stay in the deal with Iran, and does not want the world to do business with them. I am sure that trump understands that if the 5 nations stop supporting Iran and back out of the nuclear deal, that Iran WILL start to enrich Uranium. Or, if Iran feels threatened enough, they might start working on making a nuclear bomb to protect themselves, and violate the peace agreement. It almost seems that Trump is trying to kill more than one bird with one stone. I wonder why he would be knowingly pushing for Isolating Iran and almost forcing Iran to back out of the deal with the other 5 nations, and start enriching Uranium?

Well there is one answer, I think it is that he is aligned deep with Saudi Arabia, and he is working hard to make as many business deals as he can, no matter the cost. He wants more from Saudi Arabia, he made the 350 billion dollar deal, but he also has his sights set on them going in with us, to provide their nation with nuclear power. He knows that they will only want to go forward with that transaction, if Iran becomes a nuclear weapons power. It makes you wonder, is he forcing Iran into a corner to become a nuclear power so that he can make Saudi Arabia a nuclear power, under the guise of making America great again, and doing big business. You really have to take a close look at the situation and really ask yourself what is going on?

It would seem that our sole purpose with our involvement with Saudi Arabia is purely business based and to have a great strategic alliance in the Middle East. But when you start to dig deeper, the lines begin to blur. We are not the only ones aligning with the nation, and setting them up to become a world power to be reckoned with.

Russia and China have combined forces, and are also aligning themselves with Saudi Arabia. https://www.rt.com/business/418852-r...-saudi-arabia/ They have come together, and made deep business alliances. Saudi Arabia no longer wants to just rely on its oil supply, they are looking to expand their horizons. Saudi Arabia has invested billions into the Russian economy, and they have made alliances that challenge our stronghold in the Middle East. Russia and Saudi Arabia are making energy deals. Saudi Arabia is investing in the Russian company Novatek an arctic liquid gas company project called LNG-2. The deals don’t just go one way, Saudi Arabia sealed deals allowing the Russian company Gazprom to do off shore drilling in Saudi Arabia, which is unheard of. The 3 nations China Russia and Saudi Arabia, have sealed many deals in the energy sector. Also Russia and China and several companies from their nations will be given first dibs for investing in the Saudi Aramco IPO.

So while we are busy doing deals with Saudi Arabia, we are not the only ones. It may appear to the citizens of the United States that we are the only nation aligning ourselves with Saudi Arabia, but Rather, it is the US, China and Russia, who are all active participants in making Saudi Arabia one of the most powerful nations on earth. You have to just take a step back, and really look at this entire picture piece by piece, and ask yourself what is “really” going on here? Is this more than just business deals? Is this something more than just making America great again? You have to really look at it from the outside. I don’t claim to know exactly what is going on. But I sure would like to know. I wanted to share this information with everyone. This is something that I think we should be keeping our eyes on, it seems that things may not be what they appear.

So what should we make of this? What does seem apparent is that it looks like we are hell bent on making Saudi Arabia a nuclear power. Given Saudi Arabia’s current track record of atrocities, it does not seem to be in the best interests of the security of the world. They are set on a current track of genocide, without blinking an eye. Is that the kind of nation we should be pushing to develop nuclear weapons? I am sure that this can’t be just in the interests of making America great again. I believe Trump is much more intelligent than that. There is no way that he is this oblivious and just blindly hell bent on making business deals. There is more at stake here. What is at stake is the security of the whole world.

Just a place holder post; but I think Trump tells people what they want to hear. The Saudis are moving away from oil because their reserves are not what they used to be and I don't think they're going to have the bucks to chase nuclear weapons. Your research should have revealed as well that the Saudis are chasing foreign investment these days as well, and if they want to chase nukes, then investors will hold on to their money.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jet57 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-20-2018),Trish (09-19-2018)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Just a place holder post; but I think Trump tells people what they want to hear. The Saudis are moving away from oil because their reserves are not what they used to be and I don't think they're going to have the bucks to chase nuclear weapons. Your research should have revealed as well that the Saudis are chasing foreign investment these days as well, and if they want to chase nukes, then investors will hold on to their money.
    I read some time ago that Russia would soon surpass the Saudis in oil sales if they haven't already. I'm more concerned about Russia and how they're strategizing with China. But I'm with JAP regarding Saudi. Somethings going on.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trish For This Useful Post:

donttread (11-23-2018),Just AnotherPerson (09-20-2018),Orion Rules (09-25-2018)

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,626x in 14,846 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our relationship with the Saudis exposes our real interest in human rights in the world. Zero. But the Saudis were our collaborators and must be appeased

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (09-20-2018),RadioGod (09-24-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iran wonders if the United States will try to make an excuse to start a war with Iran. Iran says they are not a threat to America, and them being a threat would be the only appropriate excuse for us to go to war with them, and what could happen to us if we do start a war on them, https://iranian.com/2018/09/10/a-tru...g-down-the-us/

On August 26 foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif of Iran said the US is waging a psychological war against them https://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...le24783951.ece

Trump administration tags Iran in report as top terror sponsor https://www.kjct8.com/content/news/U...493737051.html

John Kerri uses his political friendship to try and smooth things over with Iran https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...etings-mohamm/

Kerry is blasted by trump and Pompeo for using his political friendship to talk with Iran. Kerry blasts back https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/john...ry?id=57840455

Rudy Giuliani says that the US is plotting a successful revolution in Iran Nikin Haley says its not true! https://nypost.com/2018/09/23/haley-...an-revolution/

We are trying to cause division in Iran, through our sanctions. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08...ic-rebuke.html

Iran is attacked leaving scores of dead and injured https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/22/middl...ntl/index.html

Iran is angry at Saudi Arabia after deadly terror attack https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-se...ack-1537722880

Iran blames the US and Saudi for the attacks https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/23/middl...ntl/index.html

Iran says that Saudi Arabia is behind the attacks https://www.rt.com/news/439134-ahvaz...errorist-iran/

Here is a short video with our history with Iran https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news...ed/1051398002/
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

RadioGod (09-24-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iran warns U.S., Israel of revenge after parade attack

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp

LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - The deputy head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards warned U.S. and Israeli leaders on Monday to expect a "devastating" response from Tehran, accusing them of involvement in an attack on a military parade in the city of Ahvaz.

"You have seen our revenge before ... You will see that our response will be crushing and devastating and you will regret what you have done," Hossein Salami said in a speech before the funeral of the victims broadcast live on the state television. Thousands of people packed the streets of the southwestern Iranian city of Ahvaz to mourn the victims of Saturday's assault that killed 25 people, including 12 members of the elite Revolutionary Guards.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iran’s elite guards vow ‘deadly’ revenge as Tehran blames US & allies for parade attack

https://www.rt.com/news/439169-iran-...avenge-attack/

Those behind the terrorist attack at the Ahvaz military parade will face “unforgettable vengeance,” Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said, as Tehran persists in accusing Washington and its regional allies of orchestrating the assault.

Up to 29 people were killed and more than 60 others injured after gunmen fired indiscriminately at the crowd during a military parade in the southwestern Iranian city of Ahvaz on Saturday. Several terrorist groups and the separatist ‘Patriotic Arab Democratic Movement in Ahwaz’ have claimed responsibility for the attack; all four gunmen were killed in the ensuing stand-off.

Now the influential Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) says it knows who organized the attack, while adding they are willing to pursue the attackers “regionally and beyond.”“Considering [the Guards’] full knowledge about the centers of deployment of the criminal terrorists’ leaders... they will face a deadly and unforgettable vengeance in the near future,” the IRGC said in a statement Sunday.The senior IRGC commanders said that the militants that carried out the attack were trained by the Gulf states and were ultimately backed by the US.Tehran has, meanwhile, openly blamed the US and its allies in the Middle East for backing the attackers. Washington seeks to
    “create chaos and turmoil”
    in Iran so that the US can
    “take charge”
    of the Islamic Republic, the Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday, before leaving for New York to attend a UN General Assembly meeting.

“He can blame us all he wants. The thing he’s got to do is look at the mirror,” the US envoy to the UN, Nikki Haley told CNN’s ‘State of the Union,’ referring to Rouhani. She also said that Washington “is not looking to do regime change in Iran” or “anywhere” else.Her words came just a day after the US presidential lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said that the Iranian government will be toppled. “I don’t know when we’re going to overthrow them … but it’s going to happen,” he told the members of Iranian expat and dissident communities in the US at a so-called ‘Iran Uprising Summit’.

+ Reply to Thread