User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Korea's Kim agrees to inspections in bid to salvage nuclear talks.....

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,536x in 26,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Common is going to stay well clear of my post. He doesn't want to interrupt the fantasy with facts and logic.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Theres a MAINSTREAM MEDIA game, who are supposed to be the premier agents of informing the american people TRUTHFULLY about whats happening in America and the world.
    It's all about ratings/readers with the msm; they have to prioritize what they cover. This is what happens when you have lawyers and accountants running media companies. Been this way for the past 40 years or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    98% of what they report is pure anti trump hatred.
    Look at it this way, at least trump isn't getting fat mouthed on this since the internet based news outlets in general like him.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Trump is and that is why Moon is doing all negotiating. Plus its what Trump wants to see.....the Koreans, North and South solving the problem basically on their own. When the deal is ready to be closed, Trump will show up to close the deal.

If Lil Kim breaks his word with S Korea and what they put out for the Worldwide Press. Then all optics will see who was playing a game and the consequences is all on N Korea.
    I'm skeptical about this; If it fails, it's because Kim is a liar. He has a history of lying and being deceitful. Let's just wait and see what happens.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    I'm skeptical about this; If it fails, it's because Kim is a liar. He has a history of lying and being deceitful. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Yeah but if he lies.....this time he lies to S Korea, the UN, first. Then the US.

Personally I think he will dismantle everything. Making all the good faith. Then it will come to his stockpile, and then he will say no. That he has made peace with S Korea. Is working towards a unified Korea. Ended the US Korean War. That he has no enemies and would only use them if invaded. Promises not to sell any or the tech. Then what can any say?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,768
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,010x in 10,722 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    I agree with this. Let us wait and see. I felt this was the case when Trump referred to him as Little Rocket Man and threatened him right back. Sent two Carrier Groups who harassed even China's man-made islands. I thought this was correct when Trump and Kim met, what happened afterwards, I think this is going to have to be a long term process, and involve mostly the two Koreas. The US must play a role and close any deal certainly, any President would have to do that, verify nukes were gone, ensure peaceful processes and that everyone plays fair. I could see a unified Korea, not in our lifetimes, but someday.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

gamewell45 (09-20-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah but if he lies.....this time he lies to S Korea, the UN, first. Then the US.

Personally I think he will dismantle everything. Making all the good faith. Then it will come to his stockpile, and then he will say no. That he has made peace with S Korea. Is working towards a unified Korea. Ended the US Korean War. That he has no enemies and would only use them if invaded. Promises not to sell any or the tech. Then what can any say?
    Lets hope so; better to have peace as opposed to war.

+ Reply to Thread