Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,104x in 10,786 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feinstein's Fable

She ain't as smart as Aesop mind you, but it's a fairly lesson telling fable.

Once upon a time there was a Senator. Who tended to her flock in our village. The Senator took political pleasure in yelling 'sexual predator, sexual predator' resulting in the Villagers rushing to her defense....only to return home dismayed at the Senator as there was no sexual predator. So....when an actual sexual predator did appear and stress the flock...and the Senator cried 'sexual predator', no one came to assist.

In Aesop's fable, who did the real disservice to the sheep? The Shepherd Boy of course. Such an easy analogy to make. How will Feinstein maintain any credibility on this issue, how will true victims be affected? I would think many women would be hesitant to come forward in any similar situation as they know their story will be leaked to the media by the Left, they'll become a political softball and household name.

I always have found it odd the cards the Dem Political Class plays. Even many women see through this ploy, they've read Aesop's Fable the lesson well taught. This is an 11th hour mockery of justice. It's a political reach and smells to high heaven. I would think many women would be angered by this callous attempt by Feinstein and the Left, this isn't trying to protect women, it's hurting their cause and needed ability to speak out on real assault, real harassment.... in my opinion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-22-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whether its a fable or not, she flubbed the entire thing by making it look like a pure setup.

Sitting on it for months, not mentioning it when she spoke to kavanaugh privately then even keeping it secret during the hearing, waiting so she could delay his appt until after the election.

Its a democrat plot and nothing more
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Ransom (09-23-2018)

+ Reply to Thread