Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,264x in 20,295 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    All you need to know is who the poster was.
    you noticed she did not mention black males any time in her post?
    She makes it all about white males...............
    Last edited by stjames1_53; 09-23-2018 at 08:26 AM.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-23-2018),Sergeant Gleed (09-23-2018)

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 704
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,518x in 14,778 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    For all of my detractors' talk of "snowflakery" and a desire to end "PC culture", on practically every thread to which I contribute, I am sooner or later accused of bigotry of some form or other. Sometimes the grounds of these charges are downright funny in their pettiness, ridiculousness, and hypersensitivity. From PF, and the internet more generally, I have learned there are many paths to being labeled a hater. Here are some of the groups I have often been accused of hating collectively in the course of my experience online and some of the sillier grounds behind the same.

White People

This one is my favorite because it's the most ridiculous. I am white. Nonetheless, I have learned through my experience online so far that one apparently hates white people if, among other things...

...you enjoy the latest Wolfenstein video game. Like every other entry, you shoot up German Nazis, who totally weren't that bad.
    ...you're against separating children from their parents at the border and holding them in internment camps in the desert.
    ...you voice agreement on anything (even if not related to the topic of race) with a forum member who happens to be black. It means you're rejecting sex with white people.

Jewish People

Did you know that it is anti-Semitic to oppose the settlements policy of the Israeli state in Palestine? Or to oppose a totally "defensive" military invasion of Gaza that mostly kills unarmed women and children? Apparently those sorts of political positions are comparable to denying the Holocaust.

Christians

Did you know that it's anti-Christian to say "happy holidays" or "season's greetings"? Or support the separation of church and state? Or just to not be a Christian? Did you know?

Men

Here are some of the ways to apparently hate men:

-Be mostly lesbian.
    -Be pro-choice.
    -Fail to support Harvey Weinstein.
    -Oppose the prostitution of women.
    -Believe that women should have the right to vote.
    -Find sex robots disgusting.
    -Take President Trump at his word in the infamous Access Hollywood video. He was totally joking, as evidenced by his lifestyle.

Women

-Disagree politically with conservative, anti-feminist women. They are women, after all, and feminism is totally about agreeing with all women all the time!
    -Reject a sexual advance from a man who claims to be a woman.
    -Support the Me Too movement. That's not sex-positive!
    -Be pro-choice. Some fetuses are female.

Transgender People

-Be primarily attracted to the female body. Prejudice against transgender "women", you know?
    -Have anything good to say about the female body. After all, some women have male bodies.
    -Refer to the female body at all, including in the form of protest against sexual violence (e.g. wear a $#@! hat to a protest action).
    -Fail to oppose the naming of a child's sex on their birth certificate.
    -Disagree with the idea that gender self-identification alone should be the standard for entry into the women's bathroom, locker room, sports team, prison, etc.

"Sex Workers"

Did you know that one can only oppose the prostitution of women and children if they hate prostitutes? It's true! It's absolutely true! Even if you're motivated by your own experience. To add another layer of bigotry, you can use the term "prostituted women" instead of "sex worker" to suggest that prostitution is a condition, not a job.

Conservatives

The third fabricated identity group out of the last three. Anyway, you can be "prejudiced against conservatives" by disagreeing with them politically.

Now you know some ways how to totally be a xenophobe according to the internet.

Damn Polly, you have to let go of all that hate! The only thing I could ever accuse you of is buying into gender discrimination a little too much when you look at the big picture. As in when most people want to come up with an example of a oppressed group they don't picture "american women".
    However, I don't think you hate men, or anybody else. Or at least I didn't until you posted this thread. LOL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-23-2018),stjames1_53 (09-23-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,536x in 26,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Damn Polly, you have to let go of all that hate! The only thing I could ever accuse you of is buying into gender discrimination a little too much when you look at the big picture. As in when most people want to come up with an example of a oppressed group they don't picture "american women".
    However, I don't think you hate men, or anybody else. Or at least I didn't until you posted this thread. LOL
    She doesn't actually hate any of those groups. She was giving an example of groups that she is wrongly ACCUSED of hating by others.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (09-23-2018),Safety (09-23-2018),silvereyes (09-23-2018)

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,264x in 20,295 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    she has admitted to being prejudiced towards males...........but only uses white males to propel her claims. She has also admitted the desire to see all males emasculated.
    She's a bigger bigot than most.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-23-2018)

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 704
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,518x in 14,778 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    She doesn't actually hate any of those groups. She was giving an example of groups that she is wrongly ACCUSED of hating by others.

Hence the LOL "E". Sometimes this board is just wicked literal. LOL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-23-2018)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    Polly hates men, and you hate whites...and you're calling who a bigot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    from MR. Race-baiter, Wow.
    @IMPress Polly seems like you have upset the forum's bigots. You even have one whining about not mentioning black males, which is obviously on his mind constantly...
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

Crepitus (09-23-2018),RadioGod (09-23-2018),silvereyes (09-23-2018)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,804
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New addition:

White People

-Fail to be accused of racism by black men.
    Last edited by IMPress Polly; 09-23-2018 at 08:40 AM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IMPress Polly For This Useful Post:

Crepitus (09-23-2018),Dr. Who (09-23-2018),Safety (09-23-2018),silvereyes (09-23-2018)

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Safety is the second biggest bigot here. My wife isn't white but she isn't black so I'm a bigot. Polly thinks I'm a bigot because she's one and gets lonely. Etheral won't use my name outside the Hole. Wow, what a crowd.

Polly, what you wrote is laughable. You have every right to write it and i have every right to laugh at it. You're so o obsessed by hating men you can't stand it.

"Sex Workers"

Did you know that one can only oppose the prostitution of women and children if they hate prostitutes? It's true! It's absolutely true! Even if you're motivated by your own experience. To add another layer of bigotry, you can use the term "prostituted women" instead of "sex worker" to suggest that prostitution is a condition, not a job.

So if I think $#@!s are immoral, I'm a bigot.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,730
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,458x in 13,509 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    For all of my detractors' talk of "snowflakery" and a desire to end "PC culture", on practically every thread to which I contribute, I am sooner or later accused of bigotry of some form or other. Sometimes the grounds of these charges are downright funny in their pettiness, ridiculousness, and hypersensitivity. From PF, and the internet more generally, I have learned there are many paths to being branded a hater. Here are some of the groups I have often been accused of hating collectively in the course of my experience online and some of the sillier grounds behind the same.

White People

This one is my favorite because it's the most ridiculous. I am white. Nonetheless, I have learned through my experience online so far that one apparently hates white people if, among other things...

...you enjoy the latest Wolfenstein video game. Like every other entry, you shoot up German Nazis, who totally weren't that bad.
    ...you're against separating children from their parents at the border and holding them in internment camps in the desert.
    ...you voice agreement on anything (even if not related to the topic of race) with a forum member who happens to be black. It means you're rejecting sex with white people.

Jewish People

Did you know that it is anti-Semitic to oppose the settlements policy of the Israeli state in Palestine? Or to oppose a totally "defensive" military invasion of Gaza that mostly kills unarmed women and children? Apparently those sorts of political positions are comparable to denying the Holocaust.

Christians

Did you know that it's anti-Christian to say "happy holidays" or "season's greetings"? Or support the separation of church and state? Or just to not be a Christian? Did you know?

Men

Here are some of the ways to apparently hate men:

-Be mostly lesbian.
    -Be pro-choice.
    -Fail to support Harvey Weinstein.
    -Oppose the prostitution of women.
    -Believe that women should have the right to vote.
    -Find sex robots disgusting.
    -Take President Trump at his word in the infamous Access Hollywood video. He was totally joking, as evidenced by his lifestyle.

Women

-Disagree politically with conservative, anti-feminist women. They are women, after all, and feminism is totally about agreeing with all women all the time!
    -Reject a sexual advance from a man who claims to be a woman.
    -Support the Me Too movement. That's not sex-positive!
    -Be pro-choice. Some fetuses are female.

Transgender People

-Be primarily attracted to the female body. Prejudice against transgender "women", you know?
    -Have anything good to say about the female body. After all, some women have male bodies.
    -Refer to the female body at all, including in the form of protest against sexual violence (e.g. wear a $#@! hat to a protest action).
    -Fail to oppose the naming of a child's sex on their birth certificate.
    -Disagree with the idea that gender self-identification alone should be the standard for entry into the women's bathroom, locker room, sports team, prison, etc.

"Sex Workers"

Conservatives

The third fabricated identity group out of the last three. Anyway, you can be "prejudiced against conservatives" by disagreeing with them politically.

Now you know some ways how to totally be a xenophobe according to the internet.
    This is nothing more than a cynical, satirical diatribe written from a far leftist point of view. You realize a similar snarky, and equally verbose description could be written from a regular point of view, right?

Here's a small example: Did you know you hate brown people if you want to secure our Southern border? It's true.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

17. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-23-2018)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,804
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Captdon wrote:
    You're so o obsessed by hating men you can't stand it.
    Another new entry:

Men

-Talk about issues more or less sex-specific often.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPress Polly For This Useful Post:

silvereyes (09-23-2018)

+ Reply to Thread