Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

College professors allegedly sold drugs, ‘pimped’ out students

Veteran professors at the Manhattan school renowned for training future crime-fighters ran a lawless den of depravity called “the swamp,” where they allegedly used and sold drugs, and “pimped” out and sexually preyed on students, according to two women at the center of a widening scandal at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

The shocking allegations are now under criminal probe by the Manhattan District Attorney’s office and the state Inspector General, The Post has learned.

After the paper first revealed two weeks ago that formal sex-harassment complaints against four professors were being probed by the taxpayer-funded CUNY school, the two alleged victims decided to go public.

In exclusive, hours-long interviews with The Post, the accusers shared their formal complaints and described how the charismatic CUNY profs targeted them as vulnerable undergraduates and lured them into their pot-smoking circle of acolytes, only to sexually assault them and attempt to have them sexually service professors at other colleges — and worse.

Naomi Haber, 24, alleges Anthony Marcus, the former chair of the anthropology department, violently raped her when she was a 21-year-old sophomore after a boozy night out at an academic conference in Washington, D.C. in 2015.

“He put his hands around my throat, choked me with both hands and forced himself inside me without warning,” she wrote in a document outlining her allegations that she gave to investigators hired by the public college. “The only thing I could do was to go numb and detach myself from my body.”

https://nypost.com/2018/09/22/john-j...exual-assault/
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 534
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,428x in 20,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Veteran professors at the Manhattan school renowned for training future crime-fighters ran a lawless den of depravity called “the swamp,” where they allegedly used and sold drugs, and “pimped” out and sexually preyed on students, according to two women at the center of a widening scandal at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

The shocking allegations are now under criminal probe by the Manhattan District Attorney’s office and the state Inspector General, The Post has learned.

After the paper first revealed two weeks ago that formal sex-harassment complaints against four professors were being probed by the taxpayer-funded CUNY school, the two alleged victims decided to go public.

In exclusive, hours-long interviews with The Post, the accusers shared their formal complaints and described how the charismatic CUNY profs targeted them as vulnerable undergraduates and lured them into their pot-smoking circle of acolytes, only to sexually assault them and attempt to have them sexually service professors at other colleges — and worse.

Naomi Haber, 24, alleges Anthony Marcus, the former chair of the anthropology department, violently raped her when she was a 21-year-old sophomore after a boozy night out at an academic conference in Washington, D.C. in 2015.

“He put his hands around my throat, choked me with both hands and forced himself inside me without warning,” she wrote in a document outlining her allegations that she gave to investigators hired by the public college. “The only thing I could do was to go numb and detach myself from my body.”

https://nypost.com/2018/09/22/john-j...exual-assault/
    sweet Jesus........maybe it is time to burn society down.............Is there one innocent man left on the planet?
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 411
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,658x in 1,293 Posts
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    sweet Jesus........maybe it is time to burn society down.............Is there one innocent man left on the planet?
    Like Diogenis wandering the streets of Athens looking for an innocent man.
    He never found one!

+ Reply to Thread